04-22-2017, 02:18 PM
1pm today - Free - Fargodome

TV statewide NBC
Radio: 107.9 The Fox and Bison 1660
Pregame radio 11:30

Bison Tailgate Expo:
-10 a.m. – 3 p.m.

-East lobby and concourse of the Fargodome prior to the spring game

-The top to Bison retailers (NDSU Bookstore and Scheels) will be there with official licensed Bison products on display and ready for sale.

- 25+ vendors offering products ranging from apparel to metal art.

- Food products from Pride of Dakota vendors – sauces, rubs and sauces.

-Autographs from Bison Football team on north concourse from approximately 10:15 - 11:30am (note that this time is flexible and may change).

- Games Galore kids zone, free prizes from vendors and other fun activities.

TNbison
04-22-2017, 02:41 PM
Be sure and check out the CJ's All-Terrain Seasoning booth. It's my brother's spice company he and his friend started a year ago. We used to have certain seasonings we liked on different things but now CJ's is the go to for almost everything. It is SOOOO good. https://www.facebook.com/cjsallterrain/

MNLonghorn10
04-22-2017, 02:59 PM
i hope ndsu wins

tony
04-22-2017, 03:07 PM
i hope ndsu wins

Do you have a prediction for the final score?

Kujava23
04-22-2017, 03:23 PM
1pm today

TV statewide NBC
Radio: 107.9 The Fox and Bison 1660
Pregame radio 11:30

Bison Tailgate Expo:
-10 a.m. – 3 p.m.

-East lobby and concourse of the Fargodome prior to the spring game

-The top to Bison retailers (NDSU Bookstore and Scheels) will be there with official licensed Bison products on display and ready for sale.

- 25+ vendors offering products ranging from apparel to metal art.

- Food products from Pride of Dakota vendors – sauces, rubs and sauces.

-Autographs from Bison Football team on north concourse from approximately 10:15 - 11:30am (note that this time is flexible and may change).

- Games Galore kids zone, free prizes from vendors and other fun activities.

Shows on TV that game not on TV till 5:00 pm--maybe delayed cuz NHL Playoff hockey game

MNLonghorn10
04-22-2017, 03:27 PM
https://www.facebook.com/NDBison/videos/10155255015769532/

NDSU has the coolest fans. probably 15 adults for every 1 kid in the autograph line

ByeSonBusiness
04-22-2017, 03:40 PM
https://www.facebook.com/NDBison/videos/10155255015769532/

NDSU has the coolest fans. probably 15 adults for every 1 kid in the autograph line

Oh man...i really hope those autographs are for their children and not themselves

HerdBot
04-22-2017, 04:35 PM
Nice tailgating crowd

scottietohottie
04-22-2017, 05:25 PM
They better be handing out ring pops today.

CaBisonFan
04-22-2017, 05:38 PM
Anyone know if the game is streaming.

bri-dog
04-22-2017, 05:47 PM
Anyone know if the game is streaming.

http://www.gobison.com/watch/?Live=954&type=Live

CaBisonFan
04-22-2017, 05:59 PM
http://www.gobison.com/watch/?Live=954&type=Live
...thank you...

HerdBot
04-22-2017, 06:14 PM
These TV cameras look like garbage. Nice job for the D2 camera KVLY

dufferole
04-22-2017, 06:51 PM
Team doctor says the longer off season really helped the players recover from injuries. UND must really be in great shape every season.

BISONBRI53
04-22-2017, 06:53 PM
The old tackle screen! Long live TP

BisonFan02
04-22-2017, 06:54 PM
QB controversy..... :D

Bison"FANatic"
04-22-2017, 06:56 PM
Ugggggg I didn't want to ever see that Haeg thrown back pass again. How did that make it into the new OC's play book. :):)

gumby013
04-22-2017, 07:10 PM
I agree Van Dellen is the better passer.

El_Chapo
04-22-2017, 07:13 PM
Henry has an incredible arm!!! too bad the wrs cant catch for him

vallry news live sucks

Rock
04-22-2017, 07:15 PM
I just started watching- how did things look? Saw Ty Brooks get loose, looked quick. Punting, and punt cover looks like an opportunity to improve. Field goals looking good.

Engle consistent end zone fade threat?

Rock
04-22-2017, 07:23 PM
Really liked the way Brooks was reading blocks and turning up field.

Only saw a small sample, but the defensive scheme looked a bit more aggressive- love that.

Christopher Moen
04-22-2017, 07:46 PM
The starting defense looked really good and gave Easton and Co. a lot of trouble. Davis and Van Dellen looked good against the non-starting defense, but not as good as Purifoy and Brooks. Jabril Cox made his presence known.

BisonTeacher
04-22-2017, 07:46 PM
Is it over or is new lion running our go bison streaming again?

Christopher Moen
04-22-2017, 07:48 PM

It ended about 20 minutes ago. Neulion! You might want to delete some cookies as that is the old website.

Rock
04-22-2017, 07:48 PM

yes over, looks like video is available for replay on gobison, but the audio (from bison 1660) changed over to the baseball game live.

Had hoped to sync up the 1660 audio and watch the replay, but not able too quite yet.

BisonTeacher
04-22-2017, 07:50 PM
yes over, looks like video is available for replay on gobison, but the audio (from bison 1660) changed over to the baseball game live.

Had hoped to sync up the 1660 audio and watch the replay, but not able too quite yet.

Thank you.

CAS4127
04-22-2017, 07:55 PM
Purifoy and Brooks look solid, as did Engel and Ellingson. Liked the mis-direction play-action passes, and the lack of jet sweeps. Think our running game is gonna be solid. Passing game still needs work.

Edit: Also liked the called QB draws. Cats ran that a lot last year with major success. Nice blocking scheme for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christopher Moen
04-22-2017, 07:56 PM

I had to do that with the live feed as the video feed's audio was crowd noise.

56BISON73
04-22-2017, 08:00 PM
Purifoy and Brooks look solid, as did Engel and Ellingson. Liked the mis-direction play-action passes, and the lack of jet sweeps. Think our running game is gonna be solid. Passing game still needs work.

Edit: Also liked the called QB draws. Cats ran that a lot last year with major success. Nice blocking scheme for it.

I liked the delayed handoffs and the patience the runners showed as they followed their blockers.

BisonTru
04-22-2017, 08:10 PM
Like others have alluded to we are rich at the RBs position. Purifoy looked really good as did Brooks.

Online looked solid as well. The O won the trenches imo but to be fair both starting DTs were held out.

Butler got the nod over Tuscka for the other first team DE spot. They'll be a rotation either way.

Nice pick by Hendricks as well.

Sent from the John using TapaTalk

HerdBot
04-22-2017, 08:13 PM
I liked the delayed handoffs and the patience the runners showed as they followed their blockers.

I was thinking the same thing

El_Chapo
04-22-2017, 08:14 PM
[QUOTE=CAS4127;1206340]Purifoy and Brooks look solid, as did Engel and Ellingson. Liked the mis-direction play-action passes, and the lack of jet sweeps. Think our running game is gonna be solid. Passing game still needs work.

Oh really.. .like NDSU hasn't ran the QB draw into the ground the last few years... are you serious clark?

TAILG8R
04-22-2017, 08:49 PM
What did others see in Engel today? I watched the last maybe 3/4 of the scrimmage and saw nothing to like let alone get excited about. Not trash talking him just literally didn't see one thing that stood out.

Christopher Moen
04-22-2017, 08:54 PM
What did others see in Engel today? I watched the last maybe 3/4 of the scrimmage and saw nothing to like let alone get excited about. Not trash talking him just literally didn't see one thing that stood out.

Caught a nice slant pass, and then a few plays latter, he climbed the ladder to bring down a touchdown. Too bad it was called back due to a penalty. He nearly did the same thing on the last play of the game, but Felix Dixon did a great job on getting his hand on the ball to strip it away before Engel could secure it on the way down.

1993bison
04-22-2017, 09:52 PM
How did the young DTs look?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

HerdBot
04-22-2017, 10:08 PM

I couldn't tell you because I went tailgating and then went home to watch the game on TV and they cut it off to watch the shitty pre game hockey show. Really disappointed in the TV production of the game today. Horrible in pretty much every category. Worst spring game TV production ever. Even the camera was D2 looking. Not sure why I had to sit and watch Shawn and Timmerman talk when the game is going on. These production guys sucked today.

Bison"FANatic"
04-22-2017, 10:36 PM
I couldn't tell you because I went tailgating and then went home to watch the game on TV and they cut it off to watch the shitty pre game hockey show. Really disappointed in the TV production of the game today. Horrible in pretty much every category. Worst spring game TV production ever. Even the camera was D2 looking. Not sure why I had to sit and watch Shawn and Timmerman talk when the game is going on. These production guys sucked today.

Ya we got the point after the 4th post bitching.

You could have dvr'd and watch the who's spring game. Oh wait ;)

HerdBot
04-22-2017, 10:45 PM
Ya we got the point after the 4th post bitching.

You could have dvr'd and watch the who's spring game. Oh wait ;)

Shit I was ready to start a thread

HerdBot
04-22-2017, 10:47 PM

On Brooks TD run, #9 totally whiffed on an open field tackle. If Wimbush was in there it would have been a 1 yard gain

Christopher Moen
04-22-2017, 10:48 PM

I suggest getting a NDSU All-Access account. During the season, the camera angles are different and you get the Bison 1660 voice over.

CAS4127
04-22-2017, 11:18 PM
On Brooks TD run, #9 totally whiffed on an open field tackle. If Wimbush was in there it would have been a 1 yard gain

Yeah, well, a lot of teams will have a player like #9. And, I wouldn't call it an open field tackle. It was at line of scrimmage and just off tackle. Plus, you fail to mention the downfield hesitation and subsequent cut against the grain. That was a great run, but I understand your lack of football instincts won't allow you to see that.

HerdBot
04-22-2017, 11:38 PM
Yeah, well, a lot of teams will have a player like #9. And, I wouldn't call it an open field tackle. It was at line of scrimmage and just off tackle. Plus, you fail to mention the downfield hesitation and subsequent cut against the grain. That was a great run, but I understand your lack of football instincts won't allow you to see that.

Off tackle or open field to my untrained eye it looked like a whiff and was unblocked although the cut and spin was pretty impressive You don't want to make a mistake vs Brooks or it's over. Either way you gotta make that tackle
https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/status/855884113659572225?s=09

Christopher Moen
04-23-2017, 12:26 AM

Looks like he burnt three pretty good athletic players on that play. First was against #9, Marquise Bridges, then I believe #38, Jaxon Brown and finally against #42, Jabril Cox.

I hope to see a lot of this from Ty Brooks this year.

scottietohottie
04-23-2017, 12:26 AM
How did the o line look?

I thought the young Rams looked good but that's just an opinion of a guy who has an old jockstrap on his head.

HerdBot
04-23-2017, 12:53 AM
Looks like he burnt three pretty good athletic players on that play. First was against #9, Marquise Bridges, then I believe #38, Jaxon Brown and finally against #42, Jabril Cox.

I hope to see a lot of this from Ty Brooks this year.

The more I watch that run the more impressed I am. I don't think Dudzik, Heagle, or Littlejohn would have stopped him. What's crazy is the the cut he made on Bridges and then when he spun he didn't even lose any speed and accelerated with ease. And Zack Kuntz blocks the DE and then his downfield blocking was a thing of beauty and got in the way of Jabril getting a good angle. Wonderfully executed play

Bisonator98
04-23-2017, 01:00 AM
Ty looked great. Purifoy looked good. Cox looked good. The QB's were less then spectacular to say the least. Easton didn't look good throwing the ball at all IMO. The passing game in general looked pretty pathetic. That's a bit concerning.....

HerdBot
04-23-2017, 01:06 AM
Ty looked great. Purifoy looked good. Cox looked good. The QB's were less then spectacular to say the least. Easton didn't look good throwing the ball at all IMO. The passing game in general looked pretty pathetic. That's a bit concerning.....

If the offense was shredding the defense in camp I would be worried but the defense is almost always way ahead of the offense at this stage.

The run blocking was awesome but we clearly missed our 2 starters at D Tackle

The 2nd team defense looked pretty bad at times

stevdock
04-23-2017, 01:43 AM
Nobody has said this yet but I didn't think our O Line had all that great of a day. They did get better as the game progressed, but the pass blocking wasn't all that great most of the day. There were 4? sacks that they called and they should have called at least a few more. Run blocking was much better. I know we are replacing 3 multi-year starters but I was hoping to see more from them today.

Bison20
04-23-2017, 02:23 AM
Seems like rb could be one of the deepest positions on the team. Both Brooks and purifoy looked good and cofield had been mentioned as being good. Throw in dunn and Bruce and that's a talented bunch

BisonTeacher
04-23-2017, 02:29 AM
Seems like rb could be one of the deepest positions on the team. Both Brooks and purifoy looked good and cofield had been mentioned as being good. Throw in dunn and Bruce and that's a talented bunch

Run the damn ball!

Mr Meaty
04-23-2017, 02:45 AM
Run the damn ball!

And there it is. Lol

bri-dog
04-23-2017, 04:22 AM
If the Bison are going to make that left tackle play a staple of the playbook, it needs some work. That was dangerously close to being a forward pass...:)

reformedUNDfan
04-23-2017, 08:25 AM
so by the sounds of it we finally found a new Ryan Smith?

GOBISON123
04-23-2017, 01:13 PM
Followed the first few minutes of the game on the radio. Purifoy could be our David Johnson, excited about his future based on what i heard. Passing game :facepalm:

TAILG8R
04-23-2017, 01:35 PM
I have to agree that the passing game looked bad no matter the QB. I get the offense is supposed to be behind the defense at this point but I saw nothing solid from the passing game. Receivers couldn't get separation and QBs were well off the mark. Doesn't instill a ton of confidence.

NorthernBison
04-23-2017, 02:12 PM
If the Bison are going to make that left tackle play a staple of the playbook, it needs some work. That was dangerously close to being a forward pass...:)

It was not a lateral. It wasn't close to being thrown beyond the LOS. What is the rule? Serious question.

Scooter1
04-23-2017, 02:25 PM
The spring game went about the way I thought it would go. A lot of pressure on the QB and inconsistencies in the passing game. Not worried about passing game when Urzendowski, Sheperd, Cain and Illies are out there.
There was just enough to make me excited about next fall and just enough inconsistency to fuel the malcontents for the next 4 months.

Cole Karcz looked good.
Cox looked good. ( twss )
Hendricks looked good.
Deluca looked huge.
Pauly looked ok at LB.
Tanguay IS huge. Can't wait to get him back.

Scooter1
04-23-2017, 02:35 PM
It was not a lateral. It wasn't close to being thrown beyond the LOS. What is the rule? Serious question.

Take the point that the QB releases the ball and compare to where the ball is caught. If beyond the point of release...pass.

NorthernBison
04-23-2017, 02:41 PM
Take the point that the QB releases the ball and compare to where the ball is caught. If beyond the point of release...pass.

Yes. So, the tackle was eligible?

Professor Chaos
04-23-2017, 02:50 PM
I honestly wish they would've called this back when big Billy Turner was playing. I've heard that he had a stronger throwing arm than Jensen did. Would've been awesome to see a lateral to him and then have him launch it 50 yards downfield to Vraa... in a game they had well in hand of course (which there were plenty of in 2013).

bri-dog
04-23-2017, 03:08 PM
Yes. So, the tackle was eligible?

I'm pretty sure that in college, numbers 50-79(?) are not eligible to catch a forward pass no matter where they line up, so it has to be a backwards pass. That's why Bryce Messner had to switch numbers from 62 to 98 whenever he came in to play TE last year. No such thing as "number xx reporting as eligible" in college. I think.

A1pigskin
04-23-2017, 03:18 PM

May need this if the O-line doesn't step up their game.

HerdBot
04-23-2017, 03:48 PM
Followed the first few minutes of the game on the radio. Purifoy could be our David Johnson, excited about his future based on what i heard. Passing game :facepalm:

He reminds me of a taller and skinnier version of Sam Ojuri (like a young Ojuri) but the way he strides is David Johnson like. Probably not as fast obviously but this kid is talented

BisonNeil
04-23-2017, 03:57 PM

You nailed it. The only thing I would add is that the production guys sucked yesterday as they do everyday. Someday I pray for an AD that is smart enough to realize that it isn't always about the money. Someday I hope they realize that quality means more than quantity. KVLY sucks and always will. That is as certain as death and taxes.

NorthernBison
04-23-2017, 04:01 PM
I'm pretty sure that in college, numbers 50-79(?) are not eligible to catch a forward pass no matter where they line up, so it has to be a backwards pass. That's why Bryce Messner had to switch numbers from 62 to 98 whenever he came in to play TE last year. No such thing as "number xx reporting as eligible" in college. I think.

The play was a forward pass. Didn't really look all that close to me. Missed call.

Mr Meaty
04-23-2017, 04:52 PM

I liked what I saw last year from Purifoy. Really excited to see him hit the first this coming season . Looked very good yesterday.

MAKBison
04-23-2017, 05:56 PM
You nailed it. The only thing I would add is that the production guys sucked yesterday as they do everyday. Someday I pray for an AD that is smart enough to realize that it isn't always about the money. Someday I hope they realize that quality means more than quantity. KVLY sucks and always will. That is as certain as death and taxes.

As a past defender of KVLY, there is no way I can defend the shit show they aired Saturday. I bet they missed about 50% of the game while airing commentators conversing. WTF KVLY!!!!!

NorthernBison
04-23-2017, 06:06 PM
As a past defender of KVLY, there is no way I can defend the shit show they aired Saturday. I bet they missed about 50% of the game while airing commentators conversing. WTF KVLY!!!!!

Yeah, the last thing I tune in for is to listen to those morons talk while the action on the field is being ignored.

BisonTru
04-23-2017, 06:31 PM

Having went to the spring game and also having watched the replay later on KVLY. I agree with this. Glad I went, cuz you guys that watched on TV missed a LOT of plays.

Bison20
04-23-2017, 06:35 PM
Having went to the spring game and also having watched the replay later on KVLY. I agree with this. Glad I went, cuz you guys that watched on TV missed a LOT of plays.

How can this be improved, it was painful yesterday and missed most of the action while they talked. They must know how bad a job they did, after several years of televising all the games you think they would improve but seems like they only get worse.

ZHerd
04-23-2017, 07:31 PM
I think the "incompetence" is purposeful. With the the fact that focusing on the game (not the announcers) is their job plus combined with complaints they have received they can't possibly be this thick and not realize how terrible their production is. They are doing it on purpose. I don't know why they are but I really don't think its a mistake or accidental

IndyBison
04-23-2017, 07:34 PM
There is no tackle eligible rule in NCAA. You are eligible by 2 things: number and position. Your number has to be 1-49 or 80-99. 50-79 can never be eligible at the snap. They can become eligible once B touches the pass. By position you have to either be an end or a back. If you are "covered up" by another player on the line you aren't eligible regardless of your number. Teams will sometimes overload one side and cover an eligible number to get the defense to commit someone to him.

Eligibility applies only to forward passes regardless if they are behind or beyond the neutral zone. You can throw a backward pass to any player anywhere on the field. But forward has to be to an eligible receiver.

Also note there is no such thing as a lateral in the rule book. Everything is a pass. The difference is backward or forward. A pad is an intentional act as is a kick. A fumble is accidental loss of possession. A muff is an unsuccessful attempt to catch or recover a loose ball. Definitions are critical because those words are used in other areas of the rule book and they matter. For example, announcers or coaches will say, "you can't advance a muff." That's not true because you often can. The kicking team can't advance a kick that's been muffed. But if the receiving team fumbled the ball (implying it was possessed and no longer a kick) and then muffed it, the kicking team can advance that.

That's ends your lesson for today.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TAILG8R
04-23-2017, 07:47 PM
Why didn't they simply continue to show the play on the field and just all over it if they wanted to share all their wisdom? How many times did they say "we're not going to show [this play] because, well we don't have to". WTF

El_Chapo
04-23-2017, 07:51 PM
I think the "incompetence" is purposeful. With the the fact that focusing on the game (not the announcers) is their job plus combined with complaints they have received they can't possibly be this thick and not realize how terrible their production is. They are doing it on purpose. I don't know why they are but I really don't think its a mistake or accidental

BLAME HOCKEY instead of showing entire game VNL knew they were leaving at 2. (puck drop wasnt until 2:13 btw )

so they tried to show more stories and streamline the game into those stories

just pathetic

NorthernBison
04-23-2017, 08:13 PM
There is no tackle eligible rule in NCAA. You are eligible by 2 things: number and position. Your number has to be 1-49 or 80-99. 50-79 can never be eligible at the snap. They can become eligible once B touches the pass. By position you have to either be an end or a back. If you are "covered up" by another player on the line you aren't eligible regardless of your number. Teams will sometimes overload one side and cover an eligible number to get the defense to commit someone to him.

Eligibility applies only to forward passes regardless if they are behind or beyond the neutral zone. You can throw a backward pass to any player anywhere on the field. But forward has to be to an eligible receiver.

Also note there is no such thing as a lateral in the rule book. Everything is a pass. The difference is backward or forward. A pad is an intentional act as is a kick. A fumble is accidental loss of possession. A muff is an unsuccessful attempt to catch or recover a loose ball. Definitions are critical because those words are used in other areas of the rule book and they matter. For example, announcers or coaches will say, "you can't advance a muff." That's not true because you often can. The kicking team can't advance a kick that's been muffed. But if the receiving team fumbled the ball (implying it was possessed and no longer a kick) and then muffed it, the kicking team can advance that.

That's ends your lesson for today.

