PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Season Predictions

bison_by_blood
08-29-2017, 06:46 AM
How many games we gonna lose? I honestly think zero, but it will be difficult. On offense, we got our skill guys back and hopefully a year better. Plus Engel and Cain. O line will need to stay healthy and have some young guys step up. 4 Redshirt freshman getting playing time is crazy for us, but exciting for the future. Overall, Messingham at OC might be the biggest wildcard.
Defense is just plain loaded. Even with Menard down, we still have experienced contributors at every position and most of them are beasts. DeLuca back will cancel out losing Menard. Should be better than last year with a year of experience.
Schedule is deceptive. Easier than most years at a glance, but arguably our 3 toughest games (EWU, SDSU, YSU) are all on the road.
Biggest reason of all might be motivation. Sometimes it takes losing to bring out the best.

HerdBot
08-29-2017, 12:58 PM
9-2 or 10-1

We seem to lose a game we should win and win a game we should lose.

Road games are tough with SDSU, Youngstown, and the Illinois State but we seem to do better on the road.

Late season is tough game after tough game

Bison 4 Life
08-29-2017, 03:49 PM
I wouldn't be surprised with a clean sheet but like was said, always a head-scratcher sometime in the season.

Thing about this program, they always win the big games they prepare for.

BisManBison
08-29-2017, 03:51 PM
Championship! Book it~!!

Bisonator98
08-29-2017, 05:28 PM
I'll say 9-2.

Stig will pull out all the stops to win that game. He may even try to stop the bus!:duel:

We lose a head scratcher as usual. Probably WIU at home.:(

CAS4127
08-29-2017, 05:35 PM
A huge unknown is our OC and his ability to handle/understand more complex defenses in MVFC as compared to BSC. Additionally, he will need to resist temptation to start chucking the ball if/when we are down more than 7 and stick with our offense and it's identity, assuming we have/he develops one. Also, his ability to make solid adjustments will be critical and is an unknown as well.

I'll say 9-2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaBisonFan
08-29-2017, 05:52 PM
There is no game on the schedule that we shouldn't win. We'll probably get ambushed somewhere. One loss. The x-factor is the offensive line. On paper...they could be special.

ndsubison1
08-29-2017, 05:59 PM
Western Illinois is week before UNI. USD is after UNI/SDSU and week before Illinois St. Potential slip ups there.

THEsocalledfan
08-29-2017, 06:10 PM
All depends on if Longhorn cracks out the wolf t shirt. I'll wait to see.

Bison 4 Life
08-29-2017, 06:23 PM

It better be one wolf. The past is the past.

BisonNation11
08-29-2017, 07:31 PM
Clock control at the end of halves and how the new OC adjusts to MVFC defenses will decide how the season goes. Defense should be stellar and only get better as the season goes barring injuries of course.

Mr. Burgundy
08-29-2017, 07:49 PM
A huge unknown is our OC and his ability to handle/understand more complex defenses in MVFC as compared to BSC. Additionally, he will need to resist temptation to start chucking the ball if/when we are down more than 7 and stick with our offense and it's identity, assuming we have/he develops one. Also, his ability to make solid adjustments will be critical and is an unknown as well.

I'll say 9-2.

All very fair...but let's not stereotype Messingham as some slinger. He coached at Montana state for one season. Had a freak running young QB. He's a Midwest tough guy type. Looking to make the passing game easier on all involved while pounding it Bison style. Sounds like a good fit. But anytime you have a new coordinator you hope it works out great.

Scooter1
08-29-2017, 07:49 PM
11-0.
Road to Frisco still runs through Deluca...I mean Fargo.

MNLonghorn10
08-29-2017, 07:59 PM
It better be one wolf. The past is the past.All good things come to an end

THEsocalledfan
08-29-2017, 08:44 PM
All good things come to an end

I'm with CAS then, 9-2. #3 PO seed with losses to EWU and SDSU.

CAS4127
08-29-2017, 09:00 PM
All very fair...but let's not stereotype Messingham as some slinger. He coached at Montana state for one season. Had a freak running young QB. He's a Midwest tough guy type. Looking to make the passing game easier on all involved while pounding it Bison style. Sounds like a good fit. But anytime you have a new coordinator you hope it works out great.

