PDA

View Full Version : Jamar Cain

Jay
01-11-2017, 06:01 PM
Bruce Feldman

SOURCE: Jamar Cain is leaving FCS powerhouse NorthDakotaSt to become new DL coach at #SanJoseState.. Cain has strong recruiting ties in CA.

HerdBot
01-11-2017, 06:02 PM
Congrats to Jamar. He will be missed

Mr Meaty
01-11-2017, 06:04 PM
Congrats coach. Once a Bison always a Bison

ndsubison1
01-11-2017, 06:04 PM
Not surprising. Always tough to see a coach go. Any ideas where we could look to?

HerdBot
01-11-2017, 06:06 PM
Not surprising. Always tough to see a coach go. Any ideas where we could look to?

Not sure but I'm confident we will find an awesome replacement. We always do. I'm impressed we went 3 years without losing a single coach

Jay
01-11-2017, 06:10 PM
One of my top choices would be to bring Grant Olson home. Don't think he'd leave Bohl though.

gumby013
01-11-2017, 06:13 PM
One of my top choices would be to bring Grant Olson home. Don't think he'd leave Bohl though.

He's still only a GA at Wyoming. Would be a step up for sure.

HoopsBison
01-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Steve Stanard might get another look.

bri-dog
01-11-2017, 06:17 PM

He's still only a GA at Wyoming. Would be a step up for sure.

Plus, maybe he'd get to see Amy Anderson a little more often... :)

El_Chapo
01-11-2017, 06:19 PM
Another Coach leaving for the Mountain West... maybe NDSU should take a HINT!

Bison 4 Life
01-11-2017, 06:27 PM

This isn't a terrible idea. Love Grant but he's still very young in his career.

HerdBot
01-11-2017, 06:30 PM

Grant is kind of at the bottom of the pecking order with the graduate assistant title so I would imagine this would be a significant upgrade. May want to be closer to home? Not as experienced obviously but he's younger and one of the most likable people ever.

Stanard apparently wasn't a great D Coordinator (not sure if that was his fault) but he was a great position coach (was our linebackers coach) and an amazing recruiter in Nebraska.

Of course on paper Stanard makes a lot of sense. Knows the defense. Knows how to recruit. Midwest ties. Maybe a chip on the old shoulder after getting canned. Would give us an experienced D Coordinator if we ever lost Entz

Bisonator98
01-11-2017, 06:32 PM
Good luck to Jamar!

I'm for bringing in some new blood. An up and comer please!

Son of a Bison
01-11-2017, 06:57 PM
Jamar coached a solid Dline here. Moved players around (Butler mostly) to get good matchups.

Big stretch but Bradley would be a good choice. Once a Bison always a Bison!

HerdBot
01-11-2017, 07:10 PM
Jamar coached a solid Dline here. Moved players around (Butler mostly) to get good matchups.

It would be a big stretch for Bradley to be our head coach (MUCH LESS A COORDINATOR!) unless Teammakers would chip in several hundred thousand to bump pay closer to a million.

NDSUBowler
01-11-2017, 07:18 PM

Lulz...big stretch is maybe just a BIT of an understatement.

A recently fired NFL head coach will never ever make his next job a positions coach at FCS level.

Bisonator98
01-11-2017, 07:22 PM
How about Joe Lardinois?

EC8CH
01-11-2017, 07:26 PM
Coach Cain always seemed like a great guy with a great family. I hope they all enjoyed their time in Fargo.

Jay
01-11-2017, 07:35 PM
Lulz...big stretch is maybe just a BIT of an understatement.

A recently fired NFL head coach will never ever make his next job a positions coach at FCS level.

Don't want to be a prick, but it's preposterous statement worthy. He's interviewing with the Redskins I think as we speak.

tjbison
01-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Hell, let's shoot for Les Miles while we are at it

Bison20
01-11-2017, 08:24 PM
Would love to see grant Olson back and a part of the staff but how much experience would he have training defensive linemen. Seems like he would be much better suited to coach linebackers than lineman.

