PDA

View Full Version : Eric Wilson to Rutgers?

MarosyRU
01-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Hi guys.. As you can I'm new to this board and was looking for some information on this guy (Eric Wilson). I did a google search and the Bison website came up. On my Rutgers football board there is some news that Eric has commited to RU. Does anyone have any information on him? Was he someone that you guys were looking at or did he play for you guys at some point? Any help would be greatly appreicated!! Feel free to come over to our board and check it out !(http://mb4.scout.com/frutgersfrm7) Good luck with your 2006 season. I'll keep an eye out for your scores and stats!!

Thanks!

Marosy

tony
01-24-2006, 04:49 PM
That must be the DT from Hibbing that BisonInsider.com has listed as a possible recruiting target for NDSU but right now he is just a name to me. Hibbing has a community college so I'm guessing he played there. Hibbing CC doesn't have a huge web presence and I couldn't even find a roster much less stats. Trainer (from BisonInsider) might know more.

Thanks for the information and good wishes.

MarosyRU
01-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Thanks Tony!! Please stop over to our board anytime I'm (smarosy) on that board. Again good luck in the 2006 season! I'll be cheering for you guys!! Keep an eye on Rutgers (the birthplace of college football), for the 2006 year we have a very good team returning and look to improve on our Insight Bowl exposure this season. Our 2 backs (Brian Leonard and Ray Rice) are amazing!!

Flintstone
01-24-2006, 07:23 PM
Leonard is a Stud!

silkamilkamonico
01-24-2006, 09:47 PM
Leonard is a Stud!

Yep, and Rice will be even more of a stud.

Trainer
01-25-2006, 12:03 AM
Eric Wilson (6'3 260-lbs. from Ft. Lauderdale, FL) played DT for Hibbing Community College... I know he didn't make All-Minnesota Community College Conference, plus I haven't been able to find any statistical info. Gotta be some MCCC fans out there somewhere... *

MarosyRU
01-25-2006, 05:18 PM
Ok.. Whatever you can find. BL and Rice are incredible!! I remember the first game this year at Illinois when BL leaped over this DB by 3 or 4 feet and then out ran a safety for an 80 yard TD run..

Go to the multimedia section on the webpage and check out the Illinois video. You will see what I'm talking about!! You can check out Rice in other videos as well.

http://scarletknights.com/football/

sambini
02-04-2006, 04:47 AM
Good luck to you folks out at RUTGERS. I saw you guys play at the INSIGHT.COM BOWL.