View Full Version : Marker Game Preview

CAS4127
10-29-2017, 07:14 PM
https://herosports.com/fcs/sdsu-football-subtweets-ndsu-football-rivalry-bzbz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GOBISON123
10-30-2017, 12:34 AM
Interesting article by Matt Zimmer

http://www.argusleader.com/story/sports/college/south-dakota-state-university/2017/10/28/south-dakota-state-jackrabbits-western-illinois-leathernecks-fcs-football-missouri-valley-conference/807851001/

"...starting with the Dakota Marker game against North Dakota State. The Bison will arrive in Brookings foaming at the mouth to take back the rivalry stone..."

Bisonator98
10-30-2017, 12:51 AM
Kick the bunny turds ass, that is all.:biggrin:

EC8CH
10-30-2017, 01:22 AM
http://youtu.be/0HdSBBruJi4

Bison"FANatic"
10-30-2017, 01:30 AM
The rabbits offense can't score if we keep them on the sideline and Christianson can not score when he is on the field if he is lying on his back. Control the clock, keep Christianson off Balance, WIN BIG!!!!

This year it is S_SU.

BisonLaw
10-30-2017, 01:38 AM
Anyone have an extra hotel room in Brookings for Saturday night?

StL Bison Fan
10-30-2017, 01:41 AM
Anyone have an extra hotel room in Brookings for Saturday night?

There were a bunch on expedia today

BisonLaw
10-30-2017, 01:44 AM
There were a bunch on expedia today

Expedia not showing any availability for me right now.

BisManBison
10-30-2017, 01:49 AM
https://herosports.com/fcs/sdsu-football-subtweets-ndsu-football-rivalry-bzbz

Interesting the author left out Jiriks quote that SDSU is the dirtiest team we play.

StL Bison Fan
10-30-2017, 01:50 AM
Expedia not showing any availability for me right now.

Just looked. Filled up pretty fast.
Try calling the Hampton. They say you can't book on just Saturday but that's expedia.
There are some not in brookings but nearby. Also saw someone on no 1 bison fans Facebook had some rooms they couldn't use.

EC8CH
10-30-2017, 01:51 AM
Interesting the author left out Jiriks quote that SDSU is the dirtiest team we play.

That's common knowledge by now. Rosenboomed is a verb.

BisonLaw
10-30-2017, 02:12 AM
Just looked. Filled up pretty fast.
Try calling the Hampton. They say you can't book on just Saturday but that's expedia.
There are some not in brookings but nearby. Also saw someone on no 1 bison fans Facebook had some rooms they couldn't use.

Was able to find a room at that Hampton. Required staying Friday night too for whatever reason. Can't wait to wake up in freakin' Brookings hungover on Saturday.

MNLonghorn10
10-30-2017, 02:16 AM
Was able to find a room at that Hampton. Required staying Friday night too for whatever reason. Can't wait to wake up in freakin' Brookings hungover on Saturday.

said no one ever.

El_Chapo
10-30-2017, 02:44 AM
here's a bison fan with 2 rooms for saturday.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/9101926119?view=permalink&id=10154890060746120

BUT I SUGGEST A) DONT GO B) FILL UP IN FARGO WITH GAS FOOD LIQUOR...DRIVE.. WALK AROUND TAILGATE GOTO GAME JUMP IN CAR DRIVE STRAIGHT BACK.... BROOKINGS GETS $0 THE WAY THEY HANDLED THESE TICKETS

MontanaHoyt
10-30-2017, 02:58 AM
I plan on leaving early Saturday and coming back right after the game. I was reading somewhere it is supposed to be a high of 45 and cloudy. Should be a fun game!

EC8CH
10-30-2017, 03:17 AM
The German word for peppered rabbit is: "Hassenpfeffer"

The German word for salty rabbit is: "Stiegelmeier"

ndsubison1
10-30-2017, 03:20 AM
Offense needs to be better

CAS4127
10-30-2017, 03:37 AM
Offense needs to be better

Right. We struggled with UNI’s DTs big time. Thanks to Ty Brooks for bouncing away from that. Bruce A. needs to do more if that/work in vision.

56BISON73
10-30-2017, 03:45 AM
Right. We struggled with UNI’s DTs big time. Thanks to Ty Brooks for bouncing away from that. Bruce A. needs to do more if that/work in vision.

Our running backs are reverting to their old style of just running in to the pile. WTF. They started out the season with a delay---letting the play develop then hit the hole----if nothing is there bounce off tackle. They finally did that at the end of the game and it produced a TD.

17>1
10-30-2017, 03:45 AM
I plan on leaving early Saturday and coming back right after the game. I was reading somewhere it is supposed to be a high of 45 and cloudy. Should be a fun game!

Doing the same, down and back. Wearing coveralls this time as I was freezing down there 2 years ago.

MinotBison
10-30-2017, 03:52 AM
The German word for peppered rabbit is: "Hassenpfeffer"

The German word for salty rabbit is: "Stiegelmeier"

Das Bison wort fur Kaninchen ist toast.

EndZoneQB
10-30-2017, 04:43 AM
Our running backs are reverting to their old style of just running in to the pile. WTF. They started out the season with a delay---letting the play develop then hit the hole----if nothing is there bounce off tackle. They finally did that at the end of the game and it produced a TD.

There was one play I remember distinctively where BA just literally ran right up into the OL butt. If he took one step to the right he goes untouched into the end zone.

Christopher Moen
10-30-2017, 08:16 AM
There was one play I remember distinctively where BA just literally ran right up into the OL butt. If he took one step to the right he goes untouched into the end zone.

If you want to see a RB run it up the back ends of his OL, watch C.J. Anderson tonight on MNF. Talk about trying to run it up the wrong hole.

tjbison
10-30-2017, 01:33 PM
Lol, even the hotels are stupid, making you stay 2 nights??

Who the fuck does that, more reason I'm never going back

THEsocalledfan
10-30-2017, 01:38 PM
Folks, get to the game. No excuses. I don't want to hear about not spending money in SD, 2 night stays, SDSU not selling tickets, etc. There are tickets to be had; just go get them. Happy to help if any need to be picked up in Sioux Falls, etc.

tjbison
10-30-2017, 01:49 PM
Folks, get to the game. No excuses. I don't want to hear about not spending money in SD, 2 night stays, SDSU not selling tickets, etc. There are tickets to be had; just go get them. Happy to help if any need to be picked up in Sioux Falls, etc.

Meh, cost me money last time to fix things, fuck brookings

Son of a Bison
10-30-2017, 01:57 PM

I am stuck at work but how is the best way to get tickets this week?

EndZoneQB
10-30-2017, 02:00 PM

This is actually pretty common for events like this. We had to book two nights in Iowa City last year...

THEsocalledfan
10-30-2017, 02:08 PM
I am stuck at work but how is the best way to get tickets this week?

SDSUfans.com had a stickied thread in football and Sioux falls Craigslist. I'm sure Brookings also has a Craigslist.

tjbison
10-30-2017, 03:45 PM
This is actually pretty common for events like this. We had to book two nights in Iowa City last year...

hmm..never heard of a minimum and I can maybe understand in Iowa City, but Brookings??

wow
10-30-2017, 03:48 PM
hmm..never heard of a minimum and I can maybe understand in Iowa City, but Brookings??

How the hell does supply and demand work anyway???

bisonmike2
10-30-2017, 04:01 PM

Just stay in Watertown. Plenty of hotel rooms and it's an easy drive. Don't contribute anything more than necessary to Brookings. Plus Watertown is a Bison hotbed since one of their own, Waege, is now a Bison.

Professor Chaos
10-30-2017, 04:08 PM
I don't really blame the hotels for wanting to cater to fans who will stay multiple nights. Given the lack of hotels in Brookings I'm sure the weekend of a big game like this there's more than enough folks wanting a room Friday and Saturday night to fill up all the hotels.

Son of a Bison
10-30-2017, 05:02 PM
I don't really blame the hotels for wanting to cater to fans who will stay multiple nights

. . . rather than typical hourly rates.

Professor Chaos
10-30-2017, 05:46 PM
. . . rather than typical hourly rates.
You don't take Brookings hookers to a hotel... there's some really nice pastures they usually hang out at that are within walking distance of the Dickhouse that work just fine (and are free!).

*ahem* ...or so I've heard.

Bison 4 Life
10-30-2017, 05:53 PM
You don't take Brookings hookers to a hotel... there's some really nice pastures they usually hang out at that are within walking distance of the Dickhouse that work just fine (and are free!).

*ahem* ...or so I've heard.

You can't take a Brookings hooker to a hotel, they won't fit in the door.

MNLonghorn10
10-30-2017, 05:55 PM
Folks, get to the game. No excuses. I don't want to hear about not spending money in SD, 2 night stays, SDSU not selling tickets, etc. There are tickets to be had; just go get them. Happy to help if any need to be picked up in Sioux Falls, etc.Your state sucks and nobody wants to waste a weekend there.

EndZoneQB
10-30-2017, 07:22 PM

Happens in Minneapolis too. Just experienced it for a concert this summer, on top of numerous other occasions. This is pretty widespread and definitely an industry standard way of doing business.

Honeybooboo
10-30-2017, 08:25 PM
Your state sucks and nobody wants to waste a weekend there.

Well not Brookings anyway

Can we get this game moved to Deadwood?

MontanaHoyt
10-31-2017, 03:07 AM
Your state sucks and nobody wants to waste a weekend there.

Haha great retort! That’s why Brookings isn’t getting any money from me besides my game tickets! They don’t deserve it.

DoubleDees
10-31-2017, 01:14 PM
Just stay in Watertown. Plenty of hotel rooms and it's an easy drive. Don't contribute anything more than necessary to Brookings. Plus Watertown is a Bison hotbed since one of their own, Waege, is now a Bison.

Sioux Falls is closer, and there's plenty more to do there... Not that I have anything against Watertown.

tjbison
10-31-2017, 01:18 PM
Sioux Falls is closer, and there's plenty more to do there... Not that I have anything against Watertown.

its the wrong direction, check out a map

bisonp
10-31-2017, 01:26 PM
You can't take a Brookings hooker to a hotel, they won't fit in the door.

Sure you can. Have you not seen the hotels in Brookings?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8hw2bKRBlL_rYkD5h648IPtR5PQQXg oZewX-nkBTU1O1W2CxC

DoubleDees
10-31-2017, 01:30 PM
My assumption (sorry for the lack of clarity) was that we were talking about the distance from the place people were having to stay Friday night. But turns out I can still feel stupid about that - Watertown -> Brookings is about 7 miles less of a drive than Sioux Falls -> Brookings.

But I would say if you're interested in doing anything or night life Friday night it's still worth going to Sioux Falls and not staying in Watertown.

Evolution Prime
10-31-2017, 01:50 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/EvolutionPrime/Mobile%20Uploads/twist_zpshc2epcto.jpg

Bison 4 Life
10-31-2017, 01:52 PM
SDSU is at the peak of their program in the last 12 months.

They won the Marker.
They took our best RB out
They sold all the tickets to their stadium.
We didn't win the championship

They are never going to be this happy again.

Honeybooboo
10-31-2017, 01:55 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/EvolutionPrime/Mobile%20Uploads/twist_zpshc2epcto.jpg

That's pretty good right there

westnodak93bison
10-31-2017, 03:17 PM

Who the fuck does that, more reason I'm never going backHomewood suies by the Fargodome

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
10-31-2017, 03:20 PM
BisonVille.... Listen. Drive down Saturday morning.. .pick up gas/beer/food in fargo/Hankinson.... go tailgate, goto game.. get in car drive back!!

$0 for Brookings!! if they wanna treat NDSU fans like that by hiding tickets, we will show them the economic impact.

17>1
10-31-2017, 04:39 PM
Looking forward to seeing what Seth Wilson will be bringing to this offense. I'm not thrilled the shirt got burned, but it is what it is now. Sure would love to see him get out into space and create a positive play.

Another rivalry week. Been looking very forward to this game all year, as I always enjoy a trip down to Brookings to watch the Bison play there. Throw out the records, make the target on our back bigger, line up and win the game in the trenches. I want to see a lot of dirt on Taryn's jersey courtesy of our Dline. Let's be loud and proud Bison fans, the march is on!!

Bison 30
Bunnies 20

Go Bison!!

EndZoneQB
10-31-2017, 04:52 PM
Looking forward to seeing what Seth Wilson will be bringing to this offense. I'm not thrilled the shirt got burned, but it is what it is now. Sure would love to see him get out into space and create a positive play.

Another rivalry week. Been looking very forward to this game all year, as I always enjoy a trip down to Brookings to watch the Bison play there. Throw out the records, make the target on our back bigger, line up and win the game in the trenches. I want to see a lot of dirt on Taryn's jersey courtesy of our Dline. Let's be loud and proud Bison fans, the march is on!!

Bison 30
Bunnies 20

Go Bison!!

Like I always say, I want to see teeth on the field at the end of the game.

17>1
10-31-2017, 04:59 PM

Agreed! Is the FC group making it down there this weekend?

THEsocalledfan
10-31-2017, 05:19 PM

Don't you remember they had to push the bus home last time? :)

EndZoneQB
10-31-2017, 05:29 PM

Negative, that is not a winter friendly vehicle. I don't even like driving it from the shop to the dome on Saturdays from here on out. It's 10 blocks.

jacksfan29
10-31-2017, 05:38 PM

Says someone who has never stepped on a FB field in their life. What a moronic, and juvenile statement. Not unexpected, just sad.

Bison 4 Life
10-31-2017, 05:45 PM
Says someone who has never stepped on a FB field in their life. What a moronic, and juvenile statement. Not unexpected, just sad.

www.sdsufans.com

You can get all the pussy talk you want over there.

Son of a Bison
10-31-2017, 05:48 PM

Well, if at the end the SDSU cheerleaders start grazing there will be some teeth close to the ground. Does that count?

EndZoneQB
10-31-2017, 08:32 PM

Says someone that has never met me.

It's a fucking metaphor for smash mouth football(get it, smash MOUTH...fuck). I wouldn't expect that finesse team to know what I mean. I saw it about every game, not just this one. Get off your high horse.

BlueBisonRock
10-31-2017, 08:35 PM
its the wrong direction, check out a map

Depends on your starting point. Not all roads lead to Fargo.

El_Chapo
10-31-2017, 08:39 PM

Tony!! this is smack in a non smack thread jackoffMD & Filbert wouldn't allow this on sdsufans.com !!

scottietohottie
10-31-2017, 11:53 PM
Stiglmeier calls plays like an 8yr old playing Madden.

ndsubison1
11-01-2017, 04:06 AM

Have bunny fans stepped on friscos field?

Ps storming for Ndsu doesnt count

Bison 4 Life
11-01-2017, 11:31 AM
Have bunny fans stepped on friscos field?

Ps storming for Ndsu doesnt count

yeah. I've stepped on a football field a time or two.

MNLonghorn10
11-01-2017, 11:41 AM
Says someone who has never stepped on a FB field in their life. What a moronic, and juvenile statement. Not unexpected, just sad.I can confirm he has played football. Can't confirm if he was any good

Of all of the things said... This triggers you the most?! Wow, talk about unhinged. I want you to actually respond to your stupidity.

scottietohottie
11-01-2017, 01:17 PM
Stieglemier had Pooh on his tie yesterday!

:rofl::rofl:

http://gojacks.com/news/2017/10/31/football-jacks-host-ndsu-for-dakota-marker.aspx

Bison 4 Life
11-01-2017, 01:27 PM
Stieglemier had Pooh on his tie yesterday!

:rofl::rofl:

http://gojacks.com/news/2017/10/31/football-jacks-host-ndsu-for-dakota-marker.aspx

FCS WIN NO. 100: South Dakota State recorded its 100th win as a Football Championship Subdivision program with a 62-30 victory at Missouri State on Oct. 21. Since moving to the FCS ranks at the start of the 2004 season, the Jackrabbits have posted a 101-63 overall record (.616 winning percentage). SDSU has turned in a winning record in 11 of 13 full seasons and has compiled a 52-25 mark (.675 winning percentage) in Missouri Valley Football Conference games.

Speaking of 100 wins. They needed 13 years to do it.

Jackedforlife
11-01-2017, 02:02 PM
Speaking of Pooh ties...it looks like Bison fans have been relegated to the 100 acre wood for tailgating. In all honesty those are great lots, plenty of room. The ones on Medary are not terribly far from the stadium. The $50 RV fee is a bit much, although I can see where an RV could take up 4-6 spaces.

Easy lots to get in and out from as well. Get off on exit 133 and head west to the stoplight at medary avenue, approx 2/3 mile from I-29. Hope to run into the Bisonville legends and any others making the trek.

Bison 4 Life
11-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Speaking of Pooh ties...it looks like Bison fans have been relegated to the 100 acre wood for tailgating. In all honesty those are great lots, plenty of room. The ones on Medary are not terribly far from the stadium.

Easy lots to get in and out from as well. Get off on exit 133 and head west to the stoplight at medary avenue, approx 2/3 mile from I-29. Hope to run into the Bisonville legends and any others making the trek.

I just saw that map. I used to live in Berg hall when it was called that. There is literally a cow pasture on the other side of the parking lot from there.

Jackedforlife
11-01-2017, 02:07 PM
I just saw that map. I used to live in Berg hall when it was called that. There is literally a cow pasture on the other side of the parking lot from there.

True, actually they started moving some of the old married student housing unit from by Binnewies hall over there now...as well as said pasture.

Bison 4 Life
11-01-2017, 02:08 PM
True, actually they started moving some of the old married student housing unit from by Binnewies hall over there now...as well as said pasture.

l lived there for a semester with 3 other guys who were all put together by res life. There were a few girls over in Bailey who were.....not shy and left the blinds open a lot.

Jackedforlife
11-01-2017, 02:15 PM
l lived there for a semester with 3 other guys who were all put together by res life. There were a few girls over in Bailey who were.....not shy and left the blinds open a lot.

So.....you're saying your semester in blue wasn't a total waste. lol

Bison 4 Life
11-01-2017, 02:27 PM
So.....you're saying your semester in blue wasn't a total waste. lol

It was fun. Fell for a girl from Beresford who went to Augustana, transfered, found out she was batshit and ran back home as soon as the semester was over. Graduated a Bison. Best decision I ever made.

X-Factor
11-01-2017, 06:01 PM

Bison 30
Bunnies 20

Go Bison!!

Actually it might work out for the best. How would you like to spend an entire year redshirting only to find out it is going to be ANOTHER full year before you see any meaningful playing time? Next year is a log jam at RB too. Maybe he redshirts next year in preparation of Dunn and Anderson vacating. Best case scenario is he plays in 8 games this year (1 down , 7 to go!)

Honeybooboo
11-01-2017, 06:11 PM
Actually it might work out for the best. How would you like to spend an entire year redshirting only to find out it is going to be ANOTHER full year before you see any meaningful playing time? Next year is a log jam at RB too. Maybe he redshirts next year in preparation of Dunn and Anderson vacating. Best case scenario is he plays in 8 games this year (1 down , 7 to go!)

You mean Wilson re take a red shirt next year? If so doubtful that's possible

Christopher Moen
11-01-2017, 06:17 PM

Since he's now playing as a true Freshman, he never redshirted. That redshirt is still available.

BisonNation11
11-01-2017, 08:35 PM

Since he's now playing as a true Freshman, he never redshirted. That redshirt is still available.

Coach K was asked this question Monday night on his radio show. He said that yes, Wilson could take a redshirt next season. He also alluded to what happened with Menard this year and being able to use his redshirt year in case of injury down the road. There is also the possibility, and I pray it doesn't happen, that he gets injured before playing more than 1/3 of the games NDSU does this season and uses the redshirt this year.

Hardrocker
11-02-2017, 01:50 PM
Is there any injury report on the Jacks for this game?

tjbison
11-02-2017, 01:52 PM

yeah, Stig stuck a butter knife in the outlet burned his hand, will be hard for him to sort thru all the situation cards he straps to his side

Mr Meaty
11-02-2017, 04:09 PM

Do you mean which of their players are currently injured or do you mean the NDSU players they plan on injuring?

MNLonghorn10
11-02-2017, 04:13 PM
7% of the time this strategy works, 100% of the time

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171102/ef7860c3eda5310006b154380cf16890.jpg

BisManBison
11-02-2017, 04:41 PM

28-2, math checks out!

Christopher Moen
11-02-2017, 04:41 PM

White board material right there.

MNLonghorn10
11-02-2017, 04:43 PM
28-2, math checks out!Really... I thought it was 27. My bad

SDbison
11-02-2017, 04:49 PM
Apparently Stig doesn't think NDSU has a big play running back. Add to that he said he would rather see 2000 empty seats than those seats to have Bison fans in them. Stigs comments were made during a Sioux Falls radio interview earlier this week.

Professor Chaos
11-02-2017, 05:03 PM

Well, he's not wrong. SDSU is 77th in the FCS allowing 167 rush yards per game and 82nd allowing 4.42 yards per carry (they're actually tied with Eastern Washington for 82nd in ypc - and we know how good that run defense is). They need to load up against the run or they'll have another game where their offense possesses the ball for 20 minutes tops. At least if Stick beats them they can let their offense get right back out there and try to answer. Their only shot is to pray they can stop the run (which they haven't really done all year outside of SIU, Drake, and Duquesne).

But FWIW in conference games Stick has been just about as efficient passing as Christion has and NDSU and SDSU have played basically the same MVFC teams so far this year (4 common opponents and then SDSU played SIU whereas NDSU played Indiana St). In conference Stick has a passing efficiency of 154.3 and Christion has a passing efficiency of 160.7.

Jackedforlife
11-02-2017, 05:13 PM
Defending you guys is a pick your poison...I don't think Cappin' was terribly off in his comments. Bulletin board material? If you guys were to design a way to stop the Bison O you'd start by stopping the run. I believe Stick is a much better passer than he gets credit for. Is he prone to tough games, sure. Just like our QB...the Bison just seem to handle the running the ball better. I fully expect our D to come out prepared to try to stop the run from the RBs and Stick and any WRs that get involved. Weather is setting up to be decent for gametime albeit cloudy.

Mr. Burgundy
11-02-2017, 05:19 PM
Apparently Stig doesn't think NDSU has a big play running back. Add to that he said he would rather see 2000 empty seats than those seats to have Bison fans in them. Stigs comments were made during a Sioux Falls radio interview earlier this week.

I hope our "big play RB" is like 47 carries for 200 yards and 41 minutes time of possession. Only at NDSU is 4 yards flat out sexy!!!! 2nd and 6! SWEET!!!!! I will put this one on the Rams and we have the best OL coach in the country. He will get them going. This will be a fist fight.

cbline
11-02-2017, 05:39 PM
I hope our "big play RB" is like 47 carries for 200 yards and 41 minutes time of possession. Only at NDSU is 4 yards flat out sexy!!!! 2nd and 6! SWEET!!!!! I will put this one on the Rams and we have the best OL coach in the country. He will get them going. This will be a fist fight.

Not only sexy, but dressed in skimpy lingerie with a fridge filled with cold ones and Barry White singing in the background!

THEsocalledfan
11-02-2017, 05:47 PM

https://dgyancy.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/bear.jpg

EC8CH
11-02-2017, 05:54 PM
YSU and UNI have some dudes on their D-Line. SDSU isn't on the same level here and will pay for it. Go ahead and sell out on the run, still might not be enough and they'll pay for it anyway. IMHO, they will need to make it a scoring race and Bison D has been playing too well to make that very likely.

Christopher Moen
11-02-2017, 06:07 PM
Well, he's not wrong. SDSU is 77th in the FCS allowing 167 rush yards per game and 82nd allowing 4.42 yards per carry (they're actually tied with Eastern Washington for 82nd in ypc - and we know how good that run defense is). They need to load up against the run or they'll have another game where their offense possesses the ball for 20 minutes tops. At least if Stick beats them they can let their offense get right back out there and try to answer. Their only shot is to pray they can stop the run (which they haven't really done all year outside of SIU, Drake, and Duquesne).

But FWIW in conference games Stick has been just about as efficient passing as Christion has and NDSU and SDSU have played basically the same MVFC teams so far this year (4 common opponents and then SDSU played SIU whereas NDSU played Indiana St). In conference Stick has a passing efficiency of 154.3 and Christion has a passing efficiency of 160.7.

I was referring to calling out an individual on an opposing team. Never do that if you don’t want them more motivated already.

Bisonator98
11-02-2017, 07:09 PM

He sounds bitter and stagnant. :)

Bison 4 Life
11-02-2017, 07:39 PM
Man, these guys are assholes. I don't know why they rub me the wrong way but ugh I can't stand em.

Thumper 76
11-02-2017, 08:29 PM
Man, these guys are assholes. I don't know why they rub me the wrong way but ugh I can't stand em.

I hope we don’t rub you at all, but I would much rather it was the wrong way than the right way.....

*shudders*

Bison 4 Life
11-02-2017, 08:37 PM
I hope we don’t rub you at all, but I would much rather it was the wrong way than the right way.....

*shudders*

You should respond to what I said over on your board. Oh wait, I don't have to go on your board....you guys come over here instead.

Bison 4 Life
11-02-2017, 08:53 PM
you know? This has gotten sad. We were hoping for some showdown of top 5 teams and SDSU couldn't hold up their end of the bargain, hopefully the flagship of SD can do that.

They had to have their big brothers buy out the stadium so us big bad Bison couldn't outnumber them.
They still haven't won more than a playoff game
They know they can't win this game this weekend.

I almost feel sorry for them.

aces1180
11-02-2017, 09:17 PM
Just a friendly reminder that Stiegelmeier is still a dick.

His act is very transparent and most people, including former players who have posted about it on Twitter, know he is a two-faced POS.

He and his dirty players can GTFO.

I wish him nothing but the worst for Saturday.

Bison 4 Life
11-02-2017, 09:25 PM
Just a friendly reminder that Stiegelmeier is still a dick.

His act is very transparent and most people, including former players who have posted about it on Twitter, know he is a two-faced POS.

He and his dirty players can GTFO.

I wish him nothing but the worst for Saturday.

Aw shucks, jeez, I don't know what you're talking about. He's just a kind old grandpa from South Dakota.

MNLonghorn10
11-02-2017, 11:22 PM
You should respond to what I said over on your board. Oh wait, I don't have to go on your board....you guys come over here instead.

https://i.imgur.com/nXPruDN.gif

BisonLaw
11-02-2017, 11:31 PM
McFeely is such a freakin goon!

http://www.inforum.com/sports/4353452-mcfeely-there-was-no-plot-keep-bison-fans-out-stadium-sdsu-ad-says

So because the SDSU AD says something, it must be true? At least they admitted to corporations stepping in to buy up the remaining tickets. Thanks to those corporations, because myself, and others have gotten tickets through them. Even though they were told not to sell them to Bison fans.

Bison 4 Life
11-03-2017, 12:09 AM
McFeeley is such a freakin goon!

http://www.inforum.com/sports/4353452-mcfeely-there-was-no-plot-keep-bison-fans-out-stadium-sdsu-ad-says

So because the SDSU AD says something, it must be true? At least they admitted to corporations stepping in to buy up the remaining tickets. Thanks to those corporations, because myself, and others have gotten tickets through them. Even though they were told not to sell them to Bison fans.

I'm sure he buys Stigs aw shucks routine too.

Bison 4 Life
11-03-2017, 12:13 AM
Of course he uses it to take a shot at Bison 1660.

BisonLaw
11-03-2017, 12:17 AM
Of course he uses it to take a shot at Bison 1660.

Yup VNL is "fake news" and Bison 1660 is "propaganda." Thank goodness we have McFooly to dig for the truth!

Bison 4 Life
11-03-2017, 12:20 AM
Yup VNL is "fake news" and Bison 1660 is "propaganda." Thank goodness we have McFooly to dig for the truth!

Looks like SDSU is using WDAY and the Forum for propaganda

BisonLaw
11-03-2017, 12:21 AM
Looks like SDSU is using WDAY and the Forum for propaganda

But, actually...

http://www.inforum.com/sports/4353357-ndsu-gets-first-look-renovated-sdsu-football-stadium-saturday

oldmantutters
11-03-2017, 12:27 AM
Of course he uses it to take a shot at Bison 1660.Maybe one of these days he will get over the whole media contract. And maybe, just maybe his employer will put in a bid that wouldn't be a joke to cover M-State Athletics, let alone NDSU. All the while knowing that they are going to milk that coverage for every cent that they can.

But I'm not holding my breath for either of those things to happen.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

StL Bison Fan
11-03-2017, 12:29 AM
Posted by Christine Stanwood Vnl on A bison fan Facebook page. Late to the dance...
Hey Bison fans! We got a tip that some are having trouble buying SDSU tickets for this weekends game. Some speculating that SDSU is buying up all the tickets?.... Anyone dealing with the same problem?

bruinbison
11-03-2017, 12:38 AM

McFeely: There was no plot to keep Bison fans out of stadium,
SDSU AD says

Yep, no plot by SDSU to keep Bison fans out.......:bunnyb:

I’m sure McFeely caught him in this little fib when he asked why the single game ticket sale date of August 1st was changed to Sept 18 only for the NDSU game......

Oh wait......

aces1180
11-03-2017, 12:46 AM
Check this out...About 9 mins in. Stig is a POS!

the-insiders-november-2-2017-live-from-bww (https://soundcloud.com/user-744211984/the-insiders-november-2-2017-live-from-bww?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter)

Christopher Moen
11-03-2017, 12:48 AM

He just writes what will cause controversy and interest, and therefore, clicks to his website. How does he do this? Simply by reading Bisonville. It must be confusing to most F-M readers or Bison fans when they read (or hear on his show) about these weird conspiracies he writes about (or talks about), but never states exactly where the conspiracies came from to begin with.

tjbison
11-03-2017, 12:50 AM

the-insiders-november-2-2017-live-from-bww (https://soundcloud.com/user-744211984/the-insiders-november-2-2017-live-from-bww?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=twitter)

meh, whatever I guess for me I was never going anyway so I don't care. People will get it, I don't think the fans will make any difference on the game anyway

BisonLaw
11-03-2017, 12:50 AM

Ahhh ask McFeely, that's all just propaganda!

Christopher Moen
11-03-2017, 12:54 AM

Nothing worth getting worked up over this. Let them get pissed (again) by our team outplaying, out-coaching and beating them on the field. That's what matters the most.

Bison 4 Life
11-03-2017, 12:56 AM
They're going to be empty. Where do they think they're going to come up with 9000 more people than come to any other game?

BisonLaw
11-03-2017, 12:56 AM
Nothing worth getting worked up over this. Let them get pissed (again) by our team outplaying, out-coaching and beating them on the field. That's what matters the most.

I'm already getting excited for the bunny shit show when they either get sent to Fargo for the zillionth time in the second round of the playoffs, or even better, Vermillion!!!

aces1180
11-03-2017, 01:09 AM

Not worked up about it...Just wanted to show that McFeely is missing some of the story.

Also, I like to tell diss Stig as often as I can.

BisonLaw
11-03-2017, 01:11 AM
Not worked up about it...Just wanted to show that McFeely is missing some of the story.

He also left out the part about announcing it was a "sellout" the night before the public onsale was supposed to begin. But who needs facts?

Anyways, I'm off to Brookings tomorrow afternoon. Lots of beer to drink to deal with being in Brookings.

Christopher Moen
11-03-2017, 01:38 AM

He’s not missing anything. He does that to mess with us.

He’s just playing the heel journalist in regards to NDSU Athletics.

X-Factor
11-03-2017, 02:33 AM
I'm already getting excited for the bunny shit show when they either get sent to Fargo for the zillionth time in the second round of the playoffs, or even better, Vermillion!!!

Oh, the playoff committee would be salivating with Brookings to Vermillion. It’ll be USD no doubt, provided the Yotes win 2 of the next 3 to secure a seed, however I tend to think that is doubtful

GOBISON123
11-03-2017, 03:18 AM
Heard on the radio this Monday on Coach Stiegelmeier radio show, a weekly one-hour show from Cubby's Sports Bar and Grill in downtown Brookings. Air Stieg said.

- We will make it extremely uncomfortable for him (Easton Stick) in the pocket.
- We will force them to throw more. If we lose because of this we can live with that.
- Last year we were in the red zone 3 times and did not score, so we are planning some trick plays if we are facing similar situations. It is always good to have some trick plays in your back hip pocket just in case. It worked last time so why not.
- We know they are going to double team Jake Wieneke and Dallas Goedert so we are counting on other WRs to step up and contribute .
- We are aware of the weather being a factor, throwing deep might be an issue so we are planing on more short passing plays in case wind picks up and TC has a hard time throwing.

I dont have access to the link to the podcast. But in summary these were the points I heard Stieg saying on the radio.

El_Chapo
11-03-2017, 03:46 AM
I have been offerred at least 20 tickets, many at face value. Ill be 40 yard line for Face Value.

keep an eye on ndsu football fans facebook page tomorrow, they will be listing a bunch of tickets. if NDSU fans really wanted to go, there's tickets galore on craigslist sioux falls, facebook sioux falls, etc.

how stupid is mcfeely & sdsu admin??

Thumper 76
11-03-2017, 10:22 AM
I stay on my teams board because people say mean things and disagree with me outside the echo chamber.

Whatever floats your boat

Mr Meaty
11-03-2017, 12:25 PM

McFeely if you believe their AD, I have a bridge to sell you. As for Stiggy, they are doing another Grumpy Old Men movie , please apply.

scottietohottie
11-03-2017, 01:19 PM
- Last year we were in the red zone 3 times and did not score, so we are planning some trick plays if we are facing similar situations. It is always good to have some trick plays in your back hip pocket just in case. It worked last time so why not.

Holy crap! You must not like sdsu giving away such secret info. And dude Stig doesn't keep the trick play cards just in his back pocket. He's got one up each sleeve, inside socks, front pockets, one on the inside of his visor brim, and a fanny pack of wildcat formations.

THEsocalledfan
11-03-2017, 01:26 PM
Holy crap! You must not like sdsu giving away such secret info. And dude Stig doesn't keep the trick play cards just in his back pocket. He's got one up each sleeve, inside socks, front pockets, one on the inside of his visor brim, and a fanny pack of wildcat formations.

Dallas Goedert is athletic enough to run wild cat. I bet money we see them do that.

Mr Meaty
11-03-2017, 01:43 PM
Dallas Goedert is athletic enough to run wild cat. I bet money we see them do that.

After last years regular season game. Stiggy will go deep into the playbook again this year trying to beat us. Silly Rabbits tricks are for kids.

scottietohottie
11-03-2017, 01:44 PM

I don't know that he's at 100%. That being said he's a football player and will be up for this game.

How many guys saw Dallas at the NDSU vs James Madison game? I did.

Professor Chaos
11-03-2017, 01:47 PM
Christion's season high for carries in a game this year is 13 against Montana St (he hasn't had double digit carries in any other games so far). I bet he finishes this one with around 20 carries. They'll need his scrambling abilities to keep the chains moving. If the Bison can shut that down like they did in the playoffs last year (when he had 11 carries for -16 yards) it'll be game over for SDSU.

A1pigskin
11-03-2017, 01:50 PM
I don't know that he's at 100%. That being said he's a football player and will be up for this game.

It's good to know we are playing against a fan of the Bison.

EndZoneQB
11-03-2017, 01:58 PM

What? That's weird?

Professor Chaos
11-03-2017, 01:59 PM

What? That's weird?
Yeah, I saw him there too. On the concourse behind the south endzone shortly before kickoff.

IzzyFlexion
11-03-2017, 02:16 PM

Richman had him in town on a recruiting visit?

tjbison
11-03-2017, 02:20 PM
Fun listening to the bunny AD try to make it sound like they have such a dedicated fanbase..lol

Then turn around and say they have corporations that buy bulk tickets for customers and employees, but the cool thing is they are bringing in tents for tailgating...its classic

GOBISON123
11-03-2017, 02:55 PM

4th and short in the redzone I have a hunch he will go for it and wont try a FG.

Honeybooboo
11-03-2017, 03:06 PM
4th and short in the redzone I have a hunch he will go for it and wont try a FG.

That's a bold prediction, they have done this multiple times

gumby013
11-03-2017, 03:16 PM
No plane tracking this week...because bus.

But here is boat tracking for Jack Rabbit.

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/244730082

Mr Meaty
11-03-2017, 03:20 PM
No plane tracking this week...because bus.

But here is boat tracking for Jack Rabbit.

https://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/details/ships/244730082

Don't Jerk and Drive on the way to the game tomorrow.

Da Bison
11-03-2017, 03:55 PM
Don't Jerk and Drive on the way to the game tomorrow.

Jack Attack..........Jack Attack...........Jack Attack:biggrin:

Professor Chaos
11-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Kill da wabbits!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGS0fuqqDEo

Bison Fan 17
11-03-2017, 05:06 PM
Cole Jirik is on fire today on the Insiders discussing the Bunny Turds.

roadwarrior
11-03-2017, 05:25 PM
Already in Watertown for the night. In b4 the snow. BWW next to hotel. Convenient.

BisonNeil
11-03-2017, 05:32 PM
He’s not missing anything. He does that to mess with us.

He’s just playing the heel journalist in regards to NDSU Athletics.

Well, I don't mind differing opinions. Actually, I prefer it over the homer drivel JJ spouts. His analysis of the Bison and the opposing team is the same shit over and over every week. Something with depth, no matter which way it goes, can be refreshing as far as I am concerned.

Christopher Moen
11-03-2017, 05:32 PM

Maybe in the first half when Cox isn’t available yet.

17>1
11-03-2017, 05:35 PM
Anyone have updated information on what to expect for road conditions, snowfall, when the system rolling through starts and ends?

From what I've seen so far, everything seems to be rolling through today so hopefully things have cleared up by tomorrow morning. Still shooting for a departure time of 0900.

StL Bison Fan
11-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Already in Watertown for the night. In b4 the snow. BWW next to hotel. Convenient.

Good luck at bww. They seem to get irritated if you ask them for food.

Mr Meaty
11-03-2017, 05:47 PM
To tackle Jake and Dallas we have to remember to go low (not to injure either). They will just shrug off a tackle which is high. They are big and strong.

Bison Loaf
11-03-2017, 05:52 PM
Good luck at bww. They seem to get irritated if you ask them for food.

Not to worry. Road is on a strict liquid diet before all Bison games.

IBleedYellow
11-03-2017, 06:01 PM
If the place is empty...or not a lot of fans.

Take lots of pictures. Take lots. Of pictures.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

EC8CH
11-03-2017, 06:23 PM
If the place is empty...or not a lot of fans.

Take lots of pictures. Take lots. Of pictures.

"This empty seat made possible by Larson Windows"

BisonNation11
11-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Maybe in the first half when Cox isn’t available yet.

I'm fully confident that DeLuca or Board will take care of that. I think they'd be doing Goedert a disservice by not getting him in space by running the wildcat. Sure, he touches the ball right away but he's better outside with the DB's hitting him, not lineman.

IBleedYellow
11-03-2017, 09:42 PM
I hope we dominate and can start a "Bison Home game" chant as the bunnies leave.

I can feel Stig's blood boil from here.

BattleBorn
11-03-2017, 10:51 PM
I’m so excited for this one I am already pregaming with a nice bottle of Cassius Clay. I really cannot stand the idea of us not completely battering them.

GOBISON123
11-03-2017, 11:46 PM
To tackle Jake and Dallas we have to remember to go low (not to injure either). They will just shrug off a tackle which is high. They are big and strong.

The only way is to gang tackle these two, regularly on a 1 on 1 matchup he easily slips by the tackler or pushes our players and takes off on a big run after a catch. Even if you shoe string tackle him successfully he will fall forward for a gain atleast 5 yards. During these matchups I always wonder how Jordan Champion a 5-7" DB covered 6-3 EJ Bibbs , Iowa Cyclone TE and first team all Big 12 Conference player of the year in 2014. During this game EJ Bibbs had one catch for 5 yards thats it.

KilldeerBison
11-03-2017, 11:57 PM
Just got to Brookings from Fargo, icy roads, white knuckle.

EC8CH
11-03-2017, 11:58 PM
Just got to Brookings from Fargo, icy roads, white knuckle.

Jerking Drivers.

Honeybooboo
11-04-2017, 12:28 AM
D-Line needs to get some pressure
Deluca needs to lay the smack on GD and Cover the QB scramble
Stick needs to be on target and Accurate, I don't feel the SDSU D-Line is going to win the battle in the trenches, going to need the WR's to get open as SDSU is going to totally sell out to stop the run

If our Passing game can show up I think its a easy 14 point win, if that struggles it will be a long day as the D cant be on the field lengthy periods and expected to not give up some points

NDSU1980
11-04-2017, 12:30 AM
Our local veterinarian is an SDSU grad and pretty good guy. Anyway, picked up some vaccine from him today and asked him if he wanted to bet on the game tomorrow. He said absolutely NOT. Even their alums know who's going to win. We did enjoy a good laugh over it.

Christopher Moen
11-04-2017, 12:30 AM
The only way is to gang tackle these two, regularly on a 1 on 1 matchup he easily slips by the tackler or pushes our players and takes off on a big run after a catch. Even if you shoe string tackle him successfully he will fall forward for a gain atleast 5 yards. During these matchups I always wonder how Jordan Champion a 5-7" DB covered 6-3 EJ Bibbs , Iowa Cyclone TE and first team all Big 12 Conference player of the year in 2014. During this game EJ Bibbs had one catch for 5 yards thats it.

Their QB, Sam Richardson, was running for his life if was still standing. They also had a true freshman WR, Allen Lazard, that was suppose kill our DBs. He only had one catch for 48 yards. This set up one of their TDs on the next play.

SoCalJack
11-04-2017, 01:14 AM
He also left out the part about announcing it was a "sellout" the night before the public onsale was supposed to begin. But who needs facts?

Anyways, I'm off to Brookings tomorrow afternoon. Lots of beer to drink to deal with being in Brookings.

Who needs facts?! This is hilarious considering the story bison fans are spreading based on assumptions that get bounced around this echo chamber you call a fan board. Just because you read it repeatedly on here and hear a couple dip shits on the radio discuss it doesnt make it true. As a jacks season ticket holder I could see how many tickets were available before they were to go to the public. There was a handful left, not thousands. There won’t be thousands of empty seats. There will definitely be more than 200 bison fans that are able to get tickets and attend. Sorry this is a big game that our fans are excited about. NDSU’s success is the reason that there is so much hype, but don’t act like there was a big conspiracy to keep bison fans out. Simply not true.

Sorry to let facts cloud your options.

Bison 4 Life
11-04-2017, 01:16 AM
Who needs facts?! This is hilarious considering the story bison fans are spreading based on assumptions that get bounced around this echo chamber you call a fan board. Just because you read it repeatedly on here and hear a couple dip shits on the radio discuss it doesnt make it true. As a jacks season ticket holder I could see how many tickets were available before they were to go to the public. There was a handful left, not thousands. There won’t be thousands of empty seats. There will definitely be more than 200 bison fans that are able to get tickets and attend. Sorry this is a big game that our fans are excited about. NDSU’s success is the reason that there is so much hype, but don’t act like there was a big conspiracy to keep bison fans out. Simply not true.

If your fans were so excited about it, why were there tickets still available for 6 weeks after they initially went on sale?

tjbison
11-04-2017, 01:24 AM

thanks for sharing your great and insightful story

again the ticket thing is stupid on both sides, and I really don't care but I will add NDSU fans need to STFU yes and anyone with a brain cell can see SDSU did use evasive measures its so obvious my nephew can figure it out.

Thumper 76
11-04-2017, 01:35 AM
Our local veterinarian is an SDSU grad and pretty good guy. Anyway, picked up some vaccine from him today and asked him if he wanted to bet on the game tomorrow. He said absolutely NOT. Even their alums know who's going to win. We did enjoy a good laugh over it.

Have you seen us play this year? Not exactly world beaters right now.

Bison 4 Life
11-04-2017, 01:37 AM
I want Stick throwing bombs in the 2nd half up 3 scores.

bruinbison
11-04-2017, 02:01 AM
Jackrabbits showing 8 true freshman on their 2-deep chart, which
IIRC is the # that Westsiderabbit has mentioned before as playing.
(compared to 3 Bison true freshmen now playing)

TE - Skyler Cavanaugh - 6’ 5” 235 (backs up you know who, Mel Kiper’s top-ranked NFL TE Draft prospect)

C - Jack Domandle - 6’ 4” 310 (backs up a senior C)

RG - Edward Miller - 6’ 5” 280 (backs up a sophomore)

RT - Eagen Lickiss - 6’ 4” 280 (backs up a junior, may start$

DT - Xavier Ward - 6’ 2” 270 (backs up a soph & a RFr)

DE - Daniel Callendar - 6’ 5” 235 (highly regarded recruit, has not had payed a lot but has good pass-rushing potential)

LB - Noah Urbanek - 6’ 3” 200 (big recruit out of Nebraska, NDSU also offered, backs up a junior)

LB - Seven Wilson - 5’ 9” 210 (backs up a RFr)

Congrats on the great poster idea from EC8CH for the Jackrabbit game about
“Burn the redshirts” & Stieg. :)
Reminded me to check out all the young guys SDSU is playing.

NDSU1980
11-04-2017, 02:09 AM
Have you seen us play this year? Not exactly world beaters right now.

And how is this different from previous years?

Thumper 76
11-04-2017, 10:26 AM
And how is this different from previous years?

We throw more.

bruinbison
11-04-2017, 02:14 PM
Interesting to read today that the TE Goedert’s avg per reception is
17.1 yards, making him the big downfield threat for the Jacks,
while WR Wieneke is at 12.9, making him the possession receiver
so far this season. In the red zone Wieneke is the main target with
11 td’s, Goedert 3.

2 young receivers check in with 12 catches each. 5’ 10” RFR Cade Johnson at 18.5 ypc, 5’ 11” Soph Marquise Lewis at 16.1 ypc. Lewis may only have 12 receptions on the season, but 4 were for td’s.

Was surprised not to see RB Mengarelli among the top-4 receivers. Seemed like he was Mr Versatility for the Jacks last year.

edit: 8 receptions for Mengarelli, only 1 recpt for the #2 RB, Mikey Daniels.

CappinHard
11-08-2017, 06:02 PM

This "white board material" turned out to be pretty accurate, no? Stick is a good player and he'll play better next game, but I'm going to stick to my guns in saying that he's not a great passer and that if you're going to beat NDSU, you have to make him beat you.

SDbison
11-08-2017, 06:17 PM
This "white board material" turned out to be pretty accurate, no? Stick is a good player and he'll play better next game, but I'm going to stick to my guns in saying that he's not a great passer and that if you're going to beat NDSU, you have to make him beat you. Strongly disagree. SDSU won because most everything went their way in the game except for the fumbled punt. Also, SDSU brought their A game especially on defense which got an A++ considering their questionable past. NDSU overall at best gets a C- for this game. This loss was a team loss and that goes to the coaches as well. It is not just due to Stick.

CappinHard
11-08-2017, 07:20 PM
Strongly disagree. SDSU won because most everything went their way in the game except for the fumbled punt. Also, SDSU brought their A game especially on defense which got an A++ considering their questionable past. NDSU overall at best gets a C- for this game. This loss was a team loss and that goes to the coaches as well. It is not just due to Stick.

I agree that things seemed to go our way, but I feel like that's because our defense stopped the run early and forced Stick to beat them, and he wasn't able to do that. It's definitely a team loss and not just due to Stick, but I think that the statement of the way to beat NDSU is to stop the run and make Stick beat you holds true.

Bison 4 Life
11-08-2017, 07:21 PM
I agree that things seemed to go our way, but I feel like that's because our defense stopped the run early and forced Stick to beat them, and he wasn't able to do that. It's definitely a team loss and not just due to Stick, but I think that the statement of the way to beat NDSU is to stop the run and make Stick beat you holds true.

You guys play ISU-r and you're coming to our board to talk about last weeks game. Tell me it's not your Super Bowl.

Honeybooboo
11-08-2017, 07:23 PM
You guys play ISU-r and you're coming to our board to talk about last weeks game. Tell me it's not your Super Bowl.

The jacks football Twitter account is still talking also

CappinHard
11-08-2017, 07:29 PM

Meh, have you checked our board lately? Not a whole lot going on there. When some good discussion actually happens someone comes in and pees on it and ruins everything.

Like I said, I haven't been able to post until today, so I'm catching up a bit on things that I wanted to comment on. If you don't want to talk about the game anymore, don't comment.

Our super bowl? Maybe of the regular season, sure, why not... NDSU is the cream of the FCS crop... it's going to be a big deal when every team plays you. Aren't you guys used to that yet? Not sure what it does to keep pointing it out except for to somehow make you feel better about the loss? It's just part of what comes with being NDSU at this point. I wish SDSU was every team's super bowl.

TransAmBison
11-08-2017, 07:30 PM
Meh, have you checked our board lately? Not a whole lot going on there. When some good discussion actually happens someone comes in and pees on it and ruins everything.

Like I said, I haven't been able to post until today, so I'm catching up a bit on things that I wanted to comment on. If you don't want to talk about the game anymore, don't comment.

Our super bowl? Maybe of the regular season, sure, why not... NDSU is the cream of the FCS crop... it's going to be a big deal when every team plays you. Aren't you guys used to that yet? Not sure what it does to keep pointing it out except for to somehow make you feel better about the loss? It's just part of what comes with being NDSU at this point. I wish SDSU was every team's super bowl.I like this guy.

CappinHard
11-08-2017, 07:31 PM

Examples? Links?

Bison 4 Life
11-08-2017, 07:32 PM

The blocked me ages ago.

Bisonator98
11-08-2017, 07:35 PM
The jacks better not count on 5 turnovers in the next game.;)

CappinHard
11-08-2017, 07:37 PM
The jacks better not count on 5 turnovers in the next game.;)

You say that like SDSU didn't force them. Only 1 of them was an unforced error imo.

Bisonator98
11-08-2017, 07:38 PM
You say that like SDSU didn't force them. Only 1 of them was an unforced error imo.

Forced or unforced how often do the Bison turn it over 5 times in a game? Just saying that was the biggest reason we lost. Good for you guys but I wouldn't count on a repeat. Just sayin....

Christopher Moen
11-08-2017, 09:46 PM
This "white board material" turned out to be pretty accurate, no? Stick is a good player and he'll play better next game, but I'm going to stick to my guns in saying that he's not a great passer and that if you're going to beat NDSU, you have to make him beat you.

He's a good passer, just not on the deep passes. Even Carson didn't complete a high percentage of those, but the call for those plays were at a much lower rate. Brock threw them even less, but was far more efficient, especially off the flea flicker. Playing to Stick's strengths, those passes should be 20 yards or shorter, while having TEs and RBs as options instead of two WRs.