Son of a Bison
01-11-2017, 08:25 PM

The purple font in big stretch didn't show up for some reason. Seriously. I can see in brackets when I quote myself that it says color ="80080 but it didn't show up purple. Not sure why but Bradley obviously has his sights set on bigger things. If he does get another job I wonder who will be on his defensive staff given some of the recent hiring of Hazelton, Wash etc - but I think Babich is looking since his HC got fired in SD (yes I know Bradley fired BB). He always seems to find a spot somewhere despite Bisonville opinion of him.

Jay
01-11-2017, 08:38 PM
Would love to see grant Olson back and a part of the staff but how much experience would he have training defensive linemen. Seems like he would be much better suited to coach linebackers than lineman.

Assistants change pretty frequently. Entz was a DL coach at both UNI and WIU. Tyler Roehl coaches TE's.

BadlandsBison
01-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Assistants change pretty frequently. Entz was a DL coach at both UNI and WIU. Tyler Roehl coaches TE's.

I wouldn't be worried about a good coach taking on a new position group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NDSUBowler
01-11-2017, 08:54 PM
Don't want to be a prick, but it's preposterous statement worthy. He's interviewing with the Redskins I think as we speak.
What's preposterous?

I am almost certain he will get a DC job somewhere in the NFL...maybe a positions job in NFL somewhere. I said he will never make his next jump straight from NFL HC to FCS Position coach.

I think maybe you missed me say "FCS" in my post?

I almost included that he was interviewing with Wash for DC role in my original post, so I think we are on the same page.

Jay
01-11-2017, 09:00 PM
What's preposterous?

I am almost certain he will get a DC job somewhere in the NFL...maybe a positions job in NFL somewhere. I said he will never make his next jump straight from NFL HC to FCS Position coach.

I think maybe you missed me say "FCS" in my post?

I almost included that he was interviewing with Wash for DC role in my original post, so I think we are on the same page.

It wasn't at you. It was at the person you quoted saying Bradley coming here. Apologies for the confusion.

NDSUBowler
01-11-2017, 09:02 PM
It wasn't at you. It was at the person you quoted saying Bradley coming here. Apologies for the confusion.

WELL...that makes more sense!

Misinterpreted the quote of my post meaning it was to me.

Carry on!

HerdBot
01-11-2017, 11:41 PM
How about Joe Lardinois?

Interesting thought actually... played DE... coaches at MSUM... loves the Bison... we actually still run a similar defense that he played under... kind of like the idea.

ZHerd
01-11-2017, 11:51 PM
Grant is smart, tough, competitive, and knows Bison ball having played on one of the best defenses I've ever seen. He may be inexperienced as a coach but I think I'd take him any day of the week. If nothing else shuffle things around and make him the LB coach.

GOBISON123
01-12-2017, 12:00 AM

No not Grant Olson. He has a long way to go as a coach.

Mr Meaty
01-12-2017, 12:14 AM
I don't think he has any coaching plans otherwise he would have already but Phil Hansen??

onbison09
01-12-2017, 12:26 AM
Kyle Emmanuel and Greg Menard aren't a bad legacy

NDSU1980
01-12-2017, 02:31 AM
The purple font in big stretch didn't show up for some reason. Seriously. I can see in brackets when I quote myself that it says color ="80080 but it didn't show up purple. Not sure why but Bradley obviously has his sights set on bigger things. If he does get another job I wonder who will be on his defensive staff given some of the recent hiring of Hazelton, Wash etc - but I think Babich is looking since his HC got fired in SD (yes I know Bradley fired BB). He always seems to find a spot somewhere despite Bisonville opinion of him.

Well it gave Jay a chance to trot out his preposterous statement quote again. He seems to like that phrase any time he needs to really slam someone.

Schrute
01-12-2017, 02:39 AM

Didn't know you played for him, hmmmm.

Herd12
01-12-2017, 03:16 AM

What is this statement based on?

ndsubison1
01-12-2017, 03:20 AM
What is this statement based on?

GoBison123

G_Funky
01-12-2017, 11:34 AM
Interesting thought actually... played DE... coaches at MSUM... loves the Bison... we actually still run a similar defense that he played under... kind of like the idea.

i like this pick...hes a very intelligent man and was a great leader in college. very meticulous in his craft when he played. doesn't hurt that he was coached by Wash and Haze...so he's got a nice list of references wth heavy ties to the program.