From watching MSU on TV 3-4 times and seeing them personally at Montana last year, I can say that he does appear to like to run the ball and is very good with setting up QB draws and naked boots with run/pass options, but I wasn't/am not sure if that was because of the running ability and lack of passing ability of his young QB or because MSU otherwise didn't have much of a running game. Could be both, but with Stick, Messingham may have an even better running QB than his MSU youngster (kid turned either 18 or 19 during the season last year).

BadlandsBison
08-29-2017, 09:40 PM
I watched a couple reruns from Montana State last season and I thought Messingham calls a pretty good game. MSU's run blocking was below average at best and I think their go-to runningback was playing injured about 99% of the time. The freshman QB was by far the biggest running threat, but it was obvious that there was very little he could handle in the passing game. It was a tough situation but I was impressed with how Messingham still got the best out of the Offense.

No specific predictions BUT I am optimistic. The biggest thing I want to see is that the team improves throughout the season and is playing strong come playoff time.

loudsilverado
08-29-2017, 09:59 PM
7-4 with a playoff loss at the Al...

thebootfitter
08-29-2017, 11:07 PM
That's a prediction for the F'n Hawks?

eman
08-29-2017, 11:33 PM
I think we go 10-1 with a loss down at SDSU, but we get them back here in the playoffs and clean them up as usual on our way to 6 out of 7! LETS ROLL!!!!!!!!

BisoninNWMN
08-30-2017, 12:05 AM
11-0 and #2 seed behind JMU

Christopher Moen
08-30-2017, 12:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHZvUeAdzeI

No mercy, 15-0 and we storm the field in Frisco!

Bisonfanatical
08-30-2017, 01:04 AM
I agree with many well thought out points of view.
From what I read here and there, both EWU and SDSU are missing some good players for various reasons for some key games. They are pulling some red shirts and playing some inexperienced players that have had limited snaps in key positions.
Our new OC is walking into a dream team of talent and depth in Fargo.
The defense he gets to /has been able to scrimmage against and learn from is one of the very best in the nation.
It is football and there are always twists, but I feel this could be a 2013 repeat.

Undefeated!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

NDSU1980
08-30-2017, 02:10 AM
I'm thinking one loss during the season, someone sneaks up on us, then we roll all the way through Frisco. The streak starts over.

bisonfanette
08-30-2017, 03:11 AM
11-0.
Road to Frisco still runs through Deluca...I mean Fargo.

Nice idea for a SIGN?!!

Bisonwinagn
08-30-2017, 04:33 AM
Well have to predict the annual one loss and top 2 seed. Hopefully stay healthy and fresh come playoff time due to depth.

CalBison97
08-30-2017, 12:42 PM

Predicting our worst season in years? Why? What 4 teams beat us or is your post |purple|?

tjbison
08-30-2017, 12:44 PM
Predicting our worst season in years? Why? What 4 teams beat us or is your post |purple|?

LOL...Hook line and SINKER

tjbison
08-30-2017, 12:46 PM
Well have to predict the annual one loss and top 2 seed. Hopefully stay healthy and fresh come playoff time due to depth.

Hardest games are road games this year, UNI at home very hard to predict but sadly it could be SDSU of all them.

I dont see it though

DM05
08-30-2017, 12:50 PM
10-0 with a coin flip at SDSU that will determine homefield for the inevitable 2 seed/3 seed semifinal matchup.

Establish depth, get some game experience, and sort out the O-line in the first 5 games, then make it through the 6 game gauntlet at the end. Meet JMU in Frisco and introduce them to Tanguay and DeLuca.

BisonFanAnn
08-30-2017, 03:17 PM
10-0 with a coin flip at SDSU that will determine homefield for the inevitable 2 seed/3 seed semifinal matchup.

Establish depth, get some game experience, and sort out the O-line in the first 5 games, then make it through the 6 game gauntlet at the end. Meet JMU in Frisco and introduce them to Tanguay and DeLuca.

I like the way you think!

El_Chapo
08-30-2017, 03:19 PM
if NDSU doesnt go 14-0 and cruise , then its a failure.

Easiest schedule in D1 history.

NDSU program is just too good for the FCS, lets all face facts, this is stealing candy from a baby PLUS we subsidize all these pud programs.

loudsilverado
08-30-2017, 04:20 PM
LOL...Hook line and SINKER

It's too easy

ndsubison1
08-30-2017, 07:35 PM
10-1. Only loss being to SDSU. We rise up and win it all.

