PDA

View Full Version : 2017 WBB Recruiting Summary

tony
01-30-2017, 03:44 PM
Already signed:

Emily Dietz, 6-3, F, West Fargo (Shanley), ND
Michelle Gaislerova, 5-11, G, Lincoln (Lincoln Christian), NE (and and Gymnazium Pisek in Czech Republic)
Macey Kvilvang, 6-4, F, Cando (North Star), ND
Danneka Voegeli, 6-2, C, Winona, MN

El_Chapo
01-30-2017, 04:06 PM
danneka with 11 points friday http://www.winonadailynews.com/sports/high-school/prep-roundup-defense-carries-no-winona-girls-basketball-team-past/article_069060bf-8d2e-5ec5-ac0f-3abda478b3a3.html

Where is the Roseau girl (Borowicz) going? she is INCREDIBLE!

HerdBot
01-30-2017, 04:07 PM
Kvilvang has power 5 offers including the Gophers. Huge get

DIBISON
01-31-2017, 02:52 AM
Kvilvang has power 5 offers including the Gophers. Huge get

She had offers from the Gophers, Boise St. and Arizona.

bruinbison
02-01-2017, 03:48 AM
Michelle Gaislerova with 30 points for Lincoln Christian (19-2)
in win over Wahoo Neumann.

The 19-2 Crusaders got a career-high 30 points from senior forward Michelle Gaislerova. The exchange student from the Czech Republic is playing this one season at Christian before moving on to North Dakota State.

“I’m very happy with the way the season is going,” Gaislerova said. “The team is playing great and I’m having a lot of fun.”

She was 12 of 19 from the field, including 4 of 5 from 3-point range. The Crusaders sank 10 shots from behind the arc and shot just under 50 percent (28 of 57) from the field.

http://www.omaha.com/neprepzone/basketball/michelle-gaislerova-lincoln-christian-win-against-wahoo-neumann-in-repeat/article_c284ef6a-e82e-11e6-a699-a7b808277b4c.html

natstar1
02-07-2017, 06:50 PM
I asked about her in another thread last season and no one knew anything. I asked an opposing coach what they thought of her as a D1 player. Coach thought she could score, but would struggle on defense, but the more interesting thing was he/she said, "horrible teammate. Lots of issues."

Christopher Moen
02-07-2017, 09:02 PM
I asked about her in another thread last season and no one knew anything. I asked an opposing coach what they thought of her as a D1 player. Coach thought she could score, but would struggle on defense, but the more interesting thing was he/she said, "horrible teammate. Lots of issues."

Which one? There's three sisters starting on varsity right now.

natstar1
02-08-2017, 02:30 AM
Which one? There's three sisters starting on varsity right now.
It's the 2017 recruiting thread. I thought it would be obvious we're talking about the oldest one, Kiley.

Mr Meaty
02-16-2017, 08:00 PM
Already signed:

Emily Dietz, 6-3, F, West Fargo (Shanley), ND
Michelle Gaislerova, 5-11, G, Lincoln (Lincoln Christian), NE (and and Gymnazium Pisek in Czech Republic)
Macey Kvilvang, 6-4, F, Cando (North Star), ND
Danneka Voegeli, 6-2, C, Winona, MN

Best searching I could do and this is what I was able to find.
Emily Dietz scoring 14 points/g, 13 rebounds/g and 2.6 blocks/game ranked # in EDC in both rebounds and blocks
Macy Kvilvang scoring about 18 points a game and team is 18-0.
Michelle Gaislerova scoring 13 points a game and team is 23-2.
Danneka Voegeli- could not track down any stats from her high school.

This class coming in has some nice size to them. Hope one or two can redshirt.

El_Chapo
02-17-2017, 04:00 PM
Best searching I could do and this is what I was able to find.
Emily Dietz scoring 14 points/g, 13 rebounds/g and 2.6 blocks/game ranked # in EDC in both rebounds and blocks
Macy Kvilvang scoring about 18 points a game and team is 18-0.
Michelle Gaislerova scoring 13 points a game and team is 23-2.
Danneka Voegeli- could not track down any stats from her high school.

This class coming in has some nice size to them. Hope one or two can redshirt.

