PDA

View Full Version : DeLuca/Grimsley tackles...... Over/under

moosbah
12-08-2017, 06:23 PM
If the line was 36 on the number of tackles these two get combined against Wofford, do you take the over or under?

Bison 4 Life
12-08-2017, 06:34 PM
If the line was 36 on the number of tackles these two get combined against Wofford, do you take the over or under?

I'll take the under, Cox is going to get his.

El_Chapo
12-08-2017, 07:10 PM
plus 1 poster keeps saying the "Grim Reaper" can't tackle

Alsen
12-08-2017, 07:24 PM
Ya, gotta go under. I think coach talked about wanting to do some different things at his press conference. He said something like really needing another LB to step up....he was hoping Levi could play because of the things they wanted to do on defense.

BattleBorn
12-08-2017, 07:26 PM
Under with all those 3 and outs on D and 9 minute drives on O.

MontBison
12-08-2017, 08:17 PM
Robbie will get run over more times than tackles made.

Kujava23
12-08-2017, 08:37 PM

under 10char

NDSU German from Russia
12-09-2017, 01:10 AM
over. They will combine for career games.

Christopher Moen
12-09-2017, 07:54 AM
I’m hoping under because that probably means the Bison defense is getting and staying off the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MAKBison
12-09-2017, 07:56 AM
Ya, gotta go under. I think coach talked about wanting to do some different things at his press conference. He said something like really needing another LB to step up....he was hoping Levi could play because of the things they wanted to do on defense.

James will be used like a lb

A1pigskin
12-09-2017, 02:26 PM
Someone has to come up big today and beat Grants record.

No_Skill
12-09-2017, 02:27 PM

As long as the runner falls over it still counts as a tackle.

BlueBisonRock
12-10-2017, 02:41 AM

Robbie had a damn good game. Not sure where your hate comes from as I don't believe he was stealing girlfriends from Montana...

MontBison
12-10-2017, 02:54 AM
Robbie had a damn good game. Not sure where your hate comes from as I don't believe he was stealing girlfriends from Montana...

Went over this in another thread, kid had a hell of a game today and my hats off to him. Played the most physical game I've seen him play here. Now your glasses arnt even green tinted (more likely unable to see out of them) if you don't think his past has lead to my criticism in the post before the game. Any one on one tackle in space and I'd put everything I own on him missing the tackle or getting run over. Again he stepped up huge today and I hope he continues this play going forward.

MAKBison
12-10-2017, 02:59 AM
Went over this in another thread, kid had a hell of a game today and my hats off to him. Played the most physical game I've seen him play here. Now your glasses arnt even green tinted (more likely unable to see out of them) if you don't think his past has lead to my criticism in the post before the game. Any one on one tackle in space and I'd put everything I own on him missing the tackle or getting run over. Again he stepped up huge today and I hope he continues this play going forward.

What we have here is a need to win the argument.

Alsen
12-10-2017, 03:27 AM

Absofragginlutely! Grimsley is playing much better than in the past. He still gets run over like he was a cardboard cutout sometimes, but he has added weight and become stronger. I want to see him be the one who forces the fumbles and breaks up the passes that lead to interceptions instead of him being Johnny on the spot and getting credit for plays other guys made.

Another ten pounds of solid muscle and a technique that gets him lower on his contact point and he may actually earn that All American status next year and get a look on his Pro Day.

56BISON73
12-10-2017, 05:11 AM
Absofragginlutely! Grimsley is playing much better than in the past. He still gets run over like he was a cardboard cutout sometimes, but he has added weight and become stronger. I want to see him be the one who forces the fumbles and breaks up the passes that lead to interceptions instead of him being Johnny on the spot and getting credit for plays other guys made.

Another ten pounds of solid muscle and a technique that gets him lower on his contact point and he may actually earn that All American status next year and get a look on his Pro Day.

Youve had a hard on for Grimsley since day one. You and Emory Hunt need to seek professional help on how to cope with closure when you are wrong.

ndsubison1
12-10-2017, 06:08 AM

There's nothing to base this from this season