PDA

View Full Version : Happy

gizmo
12-04-2017, 10:30 AM
Bison football is awesome! I love games in the dome. I love tailgating right across the street from the game. I love our awesome fans. When I can’t make it to the game, I love being able to watch it on tv. Hell, I even love Lee Timmerman. Most important, I have nothing to bitch about today. It’s Happy Monday!!!!!

MNLonghorn10
12-04-2017, 10:52 AM
We're getting a blizzard...nothing to be happy about.

gizmo
12-04-2017, 11:28 AM

We need the moisture!

BattleBorn
12-04-2017, 12:55 PM
Bison football is awesome! I love games in the dome. I love tailgating right across the street from the game. I love our awesome fans. When I can’t make it to the game, I love being able to watch it on tv. Hell, I even love Lee Timmerman. Most important, I have nothing to bitch about today. It’s Happy Monday!!!!!

Then what are you doing on Bisonville?!?

NDSU1980
12-04-2017, 11:11 PM

I just finished the day being a rural mail carrier in a blizzard. Oh yea, and it's Christmas package season too..........nothing to be happy about (today anyway)

Bison 4 Life
12-04-2017, 11:44 PM
I sat in an office all day and it was 65 degrees outside. You're right, nothing to be happy about.

BlueBisonRock
12-05-2017, 12:35 AM
I'm retired, woke up on the right side of the dirt, and saw my grandkids. Put me in the Happy camp!

Life is gooood.

Honeybooboo
12-05-2017, 12:41 AM
I sat in an office all day and it was 65 degrees outside. You're right, nothing to be happy about.

Live it up, Dayton doesn't stay that way all year

Bison 4 Life
12-05-2017, 12:48 AM
Live it up, Dayton doesn't stay that way all year

I have lived in Fargo and in Kansas. It will never be as cold as one or as hot as the other. :D

StL Bison Fan
12-05-2017, 12:54 AM
We are retired. Woke up and decided not to bother asking what day it is. Neighbor came and made his famous sausage and gravy biscuits. Then took a nap. Will repeat throughout the day.

DakotaOkie
12-05-2017, 01:10 AM
We are retired. Woke up and decided not to bother asking what day it is. Neighbor came and made his famous sausage and gravy biscuits. Then took a nap. Will repeat throughout the day.
I love the schedule but that lack of calendar recognition could be a problem come game day during football season. Rest of the year...meh.

I'm happy it has been in the upper 60's and lower 70's for the past few days. I can one up B4L living in Oklahoma. Northern KS is pretty moderate compared to summers here (just glad it is not Texas). Winters (sans occasional ice) beat the living daylights out of Fargo.

Bison 4 Life
12-05-2017, 01:11 AM
I love the schedule but that lack of calendar recognition could be a problem come game day during football season. Rest of the year...meh.

I'm happy it has been in the upper 60's and lower 70's for the past few days. I can one up B4L living in Oklahoma. Northern KS is pretty moderate compared to summers here (just glad it is not Texas). Winters (sans occasional ice) beat the living daylights out of Fargo.

None of that area is nice in July, just did a 4 year stretch in KS.

As for STL, game days are never a problem.

MNLonghorn10
12-05-2017, 01:15 AM

Thats just it...Ill take our blizzards over your shit ice storms.

DakotaOkie
12-05-2017, 01:29 AM
Thats just it...Ill take our blizzards over your shit ice storms.
Other than I really don't like winter precipitation in any form any longer, I agree with the ice storm assessment. Snow I can deal with, ice (or worse yet, rain nearly at ice at 32.1 degrees with drivers at 70 mph) means problems. Ice truly sucks. Heat I can deal with.

SoCalBison
12-05-2017, 02:26 AM
72 but windy today. Took the staff to their holiday lunch, then came home at 3:30. I'm happy.

MNLonghorn10
12-05-2017, 07:00 PM
72 but windy today. Took the staff to their holiday lunch, then came home at 3:30. I'm happy.

Enjoy those wildfires!

Bisonfanatical
12-05-2017, 07:47 PM
Snow on the roads is icy, driving my semi thru constant hazards, can't keep the windshield clear, wind has picked back up, didn't bring a lunch, out of coffee and it is only 3pm.

On the other hand .... bison are still winning and Saturday is coming.

Pretty damn good day overall.

[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

HerdBot
12-06-2017, 01:36 AM
Props to Gizmo for changing the Bisonville culture one post a time!

SoCalBison
12-06-2017, 03:22 AM
Enjoy those wildfires!

