PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Coach Bohl and the Football Team.

BisonBacker
11-20-2005, 02:53 AM
Just a thank you for another great year of Bison Football. Can't wait to see the team again next year. Good Luck to all the Seniors too. See ya at the Dome next fall. ;D ;D ;D

TheBisonator
11-20-2005, 03:45 AM
I agree. It was a lot of fun seeing them play this year. Our first year as a full transitional member of Division I. Let's hope we can really make a statement next year.

Thanks guys!!!

GOOOOO BISON!!!

coloradobison
11-20-2005, 04:05 AM
Just a thank you for another great year of Bison Football. *Can't wait to see the team again next year. *Good Luck to all the Seniors too. *See ya at the Dome next fall. ;D ;D ;D
no spring game for you?

kchats
11-20-2005, 04:08 AM
Great season Bison coaches and players. Seniors good luck in your future endeavors. Bison coaches lets go add some quality division I athletes to an already fine team. Players continue to improve and next year will be another fun season. We really enjoyed the games this season. Thank you for being a part of the Bison family.

WYOBISONMAN
11-20-2005, 04:24 AM
Amen....it was another solid season of footbal for this program that is in such early years as DI-AA. This Bison fan is proud!

sambini
11-20-2005, 05:52 AM
Thanks to all at Bison football and keep it going onward and upward. First class all the way.

BisonBacker
11-20-2005, 11:33 AM
no spring game for you?
Oh I'll be there if I can. forgot that :-/

JBB
11-20-2005, 02:06 PM
I feel the same way. It was an exciting season. Thanks to all and congratulations on a great season.

Tatanka
11-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the great season. The Bison BROUGHT ON THE COMPETITION and certainly held their own with some tough opponents. The future looks bright. See you in the spring!

Bisonguy
11-20-2005, 07:50 PM
Thanks and congrats to the 2005 Bison for a great year of football, especially with the coaching staff thinking it would be a rebuilding year.

Gully
11-21-2005, 12:52 PM
I agree with all the nice comments in the earlier posts. Even though four losses was a slight dissapointment, it was one of the most enjoyable seasons I can remember.

The competition is tough but you can clearly see that with just a little bit more, we'll be a top 10 team.

I can't wait until recruiting talk heats up, we should have a very strong class.

Bison_Dan
11-21-2005, 01:06 PM
I agree with all the nice comments in the earlier posts. *Even though four losses was a slight dissapointment, it was one of the most enjoyable seasons I can remember.

The competition is tough but you can clearly see that with just a little bit more, we'll be a top 10 team.

I can't wait until recruiting talk heats up, we should have a very strong class.

I agree 100% ++++ Thanks guys!