Danneka is avg 12.7 and team is 18-4

bruinbison
02-24-2017, 02:30 PM
North Star wins Region 4 45-40 over Harvey-Wells County,
advances to ND State Class B tournament

Peyton Halverson finished with 15 points and Macey Kvilvang added 13 for North Star, the top-ranked Class B team in the state. North Star will take a 24-0 record to next week's Class B state tournament in Grand Forks.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/4224011-north-star-repeats-region-4-girls-basketball-champion

El_Chapo
02-24-2017, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=bruinbison;1199036]North Star wins Region 8 45

how is Macey only getting 13 points? if she was turning down Minnesota, Arizona, etc, she should be putting down 30-40points a game in ND.

This is what I don't understand about ndsu recruits, none of them are scorers since Taylor Thundstedt

NorthernBison
02-25-2017, 12:31 PM
North Star wins Region 8 45-40 over Harvey-Wells County,
advances to ND State Class B tournament

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/4224011-north-star-repeats-region-4-girls-basketball-champion

Region 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bruinbison
03-02-2017, 11:50 AM
North Star starts play today in ND State Class B in Grand Forks.
As a team on defense they have allowed only 29 points per game.
On tv tonight at 6:30 on WDAY.
Other games start on tv at 1:00

And the best is the defense anchored by the intimidating 6-foot-5 Kvilvang and a swarming defense on the perimeter. Kvilvang averages 4.4 blocked shots a game.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/prep-sports/4227367-defense-height-tough-combo-north-star-opponents

El_Chapo
03-02-2017, 01:13 PM
North Star starts play today in ND State Class B in Grand Forks.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/prep-sports/4227367-defense-height-tough-combo-north-star-opponents

ndsu women need this macey kvilvang to save the program, if she turned down Minnesota, Arizona etc, she should be average 25 points, 15 rebounds and 5 blocks vs Class B girls in this state... she's at like 17 10 and 2

kab1one
03-02-2017, 02:00 PM
Emily Dietz plays in EDC Semis tonight at SHAC. Last few games Shanley has dropped her lower in the posts and she has been very effective down low.

Mr Meaty
03-03-2017, 12:07 AM
[QUOTE=bruinbison;1199766]North Star starts play today in ND State Class B in Grand Forks.

Macey is running the floor well. They have a person glued to her and she is still scoring. Presents a nice target. Urging through the lane. Gets her shot off quickly. Defensively she relies on blocking shots. Could deny the offensive player more. She has 4 or 5 blocks and not even halftime yet.

Bison"FANatic"
03-03-2017, 01:25 AM
[QUOTE=bruinbison;1199766]North Star starts play today in ND State Class B in Grand Forks.

Macey is running the floor well. They have a person glued to her and she is still scoring. Presents a nice target. Urging through the lane. Gets her shot off quickly. Defensively she relies on blocking shots. Could deny the offensive player more. She has 4 or 5 blocks and not even halftime yet.

So I got to watch her for the first time tonight as the game was on at the gym. She has a bunch of potential but could really use the red shirt year unfortunately I don't think we will be able to give it to her. Heck she had 4 blocks in the first quarter.

oldmantutters
03-03-2017, 02:49 AM
What's the scoop on this Olson girl from Our Redemers? She seems pretty good. I like the way she plays. A little wild at times.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Mr Meaty
03-03-2017, 11:24 AM
What's the scoop on this Olson girl from Our Redemers? She seems pretty good. I like the way she plays. A little wild at times.

A lot of points in high school. Shot well yesterday. Her release on her shot was quick. I can't remember her height but seemed short and slow for a guard. But definitely knows how to shoot.

runtheoption
03-03-2017, 01:51 PM
So I got to watch her for the first time tonight as the game was on at the gym. She has a bunch of potential but could really use the red shirt year unfortunately I don't think we will be able to give it to her. Heck she had 4 blocks in the first quarter.She NEEDS to redshirt in the worst way. She will get chewed up and spit out by DI players as a true freshman.

I have been so unimpressed by her on the defensive end watching her in last year's state tourney and last night, working the middle of the 2-1-2 or 2-3 zone. She seem to just rely on being 6'5" to bail her out of everything. I guess it is more of her being able to get away with it at this level of competition...moving to Fargo this summer and scrimmaging against college-level competition would do wonders for her game.

All that said, she is 6'5"! She has a huge amount of upside, and could end up being dominant by her junior year.

