PDA

View Full Version : Illinois St

tjbison
11-09-2017, 12:53 PM
Anyone going to this game? Im thinking about a spontaneous trip see lots of tickets available in the Visitor section

StL Bison Fan
11-09-2017, 01:11 PM
Anyone going to this game? Im thinking about a spontaneous trip see lots of tickets available in the Visitor section

Yes. Looks like weather will be nice.

Killer_Carl
11-09-2017, 01:53 PM
Considering it, haven't purchased tickets yet. Looks like a good portion of the non-press box side is general admission.

BattleBorn
11-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Considering it, haven't purchased tickets yet. Looks like a good portion of the non-press box side is general admission.

Battleborn will be present provided I can find a hotel that will welcome my bulldog. Just need a place for him to relax during the game.

Honeybooboo
11-09-2017, 03:05 PM
im thinking about it also

IndyBison
11-09-2017, 05:16 PM
I'm planning to go if I don't have a playoff game that day

BlueBisonRock
11-10-2017, 01:14 AM

Yep. My wife and I will be traveling with a former roommate and his wife to meet another former roommate and his wife. Party of six.

StL Bison Fan
11-10-2017, 02:12 AM
Yep. My wife and I will be traveling with a former roommate and his wife to meet another former roommate and his wife. Party of six.

We will be tailgating.
As always, all are welcome. Let me know though so we have enough food.

MNoodles
11-10-2017, 02:49 AM
This is our annual family road game road trip. Bringing 3 from Tennessee.

JAG-BISON
11-10-2017, 06:56 AM

Was planning on making the trip.
Reserved rooms at waterpark also.
Work has made those plans change.
Not making it now. Stuck with 6 tickets if you want them.

BisoninNWMN
11-11-2017, 01:45 PM
I will be there.

A few AGS Bison guys will be there.

BattleBorn
11-12-2017, 12:43 AM
I got my ticket. Just me (and the dog). Any hotel recommendations?

Bison 4 Life
11-12-2017, 01:36 AM

I'm at something called a "Ramada Limited" hopefully it's more Ramada than limited.

Cheap and clean, my favorite kid of hotel.

Milkman
11-12-2017, 01:56 AM
I'm at something called a "Ramada Limited" hopefully it's more Ramada than limited.

Cheap and clean, my favorite kid of ho...tel. fixed it for ya.

Professor Chaos
11-12-2017, 01:59 AM
Hopefully we see the vs USD version of Easton Stick next week and not the vs SDSU version. Illinois St has a very aggressive DC and good front 7. It'll be on Stick to make good decisions and make them pay for their aggressiveness.

roadwarrior
11-12-2017, 02:39 AM

If you want a real nice place, the Marriott downtown (Normal) is exceptional.

BisonNeil
11-12-2017, 04:55 AM
Hopefully we see the vs USD version of Easton Stick next week and not the vs SDSU version. Illinois St has a very aggressive DC and good front 7. It'll be on Stick to make good decisions and make them pay for their aggressiveness.

More importantly, I hope we see the USD version of OC Mess. He sucked against SDSU. His Big Fluffy roots came through in his gameplan and play calling. He wanted to run and pass out of the shotgun, a direction started in the previous games. You can't run as effectively, like the Bison want to, especially with power, out of the shotgun. Mess was fucking with the offense in a bad way. I think Klieman shut that shit down which is why Stick was under center for most of the game. I think he is more comfortable with that type of formation which is why he played so well. Mess needs to stop messing with the basic premise of the Bison offense.

Bison"FANatic"
11-12-2017, 12:00 PM
Can we please not have a holding or block in the back on returns of all types!!!! It has gotten so bad it is just about comical.

scottietohottie
11-12-2017, 12:48 PM
Can we please not have a holding or block in the back on returns of all types!!!! It has gotten so bad it is just about comical.

They must practice holding on returns right after they run the milk the clock before halftime drill.