Bison 4 Life
08-30-2017, 07:37 PM
I don't really think we're going to lose to SDSU this year. The Dyke hasn't proved to be a home field advantage yet and they haven't proven they can beat us consistently even with their superstars.

Mr Meaty
08-30-2017, 08:52 PM
I don't really think we're going to lose to SDSU this year. The Dyke hasn't proved to be a home field advantage yet and they haven't proven they can beat us consistently even with their superstars.

SDSU has all their eggs in one (Easter)basket this year. If they don't do it this year, when will they. Pressure is all on them .....

tjbison
08-30-2017, 09:12 PM
SDSU has all their eggs in one (Easter)basket this year. If they don't do it this year, when will they. Pressure is all on them .....

They don't have a Defense to win it all IMO, pure offense has proven it can't make it. 2010 was the last year EWU had a D and they won it all.

ndsubison1
08-30-2017, 09:34 PM

Sdsu just as good if not better than last season. Esp. on offense. Will be very tough to win there. They will put everything into it.

Bison 4 Life
08-30-2017, 10:49 PM
Sdsu just as good if not better than last season. Esp. on offense. Will be very tough to win there. They will put everything into it.

Yep, it's going to take a team almost as good as the 2013 Bison to win there.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/vyvHAj0.gif

SoCalBison
08-30-2017, 11:44 PM
I'm feeling 10-1, with the loss being a letdown game...Bison will pull out the tough ones.

A1pigskin
08-31-2017, 01:18 AM
9-2; however, if the offense impresses me on Saturday then 10-1. SDSU could be the one we lose. Eastern Washington will be close but I think the Bison win by a field goal.

Gully
08-31-2017, 02:15 AM
10-1 and another deep playoff run.

EndZoneQB
08-31-2017, 02:16 AM
9-2; however, if the offense impresses me on Saturday then 10-1. SDSU could be the one we lose. Eastern Washington will be close but I think the Bison win by a field goal.

You think if the offense impresses you on Saturday that means a lot? Doh'k.

Christopher Moen
08-31-2017, 02:19 AM
There's way to much fear of SDSU on this post. Guys, they were a few seconds of being 0-2 in Fargo last year, and when was the last time they played NDSU tough at home? Yes, they have a few good players on offense, but it's not like we have chopped liver for defensive players. Honestly, I don't think SDSU has as good of a season this year.

ndsubison1
08-31-2017, 04:14 AM
You think if the offense impresses you on Saturday that means a lot? Doh'k.

I hope the offense impresses against one of the worst Fcs teams from last season

NovaBison
08-31-2017, 10:49 AM
There's way to much fear of SDSU on this post. Guys, they were a few seconds of being 0-2 in Fargo last year, and when was the last time they played NDSU tough at home? Yes, they have a few good players on offense, but it's not like we have chopped liver for defensive players. Honestly, I don't think SDSU has as good of a season this year.

Exactly... and in Quarters 2-4 of last year's playoff game vs. SDSU, the Bison seemed to have figured out a way to shut them down. In addition, the game is in November, will weather impact SDSU's offense?

As for JMU, and their ability "repeat" -- I honestly don't see it happening. Repeating as National Champion requires the right team chemistry... these suspensions of JMU players indicate to me that JMU may not have what it takes. A key metric for me will be their ability to win their FBS game against ECU -- a defending FCS champ should win that game.

X-Factor
08-31-2017, 11:20 AM

Totally agree. Also, everyone seems to be predicting this game as a loss since SDSU is clearly the toughest game on our schedule. When was the last time we lost to the tough teams on our schedule? We almost exclusively win the tough games, and slip up with a head scratcher somewhere. This team is LOADED folks. I would never predict a loss when the Bison are clearly be amped up for a game, as will be the case here. Maybe a loss to WIU as a random letdown game(...maybe), but I doubt we drop one vs the Jacks. Look at their 2 deep and tell me with a straight face that they can compete with our depth in the 2nd half. Umm no. Power off tackle is going to eat their lunch.