El_Chapo
03-03-2017, 02:27 PM

She is a better volleyball player and trying to play that at college I heard. (shes wearing und crap on her twitter)

I'd take her as a walk on.

Mr Meaty
03-03-2017, 02:40 PM
She NEEDS to redshirt in the worst way. She will get chewed up and spit out by DI players as a true freshman.

I have been so unimpressed by her on the defensive end watching her in last year's state tourney and last night, working the middle of the 2-1-2 or 2-3 zone. She seem to just rely on being 6'5" to bail her out of everything. I guess it is more of her being able to get away with it at this level of competition...moving to Fargo this summer and scrimmaging against college-level competition would do wonders for her game.

All that said, she is 6'5"! She has a huge amount of upside, and could end up being dominant by her junior year.

I had the same thoughts defensively. She would just block the shorter player from behind instead of moving her feet to get in front of the offensive player. I really liked her hands. If the ball touched them it was as good as caught. Agreed a ton of upside and will need to continue to improve to be that dominate player at the next level. You can not teach 6'5" that is just plain tall. Will have to teach her more skill level play.

bruinbison
03-03-2017, 02:41 PM
Emily Dietz plays in EDC Semis tonight at SHAC. Last few games Shanley has dropped her lower in the posts and she has been very effective down low.

Shanley wins 70-57 over Grand Forks Central, moves on to EDC finals against Fargo Davies, has already qualified for State by reaching the finals.

Emily Dietz scored a Shanley-high 23 points—16 coming in the second half—on 9 of 13 shots and recorded game highs of nine rebounds, three assists and three blocks. Hadley Huber scored 14 points to go with eight rebounds and two steals.

http://www.inforum.com/sports/4228195-shanley-girls-move-east-region-championship

tony
03-03-2017, 02:43 PM
I had the same thoughts defensively. She would just block the shorter player from behind instead of moving her feet to get in front of the offensive player. I really liked her hands. If the ball touched them it was as good as caught. Agreed a ton of upside and will need to continue to improve to be that dominate player at the next level. You can not teach 6'5" that is just plain tall. Will have to teach her more skill level play.

I really want to see how Coach Walseth develops this class of bigs. I think that she'll do a great job.

Bisonator98
03-03-2017, 03:02 PM
She NEEDS to redshirt in the worst way. She will get chewed up and spit out by DI players as a true freshman.

This is true of many HS players in our area. They rely on their height as opposed to developing their BB skills because they can get by with it at this level. Same issue with Jordan Meidinger IMO. A RS year would do wonders for these kids but unfortunately the women's program doesn't have that luxury right now. This is also a big reason these kids are even available to mid-majors. If they were more polished they'd be going to major programs.

bruinbison
03-03-2017, 04:09 PM
Michelle Gaislerova with 20 points (including three 3's) as #1 ranked Lincoln Christian wins 62-26 in the first round of the Nebraska Class C-1 tournament.

Mr Meaty
03-03-2017, 04:24 PM
Michelle Gaislerova with 20 points (including three 3's) as #1 ranked Lincoln Christian wins 62-26 in the first round of the Nebraska Class C-1 tournament.

I think with the improvement of this years team and the gals coming in next year, I really think the future looks bright for women's hoops.

oldmantutters
03-03-2017, 05:34 PM
Are they going to have the numbers to actually red shirt players next year?

Mr Meaty
03-03-2017, 06:04 PM
Are they going to have the numbers to actually red shirt players next year?

We lose 3 players (only two played) and get one back from injury. So there is a chance we could redshirt one or two. But I am not sure we will. It is a tough call. We lose our size on the team outside of RJ. The size coming in may need to play right away. Baptism by fire, sink or swim is where we are at right now.

oldmantutters
03-04-2017, 01:00 AM
Can we lock up this 7th grader from kindred?

El_Chapo
03-04-2017, 01:46 AM
Ah macey kvilvang would be NDSUS best player this year, cant believe Ndsu is getting her, she will save marens job

scottietohottie
03-05-2017, 11:46 AM
Might want to redshirt that class B ND 6'5" gem you've found.

Side note. I get a kick out of how a coach who's had their team choke twice in the last two state tourneys gets coach of the year. Yeah girls don't shoot if you're open just pass it to Macy and I'll get coach of the year. Lol maybe NDSU should hire Vote too. Nice package deal.

Side note to the side note. You know things are bad at NDSU when I'm posting in the women's basketball threads. Oh what a fricken winter eh!