:hide:

Honeybooboo
11-12-2017, 01:48 PM
More importantly, I hope we see the USD version of OC Mess. He sucked against SDSU. His Big Fluffy roots came through in his gameplan and play calling. He wanted to run and pass out of the shotgun, a direction started in the previous games. You can't run as effectively, like the Bison want to, especially with power, out of the shotgun. Mess was fucking with the offense in a bad way. I think Klieman shut that shit down which is why Stick was under center for most of the game. I think he is more comfortable with that type of formation which is why he played so well. Mess needs to stop messing with the basic premise of the Bison offense.

Messingham spent 1 year in the BSC, hardly "roots", in fact he is a Veteran of the MVFC and B1G, even coaches can have off games, you have no idea if SDSU came out in packages that totally screwed up his gameplan

now Yesterday was nice, at one point I believe I saw Easton at 100% 6/6 and 299 yds, we ran some screens and off tackle, ISU-R is fighting for its life will they man up and dig in or lay down. I'm guessing it will be a dogfight

Mr. Burgundy
11-12-2017, 02:21 PM

His big sky roots? He was at Montana state for a year. Midwest guy. Almost always coached in the Midwest. Never understood why people talk big sky about him. Just my humble opinion.

Mr. Burgundy
11-12-2017, 02:22 PM
Sorry.....that post was clearly late to the party. Ha

scottietohottie
11-12-2017, 02:23 PM

Party doesn't start until Ron gets there

Christopher Moen
11-12-2017, 04:51 PM

I tried explaining the same thing last week in regards to Messingham's coaching history, but knuckleheads will be knuckleheads.

Bison 4 Life
11-12-2017, 08:43 PM
Last week was as Big Sky as it gets. CK made it sound like he was going to talk to both his coordinators. Glad it worked.

semobison
11-12-2017, 08:55 PM
The defense will need to switch gears a little after facing the Jacks and Yotes high powered passing offenses. The Redbirds are a more typical physical Valley team. They will run the ball and Robinson IMO is the best Rb in the conference. I like the match up. Let's out physical them!

GOBISON123
11-12-2017, 09:14 PM
The defense will need to switch gears a little after facing the Jacks and Yotes high powered passing offenses. The Redbirds are a more typical physical Valley team. They will run the ball and Robinson IMO is the best Rb in the conference. I like the match up. Let's out physical them!
I thought they had a great WR Anthony Warrum

stevdock
11-12-2017, 11:48 PM

My guess is he was under center 25 plays and in shotgun 25 plays. Much more balanced than against SDSU. If we are not going to run Easton out of the read option than we need to get out of that formation. I think Easton's only good running play was a designed QB draw. I would personally like to see more I-formation like we saw Saturday but then give Easton the chance with the QB boots a little more often (maybe they are just holding onto that for the playoffs).

I think Brooks and Wilson can run ok out of the spread but Bruce has turned into needing that head of steam to get a good run off.

Bison 4 Life
11-13-2017, 03:22 AM
I just have to make it a point to find my old friend 4th and bitchy.

StL Bison Fan
11-13-2017, 03:45 AM
Marriott for us.

2011BisonAlumni
11-13-2017, 04:12 AM
This is going to be a tough game to predict. Illinois State has been extremely inconsistent all year. Sure do wish it was in Fargo.

Mr Meaty
11-13-2017, 11:16 AM
Early forecast is 45 and winds 20-30 with gusts to 40. No precipitation expected.

EC8CH
11-13-2017, 12:20 PM
I just have to make it a point to find my old friend 4th and bitchy.

I took a quick look at their forum. As usual filled with multi paragraph TLDR posts from him. One going all the way back to this summer about copying the SD school schemes on ticket sales to keep Bison fans out. Just wow.

Bison 4 Life
11-13-2017, 12:43 PM
I took a quick look at their forum. As usual filled with multi paragraph TLDR posts from him. One going all the way back to this summer about copying the SD school schemes on ticket sales to keep Bison fans out. Just wow.

Clearly the administration just wants some tickets sold so good for us.

