PDA

View Full Version : Bison win many of these bowl games

bajadanny
12-28-2017, 03:46 AM
We win all the big 10 games

ZHerd
12-28-2017, 03:48 AM
I doubt that but NDSU vs JMU is the best kept secret of bowl season. Probably not a vast number of fans realize that both teams play better football than over half of the bowl teams. It's a game between two top 25 teams

El_Chapo
12-28-2017, 05:41 AM
I doubt that but NDSU vs JMU is the best kept secret of bowl season. Probably not a vast number of fans realize that both teams play better football than over half of the bowl teams. It's a game between two top 25 teams

top 25 teams?? cmon man.. maybe top 50.

Hammerhead
12-28-2017, 02:32 PM
Bison or JMU would have been favored in every bowl game played before today (Dec 28th) except for maybe 1. Why bother watching two teams who barely have winning records? I'd rather watch Graveyard Cars or Mythbusters.

KNOW IT ALL
12-28-2017, 07:50 PM
Bison or JMU would have been favored in every bowl game played before today (Dec 28th) except for maybe 1. Why bother watching two teams who barely have winning records? I'd rather watch Graveyard Cars or Mythbusters.

Let me add one more meaningless assumption: "My dad can run faster than your dad"

wagsabison
12-28-2017, 08:01 PM
Let me add one more meaningless assumption: "My dad can run faster than your dad"

I'm guessing he's going by Sagarin...

KNOW IT ALL
12-28-2017, 08:08 PM
I'm guessing he's going by Sagarin...

YEP, Saragin beat Boise State 48-13 this week. "My dad's still faster than your dad". :fight:

wagsabison
12-28-2017, 08:13 PM
YEP, Saragin beat Boise State 48-13 this week. "My dad's still faster than your dad". :fight:

It's just a comparison for discussion. Your opinion is the most important anyway.

KNOW IT ALL
12-28-2017, 08:14 PM
You see, as much as I am a Bison fan, the fact is, FBS is actually Division 1, FCS is Division 2, Division 2 is actually division 3 ................ And I truly Believe NDSU is the best DII team in the country and would compete well at the DI level. I also predict the Bison will be the DII champion again this year.

Rock
12-28-2017, 10:42 PM
You see, as much as I am a Bison fan, the fact is, FBS is actually Division 1, FCS is Division 2, Division 2 is actually division 3 ................ And I truly Believe NDSU is the best DII team in the country and would compete well at the DI level. I also predict the Bison will be the DII champion again this year.

#butthockey is DI right? Like St Cloud State and Bermidji?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaBisonFan
12-28-2017, 11:17 PM
The Bison could play with all of the bowl teams...with perhaps the exception of the top few elite teams. Not even sure about that.

gabisonfan
12-28-2017, 11:28 PM
The Bison could play with all of the bowl teams...with perhaps the exception of the top few elite teams. Not even sure about that.

There are few teams either JMU or NDSU wouldn't either beat or play competitively. It's about coaching and culture. Both teams are more than one horse shows.

ndsubison1
12-28-2017, 11:30 PM
Is Jmu the best team in Virginia?

gabisonfan
12-28-2017, 11:40 PM

Watching the 9-3 Hokies right now, I would say JMU would be at least as good.

semobison
12-28-2017, 11:49 PM

Not according to Sagarin. V Tech is ranked 17. Okie State 14. Two pretty good teams playing tonight...finally!

CaBisonFan
12-29-2017, 03:12 AM
There are few teams either JMU or NDSU wouldn't either beat or play competitively. It's about coaching and culture. Both teams are more than one horse shows.That's what I meant by elite teams. I agree.

Correction: I misread your post.

stevdock
12-29-2017, 03:19 AM
Not according to Sagarin. V Tech is ranked 17. Okie State 14. Two pretty good teams playing tonight...finally!

"Two pretty good teams" that I barely turned the tv on for earlier tonight and turned off well before the game was over. Yes we'd beat most if not all of the teams that have played so far. The gap between FBS and FCS is gone and the gap between the elite FCS and P5 is closing too.

HerdBot
12-29-2017, 05:06 AM
#butthockey is DI right? Like St Cloud State and Bermidji?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about Quinnipiac. Who and where are they from without Google. And true or false, their arena holds 3,386. And how many people outside of grand forks knows how to pronounce or spell their name?

Twentysix
12-29-2017, 07:37 AM
What about Quinnipiac. Who and where are they from without Google. And true or false, their arena holds 3,386. And how many people outside of grand forks knows how to pronounce or spell their name?Quinnipuck is the capital of the people's republic of hockey and moose. Show some respect!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk