01-07-2017, 12:39 AM
QB | 6'3" 210 | Apple Valley, MN | PWO

http://www.hudl.com/profile/3951035/noah-sanders

https://twitter.com/noah_sanders22/status/817541979101925376

Offers: Montana State; Valpo

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=7583&d=1483753515

Bisonator98
01-07-2017, 12:51 AM
Another QB? Or is he switching positions?

Anyway welcome to the Bison Noah!

lascrs
01-07-2017, 12:53 AM
welcome Noah !!!!! Thanks Jay

Jay
01-07-2017, 12:56 AM
Another QB? Or is he switching positions?

Anyway welcome to the Bison Noah!

QB. He is the #1 ranked QB in Northstar Football News rankings: http://www.northstarfootballnews.com/

Mr Meaty
01-07-2017, 03:18 AM
Welcome Noah!

El_Chapo
01-07-2017, 03:56 AM
what a HUGE GET!! especially without a scholly. but Noah should be a 5 for 4 year player... gets his scholly after redshirt year.

dude was #1 qb in the state

Loud and Proud Bison fan
01-10-2017, 01:44 AM
Welcome Noah! I really liked his hudl tape. You made a great choice in coming to NDSU!

GOBISON123
01-11-2017, 01:15 AM
what a HUGE GET!! especially without a scholly. but Noah should be a 5 for 4 year player... gets his scholly after redshirt year.

dude was #1 qb in the state

TP play calling is worrying me. He took a good kid #12 and burned him. You can only make a team play so many close games after awhile players lose the sense of urgency and do not recognize eminent threat of losing. I hope TP upgrades his coaching skills soon

2011BisonAlumni
01-11-2017, 01:33 AM
TP play calling is worrying me. He took a good kid #12 and burned him. You can only make a team play so many close games after awhile players lose the sense of urgency and do not recognize eminent threat of losing. I hope TP upgrades his coaching skills soon

Ya TP sucks. But honestly on this thread? Stop. Be excited on who we got.

reformedUNDfan
01-11-2017, 07:13 AM
so we could potentially have, next year:

Cole Davis, Senior
Easton Stick, Junior
James Hendricks, Sophomore
Henry Van Dellen, Redshirt Freshman
Steven Nava, Redshirt Freshman
Holden Hotchkiss, Freshman
Noah Sanders, Freshman

They're taken 2 qb's this year and last when we have a shortage of spots available and some big needs that aren't getting filled. Whats the thinking behind that? Keeping them from rivals? Maybe, but they took a walkon from California. Current QB's not living up? Glut of riches in the post-Wentz era?

bruinbison
01-11-2017, 12:57 PM
so we could potentially have, next year:

Cole Davis, Senior
Easton Stick, Junior
James Hendricks, Sophomore
Henry Van Dellen, Redshirt Freshman
Steven Nava, Redshirt Freshman
Holden Hotchkiss, Freshman
Noah Sanders, Freshman

They're taken 2 qb's this year and last when we have a shortage of spots available and some big needs that aren't getting filled. Whats the thinking behind that? Keeping them from rivals? Maybe, but they took a walkon from California. Current QB's not living up? Glut of riches in the post-Wentz era?

I'll go with door #3, post Carson Wentz effect. :)
It's gotta help, and as a walk-on NDSU is the kind of program
where you can find out just how good you can become,
even NFL-good ala Joe Haeg......

When Hendricks was recruited, IIRC, the coaches were looking for
a QB/athlete recruit, knowing Easton Stick was already in the program.
That was how NDSU offered Taryn Christion, with the thought he
could change positions if QB did not work out. Christion chose a
different path with SDSU's offer, worked out well for him.
Perhaps Hendricks will be looked at at a different position this spring
now that the Bison have so much depth at QB - Van Dellen finishing his RS.
Hendricks (6' 1" 200) might be a good DB, or even a receiver. He rushed for
a lot of yards in high school as a running QB, so is a good athlete.

Great opportunity for Noah Sanders. Welcome!

SDbison
01-11-2017, 02:01 PM
Can any of the QB's punt? Seems great to have a back up QB that is also a back up punter and can possibly start at either position. The fake punt then becomes a bigger threat. If NDSU wants to have so many QB's I sure hope they can play other positions.

ZHerd
01-11-2017, 02:07 PM
Can any of the QB's punt? Seems great to have a back up QB that is also a back up punter and can possibly start at either position. The fake punt then becomes a bigger threat. If NDSU wants to have so many QB's I sure hope they can play other positions.

More competition = better QBs, in theory

GOBISON123
01-11-2017, 03:13 PM
Ya TP sucks. But honestly on this thread? Stop. Be excited on who we got.

We need more DBs I think, to add some depth and bring more competition in that position.

SamsRams
01-11-2017, 04:16 PM

Sanders gave P as is secondary position when I asked him

Biz101on
01-16-2017, 09:44 AM
Welcome Noah! ��

NDSU1980
01-16-2017, 02:15 PM
If NDSU wants to have so many QB's I sure hope they can play other positions.
"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it". NDSU 2009

HerdBot
01-16-2017, 02:20 PM
"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it". NDSU 2009

So true. And it's not like a college team can just go out and sign a free agent. You roll with what you got

THEsocalledfan
02-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Wow, he turned down full scholie offers to come to NDSU? My goodness; makes me feel a lot better about losing Lloyd last year......

THEsocalledfan
02-01-2017, 05:12 PM
BTW, Jeremy said he had multiple offers from other FCS schools. Can't find him on Scout due to being a walk on? Anyone say what schools those were?

EC8CH
02-01-2017, 05:30 PM
BTW, Jeremy said he had multiple offers from other FCS schools. Can't find him on Scout due to being a walk on? Anyone say what schools those were?

Good sign for continued competition and development at the QB position.

THEsocalledfan
02-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Good sign for continued competition and development at the QB position.

My brother found he had Montana St. and Valpo offers. Valpo would obviously be non-scholie.

El_Chapo
11-15-2019, 04:35 AM
just gotta say. ran into Noah's family at ESPN gameday at sdsu.
had a cool conversation and they said Noah loves it at NDSU and they love it there and so happy to be here.

props to him. when they added Zeb & Trey blew up, I wouldnt of faulted Noah for heading somewhere else. good for him to want to be apart of this program and he's definitely helping Trey

THEsocalledfan
11-15-2019, 05:21 PM
just gotta say. ran into Noah's family at ESPN gameday at sdsu.
had a cool conversation and they said Noah loves it at NDSU and they love it there and so happy to be here.

props to him. when they added Zeb & Trey blew up, I wouldnt of faulted Noah for heading somewhere else. good for him to want to be apart of this program and he's definitely helping Trey

Have to imagine he is not on scholie, either. Got to love him for that.

heffray
05-21-2023, 04:17 PM
I got grouped with Noah at Edgewood Men’s night last Tuesday. Game was a scramble and we had a good time (took T2). He’s at Northwestern Mutual with Hendricks and he and his wife are expecting their first child soon. Love to see it when out of state Bison players put down roots in Fargo.