Bison"FANatic"
03-05-2017, 12:07 PM

That would be a good thing. Wow was she good for 12 years old. Looked like she had been playing against older brothers her whole life.

Mr Meaty
03-05-2017, 01:29 PM
That would be a good thing. Wow was she good for 12 years old. Looked like she had been playing against older brothers her whole life.

Her coach is good and hopefully he can keep her motivated and continue to improve and she could be a very special player.

natstar1
03-05-2017, 02:46 PM
Her coach is good and hopefully he can keep her motivated and continue to improve and she could be a very special player.

Was told she played AAU for NDPro last summer, supposedly a very good softball pitcher too. Someone on the NDPreps site said Piatz was hanging up, I question how true that is.

scottietohottie
03-05-2017, 03:16 PM
Someone on the NDPreps site said Piatz was hanging up, I question how true that is.

Well he did say on TV last night that he would have retired a couple years ago if it wasn't for this year's senior class.

1998braves64
03-05-2017, 09:26 PM
Announced that he is retiring today.
Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

bruinbison
03-06-2017, 03:15 PM
Shanley defeats Davies for East Region title. IIRC, Davies beat Shanley at least once, if not twice, in regular season play.
6' 3" Emily Dietz was the only returning starter from last season for the Deacons from the Sarah Jacobson teams.
Dietz had 8 points, 12 rebounds and 3 blocks in the 60-47 victory. On to state!

Dietz was named to the All-EDC team, as were Akealy Moton (Fightin Hawks) and Kylee Irwin (SDSU).
Irwin was named senior athlete of the year for Wahpeton. Her brother is a walk on for the Bison.

bruinbison
03-06-2017, 04:06 PM

Lincoln Christian wins Nebraska Class C-1 tournament 45-41 over Kearney Catholic.
Michelle Gaislerova with 3 points in the championship game, was named to the Class C-1 All Tournament Team.

stevdock
03-07-2017, 05:13 PM

Offer her a full basketball and whatever they can for softball. Rumor is she is a much better softball player and she's already pretty darn good at basketball.

El_Chapo
03-07-2017, 06:00 PM
Shanley defeats Davies for East Region title. IIRC, Davies beat Shanley at least once, if not twice, in regular season play.
6' 3" Emily Dietz was the only returning starter from last season for the Deacons from the Sarah Jacobson teams.
Dietz had 8 points, 12 rebounds and 3 blocks in the 60-47 victory. On to state!

Dietz was named to the All-EDC team, as were Akealy Moton (Fightin Hawks) and Kylee Irwin (SDSU).
Irwin was named senior athlete of the year for Wahpeton. Her brother is a walk on for the Bison.

Did NDSU even off Irwin from Wahpeton? serious question. that's a huge MISS, so was that Madison mckeever from Erskine Minnesota.. GULP

Mr Meaty
03-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Here is a part of an article in the Winona Daily Press on Danneka Voegeli and her teammates. Sound like the girls know how to play defense and team is mentally tough. She will need both of these. Also love the comment about her yelling "Thank you" after a call. Love the competiveness in her game.

For the most part, the Winhawks kept her in check. She did finish with 18 points, 13 rebounds and three blocked shots, but there was never a time in the game where she dominated. That’s because Winona seniors Danneka Voegeli and Abby Winter, along with some fronting help from the 6-foot-2 Eden Nibbelink, worked on every possession to make it difficult for Lee to catch the ball.

Sometimes that led to fouls that Winona didn’t think were fouls, especially when the Winahwks didn’t feel they were getting the same calls at the other end. At one point, after drawing a foul call against Lee, Voegeli yelled out “Thank you!”

“It happens,” said Voegeli, who had 12 points and is headed to North Dakota State. “It’s pretty tough, but you just have to play through it.

“It can be frustrating, but our team is strong mentally. It’s not as hard as some people may think.”

El_Chapo
03-07-2017, 10:09 PM
Lincoln Christian wins Nebraska Class C-1 tournament 45-41 over Kearney Catholic.
Michelle Gaislerova with 3 points in the championship game, was named to the Class C-1 All Tournament Team.

wait, we recruited a girl that can only score 3 points in a game? :facepalm:

DIBISON
03-11-2017, 03:27 PM
Bison commit Emily Dietz had 12 points & 15 rebounds for her second double double in the State A tournament as Shanley reaches the title game tonight.