Professor Chaos
11-13-2017, 01:23 PM
This is going to be a tough game to predict. Illinois State has been extremely inconsistent all year. Sure do wish it was in Fargo.
Yeah, who knows what version of ISUr will show up. They ran for 56 yards on 36 carries against ISUb and then for 299 yards on 53 carries against YSU. According to their posters on AGS they had some serious O-line issues earlier in the year when they were losing to NAU and SIU but they must've got those figured out? They also have a very good and aggressive front 7 on defense. Might be a tough day for Bison offense if they can't run it effectively and the wind makes throwing it tough. Might be one of those games a la YSU where Stick needs to make things happen with his legs.

Bison 4 Life
11-13-2017, 01:33 PM
Yeah, who knows what version of ISUr will show up. They ran for 56 yards on 36 carries against ISUb and then for 299 yards on 53 carries against YSU. According to their posters on AGS they had some serious O-line issues earlier in the year when they were losing to NAU and SIU but they must've got those figured out? They also have a very good and aggressive front 7 on defense. Might be a tough day for Bison offense if they can't run it effectively and the wind makes throwing it tough. Might be one of those games a la YSU where Stick needs to make things happen with his legs.

YSU post NDSU isn't a good indicator, they have given up over the last few weeks.

After Saturday, I'm pretty sure this team is on Terminator mode now.

KidZer0
11-13-2017, 01:37 PM
Clearly the administration just wants some tickets sold so good for us.

They NEED to sell tickets. It is my understanding (from a co-worker with a kid there) that their students have the entire following week off and are heading home on Friday, student section will be very lightly attended...

Bison 4 Life
11-13-2017, 01:39 PM
This is going to be pretty fun

roadwarrior
11-13-2017, 01:56 PM
They NEED to sell tickets. It is my understanding (from a co-worker with a kid there) that their students have the entire following week off and are heading home on Friday, student section will be very lightly attended...

Their students don't attend games anyway. Their week off will only provide more room in the downtown bars Friday night.

Comfortably Numb Bison
11-13-2017, 02:52 PM
FINALLY got my password thing figured out (was under an old work email account). Well beside that point. Planning to make my first road trip in a couple years. Where is everyone staying, partying and sitting? Someone mentioned a water park. Where is this located?

KilldeerBison
11-13-2017, 05:27 PM

After watching the ISUr vs SDSU game, If the Bison can shut down their run game, I don't think they can beat us throwing the ball. I agree about the ISUr RB's, they both looked good. A side note, the ISUr defense had good success against the SDSU passing game, not so much by putting pressure on Christion, but by getting their hands up on the LOS when he threw. They deflected quite a few pass attempts.

Bison 4 Life
11-13-2017, 05:29 PM
If that team that showed up last week makes it to Normal, it won't even be close.

EndZoneQB
11-13-2017, 08:57 PM
ISUr had their backup running QB starting against SDSU and still almost won. No idea what the situation is with the QB, but something to keep an eye on...

Professor Chaos
11-13-2017, 09:36 PM
ISUr had their backup running QB starting against SDSU and still almost won. No idea what the situation is with the QB, but something to keep an eye on...
According to an Illinois St guy on AGS their starter Kolbe was injured but did dress against SDSU to play in an emergency situation. However, reading this article (http://www.chicagonow.com/prairie-state-pigskin/2017/11/illinois-state-falls-in-overtime-at-south-dakota-state/) makes it seems like this was just Spack trying to spark the offense with a new QB after their lackluster loss to WIU the weekend before last. The ISU guy on AGS seems to think they'll play both QBs this week against NDSU but I get the feeling that it'll be Broadnax again. Given NDSU's struggles to defend against mobile QBs I kinda hope they play Kolbe, he's more the traditional passer whereas Broadnax is kind of a poor man's Tre Roberson (though he's just a freshman now) as a dual threat from what I understand.

Given the wind forecast I think throwing is going to problematic for both teams so it'll boil down to which team can run the ball and/or defend against the run better.

