PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the JMU Dukes!

Bisonator98
01-06-2018, 09:11 PM
Just want to congrats the Dukes and their fans on here on a great season and friendly banter before the game. You guys have a great program and one hell of a defense. See ya next season!:cheers:

AKBison
01-06-2018, 10:51 PM
Just want to congrats the Dukes and their fans on here on a great season and friendly banter before the game. You guys have a great program and one hell of a defense. See ya next season!:cheers:

This sounds like a slam but it's not. The 2017 JMU squad has to be the best FCS team to not win the chipper. There defense was unbelievable. Toughest team we have played in the FCS over the last 8 years no doubt.

SoCalBison
01-06-2018, 11:11 PM
Tough team with lots of talent and ability. I don't think this is the last time we'll see them.

BisonHorns
01-07-2018, 12:03 AM
If you're not first you're last. You want to congratulate them then do it on their website. Delete thread. What's next a tribute to the Jackrabbits?

MNLonghorn10
01-07-2018, 12:22 AM
If you're not first you're last. You want to congratulate them then do it on their website. Delete thread. What's next a tribute to the Jackrabbits?

this guy gets it.

Fuck em. wheres that JMU27NDSU17 turd at?

bisonp
01-07-2018, 12:27 AM
this guy gets it.

Fuck em. wheres that JMU27NDSU17 turd at?

Something's not quite right with that name.

1st&TennBison
01-07-2018, 12:35 AM
Almost any team that makes the championship for sure has had a good year, but I have a hard time choking down a congrats to JMU on the Bison forum. I am from the east coast and even to me most of those who would see this from JMU are just A-wholes. So screw them. They got what they deserved.

EC8CH
01-07-2018, 12:46 AM
JMU deserves a congrats. Their team and fan support was best we've seen from an opponent in Frisco. Their fanbase is not all roses with some tools online and in person but many while obviously disappointed after the game where still great fans and fun to talk with. Most I found more educated and reasonable about FCS football than other fanbases.

Right now I can't think of another fanbase other than ours that should feel confident about buying Championship tickets in August.

They seemed crabby I picked up some of their streamers as a souvenir though. That I don't get. If you're not going to pick them up don't get pissy if I do.

MNLonghorn10
01-07-2018, 12:50 AM
Is jmu even going to be a threat next year or is it ndsu vs the field?

EC8CH
01-07-2018, 12:53 AM
Is jmu even going to be a threat next year or is it ndsu vs the field?

What do they lose on D. For me that would be the biggest question.

DM05
01-07-2018, 01:07 AM
What do they lose on D. For me that would be the biggest question.

Schor, 3 WRs on the two deep, couple OL including stinnie, 3DL including ankrah, Hereford, both starting safeties. Need to fill some big shoes.

EC8CH
01-07-2018, 01:08 AM
Schor, 3 WRs on the two deep, couple OL including stinnie, 3DL including ankrah, Hereford, both starting safeties. Need to fill some big shoes.

Not all of that is on D but what is still sounds like a lot.

MNLonghorn10
01-07-2018, 01:13 AM
Yea...so NDSU vs the field. must suck to not be able to reload.

1st&TennBison
01-07-2018, 01:21 AM
Yea...so NDSU vs the field. must suck to not be able to reload.

Ding ding ding ding ding. BINGO!!!!