Bison 4 Life
01-12-2017, 12:58 PM
Grant is smart, tough, competitive, and knows Bison ball having played on one of the best defenses I've ever seen. He may be inexperienced as a coach but I think I'd take him any day of the week. If nothing else shuffle things around and make him the LB coach.

Get the stars out of your eyes. Replace a coach with 12 years experience with a 24 year old GA. As I said, I love him as much as anyone but let him pay some dues.

bruinbison
01-12-2017, 01:09 PM
The youngest position coach hire for Coach Klieman looks to be Tyler Roehl.
He finished playing in 2008, so was approx 28 coming back to NDSU.
(Bryan Shepherd as defensive assistant could be younger)
From his bio his experience was:

Roehl spent the 2012 and 2013 seasons on the Moorhead High School football staff under former NDSU quarterback Kevin Feeney. He was NDSU's offensive graduate assistant in 2011 after spending the 2010 season as the running backs coach and junior varsity offensive coordinator at Concordia College in Moorhead.

So looks like 4 years previous assistant experience.
So, not saying that Grant Olson will be considered, but
would love to see him help recruiting Minnesota, especially
the twin cities. On the long shot an inexperienced d-line
coach is hired, Coach Klieman is always there to devote
extra attention.

I see where Kody Morgan, NDSU offensive quality control coach, was a
defensive line coach for a year at Wisconsin Stout.

Bison20
01-12-2017, 02:43 PM
The youngest position coach hire for Coach Klieman looks to be Tyler Roehl.
He finished playing in 2008, so was approx 28 coming back to NDSU.
(Bryan Shepherd as defensive assistant could be younger)
From his bio his experience was:

So looks like 4 years previous assistant experience.
So, not saying that Grant Olson will be considered, but
would love to see him help recruiting Minnesota, especially
the twin cities. On the long shot an inexperienced d-line
coach is hired, Coach Klieman is always there to devote
extra attention.

I see where Kody Morgan, NDSU offensive quality control coach, was a
defensive line coach for a year at Wisconsin Stout.

Didnt Coach klieman Coach the defense backs before he was a defensive coordinator? I don't think we should settle for a coach with no experience as. We need to find a great Coach who has experience and can turn our young recruits into studs. I think Jamar really did a great job developing players such as Menard and Emanuel. Look at how he really got ambrosious to develop the last two years. Cain will be missed so let's find another great teacher like him. I believe grant Olson has the drive to be a great Coach one day but let him learn and get some experience first.

Bisonator98
01-12-2017, 02:46 PM
I don't see Grant being in consideration to replace Cain unless they move some other coaches around. He needs to get some more experience and probably under another staff. He'd be a great hire in the future though.

ZHerd
01-12-2017, 02:58 PM
Didnt Coach klieman Coach the defense backs before he was a defensive coordinator? I don't think we should settle for a coach with no experience as. We need to find a great Coach who has experience and can turn our young recruits into studs. I think Jamar really did a great job developing players such as Menard and Emanuel. Look at how he really got ambrosious to develop the last two years. Cain will be missed so let's find another great teacher like him. I believe grant Olson has the drive to be a great Coach one day but let him learn and get some experience first.

Jamar didn't develop Kyle, he was already a stud. As far as the experience issue...an experienced guy would be nice and probably will happen but every great coach starts with zero experience. How long has Grant been around our kind of system and training counting both NDSU and Wyoming? Do we really think he needs to coach highschool to know what he's doing? I wouldn't be too surprised if Wyoming gives him his first shot at it.

Bison20
01-12-2017, 03:22 PM
Jamar didn't develop Kyle, he was already a stud. As far as the experience issue...an experienced guy would be nice and probably will happen but every great coach starts with zero experience. How long has Grant been around our kind of system and training counting both NDSU and Wyoming? Do we really think he needs to coach highschool to know what he's doing? I wouldn't be too surprised if Wyoming gives him his first shot at it.

I didn't say he needs to coach high school. But coaches need to get some experience before throwing them into a position like cains. Especially since most of Grant Olson's experience has been learning the line backers and not linemen. I'd imagine there is a big difference between the two positions. Y would we want to settle and not get another great guy now. And didn't Emanuel start as a linebacker when he first came to ndsu and then move to de?

