PDA

View Full Version : Best Fargo area Finals watch site

1978Bison
12-19-2017, 02:51 PM
For those of us unable to attend the migration to Frisco, where is the best watch site in Fargo?

MNLonghorn10
12-19-2017, 02:59 PM
I'm sure we'll be at boulder tap in moorhead

Christopher Moen
12-19-2017, 02:59 PM
For those of us unable to attend the migration to Frisco, where is the best watch site in Fargo?

Herd and Horns: http://www.herdandhorns.com/

EndZoneQB
12-19-2017, 04:20 PM
I'm sure we'll be at boulder tap in moorhead

Yep. It's a pretty nice setup for bigger groups, the food is tasty, and they generally are staffed up to handle the rush.

We used to go to Flying Pig / Silver Dollar, but it's kinda far for most of us to go. Good food, but sometimes not the best service.

oldmantutters
12-19-2017, 04:31 PM
Yep. It's a pretty nice setup for bigger groups, the food is tasty, and they generally are staffed up to handle the rush.

We used to go to Flying Pig / Silver Dollar, but it's kinda far for most of us to go. Good food, but sometimes not the best service.

I love Boulder, sounds like a fun time. I'm assuming we will end up doing a home watch party with kids running all over the place but who knows.

imabison
12-19-2017, 05:42 PM

Pretty much ANYWHERE that is open will be a good watch party. Some might even open early just for the patrons.

Honeybooboo
12-19-2017, 06:03 PM
Pub west, Gastropub, brewtus Brickhouse, Franks Lounge

Are all good, but you want have a problem finding a full house anywhere with a tv

Jay
12-19-2017, 08:10 PM
NDSU Team Maker Hospitality Program. Many good places to choose from here that support NDSU athletics.

http://ndsuathleticfund.com/team-makers/hospitality/

KNOW IT ALL
12-19-2017, 08:18 PM
Sure wish the game was played later in the day, A 5pm start time would make for an awesome afternoon and eve. Im gonna drive over to the Grand Forks and watch, Their bars have lots of seating during the FCS playoffs, everybody gets their own waitress.:duel:

El_Chapo
12-19-2017, 08:19 PM
pub west, gastropub, brewtus brickhouse, franks lounge

are all good, but you want have a problem finding a full house anywhere with a tv

franks lounge owner big und fan even has sioux gear up.. Avoid

Christopher Moen
12-20-2017, 01:02 AM

F'Hawk that guy!!!

kingbison
12-20-2017, 08:42 PM

That may be, but the Charitable Gambling (Blackjack tables) go to the Bison Team Makers