Honeybooboo
11-13-2017, 10:01 PM
According to an Illinois St guy on AGS their starter Kolbe was injured but did dress against SDSU to play in an emergency situation. However, reading this article (http://www.chicagonow.com/prairie-state-pigskin/2017/11/illinois-state-falls-in-overtime-at-south-dakota-state/) makes it seems like this was just Spack trying to spark the offense with a new QB after their lackluster loss to WIU the weekend before last. The ISU guy on AGS seems to think they'll play both QBs this week against NDSU but I get the feeling that it'll be Broadnax again. Given NDSU's struggles to defend against mobile QBs I kinda hope they play Kolbe, he's more the traditional passer whereas Broadnax is kind of a poor man's Tre Roberson (though he's just a freshman now) as a dual threat from what I understand.

Given the wind forecast I think throwing is going to problematic for both teams so it'll boil down to which team can run the ball and/or defend against the run better.

And for the first time in years I'm not sold on our run game being reliable

Bison 4 Life
11-13-2017, 10:03 PM

at 6'3 195? I can't wait until me meets Jabril Cox and Nick Deluca out there.

IndyBison
11-14-2017, 12:35 AM
I will be in Bloomington Saturday, but I won't be at the game. I will be on a football field though. 2 miles south of Illinois State is Illinois Wesleyan University. They will be hosting Case Western Reserve in the first round of the D3 playoffs. I was hoping they would have staggered kickoff times so I could either join the tailgate or see some of the game, but they both kick off at noon. If the Bison game turns into a blowout and you want to venture down to see some playoff football you will get a sighting of me. It will be torture to be that close but not able to see the game, but I'm excited and honored to be assigned to a playoff game. Safe travels to everyone who will be there!

Gully
11-14-2017, 12:45 AM
i will be in bloomington saturday, but i won't be at the game. I will be on a football field though. 2 miles south of illinois state is illinois wesleyan university. They will be hosting case western reserve in the first round of the d3 playoffs. I was hoping they would have staggered kickoff times so i could either join the tailgate or see some of the game, but they both kick off at noon. If the bison game turns into a blowout and you want to venture down to see some playoff football you will get a sighting of me. It will be torture to be that close but not able to see the game, but i'm excited and honored to be assigned to a playoff game. Safe travels to everyone who will be there!

mibt! .

GOBISON123
11-14-2017, 01:20 AM
Weather forecast predicts a cold and windy day in Normal, IL. So passing game might be difficult, may be more of a ground and pound strategy ?

Bison bison
11-14-2017, 03:10 AM
It will be torture to be that close but not able to see the game

/Insert blind ref joke here/

17>1
11-14-2017, 03:10 AM
In + 2 (maybe 3)

Never been to Normal before, looking forward to it!

KilldeerBison
11-14-2017, 05:10 AM
Weather channel is now saying 50% chance of rain, to go along with the wind.

Mr Meaty
11-14-2017, 11:54 AM
Weather channel is now saying 50% chance of rain, to go along with the wind.

I am still working on my crew to go to this game. Hope chance of rain does not bother them.

Bison 4 Life
11-14-2017, 12:00 PM
I am still working on my crew to go to this game. Hope chance of rain does not bother them.

I'll bring an umbrella

Mr Meaty
11-14-2017, 12:04 PM
I'll bring an umbrella

Looking for my poncho.

StL Bison Fan
11-14-2017, 02:17 PM
I'll bring an umbrella

Bring your lawn chair also.

BisonFanAnn
11-14-2017, 02:21 PM
No bad weather, just bad wardrobe!

17>1
11-14-2017, 02:23 PM
Any chance this game sells out? Do I need to buy tickets in advance or am I ok with buying them at the door when I get there?

roadwarrior
11-14-2017, 02:24 PM
Any chance this game sells out? Do I need to buy tickets in advance or am I ok with buying them at the door when I get there?

Haha! Last time we played there in 2012, we were ranked #1 and they only had half a stadium. It still wasn't full.

17>1
11-14-2017, 02:27 PM
Haha! Last time we played there in 2012, we were ranked #1 and they only had half a stadium. It still wasn't full.

Sounds good, I won't worry about it then, thanks.

IndyBison
11-14-2017, 03:15 PM
mibt! .

I've taught you well! Don't forget DFIU!

Here are a few more good sayings:
Get the sharks not the minnows
Felonies not misdemeanors
Don't fish in someone else's pond
There are 48 ways in the rule book the ball becomes dead and a whistle is only one of them - inadvertent!
Inadvertent whistle buys the first round!

Bulldogbison
11-15-2017, 12:24 AM
10 of us going. Any suggestions for bars and restaurants

Professor Chaos
11-15-2017, 12:42 AM
10 of us going. Any suggestions for bars and restaurants
Some good stuff here from some locals:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?198851-NDSU-Ill-State-11-18&p=2567151&viewfull=1#post2567151

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?198851-NDSU-Ill-State-11-18&p=2567164&viewfull=1#post2567164

MNLonghorn10
11-15-2017, 01:35 AM
Some good stuff here from some locals:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?198851-NDSU-Ill-State-11-18&p=2567151&viewfull=1#post2567151

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?198851-NDSU-Ill-State-11-18&p=2567164&viewfull=1#post2567164

damn that food looks amazing

Rock
11-15-2017, 03:21 AM
Maggie Miley’s downtown is good. Known for their onion rings. Best I have ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KilldeerBison
11-16-2017, 11:48 AM
Weather Channel update: starting out low 50's in the morning, then dropping to about 40 by kickoff. 90% chance of rain and some THUNDER possible! Wind 30 mph.

KidZer0
11-16-2017, 12:41 PM
This is going to be our first time at ISUr. What lot(s) will the NDSU tailgating contingent be in? We have not received our usual email from the school with that info...

Bison bison
11-16-2017, 12:49 PM
Weather Channel update: starting out low 50's in the morning, then dropping to about 40 by kickoff. 90% chance of rain and some THUNDER possible! Wind 30 mph.

That might be too miserable to watch on TV.

Honeybooboo
11-16-2017, 12:53 PM

ouch..run game better be ready

roadwarrior
11-16-2017, 01:06 PM
This is going to be our first time at ISUr. What lot(s) will the NDSU tailgating contingent be in? We have not received our usual email from the school with that info...

There are multiple lots where they tailgate. There are two small lots north of the stadium, a small lot just east of the stadium (although this might now be reserved parking), one lot south of the stadium across College Ave, and there is a lot west of the outdoor track to the NW of the stadium. Use google maps satellite view to check out the area. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Normal,+IL/@40.5123545,-88.998458,870m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x880b711e8ea0817b:0xcc453 bef6eaaddc0!8m2!3d40.5142026!4d-88.9906312

We haven't played there since 2012. That year we tailgated in the lot west of the track. It wasn't very full.

I'm guessing the weather will greatly reduce the number of locals tailgating.

Bison 4 Life
11-16-2017, 01:21 PM
I have a full set of raingear but it's RED.

Now I have to find some appropriately colored stuff.

BisonFanAnn
11-16-2017, 02:01 PM
Wear a Bison sweatshirt over the red rain gear. Problem solved.

Bison 4 Life
11-16-2017, 02:41 PM
Wear a Bison sweatshirt over the red rain gear. Problem solved.

Ick. Found an appropriate solution.

As for the game, I don't understand why ISUr thinks the weather is going to be an advantage to them.

Honeybooboo
11-16-2017, 02:42 PM
Ick. Found an appropriate solution.

As for the game, I don't understand why ISUr thinks the weather is going to be an advantage to them.

because we are a dome team, everyone thinks we play all our games inside every week

Bison 4 Life
11-16-2017, 02:45 PM
because we are a dome team, everyone thinks we play all our games inside every week

Wasn't Easton's coming out party a damp day in Terre Haute?

StL Bison Fan
11-16-2017, 02:58 PM

Yes it rained. And it was windy

Mr Meaty
11-16-2017, 03:04 PM

Every day in Terre Haute is damp and gloomy.

Bison 4 Life
11-16-2017, 03:05 PM
Every day in Terre Haute is damp and gloomy.

I got a little bit of a sunburn last time I was there.

KilldeerBison
11-16-2017, 03:29 PM
ouch..run game better be ready

Also, could be the Bison D that wins this game?

Bison 4 Life
11-16-2017, 03:32 PM

Yep. Solid D and west coast offense

IzzyFlexion
11-16-2017, 07:57 PM
I got a little bit of a sunburn last time I was there.

Whatever car you drove there...........well............I'd get it tested for radon.

DoubleDees
11-16-2017, 08:22 PM

Yeah, if we shut down their ground game we walk away up 2-3 scores at worst.

bruinbison
11-17-2017, 07:42 PM
Gameday prediction by ISU students:

Prediction: Brock Spack will have his team ready to go Saturday in a do-or-die battle for a playoff spot. The Redbirds, as usual, will rely on a skilled running back core to complement the unique skill set of quarterback Malachi Broadnax, who is likely to make his consecutive start under center for ISU. Illinois State will also present a challenge on defense, as it will stifle the rushing game and force quarterback Easton Stick to beat them through the air.

Illinois State 28,

North Dakota State 24

http://www.videtteonline.com/sports/do-or-die-time-for-redbird-football/article_53470bc4-ca69-11e7-9eb8-bf3f8d670913.html

Bison 4 Life
11-17-2017, 07:50 PM

http://www.videtteonline.com/sports/do-or-die-time-for-redbird-football/article_53470bc4-ca69-11e7-9eb8-bf3f8d670913.html

How in the world do they think they are going to get 28 points when they can't throw the ball?

OatmealWicket92
11-17-2017, 07:51 PM

Chucklez. this is cute.

Hammerhead
11-17-2017, 08:23 PM
I have a full set of raingear but it's RED.

Now I have to find some appropriately colored stuff.

We have yellowish-gold ponchos that could be used for Bison and Vikings road games.

bruinbison
11-17-2017, 09:55 PM
Which is the height of the Illinois State starting Offensive Line, and which is the height of Illinois State’s starters in basketball???

6’ 10”..........6’ 9”
6’ 3”............6’ 6”
6’ 5”............6’ 0”
6’ 6”............6’ 6”
6’ 6”............6’ 3”

Whata height for a LT!
And the Redbirds’ TE is 6’ 6” 245.

KC Bison
11-17-2017, 10:27 PM
I like the early forecasts. Weather is actually going to be horrible. Staying at Hampton Inn. Every update gets worse, hope it isn't too tempting to just go a bar for the game. Drove too far to watch.it on tv.

Bison 4 Life
11-17-2017, 11:29 PM
Just at the Indiana/Illinois border. Going to enjoy my last dry hours (literally and figuratively)

CAS4127
11-17-2017, 11:59 PM
I’m assuming game is going to be broadcasted by KVLY in Nodak. Am I correct in my assumption?

NovaBison
11-18-2017, 12:05 AM
I’m assuming game is going to be broadcasted by KVLY in Nodak. Am I correct in my assumption?

Correct! if i remember from an interview with Brian Shawn... only game they were not going to broadcast was YSU, because of deal with MVFC

CAS4127
11-18-2017, 12:08 AM
Correct! if i remember from an interview with Brian Shawn... only game they were not going to broadcast was YSU, because of deal with MVFC

Thanks. Otherwise I’ll have to do some scrambling and head to Fargo BWW. My cable provider isn’t contracted for ESPN3.

DakotaOkie
11-18-2017, 12:12 AM

Yep! It's everywhere, it's everywhere!
http://gobison.com/schedule.aspx?path=football

bri-dog
11-18-2017, 12:55 AM
Thanks. Otherwise I’ll have to do some scrambling and head to Fargo BWW. My cable provider isn’t contracted for ESPN3.

It's also on Comcast Sports Chicago, for those not in ND...