EndZoneQB
08-31-2017, 01:48 PM
Exactly... and in Quarters 2-4 of last year's playoff game vs. SDSU, the Bison seemed to have figured out a way to shut them down. In addition, the game is in November, will weather impact SDSU's offense?

As for JMU, and their ability "repeat" -- I honestly don't see it happening. Repeating as National Champion requires the right team chemistry... these suspensions of JMU players indicate to me that JMU may not have what it takes. A key metric for me will be their ability to win their FBS game against ECU -- a defending FCS champ should win that game.

What an expectation we have set. Defending FCS champ should be winning FBS games.

Totally agree. Also, everyone seems to be predicting this game as a loss since SDSU is clearly the toughest game on our schedule. When was the last time we lost to the tough teams on our schedule? We almost exclusively win the tough games, and slip up with a head scratcher somewhere. This team is LOADED folks. I would never predict a loss when the Bison are clearly be amped up for a game, as will be the case here. Maybe a loss to WIU as a random letdown game(...maybe), but I doubt we drop one vs the Jacks. Look at their 2 deep and tell me with a straight face that they can compete with our depth in the 2nd half. Umm no. Power off tackle is going to eat their lunch.

Last year, SDSU.

TheDynastyContinues
08-31-2017, 01:50 PM
Totally agree as well. If I'm not mistaken, I believe we had a 17-3 lead in the 3rd quarter with the ball in our possession in the regular season game. SDSU has their big 3 on offense and that's about it. DeLuca will control that QB run.

X-Factor
08-31-2017, 02:03 PM
What an expectation we have set. Defending FCS champ should be winning FBS games.

Last year, SDSU.

You are seriously not calling SDSU our toughest game last year....

BisManBison
08-31-2017, 02:12 PM
They don't have a Defense to win it all IMO, pure offense has proven it can't make it. 2010 was the last year EWU had a D and they won it all.

This^^^that is not a championship defense. I see their defense taking a step back this year, especially on the defensive line. If they need to play several true freshman on the defensive line, that offense is going to spend a lot more time on the sidelines watching other teams run it down their throats. Here's how I see the offensive and defensive units trending between us and SDSU.

SDSU Offense: Flat
NDSU Offense: Trend Up
SDSU Defense: Trend Down
NDSU Defense: Trend Up

I don't see SDSU beating us this year saving several more key injuries on our end. And any key injuries to SDSU and that house of cards comes down pretty quickly.

wisco4
08-31-2017, 02:47 PM

It will be interesting to see what the offense looks like. I don't think we'll get to much off a read this Saturday but I think we will see even more formations out of the gun then we have in the past. Obviously can still run power out of gun but I certainly miss the I.

DM05
08-31-2017, 02:58 PM
This^^^that is not a championship defense. I see their defense taking a step back this year, especially on the defensive line. If they need to play several true freshman on the defensive line, that offense is going to spend a lot more time on the sidelines watching other teams run it down their throats. Here's how I see the offensive and defensive units trending between us and SDSU.

I don't see SDSU beating us this year saving several more key injuries on our end. And any key injuries to SDSU and that house of cards comes down pretty quickly.

That's a damn good point. Their two deep has all kinds of true freshman on it, and their defense wasn't exactly world-beaters last year. They essentially only have Soulek on the DL, Roseboom at LB (who needs to lead this year without senior starters at the other two positions), and an OK at best secondary. Offense has stars, but zero depth at QB, WR, TE, and 3 true freshmen backups on the OL.

I view that game as a coin flip currently, mainly due to questions on our offense: Can Easton make a jump? Can the OL replace the departed seniors and potentially move both of the returning starters to new positions? Can Messingham come in and call a decent game? These may be answered in the first few games of conference play, but they may not.

EndZoneQB
08-31-2017, 03:10 PM
You are seriously not calling SDSU our toughest game last year....

Toughest game? You literally said, and I quote: "When was the last time we lost to the tough teams on our schedule?". We lost to SDSU and JMU last year. Or did you forget?

