PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Season

tony
01-21-2017, 09:05 PM
Alex Renner and Payton Otterdahl have set the two top marks in NDSU history in the shot put.
Payton Otterdahl and Conrad Schwarzkopf set the two top marks in NDSU history in the weight throw.

And today Landon Jochim broke NDSU's indoor 400m record! When you consider the great 400 runners that NDSU has had, that's pretty special. Marques Johnson, Jared Essler, Jason Breitzman, etc... NDSU was always strong in the 400.

Castor Troy
01-25-2017, 01:00 AM
Alex Renner and Payton Otterdahl have set the two top marks in NDSU history in the shot put.
Payton Otterdahl and Conrad Schwarzkopf set the two top marks in NDSU history in the weight throw.

And today Landon Jochim broke NDSU's indoor 400m record! When you consider the great 400 runners that NDSU has had, that's pretty special. Marques Johnson, Jared Essler, Jason Breitzman, etc... NDSU was always strong in the 400.

It looks like they should have a good 4x8, and some throwers. Multi-eventers as well, but still lacking jumpers and sprinters. JT Butler looks like a nice edition.

Tony Almeida
01-25-2017, 01:39 AM
It looks like they should have a good 4x8, and some throwers. Multi-eventers as well, but still lacking jumpers and sprinters. JT Butler looks like a nice edition.We have never been a sprinter's program but I wouldn't mind seeing that change. I wonder why that is, it seems we focus on distance and field events...Is it because that is what our coaches specialize in and are the most comfortable with? Is it because it's hard to recruit good sprinters to our region?

There was a class I remember in men's sprinting that was one of the best in NDSU history, I think it was early 2000's....Marques Johnson and Allan Burrell are the first names that come to mind but there were more that made up the relays and those boys could fly...but I think that was an anomaly bc those guys came to NDSU to play football and just happened to run 10.3 sec. 100M dashes.

1993bison
01-25-2017, 02:07 AM
If only we could recruit sprinters like Dickinson State

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Tony Almeida
01-25-2017, 02:30 AM
If only we could recruit sprinters like Dickinson State

Sent from my XT1254 using TapatalkIs this suppose to be a tongue-in-cheek comment...I don't know how Dickyville St recruits these days but they did have some amazing sprinters back in the days and you cannot deny that!

Buffalo.Rider
01-27-2017, 04:03 PM
It is really early in the season and two months (appr.) before the indoor NCAAs, but NDSU T&F athletes have posted some pretty impressive marks at this point of the indoor season.

Several people are in the Top 25
o Alex Renner - #4 in the Shot Put (63' 0.25"). Best in the nation is 65' 7.75"
o Payton Otterdahl - #17 in the Shot Put (60' 3.25")
o Payton Otterdahl - #13 in the Weight Throw (68' 6.5") Best in the nation is 77' 3.25"
o Conrad Schwartzkopf - #24 in the Weight Throw (66' 10.5")
o Landon Jochim - #23 in the 400m (47.41 sec) Best in the nation is 46.11.
o Rose Jackson - #12 in the Pentathlon (3799 pts) Best in the nation is 4042.
o Katelyn Weimerskirch - #19 in the Weight Throw (66' 2.25") Best in the nation is 73' 11"

I may have missed someone, please fill me in if I did.
One of the rare times in the last few years that men have had more on a list like this than the women.

Buffalo.Rider
02-25-2017, 09:01 PM
WOW !
I am starting to believe the Morgan Milbrath will run the best times of her life in the 400m this her senior season.

She just broke the NDSU indoor record in the 400m by a nearly 0.14 seconds (she ran 53.58) to cap a really good indoor season.
I think she will go better than the 53.31 she ran in high school when they get outdoors, weather willing.

Congrats Morgan !

Alexis Woods broke 54 seconds as well (to make #3 all time). Very impressive - two on one team under 54.

New Summit League record for the women's 4x400m (Milbrath, Woods, Rose, Andrushko)

Buffalo.Rider
02-25-2017, 09:05 PM
Landon Jochim on the cusp of running 46 in the 400m indoors. Darn impressive. He ran 47.07 for 2nd place, upped his school record in the process. (First place was 47.06 ... must have been a great race)

Men throwers are killing 'em. 6 of top 10 in WT, including top 2. 7 of top 10 in SP, including top 3.

roadwarrior
02-25-2017, 09:49 PM
And just in case you hadn't heard. NDSU men and women both won the Summit Indoor championships again today.

