PDA

View Full Version : Teammaker Thunderzone Petition

SDbison
11-11-2005, 06:15 PM
OK here is your chance. I will have a petition at the tailgate area tomorrow with the statement below.
Please see me (SDbison, wearing #23 jersey) near Bisonfan1's tailgate area if you want to sign. BTW, this post is an announcement, not a debate on this topic. Just stop by if you are interested.

PETITION FOR A “TEAMMAKER THUNDERZONE” AT THE FARGODOME

By signing this petition I am indicating my sincere interest in the establishment of a “Teammaker Thunderzone” in or around the first several rows of Section 21 (15 to 20 yard line on the West side, North end) in the Fargodome. The Teammaker Thunderzone will be a compliment to enthusiastic students on the South end of the field who often stand and cheer on the Bison football team. This proposal is the only way to assure non-student fans will be able to actively encourage players in a positive manner without being harassed by the multitude of passive fans that choose to sit and be quiet.
To Gene Taylor, Pat Simmers, and others involved in NDSU’s Athletic Department we are asking that you set aside this section to help create a Division I atmosphere at NDSU home football games starting with the 2006 season. Please place or move my seats into the “Teammaker Thunderzone”. Thank you and GO BISON!

Bisonfan1
11-14-2005, 09:02 PM
Well ? what was the numbers you got Saturday ? Are you going to continue on with this for awhile and get more names ? I really wish NDSU would take a poll off their newsletter, and the team makers e-mail list to see what kind of response they get. I think it would be a very good number. Hint Hint hint