MNLonghorn10
08-31-2017, 04:02 PM
Wouldn't shock me at all if sdsu won. Last year they kicked the shit out of ndsu. Score was misleading.

tjbison
08-31-2017, 04:17 PM
Wouldn't shock me at all if sdsu won. Last year they kicked the shit out of ndsu. Score was misleading.

think we will be more prepared Defensively this time, but its not going to be easy in the Dyke joint

Bison 4 Life
08-31-2017, 04:19 PM
think we will be more prepared Defensively this time, but its not going to be easy in the Dyke joint

They have yet to prove that is a home field advantage.

ndsubison1
08-31-2017, 04:23 PM

They werent amped up last seasons loss to Sdsu?

tjbison
08-31-2017, 04:33 PM
They have yet to prove that is a home field advantage.

its not because of Crowd, its just a hard road game. I'm not afraid to admit that SDSU can beat us as proved last year, and also we proved we can piss pound them so it could go either way. Lot of season before that game

eman
08-31-2017, 06:37 PM

I think they caught us off guard with qb run game and the coaches didnt adjust! They got their normal beat down in the playoffs with a good game plan which they should have been able to figure out and adjust to in the first damn game!

Bison 4 Life
08-31-2017, 06:47 PM
its not because of Crowd, its just a hard road game. I'm not afraid to admit that SDSU can beat us as proved last year, and also we proved we can piss pound them so it could go either way. Lot of season before that game

How is it a hard road game? Nobody has yet quantified. That's just made up.

wagsabison
08-31-2017, 06:52 PM
SDSU's expectations are higher entering this year compared to last with what they have returning so it will be interesting to see how they handle that.

BisonNeil
08-31-2017, 07:31 PM

On what basis do you have the NDSU offense trending up?

THEsocalledfan
08-31-2017, 07:34 PM

I think you have wash at RB, status quo at QB, WR (which is an up, plus new WR too); clear up at TE, and down on OL, but we are almost always wrong with OL turnover. I can buy the up.

Christopher Moen
08-31-2017, 07:59 PM
I think you have wash at RB, status quo at QB, WR (which is an up, plus new WR too); clear up at TE, and down on OL, but we are almost always wrong with OL turnover. I can buy the up.

I think the OC will be better too. If not, I'm sure we'll have a "Fire Messingham, save season" thread up right away.

BisManBison
08-31-2017, 10:15 PM

Easton takes a step forward requiring the teams to honor our passing game more this year than last year.

X-Factor
09-01-2017, 02:28 AM
Toughest game? You literally said, and I quote: "When was the last time we lost to the tough teams on our schedule?". We lost to SDSU and JMU last year. Or did you forget?

You want to play that game, fine. My point still stands: We almost always beat the tough teams on our schedule and lose to someone we overlook. But maybe you don't remember beyond last year.

56BISON73
09-01-2017, 02:32 AM
Easton takes a step forward requiring the teams to honor our passing game more this year than last year.

That will all depend on our receivers. If they cant get separation it wont make any difference if Stick can thread the needle at 100 yards on a rope.

X-Factor
09-01-2017, 02:46 AM
They werent amped up last seasons loss to Sdsu?

They sure were in the playoffs...
But I'm more going along these lines:

2011 YSU: 24-27 L
2012 YSU: 48-7 W

2012 ISUb: 14-17 L
2013 @ISUb: 56-10 W

2014 @UNI: 23-3 L
2015 UNI: 31-28 W (almost got us a second time!)

2015 @Montana 38-35 L
2015 playoffs Montana 37-6 W

2015 USD 21-24 L
2016 @USD 28-21 W

2016 SDSU 17-19 L
2016 playoffs SDSU 36-10 W

2016 JMU 17-27 L
2017 JMU ?????!!!!

where does that put SDSU this year...who knows. I guess we already used our revenge game if your into trends like these.

semobison
09-01-2017, 02:47 AM

This is what I hope to see. We were last in the conference in passing ypg last season and our 3rd down conversion rate was down. If we don't improve in these areas we could lose a couple of regular season games. This is a big year for our junior QB. I think he shows up big!

SeattleBisonFan
09-01-2017, 06:31 AM
I have us going 11-0 if we stay healthy. We will beat EWU by 14+. We had 187 yds in penalties last year if I remember right. Most of that was the blocking call that we have been doing for years. Most of those plays were a 15-20 gains that were called back. So those penalties were actually at least 300 yds worth. That game shouldn't have made it to overtime. As far as SDSU goes, I think our guys are pissed off about the Marker being taken away. They showed their anger in the playoffs. That will be the game to get it back so I don't see us losing. The team I worry about is the same team I always worry about. That is UNI. In our perfect season of 2013, they went 7-5. They came into our house and almost upset us. We won by 1 pt luckily. The next year we went there and lost. They are an entirely a different team when they play us. Personally, I don't mind 1 lose a year in the regular season. It takes a lot of pressure off the players and gives them a little fuel for the playoffs.