BisonJump
02-25-2017, 10:30 PM
We have never been a sprinter's program but I wouldn't mind seeing that change. I wonder why that is, it seems we focus on distance and field events...Is it because that is what our coaches specialize in and are the most comfortable with? Is it because it's hard to recruit good sprinters to our region?

There was a class I remember in men's sprinting that was one of the best in NDSU history, I think it was early 2000's....Marques Johnson and Allan Burrell are the first names that come to mind but there were more that made up the relays and those boys could fly...but I think that was an anomaly bc those guys came to NDSU to play football and just happened to run 10.3 sec. 100M dashes.

Stacey Robinson, Robert Blakely, John Bodine, Mike Eckroth. Just a few among many others.

Castor Troy
02-26-2017, 12:54 AM
Stacey Robinson, Robert Blakely, John Bodine, Mike Eckroth. Just a few among many others.

There certainly has been some sprinters throughout ndsu history, but there is usually some space between the good ones. We win the conference with throwers, middle distamce runners, and jumpers. This year we did it without jumpers. The multi is also a strength.

We have never been a sprint power, so I am more concerned about the lack of jumpers. We have our former jumps coach to blame.

Buffalo.Rider
03-01-2017, 03:45 PM
Muchos felicidades por Renner y Jackson.

Great job folks for qualifying for the Indoor Div I NCAAs. Very impressive.
Also very impressive that NDSU has had at least one person go for several years in a row now.

Best of luck to them and may they have a great meet and may they win All-American status.

Buffalo.Rider
03-10-2017, 09:40 PM
Rose Jackson is making the most of her NCAA Division I Championships in the Penthathlon.

She is presently in 10th place, so two places out of First Team All-American.
How has she done so far in the Pentathlon events?
-- 60M Hurdles - 8.77 seconds (New PB. Prior all-time best was 9.05)
-- High Jump - 1.60 meters (5' 3") (Best is 1.64m)
-- Shot Put - 12.78 meters (41' 11-1/4") (New PB. Prior all-time best was 12.75m)
-- Long Jump - 6.09 meters (19' 3/4") (New PB. Prior all-time best was 6.08)
-- 800M - not run yet.

Her present point total is 3285, with one event left. Her school record score is 4077.

Her best 800m is 2:15. If she runs this again, she will get about 900 points, and this will give her a new school record in the Indoor Pentathlon.
If she runs a 2:22 she will still get about 800 points, which will still give her a new school record (or close to it).

A 2:15 800m by a Pentathlete is a really good time. I don't know how good her competition is, but I doubt there are more than a couple of women who can do this in the field, so she will likely (IMO) move up a few spots after the 800m is done, if she runs somewhere near her best.

roadwarrior
03-10-2017, 10:50 PM
Rose Jackson runs 2:17.57 in the NCAA pentathlon 800 meter. She jumped into 8th place in the final event.

ALL-AMERICAN!!

Mr Meaty
03-11-2017, 12:39 AM
Rose Jackson runs 2:17.57 in the NCAA pentathlon 800 meter. She jumped into 8th place in the final event.

ALL-AMERICAN!!
She is amazing
Keep it going

Buffalo.Rider
03-11-2017, 02:19 AM
Rose entered the NCAA Championships with the 16th best Pentathlon score. She finishes in 8th place.
Tremendous achievement. Best jump in the rankings of any of the competitors.
(Just checked, she would be #3 all-time University of MN. Ironically, #1 all-time at the UM is Jess Lehman who is from Dickinson ND).

Alex Renner got 11th in the Shot. Good for 2nd Team All-American.

1993bison
03-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Rose entered the NCAA Championships with the 16th best Pentathlon score. She finishes in 8th place.
Tremendous achievement. Best jump in the rankings of any of the competitors.
(Just checked, she would be #3 all-time University of MN. Ironically, #1 all-time at the UM is Jess Lehman who is from Dickinson ND).

Alex Renner got 11th in the Shot. Good for 2nd Team All-American.
Outstanding! Wow, Rose really stepped it up!

IzzyFlexion
03-20-2017, 08:10 PM
Matti Mortimore launched the javelin 253' 1" this past Saturday in Arizona.

This is the nation's top throw in the early part of the outdoor season!

1993bison
03-21-2017, 02:45 AM
Matti Mortimore launched the javelin 253' 1" this past Saturday in Arizona.

This is the nation's top throw in the early part of the outdoor season!
Not bad. Check out the NDSU top 10, 4 of the top 10 throws were set at the Baldy Castillo meet. Kind of odd that many of the top 10 throws happened early season.

Castor Troy
03-22-2017, 02:24 AM
Not bad. Check out the NDSU top 10, 4 of the top 10 throws were set at the Baldy Castillo meet. Kind of odd that many of the top 10 throws happened early season.

It could be a favorable place to throw due to wind, altitude,
and even terrain. I know that throwers like to go to Modesto. Locally the throwers like to go to Jamestown since they basically throw downhill.

IzzyFlexion
03-24-2017, 08:42 PM
Summit athlete of the week Rose Jackson, is leading the field after 4 events of the Women's Heptathlon at the UC Riverside Spring Classic in California.

She has amassed 4,134 points after the completion of 5 events.

14.34 in the 100 Hurdles (10th all-time at NDSU) (3rd best at this meet). Good for 931 points.

High Jump: 5' 1 3/4" (tied for 6th at this meet). (701 points).

In the 200 Meters, Rose clocked in at 23.87 seconds. This is the top time in the field. (933 points).

Rose was also the top performer in the Long Jump with a best of 19' 11 1/4". (874 points)

Lastly, in the shot put, her 41' 0 1/2" throw was also at the top of the list. (695 points)

These five recorded totals is: 4,194.

WAIT.......My addition is different than the UCR total.............Anywho.....................Rose is kicking ass.

Buffalo.Rider
03-26-2017, 12:05 AM
Riverside T & F meet today, 3/25/17. Temperatures in the 60s, mild wind (under 10mph)

While it seemed that quite a few events had mediocre performances, there were some good ones. I was impressed with a Freshman from Utah Valley who ran a 9:32 3000m Steeplechase. NDSU's school record of about 9:48 is a pretty good time and was run by two men who were seniors and ran pretty mean mile times.

The invitation men's mile was won in about 4:15, which was not impressive - did they save everything until a fast last quarter? The men's 1500 meter was about the same pace, slightly slower. The women were better - NDSU took 1-2 in the invitation mile running about 4:53. Both ran their best ever mile times and are in the Top 10 list at NDSU.

Nice NDSU showing in the 400m, taking 1-2. Times were good but not great (55 something for both Milbraith and Woods). Meet record by the men, 47.4 by a guy from Riverside. Where was Jochim today - home sick?

Andrushko (NDSU) won the 800m in 2:10, which is a pretty decent first outdoor meet time.

400m Hurdles, a senior woman from Wisconsin ran a 59 and change, which is an very good time. A UC-Fullerton sophomore won the men's in 52 something, also pretty good.

Rose Jackson's 200m record from last year (24.02) was run over by a sophomore from Wisconsin who ran 23.68. Jackson did not run.

NDSU women took 1-2 in the pole vault, jumping 12' 5-1/2". Nice victory. Not personal bests however.

Wittmeyer, a freshman (outstanding) won the high jump in 5' 6" or so. Good future here I think. Perhaps make 6 ft by her senior season?

Looks like the throwers did not go, must have stayed in FArgo to train.

I am sure I missed someone who should have been mentioned, but those are some of the highlights that I noticed.

Castor Troy
03-26-2017, 05:21 PM
Riverside T & F meet today, 3/25/17. Temperatures in the 60s, mild wind (under 10mph)

While it seemed that quite a few events had mediocre performances, there were some good ones. I was impressed with a Freshman from Utah Valley who ran a 9:32 3000m Steeplechase. NDSU's school record of about 9:48 is a pretty good time and was run by two men who were seniors and ran pretty mean mile times.

The invitation men's mile was won in about 4:15, which was not impressive - did they save everything until a fast last quarter? The men's 1500 meter was about the same pace, slightly slower. The women were better - NDSU took 1-2 in the invitation mile running about 4:53. Both ran their best ever mile times and are in the Top 10 list at NDSU.

Nice NDSU showing in the 400m, taking 1-2. Times were good but not great (55 something for both Milbraith and Woods). Meet record by the men, 47.4 by a guy from Riverside. Where was Jochim today - home sick?

Andrushko (NDSU) won the 800m in 2:10, which is a pretty decent first outdoor meet time.

