PDA

View Full Version : NDSU vs. UND 2019

TheDynastyContinues
07-27-2017, 08:32 PM
Not sure if there is already a thread pertaining to this topic, but let's get this thread going! Predictions, stats, potential starters? Let's get it going!
Simply remind UND all the hype they're making about themselves is fake.

imabison
07-27-2017, 08:39 PM
Not sure if there is already a thread pertaining to this topic, but let's get this thread going! Predictions, stats, potential starters? Let's get it going!
Predicting a game 2 years out??

Christopher Moen
07-27-2017, 08:42 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-yjpJBUEAAOhaR.jpg:large

BisonTeacher
07-27-2017, 08:55 PM
Predictions? Hockey jerseys and middle fingers.

ByeSonBusiness
07-27-2017, 09:00 PM
Probably more competitive than last time but that's not really a bold prediction.

TheDynastyContinues
07-27-2017, 09:18 PM
Probably more competitive than last time but that's not really a bold prediction.

It's hard to say at this point. The backfield of Studsrud Santiago and Oliveira will be graduated. I have high hopes for VanDellen.

thebigund
07-27-2017, 09:33 PM
It's hard to say at this point. The backfield of Studsrud Santiago and Oliveira will be graduated. I have high hopes for VanDellen.

Yea it's really too bad that Johannesson and Gordon are trash.

mtoutfitter
07-27-2017, 09:35 PM
I'll take a stab at the offense by then

OT Radunz/Volson/Z Johnson
OG Hecht/Willis/Jensen
C Schoening/Schreiber
TE Ellefson/Gindorff
WO Engel/Sproles
QB Van Dellen/Hotchkiss
RB Coffield/Purifoy/Clark
FB Robbins/Kuntz

Just a guess....

Bison roll....38-10

Christopher Moen
07-27-2017, 09:43 PM

OG Hecht/Willis/Jensen
C Schoening/Schreiber
TE Ellefson/Gindorff
WO Engel/Sproles
QB Van Dellen/Hotchkiss
FB Robbins/Kuntz

Just a guess....

I have a feeling Trey Lance will be in the mix as QB by then.

BadlandsBison
07-27-2017, 10:51 PM

This thread is bad and you should feel bad!

ZHerd
07-27-2017, 11:09 PM
What a pathetic offseason

siouxfan512
07-27-2017, 11:40 PM

NDSU is getting a hockey team in 2019?!?!?! :hide:

mtoutfitter
07-27-2017, 11:45 PM
NDSU is getting a hockey team in 2019?!?!?! :hide:

Crazy Huh???...I hear they're even thinking of using Americans!!

ByeSonBusiness
07-27-2017, 11:54 PM

I mean... they didn't get a first down until the end of the 3rd quarter in the last game... you almost have to try to do that bad.

tjbison
07-28-2017, 12:19 AM
Wow...do we really need this to trash up this board more than it already is 2 years in advance..

siouxfan512
07-28-2017, 01:42 AM
I mean... they didn't get a first down until the end of the 3rd quarter in the last game... you almost have to try to do that bad.

It's called a bait and switch, that game was the bait, next one is the switch. :rofl:

tjbison
07-28-2017, 03:29 AM
It's called a bait and switch, that game was the bait, next one is the switch. :rofl:

2 MVFC teams on this year's schedule if I'm correct both have not been good recently get thru them 2-0 then we can talk about the possible "switch"

ndsubison1
07-28-2017, 04:22 AM
What will be the score of Ndsu Colorado in 2024

tjbison
07-28-2017, 04:24 AM
No shit, dumb thread trolls will be rolling in even more than tggey do already

El_Chapo
07-28-2017, 02:31 PM

this is freaking stupid. close this thread... what an embarassment and staying in FCS and allowing UND into the mvfc is what this thread looks like.. A BIG JOKE!!

BisoninNWMN
07-28-2017, 09:59 PM
I have a feeling Trey Lance will be in the mix as QB by then.

He starts when Easton is gone. IMO of course but this kid is the real deal!

Christopher Moen
07-28-2017, 10:59 PM
He starts when Easton is gone. IMO of course but this kid is the real deal!

That's my hunch too, but until he's on campus and in the system for a year, it's hard to predict for certain how he will match up against Van Dellen or Hotchkiss. Too many times in the past few years has NDSU lost a top recruit to various reasons and we never get to see them suit up at least once.

BisoninNWMN
07-28-2017, 11:05 PM
That's my hunch too, but until he's on campus and in the system for a year, it's hard to predict for certain how he will match up against Van Dellen or Hotchkiss. Too many times in the past few years has NDSU lost a top recruit to various reasons and we never get to see them suit up at least once.

Our resident little dipshit, lakesmoron, gave me a red chicklet for posting this....:facepalm::facepalm2: Typical from that moron.

I agree that we have to see how it all shakes out but knowing people down in that area that have watched him, he is quite the athlete.

Van Dellen seems more like a pocket passer. But you never know, maybe one of those guys will be very good.

MNLonghorn10
07-28-2017, 11:14 PM
Our resident little dipshit, lakesmoron, gave me a red chicklet for posting this....:facepalm::facepalm2: Typical from that moron.

I agree that we have to see how it all shakes out but knowing people down in that area that have watched him, he is quite the athlete.

Van Dellen seems more like a pocket passer. But you never know, maybe one of those guys will be very good.

lakes cant give out red chicklets, hes dead jim...

Christopher Moen
07-29-2017, 12:22 AM

That's strange, I thought the little fella loved all players from Minnesota. So much, that being from the state alone gives each high school player an immediate three-star rating.

I maybe wrong, but wasn't he strongly against the signing of Jensen back in the day in favor of other MN QBs who went by the wayside? If so, he's definitely no smarter than any of us.

MNLonghorn10
07-29-2017, 01:06 AM
That's strange, I thought the little fella loved all players from Minnesota. So much, that being from the state alone gives each high school player an immediate three-star rating.

I maybe wrong, but wasn't he strongly against the signing of Jensen back in the day in favor of other MN QBs who went by the wayside? If so, he's definitely no smarter than any of us.

Lakes had a vision of a dynasty starting with a certain QB who's been on bad NDSU teams, beat FBS teams, led them through an improbable run in the playoffs.

A man who shown to have more charisma off the field than on.

A man who deserved the lights and the fame that he did.

A man who was a model citizen.

A man who is the son we never had.

That man.............

Is Jose Mohler

http://data.newyorker-lions.de/fileadmin/_processed_/6/9/csm_JoseMohler2010NDSUFBColor_fb5521f2bf.jpg

56BISON73
07-29-2017, 01:41 AM
Lakes had a vision of a dynasty starting with a certain QB who's been on bad NDSU teams, beat FBS teams, led them through an improbable run in the playoffs.

A man who shown to have more charisma off the field than on.

A man who deserved the lights and the fame that he did.

A man who was a model citizen.

A man who is the son we never had.

That man.............

Is Jose Mohler

http://data.newyorker-lions.de/fileadmin/_processed_/6/9/csm_JoseMohler2010NDSUFBColor_fb5521f2bf.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

mtoutfitter
07-29-2017, 02:25 AM
lakes cant give out red chicklets, hes dead jim...

How do your fees rate as compared to other defense attorney's???

El_Chapo
07-29-2017, 11:14 AM
Lock/delete this moronic thread. What a joke. So glad to see the future of ndsu football. Hand tossing with und fans. Embarassing

A1pigskin
07-29-2017, 03:15 PM
A better topic is how to score tickets when the time comes.

jcdcubs
07-29-2017, 06:23 PM

OG Hecht/Willis/Jensen
C Schoening/Schreiber
TE Ellefson/Gindorff
WO Engel/Sproles
QB Van Dellen/Hotchkiss
FB Robbins/Kuntz

Just a guess....

Bison roll....38-10

You forgot this year redshirt Freshman RB Seth Wilson.

Rock
07-30-2017, 05:41 AM
What will Butler look like in 2019?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BisonTru
07-30-2017, 06:04 AM
What will Butler look like in 2019?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From right field?

Ants?

barnwintersportsengelstad
07-31-2017, 05:37 AM
Wow...do we really need this to trash up this board more than it already is 2 years in advance..

There's a good chance that we could play each other before the 2019 scheduled game. Especially with the FCS tournament committee wanting regional teams to knock each off in the playoffs. It just would be a great for the alumni and fiends of both U's. Sure you have won many big games in the recent past, but this meeting never gets old to most fans.

El_Chapo
07-31-2017, 02:07 PM
There's a good chance that we could play each other before the 2019 scheduled game. Especially with the FCS tournament committee wanting regional teams to knock each off in the playoffs. It just would be a great for the alumni and fiends of both U's. Sure you have won many big games in the recent past, but this meeting never gets old to most fans.

"this meeting never gets old to most fans. "

Ah BULLLLLCRAP.. our group of 8 was at CHUBS at halftime.. its old and we don't give a crap. like this thread. End it.

Bison bison
07-31-2017, 03:51 PM
It was old about 10 minutes into the last game when I realized that the Bison might as well have been playing Moorhead State.

Trumpster
07-31-2017, 03:53 PM
It was old about 10 minutes into the last game when I realized that the Bison might as well have been playing Moorhead State.

"But don't you see, it never gets old" UND fans cry, wishing for relevance

Christopher Moen
07-31-2017, 04:36 PM

But, they went toe-to-toe with the Bison and will clearly see them again in the playoffs before the 2019 match-up.

wagsabison
07-31-2017, 05:43 PM

Ferris State provided more of a challenge.

ZHerd
07-31-2017, 05:58 PM

Against a better Bison defense as well

IzzyFlexion
08-03-2017, 07:31 PM

Ya know......just because the susies were held to just 4 net yards on the ground in one offensive series, that doesn't really define thei.....................what?.................... .it wasn't just one series?...................was it ONE full quarter? Geez, that's pretty ba...........................what? Was it 4 yards in the first half? Holy shit! That's a terrib.........................what's that?........................4 net ground yards for the game? C'mon man! How does Prez Dean still have a job?!?!?!

BisonTeacher
08-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Ya know......just because the susies were held to just 4 net yards on the ground in one offensive series, that doesn't really define thei.....................what?.................... .it wasn't just one series?...................was it ONE full quarter? Geez, that's pretty ba...........................what? Was it 4 yards in the first half? Holy shit! That's a terrib.........................what's that?........................4 net ground yards for the game? C'mon man! How does Prez Dean still have a job?!?!?!

4 net yards? Isnt there a zenner in there somewhere?

MNLonghorn10
08-03-2017, 08:01 PM

Dont let this distract you from the fact that hando's girlfriend wore a UND shirt to that game.

IzzyFlexion
08-03-2017, 08:02 PM
4 net yards? Isnt there a zenner in there somewhere?

Zenner's "Zenner" day made him look like a modern day buzzsaw back compared to what those green & pink nancys did in '15.