Nel360
09-01-2017, 11:10 AM
I think we all forget last yrs SDSU game, Chase Morlock dad died that week. Funeral was Wed/Thur that week. Priorities got changed that week. And still only lost on the last play of the game.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

17>1
09-01-2017, 01:44 PM
My season prediction is not one that reflects wins and losses. It doesn't have my opinion on which game will be the toughest for the Bison. I'm going to predict that I'm personally going to enjoy another season of Bison football, my favorite time of the year. I'm going to predict that I'll enjoy getting together with 19,000 wild and crazy Bison fans 6 times this year in the FFD, and we're gonna keep that place rock'n. I'm going to predict that I'll enjoy each and every Bison game I get to attend with my dad, and cherish the moment as it happens. I'm going to predict that there will be some new faces that begin to contribute on the field and make their own name for themselves under the umbrella of BISON. I'm going to predict that we'll see student athletes competing on the field and off, with Bison pride as the reason it keeps them working so hard. I'm going to predict that I'll be proud of those young men in spite of how the season ends, and because of how they represent my favorite team. Go Bison!!

wisco4
09-01-2017, 01:51 PM
My season prediction is not one that reflects wins and losses. It doesn't have my opinion on which game will be the toughest for the Bison. I'm going to predict that I'm personally going to enjoy another season of Bison football, my favorite time of the year. I'm going to predict that I'll enjoy getting together with 19,000 wild and crazy Bison fans 6 times this year in the FFD, and we're gonna keep that place rock'n. I'm going to predict that I'll enjoy each and every Bison game I get to attend with my dad, and cherish the moment as it happens. I'm going to predict that there will be some new faces that begin to contribute on the field and make their own name for themselves under the umbrella of BISON. I'm going to predict that we'll see student athletes competing on the field and off, with Bison pride as the reason it keeps them working so hard. I'm going to predict that I'll be proud of those young men in spite of how the season ends, and because of how they represent my favorite team. Go Bison!!

Awesome, thank you.

SDbison
09-01-2017, 02:24 PM
11-0 or 10-1.

bisonmike2
09-01-2017, 02:35 PM
We are getting that damn rock back.

MNLonghorn10
09-01-2017, 02:36 PM
We are getting that damn rock back. keep your cocaine addiction out of this thread

tony
09-01-2017, 02:43 PM
Hopefully I'm wrong, but pass coverages were getting blown way too often last year, hopefully Coach Klanderman and Bryan Shepherd can get that straightened out.

The only prediction I'll make is that, short of something off the field like playing an ineligible player, NDSU is going to beat MVSU.

HerdBot
09-01-2017, 02:52 PM
I have us going 11-0 if we stay healthy. We will beat EWU by 14+. We had 187 yds in penalties last year if I remember right. Most of that was the blocking call that we have been doing for years. Most of those plays were a 15-20 gains that were called back. So those penalties were actually at least 300 yds worth. That game shouldn't have made it to overtime. As far as SDSU goes, I think our guys are pissed off about the Marker being taken away. They showed their anger in the playoffs. That will be the game to get it back so I don't see us losing. The team I worry about is the same team I always worry about. That is UNI. In our perfect season of 2013, they went 7-5. They came into our house and almost upset us. We won by 1 pt luckily. The next year we went there and lost. They are an entirely a different team when they play us. Personally, I don't mind 1 lose a year in the regular season. It takes a lot of pressure off the players and gives them a little fuel for the playoffs.

This team has the potential to go 11-0 but potential is just that

csgame
09-02-2017, 02:20 AM
I don't post often, but disappointed in the lack of optimism for the team on this board. Without question, the Bison will go 10 - 1 (with the loss coming from the hiccup we have once every other year).

Olton Hall
09-02-2017, 06:36 PM
With one hour to the start of the season I predict 10-1. The loss will be nearish mid-season.

oldmantutters
09-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Season is fucked. No coffee sold at the Fargodome. My routine is FUBAR.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk