PDA

View Full Version : NDSU playoff/championship football jewelry/accessories

BisonNation11
10-26-2017, 04:15 PM
Shamelessly pimping some family-made products. NDSU announced this morning a partnership with my mother's business to sell jewelry/accessories made with NDSU playoff/championship game balls from the 5 year championship run. I have held these in my hands and can confirm they are truly direct from these games. A letter of authenticity signed by Matt Larson will accompany all purchases. Great stuff for men and women and would make a great Christmas gift!

https://www.allaboutbaseballsandbeyond.com/

Mods, feel free to delete this as I posted in the Online Merchandise thread in Our House, but I knew this would get more looks and the product is extremely limited.

PattyBison
10-26-2017, 04:36 PM
Shamelessly pimping some family-made products. NDSU announced this morning a partnership with my mother's business to sell jewelry/accessories made with NDSU playoff/championship game balls from the 5 year championship run. I have held these in my hands and can confirm they are truly direct from these games. A letter of authenticity signed by Matt Larson will accompany all purchases. Great stuff for men and women and would make a great Christmas gift!

https://www.allaboutbaseballsandbeyond.com/

Mods, feel free to delete this as I posted in the Online Merchandise thread in Our House, but I knew this would get more looks and the product is extremely limited.

Will these be available in retail or displayed anywhere?

BisonNation11
10-26-2017, 05:08 PM
Will these be available in retail or displayed anywhere?

No, there is no physical location. I can try to answer any questions you may have the best I can otherwise I will ask them directly if I don't know the answer. I do know that these were made from the last four balls NDSU is releasing from the playoff games. Some other items will be available at a later date, but I do not know what those items are specifically.

PattyBison
10-26-2017, 05:15 PM
No, there is no physical location. I can try to answer any questions you may have the best I can otherwise I will ask them directly if I don't know the answer. I do know that these were made from the last four balls NDSU is releasing from the playoff games. Some other items will be available at a later date, but I do not know what those items are specifically.

No problem, just wondering. My bigger questions were about the items with logos. In some photos, they appear slightly cloudy, but I suspect that is due to photograph.

This is interesting stuff. Thanks for sharing.

oldmantutters
10-26-2017, 11:22 PM
Out of my price range but some cool stuff.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

BisonNation11
10-27-2017, 02:16 PM
Out of my price range but some cool stuff.

I cannot guarantee anything but stay tuned to the website in the upcoming days/weeks for any adjustments or new items.

BattleBorn
10-27-2017, 02:19 PM
Can you make a codpiece? If so put me down for one.