400m Hurdles, a senior woman from Wisconsin ran a 59 and change, which is an very good time. A UC-Fullerton sophomore won the men's in 52 something, also pretty good.

Rose Jackson's 200m record from last year (24.02) was run over by a sophomore from Wisconsin who ran 23.68. Jackson did not run.

NDSU women took 1-2 in the pole vault, jumping 12' 5-1/2". Nice victory. Not personal bests however.

Wittmeyer, a freshman (outstanding) won the high jump in 5' 6" or so. Good future here I think. Perhaps make 6 ft by her senior season?

Looks like the throwers did not go, must have stayed in FArgo to train.

I am sure I missed someone who should have been mentioned, but those are some of the highlights that I noticed.

Thanks for the details on your recap! I always take a special interest in the jumpers since my wife is a hall of famer, so we are watching Miss Wittmeyer closely.

IzzyFlexion
04-02-2017, 04:57 PM
At Stanford this past Friday, Matti Mortimore extended his NCAA season best in the javelin with a launch of 254' 2".

This is 13 inches further than his effort at Arizona State two weeks ago.

Last June in Eugene at the NCAA 2016 Outdoor Championships, sophomore Curtis Thompson of Mississippi State won the javelin event with a throw of 254' 9".

In the same meet, 2nd place went to another sophomore, Ioannis Kyriazis from Texas A & M. His best throw landed at 253' 5".

Mortimore finished 12th in the outdoor championships last June with a distance of 230' 8".

In order to be an automatic qualifier for the Olympic Games, the required distance is 252' 7".

IzzyFlexion
04-06-2017, 10:27 PM
Bison Women's Track & Field currently ranked 3rd in the Midwest Region

from gobison.com
USTFCCCA Midwest Regional Team Rankings – Women
1. Oklahoma
2. Minnesota
3. North Dakota State
4. Nebraska
5. Kansas State
6. Oklahoma State
7. Iowa
8. Missouri
9. Iowa State
10. Wichita State

IzzyFlexion
04-06-2017, 10:30 PM
Bison men ranked 4th in the Midwest Region.

from gobison.com

USTFCCCA Midwest Regional Team Rankings – Men
1. Iowa
2. Nebraska
3. Oklahoma
4. North Dakota State
5. Kansas
6. Illinois
7. Minnesota
8. Missouri
9. Iowa State
10. Wichita State

Buffalo.Rider
04-17-2017, 12:33 PM
Many good performances this past weekend at the various meets in S. Cal. One stood out for me ... Landon Jochim ran a 46.6 unofficial split in the 400m.
There are other performances worth mentioning, but that is such a good time, I think he deserves his own post.

Buffalo.Rider
04-17-2017, 12:48 PM
Another outstanding performance, and one where I think there is an interesting personal story behind it, is Alyssa Olin's javelin hurl this weekend.

Rosenau's 171 foot toss from 2016 (only a year ago) was a really good throw and I thought this would stand as an NDSU school record for awhile. But here we have a junior, so one more year yet, who breaks Rosenau's really strong javelin mark by throwing 174' 5" only a year later.

The personal story that I find interesting ... from Mott ND, population 793 (2016). Class B athlete, multi-sport participant that did well at the Class B level, although not a state champion in any sport. Runner up in the Class B state javelin twice, so this is good, really good. I don't know anything about her high school coaching, but I assume the coaches had limited knowledge about how to throw a javelin. So not much here to suggest she might be an upper echelon javelin thrower nationally three years later.
(I do not know Olin personally, this came from her BIO at gobison.com)

Credit the coaching and the environment (pursuit of excellence) at NDSU to tease the talent out of Olin. What a super javelin performance and nice story. She is presently #8 on the NCAA national list.

Buffalo.Rider
04-24-2017, 03:15 AM
Thanks for the details on your recap! I always take a special interest in the jumpers since my wife is a hall of famer, so we are watching Miss Wittmeyer closely.

Wittmayer jumped 5 feet 8.5 inches yesterday at the Lyle Hokanson meet in Fargo, a couple inches higher than her previous best.
Great jump for a freshman.

Buffalo.Rider
04-24-2017, 03:17 AM

Wittmayer jumped 5 feet 8.5 inches yesterday at the Lyle Hokanson meet in Fargo, a couple inches higher than her previous best.
Great jump for a freshman.

Read her bio ... learned something, she jumped 5'10" in high school. So looks like she has a great shot of upping the NDSU record of 5'11" if she progresses. Also another feel good story, like that of Olin (javelin) and Schmaltz (Watford City, several years ago, 800m). She is from Rolette, ND ... so she is from a small town, probably jumped great on talent more than on good coaching (admission: she may have had a great HJ coach in HS, but this is not common in small towns).

Buffalo.Rider
04-24-2017, 03:02 PM
from 4/27: Looks like the cold is going to get to Des Moines. High temperatures for Friday and Saturday in Des Moines are now predicted (by Natl Weather Service) to be 45-50 with 70% chance of rain on Friday and 30-60% chance on Saturday. Thursday weather is better, highs in upper 50s with some sun in the afternoon. Given how great the Drake Relays are for competition and therefore the possibility of some great performances, too bad the weather will not (likely) be conducive to great performances. Except perhaps for the 10K and possibly the 5K, the running events will likely all be hampered somewhat. Throws probably are not affected as much as the jumping and running events. This is a big downer !

from 4/24: Drake Relays this coming weekend ... weather prediction is high temperatures of 55-60, good chance of rain both Friday and Saturday.
Not the best conditions generally for top performances.

Mr Meaty
04-26-2017, 08:32 PM
Dex to throw javelin for the NDSU track team. Go Dex.

Castor Troy
04-28-2017, 01:03 PM
from 4/27: Looks like the cold is going to get to Des Moines. High temperatures for Friday and Saturday in Des Moines are now predicted (by Natl Weather Service) to be 45-50 with 70% chance of rain on Friday and 30-60% chance on Saturday. Thursday weather is better, highs in upper 50s with some sun in the afternoon. Given how great the Drake Relays are for competition and therefore the possibility of some great performances, too bad the weather will not (likely) be conducive to great performances. Except perhaps for the 10K and possibly the 5K, the running events will likely all be hampered somewhat. Throws probably are not affected as much as the jumping and running events. This is a big downer !

from 4/24: Drake Relays this coming weekend ... weather prediction is high temperatures of 55-60, good chance of rain both Friday and Saturday.
Not the best conditions generally for top performances.

The weather at Drake is the same every year. It's always raining and cold, but the performances are always good. We are here right now and getting ready to bundle up and watch the javelin at 10. Last year we saw Kirani James and LaShawn Merritt run 44.08 in 43 degree weather. The will be down, so that should help also. I will see if I can get some videos of Matti.

IzzyFlexion
04-28-2017, 04:38 PM
Dex to throw javelin for the NDSU track team. Go Dex.

This is a great move by the big fella.

State runner up at BHS as a senior throwing 188' 3".

With coach Sinclair, and a bunch of additional training and lifting since HS......I would be willing to be bet that he'll be well over 200' by the end of this season.

Castor Troy
04-28-2017, 04:59 PM
This is a great move by the big fella.

State runner up at BHS as a senior throwing 188' 3".

With coach Sinclair, and a bunch of additional training and lifting since HS......I would be willing to be bet that he'll be well over 200' by the end of this season.

Conference Meet is in 2 weeks. Coach is hoping for him to score points. Says he is in great basketball shape. He would be fun to watch.

Buffalo.Rider
05-03-2017, 12:38 PM
The outdoor track season ends too soon for the Bison. Alas ...

It is not always true, but most of the time a persons best performances in track and field occur when the person has great competition. A person can be intimidated by it and do worse, but on the other hand a person can approach it with positive anticipation looking forward to running, throwing, jumping, with some of the best.

Perhaps I am being unfair, but I feel a let down when Drake is over because the remaining meets for most of the Bison athletes have lower levels of competition on average than some of those they had earlier in the season when they weren't peaking.

Except for those who qualify for the NCAAs, the Bison athletes don't get one more meet of top competition once we get into May and they are peaking.

semobison
05-03-2017, 10:36 PM
The outdoor track season ends too soon for the Bison. Alas ...

It is not always true, but most of the time a persons best performances in track and field occur when the person has great competition. A person can be intimidated by it and do worse, but on the other hand a person can approach it with positive anticipation looking forward to running, throwing, jumping, with some of the best.

Perhaps I am being unfair, but I feel a let down when Drake is over because the remaining meets for most of the Bison athletes have lower levels of competition on average than some of those they had earlier in the season when they weren't peaking.

Except for those who qualify for the NCAAs, the Bison athletes don't get one more meet of top competition once we get into May and they are peaking.

