PDA

View Full Version : Updated Tapatalk this morning

admin
01-23-2017, 12:11 PM
SO if there are problems, let me know.

imabison
03-20-2017, 08:17 PM
I am trying Tapatalk, and i admit I have not idea how to use it, but it seems that not all of the Bisonville forums
can across and are visible.

The Watering Hole is one of the missing not sure if i need to uninstall and reinstall.

will pay the fee if I think its what I want. Only for Bisonville nothing else.

BisonAccountant44
03-21-2017, 12:22 AM
I've never had that problem, and I haven't paid the fee. All paying should do is remove ad's.

The watering hole should be under other topics, or the threads should show up in the new and unread tabs.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

imabison
03-21-2017, 01:35 AM
I've never had that problem, and I haven't paid the fee. All paying should do is remove ad's.

The watering hole should be under other topics, or the threads should show up in the new and unread tabs.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just went back to Tapatalk and now it asked me to log in, which I had never done, and now every thing is there.

I said I was no tech and the phone drives me nuts.

admin
03-26-2017, 04:53 PM
Just went back to Tapatalk and now it asked me to log in, which I had never done, and now every thing is there.

I said I was no tech and the phone drives me nuts.

That makes sense because you have to be logged in to see some parts of the board. Reasoning was that if somebody, say a media person, is going to look through Bisonville to find stuff to get outraged about or to use to paint Bison fandom with a broad brush, I'm going to at least make them go through the trouble of logging in.

1998braves64
10-05-2020, 11:56 PM
When I try to login to Tapatalk which I didn't sign out of, the sign times out in an error. It's been wonky the past couple of days too tried clearing cache on the app as well.