Mr. Burgundy
01-12-2017, 04:01 PM

Kyle went from 7.5 sacks to 19.5 under Jamar. Not saying Kyle wasn't a solid player, but that is almost triple in one season. Jamar was an awesome coach and a better recruiter. Thankfully he saved Menard from going to Laramie when a new staff in Laramie was trying to flip kids. He will be missed and deserves everything he has worked hard for. Congrats to going home.

Bison20
01-12-2017, 04:26 PM
Kyle went from 7.5 sacks to 19.5 under Jamar. Not saying Kyle wasn't a solid player, but that is almost triple in one season. Jamar was an awesome coach and a better recruiter. Thankfully he saved Menard from going to Laramie when a new staff in Laramie was trying to flip kids. He will be missed and deserves everything he has worked hard for. Congrats to going home.

It's like saying Wentz didn't benefit from hedberg.

bisonmike2
01-12-2017, 04:27 PM

Was it a Bisoninsider article that talked about how he pushed Kyle to become a better player and Kyle responded with his Buchanon winning year? Dude sounds like a good guy and great coach. Too bad we have to lose him.

Son of a Bison
01-12-2017, 04:43 PM
Coach Klanderman is our secondary coach and played d line in college (I think d end) and has coached all positions on D including coordinator in the past. Maybe he switches around if the best candidate is a secondary coach?

HerdBot
01-12-2017, 05:17 PM

Kyle also doubled his snaps but obviously Jamar played a significant role in his development and will be missed

ZHerd
01-12-2017, 05:32 PM
It's like saying Wentz didn't benefit from hedberg.

Actually that's just a straw man. I never meant my statement as a lack of appreciation for Jamar, but rather a simple statement that Kyle was already a great player headed for a final year of development and a whole lot more snaps. In the end it's just banter and id love to see Olson back in green and yellow eventually. I'm not really worried about it though. Klieman will find someone good.

ndsubison1
01-12-2017, 05:48 PM
AJ Cooper? That seems unlikely

Bisonator98
01-12-2017, 05:53 PM

No thanks
10char

HerdBot
01-12-2017, 06:19 PM

No thanks
10char

Wasn't a fan of how recruiting went down when he took the job with Bohl.

Bison20
01-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Actually that's just a straw man. I never meant my statement as a lack of appreciation for Jamar, but rather a simple statement that Kyle was already a great player headed for a final year of development and a whole lot more snaps. In the end it's just banter and id love to see Olson back in green and yellow eventually. I'm not really worried about it though. Klieman will find someone good.

I agree it would be nice to see grant back on the sidelines at some point with us. He worked a summer job for a guy I know and he said he was a great guy and hard worker. It will be interesting to see who we find as a replacement. Seems like we've dominated for several years in the trenches and something that might get overlooked by the job those coaches have done.

1993bison
01-13-2017, 01:53 AM
Best of luck to him. Seems like a down to earth, no nonsense and intense guy.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

ndsubison1
01-13-2017, 03:05 AM
I would assume they'd have somebody sometime next week

BisonCardinal
01-14-2017, 01:46 AM
Is there some MVFC team we can raid like the Bohl/Klieman deal? Kill two birds with one stone type of deal.

HerdBot
01-14-2017, 02:49 AM
Is there some MVFC team we can raid like the Bohl/Klieman deal? Kill two birds with one stone type of deal.

The Gophers are going to hire Bryce Paup I'm hearing

EC8CH
01-14-2017, 03:48 AM
The Gophers are going to hire Bryce Paup I'm hearing

Good hire I would say. UNI is an annual nightmare along their D line.

EC8CH
01-14-2017, 02:48 PM
Listening to Cain on Kolpack and Izzo.

Class act. Fargo will miss him and his family.

perthbison
01-15-2017, 04:33 AM
Is there some MVFC team we can raid like the Bohl/Klieman deal? Kill two birds with one stone type of deal.I like the way you think

Bisonator98
01-15-2017, 03:49 PM
UNI is down to 3 coaches on staff? Oof Farley has some work to do.

MAKBison
01-15-2017, 03:51 PM

If one has dl experience we should offer out of spite...lol

HerdBot
01-15-2017, 04:03 PM

Yeah something is going on there. Losing 80% of your coaching staff two weeks before signing day is crushing.

SDbison
01-15-2017, 06:04 PM
Interesting thought actually... played DE... coaches at MSUM... loves the Bison... we actually still run a similar defense that he played under... kind of like the idea. The quoted post from Herdbot above was in response to Bisonator98's suggestion of Joe Lardinois as a possible replacement for Jamar Cain. Of all the ridiculous things posted in this thread this one makes the most sense. I hope Joe is in touch with NDSU regarding the opening. If Joe is a good coach at MSUM then he could be a great fit back at NDSU.

HerdBot
01-15-2017, 07:16 PM
The quoted post from Herdbot above was in response to Bisonator98's suggestion of Joe Lardinois as a possible replacement for Jamar Cain. Of all the ridiculous things posted in this thread this one makes the most sense. I hope Joe is in touch with NDSU regarding the opening. If Joe is a good coach at MSUM then he could be a great fit back at NDSU.

Did some checking... He's now the DC at Concordia Dt Paul. Outside of Coach Laqua, Rob Hunt is the only former Bison at Moorhead State now. (for you young kids, he was out all American center and spent some time in the NFL and was a 4th or 5th round pick)

SDbison
01-15-2017, 07:54 PM
Did some checking... He's now the DC at Concordia Dt Paul. Outside of Coach Laqua, Rob Hunt is the only former Bison at Moorhead State now. (for you young kids, he was out all American center and spent some time in the NFL and was a 4th or 5th round pick) Thanks for the info. Amazing how many former Bison players are out there coaching (high school, college, pros). Would be interesting to create a list to see where they all are now, and include with present pro players.

SDbison
01-15-2017, 07:58 PM
Since we are on a thread talking about the TE coach, who is the best TE to ever play at NDSU? Best blocker or receiver, or both? New era (FCS), DII or college division? Stats wise who is the best for average number of catches per game, average yards per catch and TD's in a season?

SDbison
01-15-2017, 08:11 PM
Did some checking... He's now the DC at Concordia Dt Paul. Outside of Coach Laqua, Rob Hunt is the only former Bison at Moorhead State now. (for you young kids, he was out all American center and spent some time in the NFL and was a 4th or 5th round pick) I wonder if Joe would consider taking a DE coach job at NDSU? Possibly pay as much as DC at Concordia St Paul? Remember, with as good as NDSU's defense will be next year Entz could get a lot of credit and get picked up by a G5 or P5 school. Also, who knows about Klieman and promotion within possibilities after he leaves? Seems like a momentary step down might be good for Joe Lardinois just like Klieman did coming from Northern Iowa.

Kermit
01-15-2017, 08:38 PM
I wonder if Joe would consider taking a DE coach job at NDSU? Possibly pay as much as DC at Concordia St Paul? Remember, with as good as NDSU's defense will be next year Entz could get a lot of credit and get picked up by a G5 or P5 school. Also, who knows about Klieman and promotion within possibilities after he leaves? Seems like a momentary step down might be good for Joe Lardinois just like Klieman did coming from Northern Iowa.

DC at a D2 school to position coach is definitely not a step down. See Joe Klanderman.

HerdBot
01-19-2017, 12:14 PM
was listening to the Bison Report podcast and Ross thew out the possibility of moving Klanderman to the DE spot and promoting Shep to the defensive back spot. Interesting idea. Shep was one of my favorite players and is a great young guy who could really connect with recruits. He has some cred given he played in the system recently and even got some NFL looks. However. Super inexperienced though...

RossUglem
01-19-2017, 12:26 PM
was listening to the Bison Report podcast and Ross thew out the possibility of moving Klanderman to the DE spot and promoting Shep to the linebacker spot. Interesting idea. Shep was one of my favorite players and is a great young guy who could really connect with recruits. He has some cred given he played in the system recently and even got some NFL looks. However. Super inexperienced though...

You misspelled "defensive back".

HerdBot
01-19-2017, 12:45 PM
You misspelled "defensive back".

Doh. My bad.

