PDA

View Full Version : Congrats, Bisons beats down SHSU on way to NC & I've got a question?

GSUsTALON
12-16-2017, 02:31 PM
Congrats!
WOW what a beat down! ( My God - 55-13 0n #6 SHSU in the semifinals in the playoffs!

I was not able to watch the game last night. Will it be rebroadcast or do I have to go to youtube for just the highlights????

Fox Sports
FARGO, N.D. (AP) No matter which nemesis North Dakota State faces in the FCS championship game, the Bison looked quite able to exact some payback after a 55-13 win over Sam Houston State in Friday night’s semifinal.
*Bruce Anderson scored five touchdowns – four in the first half – and North Dakota State rolled up 642 yards offense in crushing the Bearkats.

*Important QUESTION that I would like to know.

*****Does SHSU still use the Pistol Option that you faced under SHSUs HC Fritz a few years back????????????

CentennialBison
12-16-2017, 02:33 PM
Congrats!
WOW what a beat down! ( My God - 55-13 0n #6 SHSU in the semifinals in the playoffs!

I was not able to watch the game last night. Will it be rebroadcast or do I have to go to youtube for just the highlights????

Fox Sports
FARGO, N.D. (AP) No matter which nemesis North Dakota State faces in the FCS championship game, the Bison looked quite able to exact some payback after a 55-13 win over Sam Houston State in Friday night’s semifinal.
*Bruce Anderson scored five touchdowns – four in the first half – and North Dakota State rolled up 642 yards offense in crushing the Bearkats.

*Important QUESTION that I would like to know.

*****Does SHSU still use the Pistol Option that you faced under SHSUs HC Fritz a few years back????????????

If you have ESPN 3 you can watch it now. Otherwise someone might put it on Youtube.

WFBisonFan
12-16-2017, 02:34 PM
No Pistol that I saw last night. It was basically snap the ball and chuck it deep or quick outs to the WR and some passes over the middle.

GSUsTALON
12-16-2017, 02:35 PM
If you have ESPN 3 you can watch it now. Otherwise someone might put it on Youtube.

What About -

GSUsTALON
12-16-2017, 02:39 PM
No Pistol that I saw last night. It was basically snap the ball and chuck it deep or quick outs to the WR and some passes over the middle.

Thanks WFBison, you posted the answer while I was tying the question.

A1pigskin
12-16-2017, 02:54 PM
They were running down and out and some down and ins.

CentennialBison
12-16-2017, 04:00 PM
What About -

Think of Mike Leach and NIU. That's what a lot of their plays look like.