PDA

View Full Version : NDSU - Cal Poly Game on Internet

SDbison
10-07-2005, 06:19 PM
Since I am too cheap to pay for the rip off Bison Zone has anyone identified a Cal Poly site I can log onto to listen to the game?

somebison
10-07-2005, 06:28 PM
Since I am too cheap to pay for the rip off Bison Zone *has anyone identified a Cal Poly site I can log onto to listen to the game?

http://www.bisoninsider.com/

lists the opponents webradio for every game every week under rich stevens "game day"

SloStang
10-08-2005, 01:15 AM
Go to www.gopoly.com then to the football page. Scroll down the page until you get to the article about Cal Poly and NDSU, at the bottom of the article on the front page it will say "listen to the game". Press it and be prepared to listen to two anouncers that are highly biased towards Poly. Enjoy.

SDbison
10-08-2005, 02:35 AM
Thanks SloStang, will be interesting to hear Poly bias deal with a loss to the Bison.

SloStang
10-08-2005, 03:01 AM
SDBison,

You are welcome. Don't break your computer when the game does not go the way you were hoping.

SDbison
10-08-2005, 05:31 AM
My computer is safe SloStang, I think you should be more worried about your west coast boys taking a beating!

SloStang
10-08-2005, 04:26 PM
If the Bison come to California and put a beating on the Mustang I will be the first to come on here and congratulate the Bison. I have nothing but respect for NDSU and think either team that wins this game will have plenty to be proud about. Will you do the same if the Mustangs put a beating on the Bison? I personally feel that this will be a hard fought game and that there will be plenty of beating going on on both sides of the ball. I heard similar bravado here before the MSU game. Good luck to the Bison the rest of the year. It is a shame that NDSU and UCD are not eligable for the playoffs. I think otherwise the GWFC would have a great shot at 2 or 3 teams in the playoffs this year.

BisBison
10-08-2005, 04:40 PM
I don't know about SDBison, but IF you guys beat us I will be the first with congrats and best wishes for the rest of the season. That being said Bison 24 Poly 14. ;D Too much Bison defense for you guys.

JBB
10-08-2005, 04:40 PM
I echo that. As far as I can tell this is the top game in DI-AA today! Two highly ranked programs and good fan bases need to have respect and look forward to the game. But SloStang, you will always hear "similar bravado" here. Its nice to be reminded of the times it proved to be wrong, helps with humility, but this is the place where BISON Bravado lives.

As far as I know BISON fans analyze the opponent and prepare for victory BEFORE the game, then we have some real momentum when we win.

Only 2 yrs to go and we are playoff eligible! :D

GO BISON!!