PDA

View Full Version : JMU board posters saying 7 JMU players suspended for same issues at YSU

BisonBacker
12-14-2016, 03:44 AM
JMU board has a few posters saying 7 JMU players (5 Starters) supposedly failed a piss test following their game last weekend. Not seen anything reported by the school or any media yet but the poster reporting it says his sources are close to the team and he believes it. I really hope its not true. I want to see NDSU beat them without any excuses for them losing because of suspended players.

Also what the hell is up with this years playoffs and all these rumors and reported stories of players failing drug tests? Is it just some sick ploy or is there more to the story with the NCAA getting more stringent in their testing?

http://csnbbs.com/thread-802322-page-3.html

wagsabison
12-14-2016, 03:45 AM
Agreed. Hopefully not true. I want them full strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HandoEX
12-14-2016, 04:19 AM
NDSU's opponents should be allowed to take any steroids or PEDs they want to even the playing field a little.

This better not be true!!!

MAKBison
12-14-2016, 04:27 AM
NDSU's opponents should be allowed to take any steroids or PEDs they want to even the playing field a little.

This better not be true!!!

I like how they are also claiming 3 ndsu starters popped......lol.

ndsubison1
12-14-2016, 04:30 AM
Not sure if serious

ndsubison1
12-14-2016, 04:32 AM
I like how they are also claiming 3 ndsu starters popped......lol.

If that is true the only way they would hear that about us was is if they maybe had a source through the NCAA

MAKBison
12-14-2016, 04:33 AM
Not sure if serious

It serious.....a jmu student is saying his football buddy told him jmu has some hot pissers. The ndsu part is just a jmu dickead trying to create a rumor. The ndsu part mot real. The jmu might be real

The chick that works for jmu and keeps posting on here should know. If she comes on jere denying it....its not real. If the fort drum baby
Says nothing...its probably real.

I hope its not real!!!!!!!

Wally
12-14-2016, 04:36 AM
It serious.....a jmu student is saying his football buddy told him jmu has some hot pissers. The ndsu part is just a jmu dickead trying to create a rumor. The ndsu part mot real. The jmu might be real

I heard 3 EWU guys got popped too......might as well throw them in the positive test rumor mill since the other 3 teams are all in it....supposedly....SMH

MAKBison
12-14-2016, 04:38 AM
I heard 3 EWU guys got popped too......might as well throw them in the positive test rumor mill since the other 3 teams are all in it....supposedly....SMH

Ncaa must have updated the whiz test lol

MAKBison
12-14-2016, 04:47 AM
Now the student who originally stated it, deleted his posts

NDSU92
12-14-2016, 04:48 AM
I'm colorblind. Is this whole thread purple or are y'all biting on the same hook as the SDSU shit last week

MAKBison
12-14-2016, 04:56 AM
I'm colorblind. Is this whole thread purple or are y'all biting on the same hook as the SDSU shit last week

Freaking Russians.

MAKBison
12-14-2016, 04:57 AM

No bitting, just telling folks what the Dukes are chatting about.

Does not change anything for me one way or the other.....just hope its bs. No excuses bring the best game.

NDSU92
12-14-2016, 05:05 AM
No bitting, just telling folks what the Dukes are chatting about.

Does not change anything for me one way or the other.....just hope its bs. No excuses bring the best game.

Well ya, just jogs the memory about unsubstantiated rumors of failed drug tests from about 120 hours ago

MAKBison
12-14-2016, 05:07 AM
Well ya, just jogs the memory about unsubstantiated rumors of failed drug tests from about 120 hours ago

Wait, what! What happened 120 hours ago.......i am soooooo hungry. You up for White Castle

Vet70
12-14-2016, 11:19 AM
3 NDSU players? Not that it couldn't be true, but I would bet since they don't know the difference between Frisco and Fargo they picked up the SDSU rumor.

MrSnuffleupagus
12-14-2016, 11:38 AM
Based on what I've been told in the Burg' tonight, the NDSU information about 3 starters being suspended due to a NCAA pop is true. Was at the library earlier and one of the offensive starters was there that I was in a group project with last semester. I spoke to him and asked him about it all. I won't disclose any information but I inquired about the post about NDSU and he said "yep, it's no joke this year". NDSU apparently has 3 starters suspended all on defense (NOT 100% CONFIRMATION, JUST SOURCES WITHIN THE NCAA PLAYERS LEVEL)

lol k.