Honeybooboo
11-18-2017, 01:07 AM
Game is on 4 channels via satellite (dish and dtv) plus ESPN 3

StL Bison Fan
11-18-2017, 02:57 AM
Staying at the Marriott downtown. Lots of places to eat and drink.
Walked around a bit. Nice place and friendly people.

Bison Bridge Guy
11-18-2017, 03:09 AM
I'm in Kansas City, my daughter has a soccer tournament here. Turns out, the local alumni association watch party is a couple miles from the soccer complex! Hopefully get to see the second half after her game and watch the rest of the win!

17>1
11-18-2017, 03:39 AM
I’m in Apple Valley, leaving here at 0300. Going to be a long day in the car tomorrow as we’re heading back here right after the game. Go Bison!

ndsubison1
11-18-2017, 04:59 AM
ISU backs are against the wall. Win and they're in. Thankfully we are playing for a high seed. Think we squeak out with close one.

MinotBison
11-18-2017, 05:09 AM
Buffalo Wings and Rings in Minot is where alot of Bison fans will be. Go Bison!

sbark
11-18-2017, 02:44 PM
KFYR website has Bison on at Noon.................Direct TV KFYR has grambling st at SD............

EndZoneQB
11-18-2017, 03:07 PM
KFYR website has Bison on at Noon.................Direct TV KFYR has grambling st at SD............

Just an issue with the guide. Don't worry.

GOBISON123
11-19-2017, 01:00 AM
We played a clean game today. No penalties and this helped us big time considering the situation with weather and less than perfect playing condition.

tolnabison
11-19-2017, 01:52 AM
We played a clean game today. No penalties and this helped us big time considering the situation with weather and less than perfect playing condition.

Dilly Dilly

CAS4127
11-19-2017, 02:00 AM

Did the field conditions cause the weather or did the weather cause the field conditions?

IndyBison
11-19-2017, 02:51 PM
We played a clean game today. No penalties and this helped us big time considering the situation with weather and less than perfect playing condition.Much less than perfect. It was horrible out there. Not sure if the broadcasters mentioned it but there was freezing rain and sleet on the first half. One guy on our game mentioned he saw hail! The defense definitely had an advantage yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DoubleDees
11-20-2017, 01:14 AM
Weather looked really gnarly on tv, that rain that changed to blizzard was nuts. I salute the fans that attended the game!

StL Bison Fan
11-20-2017, 01:25 AM
I think it was the worse conditions we have ever experienced. And man was it fun! I am so glad went.
I have a bunch of clothes drying in the basement.
Normal is a nice town.

17>1
11-20-2017, 01:39 AM
Just got home, stuck around to watch the Vikings game today at US Bank. Man, that was some miserable weather yesterday. Bison gutted one out, always fun hitting the road and seeing the Bison win. Go Bison!!

GOBISON123
11-20-2017, 01:43 AM
I think it was the worse conditions we have ever experienced. And man was it fun! I am so glad went.
I have a bunch of clothes drying in the basement.
Normal is a nice town.

Weather looked really gnarly on tv, that rain that changed to blizzard was nuts. I salute the fans that attended the game!

Much less than perfect. It was horrible out there. Not sure if the broadcasters mentioned it but there was freezing rain and sleet on the first half. One guy on our game mentioned he saw hail! The defense definitely had an advantage yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I even heard someone say they also saw some lightning. :facepalm2:

Bison 4 Life
11-20-2017, 01:47 AM
It was raining all morning, there was lightning. It was about halfway through the 2nd quarter the rain quickly turned to enormous snowflakes then it just started coming down. I've never seen anything like it.

unbison
11-20-2017, 01:51 AM
It was raining all morning, there was lightning. It was about halfway through the 2nd quarter the rain quickly turned to enormous snowflakes then it just started coming down. I've never seen anything like it.

I’d guess people like you are not often outside

El_Chapo
11-20-2017, 01:15 PM
I’d guess people like you are not often outside

says the guy that sits inside a Million dollar Skid Steer!!!