PDA

View Full Version : Looking for "old style" NDSU jacket

Bizonwon
04-23-2018, 03:44 AM
Someone is making the old style NDSU jackets again. I have one and my daughter now wants one. "Snorty" is on the back along with North Dakota State, all embroidered. Jackets are green.... Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

56BISON73
04-23-2018, 04:46 AM
Someone is making the old style NDSU jackets again. I have one and my daughter now wants one. "Snorty" is on the back along with North Dakota State, all embroidered. Jackets are green.... Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

Have no idea whos making them. But I would sure like one.

BisonNation11
04-26-2018, 02:32 PM
An option might be buying a jacket you'd like that on and having it embroidered for you. Scheels & Bee Seen Embroidery could probably do it for you.

imabison
04-26-2018, 04:14 PM
An option might be buying a jacket you'd like that on and having it embroidered for you. Scheels & Bee Seen Embroidery could probably do it for you.

You can get a jacket anywhere but, doubt they are allowed to put "Snorty" on it. Media site for NDSU say not allowed to print.

56BISON73
04-26-2018, 08:06 PM
You can get a jacket anywhere but, doubt they are allowed to put "Snorty" on it. Media site for NDSU say not allowed to print.

Scheels will do snorty. But they dont make them that big like on the back of a jacket.

TAILG8R
04-26-2018, 08:26 PM
Snorty can now be printed/embroidered etc as part of the heritage collection so it has to have the heritage mark with it. That's my understanding anyway.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

imabison
04-26-2018, 11:28 PM
Snorty can now be printed/embroidered etc as part of the heritage collection so it has to have the heritage mark with it. That's my understanding anyway.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

https://www.ndsu.edu/vpur/resources/logousage/

I was just going by this, but if NDSU is slow to update a site that's normal.

56BISON73
04-26-2018, 11:31 PM
https://www.ndsu.edu/vpur/resources/logousage/

I was just going by this, but if NDSU is slow to update a site that's normal.

I think that site is for interdepartmental use------

Official NDSU Logos

All NDSU departments, centers and academic units are required to follow consistent university branding guidelines and may not create additional logos.