NDSU wins on Taylor T 3 point shot.

NDSU 71 FIU 68

Looks like Emily Dietz had 18 points.

Mr Meaty
12-20-2017, 06:26 PM
NDSU wins on Taylor T 3 point shot.

NDSU 71 FIU 68

Looks like Emily Dietz had 18 points.

That is good to hear. I think Emily will be a great asset to the team now that she is over her injury. I just hope we do not tax her to much and make sure it is fully recovered. Any other thoughts from the game? I will head out and check the stats on the game.

Bisonionette
12-20-2017, 06:26 PM
A win is nice, but that team was picked 14th outta 14 teams in their conference. and we squeak out a win against more d1 garbage. this team has turned no corners... so to speak

Bisonator98
12-20-2017, 06:27 PM
A win is nice, but that team was picked 14th outta 14 teams in their conference. and we squeak out a win against more d1 garbage. this team has turned no corners... so to speak

Thanks again

Mr Meaty
12-20-2017, 06:29 PM

Merry Christmas!!!!

Mr Meaty
12-20-2017, 06:32 PM
Looks like the rebounding was 42-43 in favor of them. We only had 13 fouls called on us. Still had 17 turnover compared to their 8. Looks like the rotation of minutes for players is shrinking. Coach is getting down to her core group with other minutes sprinkled in for relief. There is still hope with this team and I am not giving up on them. Need to find way to win game and they did with this one. Some are still not happy we won and probably been more happy if we had lost.
Take each game one at a time and improve each day. Go Bison.

Bisonionette
12-20-2017, 06:38 PM
yeah, im so excited...

BlueBisonRock
12-20-2017, 07:10 PM
yeah, im so excited...

And you just can't hide it.

kab1one
12-20-2017, 07:28 PM

Cal Poly was rated top of their conference, would have been top second tier of Summit, played them tough.

This team is better than last year.

roadwarrior
12-20-2017, 07:56 PM
I was there. Along with 24 other people. Definitely the most Dietz has played.

Bisonionette
12-20-2017, 08:00 PM
I know we want to see success, but for MW's first season, this team has been dreadful, and in fact boring, sloppy, and highschoolish...

I mean who would wanna go to Macomb Ill, the arm-pit of the midwest, yet they recruit, and better still... coach.... We have new facilities, and our recruiting sucks. If not the recruiting... then it's the coaching. has to be one or the other or both.

Unless you're a parent or reletive, I can't see any interest in this program. Sorry but all we got was a CD reset.

Bisonator98
12-20-2017, 08:05 PM
I know we want to see success, but for MW's first season, this team has been dreadful, and in fact boring, sloppy, and highschoolish...

I mean who would wanna go to Macomb Ill, the arm-pit of the midwest, yet they recruit, and better still... coach.... We have new facilities, and our recruiting sucks. If not the recruiting... then it's the coaching. has to be one or the other or both.

Unless you're a parent or reletive, I can't see any interest in this program. Sorry but all we got was a CD reset.

Thanks again for your support! Now a private tour of the pit of misery. Dilly Dilly!

Bison"FANatic"
12-20-2017, 08:13 PM
this team has been dreadful, and in fact boring, sloppy, and highschoolish...

This program has been dreadful for a decade under 3 different coaches.

Mr Meaty
12-20-2017, 08:51 PM
This program has been dreadful for a decade under 3 different coaches.

It was sliding down at the end of Amy term as well. It just got pushed down so far, it will take time to bring it back up. During Dehoff term is continued down.