10char

MrSnuffleupagus
12-14-2016, 11:42 AM
This is interesting to me now. The following was posted on the /r/FCS subreddit 2 days ago:

unconfirmed: but hearing a rumor that as many as 10 JMU players failed a drug test yesterday. Rumored to be 5 starters included.

Mr Meaty
12-14-2016, 12:23 PM
It appears that YSU is true but are any of the others?
Is this more "fake" news ???

gumby013
12-14-2016, 12:28 PM

Alt-news...

Vet70
12-14-2016, 12:30 PM

Alt-news...

They used to be called rumors or gossip.

gumby013
12-14-2016, 12:36 PM
lol k.

10char

They have started to go completely tin-foil over there...

apologies if this has been pointed out, but did anyone else notice that NDSU plays at "Gate City Bank Field"? is there even a chance that Houston started his "Lock the gates" thing in reference to that? I realize that was the UNH game. but maybe he was trying to plant that seed (who knows how long he's been saying it, it could be something he's been saying all season for all we know) just in case we make it to Fargo. it could be a coincidence, but based on the amount of time they discussed NDSU in the offseason, I wouldn't think it's insane that it was intentional.

StL Bison Fan
12-14-2016, 12:43 PM
They have started to go completely tin-foil over there...

You just have to laugh.

Vet70
12-14-2016, 12:46 PM
You just have to laugh.

Don't laugh---Houston was good enough to build a team in one year designed to beat NDSU.

G_Funky
12-14-2016, 01:41 PM
the ysu thing took off like wild fire when it hit...i feel like if there was something actually going down, esp at ndsu, it would be plastered all over the place.

G_Funky
12-14-2016, 01:54 PM
JMU board has a few posters saying 7 JMU players (5 Starters) supposedly failed a piss test following their game last weekend. Not seen anything reported by the school or any media yet but the poster reporting it says his sources are close to the team and he believes it. I really hope its not true. I want to see NDSU beat them without any excuses for them losing because of suspended players.

Also what the hell is up with this years playoffs and all these rumors and reported stories of players failing drug tests? Is it just some sick ploy or is there more to the story with the NCAA getting more stringent in their testing?

IF this is for real, whoever tested positive will still play this weekend. after a positive test they have to send it to a lab for confirmation...during that time it's business as usual. typically takes a week or so..that's why the shit hit the fan for ysu after the wofford game, when the tests were actually taken after the jsu game.

MrSnuffleupagus
12-14-2016, 01:58 PM
IF this is for real, whoever tested positive will still play this weekend. after a positive test they have to send it to a lab for confirmation...during that time it's business as usual. typically takes a week or so..that's why the shit hit the fan for ysu after the wofford game, when the tests were actually taken after the jsu game.

Which is BS. They could have tests like these expedited. You'd think the NCAA would want to take doped up student athletes off the court/field ASAP.

G_Funky
12-14-2016, 02:00 PM
Which is BS. They could have tests like these expedited. You'd think the NCAA would want to take doped up student athletes off the court/field ASAP.

that costs extra...and it's unfair for every other kid who's been busted for pissing hot...spending extra coin and creating an unequal environment are strictly forbade by the ncaa.

MrSnuffleupagus
12-14-2016, 02:07 PM
that costs extra...and it's unfair for every other kid who's been busted for pissing hot...spending extra coin and creating an unequal environment are strictly forbade by the ncaa.

Yeah, how dare they make it unfair during the playoffs.

HerdBot
12-14-2016, 02:15 PM
It's all bullshit. No truth to this whatsoever.

MAKBison
12-14-2016, 02:30 PM

Unless of course its from the game prior.

bisonp
12-14-2016, 02:30 PM
If it's just pot and they play, I don't care. If it's for PEDs and they play, then I do have an issue. But I really doubt any of it is real anyway.

G_Funky
12-14-2016, 02:33 PM
Unless of course its from the game prior.

pretty sure if that were the case then ysu wouldn't be the only team put on blast about it. same goes for the sdsu rumor last week.

MAKBison
12-14-2016, 02:39 PM
What gets to me. Sdsu fans started their own rumor. Ysu fans theirs. Duke fans started their rumor and ndsu's rumor. Thats bullshit. Fine, talk about your own team, but dont go starting rumors about kids on the other team.

tony
12-14-2016, 02:46 PM
Locking this up. Somebody we don't know and who has no credibility said something that they don't even claim to have firsthand knowledge of.