PDA

View Full Version : NDSU@SIU at a Fargo Bar???

somebison
11-14-2005, 06:03 PM
I will probably be in Fargo this weekend, and was wondering if it was possible for a place like BWW to hookup their computer to a projector and show the NDSU/SIU webcast on Big Screen.

I realize the quality wouldn't be great, but from a distance it should look OK.

Shakermaker
11-15-2005, 09:34 AM
I will probably be in Fargo this weekend, and was wondering if it was possible for a place like BWW to hookup their computer to a projector and show the NDSU/SIU webcast on Big Screen.

I realize the quality wouldn't be great, but from a distance it should look OK.

That would be cool. *I miss going to the Bison Turf for pre-game fun, but BWW is awesome too. *Actually, good call on BWW's. *

ndsubison
11-16-2005, 05:47 PM
I am also interested in catching the SIU game at some Fargo bar. Does anybody know who may have the game (i don't want to do the video thing on my computer). Any info is appreciated..... :)

TransAmBison
11-16-2005, 06:10 PM
Count me in if there is such a bar to meet our humble request...

Former_Hitman
11-16-2005, 10:40 PM
Anyone know a bar owner??

I did, but he's no longer in control and sold his bar. *Poor little Reebs

IowaBison
11-16-2005, 10:50 PM
thanks for bringing up the 'anyone know a bar owner' comment.

i think i might be watching the game at my brother's place.

Gamehunter
11-16-2005, 11:14 PM
The video doens't have audio with it correct? How far off is the radio broadcast from the gobison video stream?

somebison
11-16-2005, 11:50 PM
The video doens't have audio with it correct? *How far off is the radio broadcast from the gobison video stream?

The video feed this time is from SIU so who knows, for NDSU home games at times they have had the radio synced but most of the time you just get the PA audio.

scottheck
11-17-2005, 03:31 AM
Anyone know a bar owner??

I did, but he's no longer in control and sold his bar. *Poor little Reebs

Doolittle's is owned by Jim and Sherry Heyer. Jim is on the NDSU Alumni Association Board and the principle at Heyer Engineering. I don't know what kind of A/V technology he has. Tell him I sent you.

somebison
11-21-2005, 11:16 PM
Don't know if this has been covered elsewhere, but there were ~60-80 Bison fans at Playmakers on Saturday watching the game. They also had a Mont/Mont St satellite party with ~30.

Other than the two groups of IAA fans, the place was literally empty when I got there around 1.

WYOBISONMAN
11-21-2005, 11:34 PM
Don't know if this has been covered elsewhere, but there were ~60-80 Bison fans at Playmakers on Saturday watching the game. They also had a Mont/Mont St satellite party with ~30.

Other than the two groups of IAA fans, the place was literally empty when I got there around 1.

Sounds like a great group of I-AA fans! That would have been a lot of fun....