PDA

View Full Version : TALON wants to be a full fleged NDSU fan - I don't come empty handed - perks

GSUsTALON
12-10-2017, 07:36 PM
(This information has been posted for all my NDSU friends)- Thank me latter!

*(I HAVE SECRETE FOTAGE OF THE SHSU HALF TIME SHOW PRACTICE!)***

(1) SHSU will only be bringing ONE cheer leader with them to save on traveling costs.
I hope this doesn't spoil it for some of you. I her she needs to borrow her prop from
one of your watering holes. It is to big to put in the back of her AMC Gremlin considering
she also has to bring the 5 member pep band. Base drum, tuba, slide trombone & all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g4MaVfYJ-E

(2) For those of you lonely NDSU fans that want to pick up a few NDSU drunken chicks at one of your
NDSU watering holes. You can empress the $h!t out of them by learning how to do the GBT line dance.
( It's all here friends, all you need to pick one up)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmejv5iitWw

(3) I made a mistake, which is unlike TALON, but for those hard to get those drunken Dixie chicks ( arn't they all)
from Texas, you may have to stoop to this sing along. *Remember I said the you hard up NDSU males.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSNDC6mVOdM

GSUsTALON
12-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Come on guys I tried hard to make a funny and chip into the NDSU beat down over SHSU.
No I don't know the ins & outs of NDSU humor but I'm trying!

LongLostAlum
12-10-2017, 11:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0VNHe5fq30

ZHerd
12-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Come on guys I tried hard to make a funny and chip into the NDSU beat down over SHSU.

Carson Wentz just went down so I think ND is in mourning. Repost that on a sunny day here where we've all had our Vitamin D fix

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 12:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0VNHe5fq30

Ok, I like Blazing Saddles and Mell Brooks. I can do western themes.

BisonTeacher
12-11-2017, 12:05 AM

Dude. Just stop. FBS is awesome. We get it. We shoulda moved up when you did and experienced all the same glory you have. We were wrong you were right. Enough already.

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 12:10 AM
Dude. Just stop. FBS is awesome. We get it. We shoulda moved up when you did and experienced all the same glory you have. We were wrong you were right. Enough already.

What in hell are you talking about. This post has nothing to do with moving up if you think a G5 conference is moving up.
This is about me backing NDSU for its 6th NC and beating SHSU.
You Teacher have always been a pain in my rectum no matter the accolades I place on NDSU!

BisonTeacher
12-11-2017, 12:13 AM
What in hell are you talking about. This post has nothing to do with moving up if you think a G5 conference is moving up.
This is about me backing NDSU for its 6th NC and beating SHSU.
You Teacher have always been a pain in my rectum no matter the accolades I place on NDSU!

When you finally admit moving up was a disaster for gsu I will stop being a pain. Until then...I will remind you every time you come back here how you talked about how the move up was great for gsu.

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 12:21 AM
I've got a Western theme thought just for Bison Teacher - aka Ed Baily

Why Teach, are you cross?

You know Teach If we went friends I don't think I could bear it!

58 sec. of response. - Just for teach & no disrespect to the rest of you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBf2mXY5xmE

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 12:26 AM
When you finally admit moving up was a disaster for gsu I will stop being a pain. Until then...I will remind you every time you come back here how you talked about how the move up was great for gsu.

Well first Teach you tell me how it was a disaster! I mean I've responded to you on this topic in another post, but you did not reply.

Shoot Teach, it's your 5 cent opinion!

TransAmBison
12-11-2017, 12:37 AM
When you finally admit moving up was a disaster for gsu I will stop being a pain. Until then...I will remind you every time you come back here how you talked about how the move up was great for gsu.Please stop. Please. TALON is a great guy. Whatever beef you had with him...is in the past. Why hold something against somebody indefinitely? Again...please stop.

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 12:43 AM
Please stop. Please. TALON is a great guy. Whatever beef you had with him...is in the past. Why hold something against somebody indefinitely? Again...please stop.

Great to hear from you TA! Have you ever upgraded that 403 cubic inch in that fine ride?

I think it was 4 years ago that I asked the question why "NDSU didn't move up because you are that good". I received the answers I needed.

Teacher wont let go of it!

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 01:46 AM
I didn't think "The Teacher" could teach me anything!

Be suspect to anything he has to say, NDSU fans!