It's kind of like a tornado warning. Had to evacuate in October and kept thinking it reminded me of heading to the basement. The fires this time aren't near me, but thanks anyway.

EC8CH
12-06-2017, 03:56 AM
The op had me until Timmerman.

gizmo
12-06-2017, 11:10 AM
The op had me until Timmerman.

Take your negativity to the KVLY Crap Production bitch fest.

Rock
12-06-2017, 05:09 PM
The way my kids enjoy Christmas lights.

Also my sweet 4 y/o daughter scream-spelling out NDSU BISON! Then shouting Go Bison! With the horns... And she is looking for blood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tony
12-06-2017, 05:49 PM
The way my kids enjoy Christmas lights.

Also my sweet 4 y/o daughter scream-spelling out NDSU BISON! Then shouting Go Bison! With the horns... And she is looking for blood.

Wife: Could you turn off the Christmas lights? (because it's daytime)
Me: <spends 10 minutes convincing her that they might as well stay on>
Wife: I'm sorry I asked.
Me: <hopes she doesn't notice I've left a candles on in every window>

I love Christmas time. Wouldn't mind some snow now.

A1pigskin
12-09-2017, 02:43 PM
Then what are you doing on Bisonville?!?

He could have been drinking moisture.

gizmo
12-16-2017, 05:10 AM
Happy! Going to Frisco!

ALPHAGRIZ1
12-16-2017, 06:39 AM
Bison football is awesome! I love games in the dome. I love tailgating right across the street from the game. I love our awesome fans. When I can’t make it to the game, I love being able to watch it on tv. Hell, I even love Lee Timmerman. Most important, I have nothing to bitch about today. It’s Happy Monday!!!!!Agree!

Enjoy your trip and Merry Christmas to you and your family!

I am going to be in Texas the 27th-3rd with my son.......might stay longer and go to the NC game. Maybe will see you there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hammerhead
12-17-2017, 01:25 AM
Wife: Could you turn off the Christmas lights? (because it's daytime)
Me: <spends 10 minutes convincing her that they might as well stay on>
Wife: I'm sorry I asked.
Me: <hopes she doesn't notice I've left a candles on in every window>

I love Christmas time. Wouldn't mind some snow now.

I always put lots of lights on the house and displays out in the yard. I have a mechanical timer on the outlet where all of the lights are plugged in so they are on from 6 - 8 in the morning and 4 - 11 at night. LED strings also make it easier to put up more lights with fewer extension cords.

56BISON73
12-17-2017, 01:47 AM
Agree!

I am going to be in Texas the 27th-3rd with my son.......might stay longer and go to the NC game. Maybe will see you there.

Great seeing you!!!!! Hope to see you in Frisco.

gizmo
12-17-2017, 01:45 PM
Agree!

Merry Christmas to you Alpha. Our roads now take us to Frisco. My oh my is it fun being a Bison fan!

SoCalBison
12-23-2017, 08:20 PM
Merry Christmas to all on Bisonville, and to another title in January!

BisonTeacher
12-23-2017, 08:30 PM
This is my 5th christmas with a child. Hearing him sing Christmas carols, watching Christmas shows for the first time (Rudolph etc), teaching him about giving and making others happy over ourselves....it's really filling me with the christmas spirit. And I find myself getting emotional about it from time to time. I am very luckyto have the people in my life I do, and that includes some of you. I hope you all get to experience some of the spirit and magic I am feeling this year. I'm full of it. Literally. :)

CaBisonFan
12-23-2017, 08:59 PM
Merry Christmas Bison fans.

oldmantutters
12-23-2017, 09:13 PM
This is my 5th christmas with a child. Hearing him sing Christmas carols, watching Christmas shows for the first time (Rudolph etc), teaching him about giving and making others happy over ourselves....it's really filling me with the christmas spirit. And I find myself getting emotional about it from time to time. I am very luckyto have the people in my life I do, and that includes some of you. I hope you all get to experience some of the spirit and magic I am feeling this year. I'm full of it. Literally. :)Go do a 2 Teach. Oh and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

gizmo
12-25-2017, 11:16 PM
Merry Christmas Bison fans.

^^^^^^””””Ditto”””””🤘🤘

StL Bison Fan
12-26-2017, 12:55 AM
Merry Christmas!

imabison
12-26-2017, 01:44 AM
Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!

gizmo
01-16-2018, 02:21 PM
Bison win championship. ����Vikings and Eagles in NFC championship game. �� Packers and Sioux suck. �� So Happy!!!!