The Conference championship is IMO the biggest meet of the year for our T&F TEAMS! Let's get out and support the tracksters next week! I will be there.

Buffalo.Rider
05-14-2017, 02:48 AM
Conference meet just ended. Great performances by various people.

This has been a heck of a year for the Bison in T & F. Hats off to the coaches, and the athletes. Well done.
And the best is yet to come - the NCAAs.

IzzyFlexion
05-16-2017, 10:52 PM
The Bison men are sending 2 Track & Field athletes and the women's team is also sending 2 (in 3 events) to the NCAA Nationals:

1. Matti Mortimore in the JAVELIN. He ranks 3rd with a 2017 best of: 254' 2". The top ranked thrower is that Greek stud, Ioannis Kyriazis from Texas A & M (288' 9")

2. Alex Renner has qualified in the SHOT PUT. He ranks 12th nationally thanks to his school record heave in the Summit Championships (64' 4 1/2").

3. Katelyn Weimerskirch is sitting at #16 in the Women's HAMMER THROW. Her best of the season thus far is: 207' 3".

4. Katelyn has also qualified in the DISCUS. Her best throw of the season is 180' 11". That ranks her 20th in the country.

5. Alyssa Olin is a Women's JAVELIN qualifier. She ranks at #11 with a season best 174' 5".

Castor Troy
05-17-2017, 02:24 AM
The Bison men are sending 2 Track & Field athletes and the women's team is also sending 2 (in 3 events) to the NCAA Nationals:

1. Matti Mortimore in the JAVELIN. He ranks 3rd with a 2017 best of: 254' 2". The top ranked thrower is that Greek stud, Ioannis Kyriazis from Texas A & M (288' 9")

2. Alex Renner has qualified in the SHOT PUT. He ranks 12th nationally thanks to his school record heave in the Summit Championships (64' 4 1/2").

3. Katelyn Weimerskirch is sitting at #16 in the Women's HAMMER THROW. Her best of the season thus far is: 207' 3".

4. Katelyn has also qualified in the DISCUS. Her best throw of the season is 180' 11". That ranks her 20th in the country.

5. Alyssa Olin is a Women's JAVELIN qualifier. She ranks at #11 with a season best 174' 5".

Yes, congrats to those who made it to the West Preliminaries! This is a great accomplishment!

Buffalo.Rider
05-17-2017, 03:00 PM

I think there will be quite a few more than this.

Both the East and West regions take the top 48 in each event except the relays (which take the top 24, I believe) and possibly the multi-events (which I think also take the top 24). If the East and West are perfectly balanced, then someone in the top 96 of tfrrs.org will be going to the NCAAs. If the West is stronger than the East, then someone will have be better than the top 96, etc.

For example, both Alexis Woods and Morgan Milbraith are in the top 50 (okay, top 51) of the 400m. So they will surely go to the West Region.
Morgan has also qualified for the 400m Hurdles.
In the Women's hammer throw, NDSU has FIVE, yes FIVE throwers in the Top 86.
Stroh will be going.
There are quite a few others.

(if the NCAA changed the process, or I am simply wrong, then there maybe won't be quite a few more people.)

Bison Bridge Guy
05-18-2017, 06:43 PM
Bison women with 21 entries, men with 12.

http://www.gobison.com/news/2017/5/18/womens-track-and-field-bison-womens-track-field-sending-record-21-entries-to-ncaa-west-prelims.aspx

http://www.gobison.com/news/2017/5/18/mens-track-and-field-ndsu-mens-track-field-earns-12-entries-at-ncaa-west-preliminary-rounds.aspx

IzzyFlexion
05-19-2017, 12:22 PM
I think there will be quite a few more than this.

Both the East and West regions take the top 48 in each event except the relays (which take the top 24, I believe)

Sorry everyone. I grabbed the info off of a top 20 performer's list.

I'm an eeeediottt. (that's my daily homage to Slicky)

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/renandstimpy/images/f/f2/Ren_Hoek.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130430000308

1993bison
06-23-2017, 01:46 PM
http://www.inforum.com/node/4287770/

Wow. Olin gets 6th in the Jav! Who saw that coming?

semobison
06-24-2017, 09:43 PM
Nice job Alyssa! Riley Dolezal wins the men's Javelin but needs to get a qualifying mark. Nilsen the freshman from South Dakota vaults 18'10" to qualify for London!