El_Chapo
03-11-2017, 04:08 PM
bison commit emily dietz had 12 points & 15 rebounds for her second double double in the state a tournament as shanley reaches the title game tonight.

and she got outplayed by a freshman from bis

Mr Meaty
03-11-2017, 10:29 PM
Bison commit Emily Dietz had 12 points & 15 rebounds for her second double double in the State A tournament as Shanley reaches the title game tonight.

35 minutes until tipoff .

Mr Meaty
03-12-2017, 12:01 AM
Shanley down at halftime and Dietz is being defended well. Both teams shooting 25%. Play needs to be cleaner in second half. See how 2nd half goes.

bruinbison
03-16-2017, 02:02 PM
Winona defeats DeLasalle 64-59 in Minnesota 3A quarterfinal game.
6' 2" Danneka Voegeli with 10 points, 8 rebounds, but did foul ou late in the game.

Winona gets a rematch against Holy Angels, whom they lost to in last year's title game.
Holy Angels led by Destinee Oberg, 6' 2" sophomore, a D1 prospect.

http://www.winonadailynews.com/sports/high-school/we-want-revenge-winhawks-get-another-shot-at-holy-angels/article_cf41b0e7-2658-5382-8a00-402062a8279f.html

natstar1
03-17-2017, 11:48 PM
danneka with 11 points friday http://www.winonadailynews.com/sports/high-school/prep-roundup-defense-carries-no-winona-girls-basketball-team-past/article_069060bf-8d2e-5ec5-ac0f-3abda478b3a3.html

she's playing right now vs New London Spicer...she's let her weight get out of hand IMO. Could probably lose ~40 lbs.

natstar1
03-18-2017, 12:22 AM
and with 10 minutes remaining she has 30 points

El_Chapo
03-18-2017, 08:36 PM
Danneka plays for state title 6pm on Antenna tv in fargo and 45 in minnesota Bison Recruit

imabison
01-23-2018, 08:20 PM
I thought I saw an extra body on the sidelines last game. is there a new transfer with the team?

Anna Goodhope is there presuming she is injured and or doing a redshirt.

Mr Meaty
01-23-2018, 08:52 PM
I thought I saw an extra body on the sidelines last game. is there a new transfer with the team?

Anna Goodhope is there presuming she is injured and or doing a redshirt.

She is red shirting.
Emily Ditz started playing a while ago after her injury.
Kennedy Childers left the team a while ago. Appears she is still in school.

imabison
01-23-2018, 11:16 PM
She is red shirting.
Emily Ditz started playing a while ago after her injury.
Kennedy Childers left the team a while ago. Appears she is still in school.

Yup, knew that Emily Dietz was playing, pretty sure the Anna Goodhope was redshirting, but there was 1 more in
backup uniform that was not on the roster.

Mr Meaty
01-23-2018, 11:50 PM
Yup, knew that Emily Dietz was playing, pretty sure the Anna Goodhope was redshirting, but there was 1 more in

Got me stumped.

roadwarrior
01-24-2018, 12:13 AM

I noticed that also.

steelbison
03-21-2018, 04:35 AM
Maggie Manson going to UND. Did we recruit her? Her dad played at NDSU. We can't even get kids in town to play here. I don't blame her. Who would want to go here

Mr Meaty
03-21-2018, 12:31 PM
Maggie Manson going to UND. Did we recruit her? Her dad played at NDSU. We can't even get kids in town to play here. I don't blame her. Who would want to go here

I do not know Maggie or ever seen her play. I will just make an observation. We have people say local kids won't come here because we are not good and we have people say local kids are not good enough to help us win. So which is it? We want local flavor on the team or do we want to win? Looking for the answer.

Bisonionette
03-21-2018, 04:39 PM
I do not know Maggie or ever seen her play. I will just make an observation. We have people say local kids won't come here because we are not good and we have people say local kids are not good enough to help us win. So which is it? We want local flavor on the team or do we want to win? Looking for the answer.