Missed call then. Receiver was 64 and the call was thrown forward by about one yard.

stevdock
04-23-2017, 11:33 PM
Why didn't they simply continue to show the play on the field and just all over it if they wanted to share all their wisdom? How many times did they say "we're not going to show [this play] because, well we don't have to". WTF

I doubt this is the case but is there any chance Klieman didn't want too many plays on tv?? New offensive coordinator, many starters sitting out and many players playing with little experience. If that isn't the case and I'm an advertiser I'm asking for my money back and seriously considering pulling it for the season also.

56BISON73
04-24-2017, 02:21 AM

They missed more than 50%. That production was just terrible.

Christopher Moen
04-24-2017, 06:24 AM
Can't explain why KVLY has crappy production when the Bison All-Access showed everything: http://www.gobison.com/watch/?Archive=1793&sport=2&type=Archive

If you don't have an account, I suggest paying a month's worth to see the difference (heck, just check out the production of last year's games compared to KVLY). My only complaint was there was no Bison 1660 audio overlay this time and I had to have it playing in a separate window and pause it till I had it in sync with the video.

TNbison
04-24-2017, 03:37 PM
Can't explain why KVLY has crappy production when the Bison All-Access showed everything: http://www.gobison.com/watch/?Archive=1793&sport=2&type=Archive

If you don't have an account, I suggest paying a month's worth to see the difference (heck, just check out the production of last year's games compared to KVLY). My only complaint was there was no Bison 1660 audio overlay this time and I had to have it playing in a separate window and pause it till I had it in sync with the video.

Is there 1660 overlay on season games on gobison?

Christopher Moen
04-24-2017, 04:37 PM
Is there 1660 overlay on season games on gobison?

Yes, that's why I was disappointed about the lack of the audio for Saturday's game. Trying to sync two windows isn't fun. If you get a subscription (even just for a month), you will be to watch last years regular season home games. Their camera angles, replays and scoring bugs are different than the KVLY (and therefore, ESPN3) version.

bisonmike2
04-24-2017, 05:35 PM
I didn't see any of the game? How was the new offensive coordinator? Any reverses or needlessly complicated plays ran on 3rd and short?

Son of a Bison
04-24-2017, 05:39 PM
[QUOTE=Christopher Moen;1206503]Yes, that's why I was disappointed about the lack of the audio for Saturday's game. Trying to sync two windows isn't fun. If you get a subscription (even just for a month), you will be to watch last years regular season home games. Their camera angles, replays and scoring bugs are different than the KVLY (and therefore, ESPN3) version.

Could the prior weeks games be easily downloaded and shown at tailgate the following week? Would be fun to show them to some of the "football" minds to get their opinions.

Christopher Moen
04-24-2017, 07:22 PM
[QUOTE=Christopher Moen;1206503]Yes, that's why I was disappointed about the lack of the audio for Saturday's game. Trying to sync two windows isn't fun. If you get a subscription (even just for a month), you will be to watch last years regular season home games. Their camera angles, replays and scoring bugs are different than the KVLY (and therefore, ESPN3) version.

Could the prior weeks games be easily downloaded and shown at tailgate the following week? Would be fun to show them to some of the "football" minds to get their opinions.

That might be a copyright issue regardless if you played it as a download or just replay the stream if you had good internet connection. I would check with the NDSU Athletic Department first. You might be able to sell them on that you are promoting their subscription site.

EndZoneQB
04-24-2017, 08:24 PM
Yes, that's why I was disappointed about the lack of the audio for Saturday's game. Trying to sync two windows isn't fun. If you get a subscription (even just for a month), you will be to watch last years regular season home games. Their camera angles, replays and scoring bugs are different than the KVLY (and therefore, ESPN3) version.

1. You guys really need to learn how to close your tags.
2. YouTube. I always have the big games playing in our bus. Iowa, KSU, ISU, ISUr championship, etc.

IndyBison
04-25-2017, 10:11 PM
Missed call then. Receiver was 64 and the call was thrown forward by about one yard.

It's a Spring Game so they may have just told the coaches it was likely forward. Sometimes the coaches dictate what the officials do.

NorthernBison
04-25-2017, 10:16 PM
It's a Spring Game so they may have just told the coaches it was likely forward. Sometimes the coaches dictate what the officials do.

Yeah. I watched it several times. It wasn't a yard forward. Maybe 1/2. Ball release was between 14 and 14.5 yard line. Caught inside the 14 IMO but camera angle is an issue.