56BISON73
12-11-2017, 02:20 AM

Im confused here. I m not seeing what youre seeing. :confused:

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 02:27 AM
Im confused here. I m not seeing what youre seeing. :confused:

Sorry for the rift, but Teacher has it in for me because 4 years ago, in one of my praise NDSU posts, I
foolishly asked why NDSU wasn't trying for the Mountain West! I understand now, but he cant let it go!

Anyway, Party on Bison & beat the "Bear Naked Pu$$ies" or Bear Cats as they are known!

Christopher Moen
12-11-2017, 02:45 AM

Maybe you need remove your Southern drawl when you write.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christopher Moen
12-11-2017, 02:54 AM
Sorry for the rift, but Teacher has it in for me because 4 years ago, in one of my, praise NDSU posts, I
foolishly asked why NDSU wasn't trying for the Mountain West! I understand now, but he cant let it go!

Anyway, Party on Bison & beat the "Bear Naked Pu$$ies" or Bear Cats as they are known!

Mountain West people are arrogant. They feel they are at the same level as the P5 schools.

Too them, NDSU is a “cute” program. That’s the impression I got from them last year during the Sports Corp Luncheon for football here in Colorado Springs and we had a “fun” debate about the upcoming game against Iowa. They shared a table with us (USA Wrestling) and thought it was extremely funny that I truly believed the Bison would be leaving Iowa City victorious.

So screw those guys and their aspirations of winning the Vegas Bowl.

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 02:58 AM
Maybe you need remove your Southern drawl when you write.

To Chris from his overrated, expensive iPhone

I don't have a southern or drool or draw.
It is Teacher that salivates uncontrollably & I thought mad cow was eradicated in the 90s!

PARTY ON BISON - BEAT SHSU for your 6th

TALON

Christopher Moen
12-11-2017, 03:06 AM
To Chris from his overrated, expensive iPhone

I don't have a southern or drool or draw.
It is Teacher that salivates uncontrollably & I thought mad cow was eradicated in the 90s!

PARTY ON BISON - BEAT SHSU for your 6th

TALON

Sarcasm buddy. Sorry, Tapatalk on my gets-the-job-done iPhone doesn’t allow me to write with purple.

Now, calm down and go finish your grits.

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 03:13 AM
Sarcasm buddy. Sorry, Tapatalk on my gets-the-job-done iPhone doesn’t allow me to write with purple.

Now, calm down and go finish your grits.

Finish my grits - Now that's funny. Nothing wrong with the iPhone Chris - Party on

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 03:17 AM
Mountain West people are arrogant. They feel they are at the same level as the P5 schools.

Too them, NDSU is a “cute” program. That’s the impression I got from them last year during the Sports Corp Luncheon for football here in Colorado Springs and we had a “fun” debate about the upcoming game against Iowa. They shared a table with us (USA Wrestling) and thought it was extremely funny that I truly believed the Bison would be leaving Iowa City victorious.

So screw those guys and their aspirations of winning the Vegas Bowl.

Mountain West people are arrogant - I heard that when GSU wanted to move up from Georgia State fans.

***You would beat the hell out of those teams!

Elvis was a Bison
12-11-2017, 04:08 AM
I see Talon is still looking for a shirt-tail to hang on to. I'm with Teach on this one. Don't go away mad, Talon. Just go away........

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 04:14 AM
I see Talon is still looking for a shirt-tail to hang on to. I'm with Teach on this one. Don't go away mad, Talon. Just go away........

So back it up Elvis. Are you a Bison or hound dog. I don't need a shirt-tail because I already have a shirt that says -

"Bison, 2017 National Champs"

I see you have DAMN under your name. Don't use damn in your post. That makes you a nasty boy!

Your not that good!

TALON

bisonfanette
12-11-2017, 04:32 AM
[QUOTE=GSUsTALON;

Teacher wont let go of it![/QUOTE]

:duel: :duel: :duel: :duel: (Not saying one word!)

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 04:47 AM

As Bfanette said - don't yank on me, Teacher!

TransAmBison
12-11-2017, 11:24 AM
As Bfanette said - don't yank on me, Teacher!Well now you've dog-gone gone and done it. I nicely asked Teach to back off...and he hasn't posted on this since...and shots have been made at him now. I have to say, I can't blame him for returning fire.

Please keep posting here TALON...I love your humor...we need more of it here. You should bring a few of your buds back over here...they need to escape the misery of your board for a while. Maybe they can reclaim their game...it has been lacking.

BisonTeacher
12-11-2017, 11:40 AM

Yeah you should talk little miss black list.

Elvis was a Bison
12-11-2017, 12:24 PM
This is what happens to you when your program moves up before it is time to make the move, You long for the good old days when you were relevant. Talon, you are a shirt-tail grabbing has been, seeking to regain a place at the banquet that your now mediocre team has wrongly taken from you. You have my sympathy as well as my disgust. In time you will be as valuable to our fan base as Geaux Sioux, the BigUNDie and SiouxVolley. Nothing but another nuisance-posting joke..........

TransAmBison
12-11-2017, 01:31 PM
This is what happens to you when your program moves up before it is time to make the move, You long for the good old days when you were relevant. Talon, you are a shirt-tail grabbing has been, seeking to regain a place at the banquet that your now mediocre team has wrongly taken from you. You have my sympathy as well as my disgust. In time you will be as valuable to our fan base as Geaux Sioux, the BigUNDie and SiouxVolley. Nothing but another nuisance-posting joke..........Seriously?

TALON...swing away. If posters like this are going to come out swinging for no reason...unleash, my friend. Bring over Pike and the boys...tear it up!

Elvis was a Bison
12-11-2017, 01:43 PM
Seriously?

TALON...swing away. If posters like this are going to come out swinging for no reason...unleash, my friend. Bring over Pike and the boys...tear it up!

Stir away, Terry, stir away!!

TransAmBison
12-11-2017, 02:08 PM
Stir away, Terry, stir away!!Hahahaha...good stuff. I love the Georgia Southern posters...and I was really disappointed when TALON got run off last time. I don't expect him to stick around a long time...but a guy can hope.

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 03:43 PM
Seriously?

To NDSU Fans
*** NDSU is the undisputed cream of the crop at the zenith or pinnacle of FCS going for its SIXTH National Championship - Good luck!

TransAm Bison
I'll keep my posts Directed & poised at the 2 that are hammering me. When I post there is no anger it all good times to me Trans Am & mods.
I did place a Post on the smack board for this situation so why don’t the hatters go they’re instead of strewing this thread that was started to praise the NDSU program. I am not envious of NDSU & their dominance in the FCS. GSU was there, we did our thing & we were at the top in the Erk, Johnson, Monken era & Fritz did great for the 2 years he was at GSU.

MankatoBison
12-11-2017, 03:51 PM
To NDSU Fans
*** NDSU is the undisputed cream of the crop at the zenith or pinnacle of FCS going for its SIXTH National Championship - Good luck!

TransAm Bison
I'll keep my posts Directed & poised at the 2 that are hammering me. When I post there is no anger it all good times to me Trans Am & mods.
I did place a Post on the smack board for this situation so why don’t the hatters go they’re instead of strewing this thread that was started to praise the NDSU program. I am not envious of NDSU & their dominance in the FCS. GSU was there, we did our thing & we were at the top in the Erk, Johnson, Monken era & Fritz did great for the 2 years he was at GSU.

Welcome TALON! Your brand of zeal and craziness will fit in well with our bunch. Thanks for the inside scopp on SHSU's one cheerleader that they are bringing haha very helpful

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 03:53 PM
To NDSU Fans

TransAm Bison

TransAm
They really didn't run me off. After we debated why NDSU wasn't moving up at the time I was clued in on the financial aspect of a move and understood!
I didn't need to post anything else but good luck in your quest for another NC as I was trying to do in this post!

TransAmBison
12-11-2017, 03:57 PM
TransAm
They really didn't run me off. After we debated why NDSU wasn't moving up at the time I was clued in on the financial aspect of a move and understood!
I didn't need to post anything else but good luck in your quest for another NC as I was trying to do in this post!Pretty sure you were in your mom's basement sniffling...trying unsuccessfully to maintain a stiff upper lip. I know...because you were down there when I left...I just couldn't handle hearing the wailing.

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Welcome TALON! Your brand of zeal and craziness will fit in well with our bunch. Thanks for the inside scopp on SHSU's one cheerleader that they are bringing haha very helpful

Why thank you Mankato. I was glad to do the research for the Bison. I'm sure that Teacher & Elvis will take advantage of learning THE GOD BLESS TEXAS dance & the words to the song. I expect them to be in the bars 3 days before the game trying to pick up loose NDSU chicks or maybe a long horn bull is more their taste.

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 04:13 PM
Pretty sure you were in your mom's basement sniffling...trying unsuccessfully to maintain a stiff upper lip. I know...because you were down there when I left...I just couldn't handle hearing the wailing.

TA, you're a savage! As I remember you were living in a hut made of dried Bison patties in your friends back yard. It all fell apart for you when your friend started to pick apart your hut to burn the dried dung in his fire place.

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 04:19 PM
Stir away, Terry, stir away!!

Take it to the smack board, dupe. I'm sure TransAm would love to join in.

I'll let you start by explaining to me why GSUs move to the Sun Belt was a mistake and we moved to early.

Bison 4 Life
12-11-2017, 04:21 PM
Take it to the smack board, dupe. I'm sure TransAm would love to join in.

I'll let you start by explaining to me why GSUs move to the Sun Belt was a mistake and we moved to early.

Lets start with you being over here to keep your football season going.

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 04:37 PM
Lets start with you being over here to keep your football season going.

GSUs football seasons have been a disaster for the last 2 years. I'm also a GT and NAVY fan too.
While being a GSU fan first I didn't know I couldn't respect and pull for other teams I like, as long as we're not playing them.

Can you grasp that BFL?

Bison 4 Life
12-11-2017, 04:48 PM
GSUs football seasons have been a disaster for the last 2 years. I'm also a GT and NAVY fan too.
While being a GSU fan first I didn't know I couldn't respect and pull for other teams I like, as long as we're not playing them.

Can you grasp that BFL?

Holy shit, you come here and don't expect a little needling? Sack up buttercup!

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/av01BDW_700b.jpg

Mr. Burgundy
12-11-2017, 04:50 PM
People are actually responding in this thread?

Bison 4 Life
12-11-2017, 04:58 PM

We have had a decided lack of focus on game weeks this season. It's like the offseason never let go.

GSUsTALON
12-11-2017, 05:45 PM
Holy shit, you come here and don't expect a little needling? Sack up buttercup!

https://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/av01BDW_700b.jpg

My response answered your lack luster drivel from an earlier post.
Please take your sad attempts at smack to the smack board.

bisonfanette
12-11-2017, 06:17 PM
As Bfanette said - don't yank on me, Teacher!

I simply noted there was a :duel: going on.... that's all... (I did not say one word!!!) Tis' the season of JOY!!! (Why don't we have a HEART emoji?)

Hail bison
12-11-2017, 06:25 PM

You just responded genius

GSUsTALON
12-12-2017, 06:49 PM
(This information has been posted for all my NDSU friends)- Thank me latter!

*(I HAVE SECRETE FOTAGE OF THE SHSU HALF TIME SHOW PRACTICE!)***

(1) SHSU will only be bringing ONE cheer leader with them to save on traveling costs.
I hope this doesn't spoil it for some of you. I her she needs to borrow her prop from
one of your watering holes. It is to big to put in the back of her AMC Gremlin considering
she also has to bring the 5 member pep band. Base drum, tuba, slide trombone & all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g4MaVfYJ-E

(2) For those of you lonely NDSU fans that want to pick up a few NDSU drunken chicks at one of your
NDSU watering holes. You can empress the $h!t out of them by learning how to do the GBT line dance.
( It's all here friends, all you need to pick one up)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmejv5iitWw
(3) I made a mistake, which is unlike TALON, but for those hard to get those drunken Dixie chicks ( arn't they all)
from Texas, you may have to stoop to this sing along. *Remember I said the you hard up NDSU males.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSNDC6mVOdM

*****************UP DATE

SHSU is dropping the 5 member pep band and bringing there very own rock star Alice Bowie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJW67QN24SA

totoinfl
12-13-2017, 02:05 PM
*****************UP DATE

SHSU is dropping the 5 member pep band and bringing there very own rock star Alice Bowie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJW67QN24SA

TALON is one of the good guys....he follows a lot of football. Even a closet Vikings fan (Jerrick McKinnon)...I don't think he wanted to go FBS very much...I have needling him over on the Navy board for years...

That Said...Hey TALON...what's up.

TransAmBison
12-13-2017, 02:21 PM
I agree that his is a good dude. That does not negate the fact that if he wants to be a Bison fan, he must first get the tattoo.

totoinfl
12-14-2017, 07:50 PM
I agree that his is a good dude. That does not negate the fact that if he wants to be a Bison fan, he must first get the tattoo.

Completely agree...I think a tat of Bison mounting jackrabbit would be good.

TransAmBison
12-14-2017, 07:53 PM
Completely agree...I think a tat of Bison mounting jackrabbit would be good.He could try that, but I'm not sure how much teh Holy Order would pay for that.

totoinfl
12-14-2017, 07:56 PM
Even if they didn't like it...imagine Buggered Bunny