I think it's a little of both. Need to to a better job at evaluating skill set. You can see ballers as opposed to those just taking advantage of crap competition. But when rebuilding a program it's important to scour JC's and expand the recruiting footprint from coast to coast. There are really good players that compete against broad population in california. The competition is fierce out there, and those who can't play locally would jump at the chance to play D1 in the Midwest or anywhere. More often than not those "second tier" players in LA, Chicago, texas, southern urban cities, and other compressed populated areas are huge opportunities to scoop up talent. Unless our coach puts the work, time and effort in recruiting, this will be a perpetual basement team. I mean what are they doing on these recruiting trips? Are they actually watching AAU games and doing homework on players?

Mr. Burgundy
03-21-2018, 05:04 PM

No, NDSU did not recruit her. Absolutely embarrassing too.

Bisonator98
03-21-2018, 06:26 PM

I don't think the quality of local talent has been that great recently. The creme of the crop is going to the winning programs (SDSU/USD) even UND struggled this season. Need to expand the recruiting footprint IMO.

Jeff and Dom touched on this a little bit too but the better girls get scooped up and most of the second tier either play VB or don't even bother at the next level. Womens juco is a joke from what I hear.

HerdBot
03-21-2018, 07:06 PM

This.

Having a few local/state players is important for team chemistry because the in state kids actually care. However, you can't have a team of all RUDY's or you will suck. Of course the best of both worlds is to keep the legitimate in state talent (guys like Dex in MBB) who are talented and have heart.

No, NDSU did not recruit her. Absolutely embarrassing too.

Sums up her coaching tenure.

I don't think the quality of local talent has been that great recently. The creme of the crop is going to the winning programs (SDSU/USD) even UND struggled this season. Need to expand the recruiting footprint IMO.

Jeff and Dom touched on this a little bit too but the better girls get scooped up and most of the second tier either play VB or don't even bother at the next level. Womens juco is a joke from what I hear.

With basketball, you only need 5 players. Walseth and Dave Richman seem to limit there recruiting to ONLY ND, SD, MN, and Wisconsin, no mattter what the talent level is. Seems like they have a quota from certain areas. There are 50 states to recruit from, transfers, and JUCO's. When we were really good on the MBB side, we had guys like Kory Brown, Braun, LA, and Tray who were all outside of our small recruiting footprint. Plus guys like Bjorkland were actually great Minnesota players who are much more talented.

blackdiamond2
03-05-2022, 05:01 AM
There is a 8th grader from Minot to keep an eye on - Leelee Bell (6 foot guard). She had 30 today against Bismarck in 2nd round of WDA. Going to be great battle between her and Nissley of Century tomorrow night.

bajadanny
03-05-2022, 01:29 PM
There is a 8th grader from Minot to keep an eye on - Leelee Bell (6 foot guard). She had 30 today against Bismarck in 2nd round of WDA. Going to be great battle between her and Nissley of Century tomorrow night.

Grafton has a very athletic player (junior) already committed to SD! Sure did miss out on her

Mr Meaty
03-05-2022, 02:13 PM
Grafton has a very athletic player (junior) already committed to SD! Sure did miss out on her

Walker Demers- She is going past UND/NDSU and SDSU to go to USD. I get players want to go to winning programs. But it sure would be nice to keep some at home. She is a really good player. Where is Abby D. from Kindred going?

BisonVifte
03-05-2022, 02:40 PM
Walker Demers- She is going past UND/NDSU and SDSU to go to USD. I get players want to go to winning programs. But it sure would be nice to keep some at home. She is a really good player. Where is Abby D. from Kindred going?
She is playing softball at Alabama.

GRAFTONBISON
03-05-2022, 03:31 PM
I believe Walker Demers was looking for a medical school. She chose correctly!

El_Chapo
03-05-2022, 05:39 PM
She is playing softball at Alabama.

Abby is a phenomenal softball player, related to my wife. she could've played anywhere in country.

Also a 8th grader at kindred Laela Eidenschink had 13 in their 1st state game she is gonna be good. her uncle is Donny Schatz so her & tein sister both race too

TAILG8R
03-05-2022, 06:12 PM
Abby is a phenomenal softball player, related to my wife. she could've played anywhere in country.

Also a 8th grader at kindred Laela Eidenschink had 13 in their 1st state game she is gonna be good. her uncle is Donny Schatz so her & tein sister both race tooDamn, I guess her grandma is off limits.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Snowgoose
03-06-2022, 02:24 AM

Yea we can’t even get the good in state players anymore. We never use to lose those kids in the 80’d and 90’s and believe me most could have played really well in the summit. The jury is still out on Jory for sure.