SDbison
01-19-2017, 03:12 PM
was listening to the Bison Report podcast and Ross thew out the possibility of moving Klanderman to the DE spot and promoting Shep to the linebacker spot. Interesting idea. Shep was one of my favorite players and is a great young guy who could really connect with recruits. He has some cred given he played in the system recently and even got some NFL looks. However. Super inexperienced though... If you change linebacker to DB this makes a lot of sense.

1993bison
01-27-2017, 02:06 AM
Any word on when the new coach could be hired? Is there a candidate list out there?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

DIBISON
02-02-2017, 02:42 AM
Bryan Shepherd? He has taken over some of Cain's recruiting territory in the St. Louis area.

HerdBot
02-03-2017, 02:38 AM
Bryan Shepherd? He has taken over some of Cain's recruiting territory in the St. Louis area.

I think that's a good move. There are a lot of good dbacks in that area and Shep has credibility having played recently. He's a younger coach whose more likely to connect with the kids too.

RossUglem
02-14-2017, 01:22 AM
Buddha Williams from UT-M will replace Coach Cain.

RedRiver
02-17-2017, 09:41 PM

Look's like Bryan Shepherd has been promoted to Cornerback Coach!! I wonder if the Bison added this as a new coaching position!

Mr Meaty
02-18-2017, 08:07 AM
Look's like Bryan Shepherd has been promoted to Cornerback Coach!! I wonder if the Bison added this as a new coaching position!

Real happy for Coach Shep.

HerdBot
02-20-2017, 05:22 PM

He is joining the insiders today at 12:30.

cme2012
03-01-2017, 06:51 PM
Bruce Feldman‏Verified account
@BruceFeldmanCFB

Follow
More
SOURCE: Jamar Cain, formerly of FCS powerhouse #NorthDakotaState, is leaving #SanJoseState to become the new D-line coach at #FresnoState.

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/837011651761053696

Bison 4 Life
03-01-2017, 06:52 PM
Bruce Feldman‏Verified account
@BruceFeldmanCFB

Follow
More
SOURCE: Jamar Cain, formerly of FCS powerhouse #NorthDakotaState, is leaving #SanJoseState to become the new D-line coach at #FresnoState.

https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/837011651761053696

What was your favorite Jamar Cain San Jose State moment?

Bisonator98
03-01-2017, 07:03 PM
Wow that was a quick stop. Wonder what the deal was there.:confused:

cme2012
03-01-2017, 07:32 PM
What was your favorite Jamar Cain San Jose State moment?

Very good question. Probably the time the movers were hauling his couch in and were told to turn around and start loading the truck up... :p

Mr. Burgundy
03-01-2017, 07:54 PM

Fresno is a better school. More tradition. Pays a lot more. They lost their DL coach, Tedford made one call. Hired.

Christopher Moen
03-01-2017, 08:16 PM
Fresno is a better school. More tradition. Pays a lot more. They lost their DL coach, Tedford made one call. Hired.

While true in regards to Fresno being a better football school than San Jose State, I'm pretty sure neither school are better than NDSU. However, the pay is probably a lot better.

Jay
03-01-2017, 08:24 PM

Better schools and job offers is what happened.

gumby013
03-01-2017, 08:26 PM
Also, cost of living in Fresno is a small fraction of San Jose.

Mr Meaty
03-01-2017, 09:34 PM
Give me Fresno or give me death.

ndsubison1
03-02-2017, 02:54 AM

They offered him and he accepted

GOBISON123
03-02-2017, 05:05 AM
While true in regards to Fresno being a better football school than San Jose State, I'm pretty sure neither school are better than NDSU. However, the pay is probably a lot better.

I doubt anybody plays football in San Jose. Its a soccer town with lot of gringos and maama sitas drinking sarvesa, :cheers:

Bison 4 Life
03-02-2017, 11:56 AM
I doubt anybody plays football in San Jose. Its a soccer town with lot of gringos and maama sitas drinking sarvesa, :cheers:

Poorly spelled and kind of racist. Nailed it

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HgM0FOHhmTU/Un-jSYQy1kI/AAAAAAAAP_A/Dldsp4-3ncI/s1600/moran.jpg

scottietohottie
03-02-2017, 11:56 AM
Maybe he just didn't know the way to San Jose.

So he went to Fresno.

devin45k
03-03-2017, 09:06 PM

So he went to Fresno.

Maybe he noticed the cost of living difference between the 2 and peaced out.

southcliffbison
03-03-2017, 10:09 PM
Also, cost of living in Fresno is a small fraction of San Jose.

Are you saying a $4.00 couple of coffee is a bit too much ?

GOBISON123
03-04-2017, 12:16 AM
Poorly spelled and kind of racist. Nailed it

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-HgM0FOHhmTU/Un-jSYQy1kI/AAAAAAAAP_A/Dldsp4-3ncI/s1600/moran.jpg

Take it easy cup cake, i have many friends from that part of the world sometimes i call them Gringo First Name , sometimes I call them Hermano First Name they all just laugh and get along just fine. Nice sign by the way, what were you protesting ? :biggrin:

Jay
01-31-2020, 12:50 AM
Congrats to Jamar. Heading to Oklahoma...

Bruce Feldman
SOURCE: #ASU DL coach Jamar Cain will become the new OLB coach at #Oklahoma. Cain was rated as one of the top two recruiters in the Pac-12 this year and is considering a rising star defensive coach.

@SunDevilSource
ASU DL coach Jamar Cain confirms that he has accepted a job coaching the same position at Oklahoma. He was a top-5 recruiter in the Pac-12 for the Sun Devils in his one year, had a tremendous impact.

23Bison
01-31-2020, 01:16 AM
Wow congratulations to Jamar! One of my favorite coaches.

marenlee
01-31-2020, 01:39 AM
I love that he still pumps up NDSU.

23Bison
01-31-2020, 03:21 AM
Oh 100%. He still wears NDSU gear in his office and at home.

SlickVic
01-31-2020, 03:47 AM
how can u leave herman :(

westnodak93bison
01-31-2020, 12:15 PM
how can u leave herman :($$$$$ plus the only direction that crap D can go is up

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Bisonator98
01-31-2020, 12:38 PM
Congrats to Jamar! He's a great person with a great family.

ndsubison1
01-31-2020, 05:52 PM
Nice work Jamar.

BadlandsBison
01-31-2020, 06:40 PM

Herm has really grown on me! Thought he was gonna be a complete flop at ASU

HoopsBison
01-31-2020, 06:50 PM
Best of luck to Jamar...fun to watch his success.

23Bison
01-31-2020, 07:17 PM

It starts with Jamar cashing a check from OU. :cool:

Hammerhead
01-31-2020, 07:23 PM
My grandpa missed the exit to San Jose once because he was looking for "San Josee."

So he went to Fresno.

Jim Puetz
12-08-2021, 10:14 PM
Jamar Cain headed to USC with Lincoln Riley

GreenfieldBison
12-08-2021, 10:29 PM
Jamar Cain headed to USC with Lincoln Riley

You can hear him talk about it if you listen to todays episode of The Insiders on bison1660.com. Interview was at around the 45-50 minute mark as I recall. Maybe a little earlier.

https://soundcloud.com/user-744211984/the-insiders-december-8th-2021-full-show?si=1a16a7d0279a4b14884710cd8aa703b7&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=social_sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay
12-31-2021, 11:36 PM
Headed to LSU. DL coach and run game coordinator.

TAILG8R
01-01-2022, 12:53 AM
Headed to LSU. DL coach and run game coordinator.Isn't the this the second time he's left a new gig within a month? Lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

westnodak93bison
01-01-2022, 01:53 AM
Isn't the this the second time he's left a new gig within a month? Lol.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using TapatalkStrike when the iron is hot! Coaches get fired all the time. Nick Sabin got fired from Ohio State I think.

wisco4
01-01-2022, 02:08 AM
Strike when the iron is hot! Coaches get fired all the time. Nick Sabin got fired from Ohio State I think.

😬😬😬😬😬🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

EC8CH
01-01-2022, 02:12 AM
Go get it Coach Cain. One of the best.

Bisonator98
01-01-2022, 06:18 PM
Headed to LSU. DL coach and run game coordinator.

That seems odd to me, does he have any experience on the offensive side?

unbison
01-01-2022, 07:55 PM
So are Lincoln Riley or Cain our next head coach?