PDA

View Full Version : Is there any place in Sioux Falls that is hosting a Bison gathering?

VA BISON FAN
12-08-2016, 09:08 PM
Looking to meet some people for the game in SF.

bisonaudit
12-08-2016, 09:29 PM
http://ndsualumni.com/2016/football-quarterfinals-vs-sdsu

Sioux Falls, SD
Starz
2209 W 57th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Host: Gery Baar
605-376-5147
More info and RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sdsu-at-ndsu-quarter-finals-registration-30049131762
Find us on Facebook! Bison Watch Sioux Falls
https://www.facebook.com/BisonWatchSiouxFalls/
BisonWatchSiouxFalls@gmail.com

gumby013
12-08-2016, 09:29 PM
There is an official one listed for Sioux Falls.

Bison bison
12-08-2016, 09:33 PM
Don't know the host, but he sounds like a real Baar!

MNLonghorn10
12-08-2016, 10:34 PM
be a man..go to cubbies in Brookings

SDSUAlum08
12-09-2016, 03:04 AM
Shenanigans in Sioux Falls has a watch party

SDbison
12-09-2016, 03:15 AM
Looking to meet some people for the game in SF.
The SF watch site hosted by Gery Baar is done well. He usually gets a decent crowd. Seems he has been trying different bars around town. Since I have season tickets and go to a couple away games I only went to one of his parties. Have fun. I will be at the game.

ndsubison1
12-09-2016, 05:40 AM
Will Bunny fans complain?

Thumper 76
12-09-2016, 05:45 AM

Coming from the fan of a team that complained so hard that the NCAA changed a rule for them this is rich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

56BISON73
12-09-2016, 05:56 AM
Coming from the fan of a team that complained so hard that the NCAA changed a rule for them this is rich.

Please tell us what NDSU communications you are privy to. I would be interested in reading them.

Plus may I suggest you read those rules and find the rule that specifically states that there will be no intro videos. Ive read them and cant find it. Did I miss it?

Thumper 76
12-09-2016, 06:00 AM
Please tell us what NDSU communications you are privy to. I would be interested in reading them.

Plus may I suggest you read those rules and find the rule that specifically states that there will be no intro videos. Ive read them and cant find it. Did I miss it?

Let's follow the timeline shall we? NCAA says no intro videos. Somehow SDSU is able to pull it off among other schools in spite of playing earlier, but NDSU can't. NDSU releases news that they aren't going to be allowed to use intro video, fans kick and scream as well as your radio show that has an actual employee of NDSU connected to the situation. NCAA changes rule. Please tell me what's wrong with my timeline.

Also, the rule was dumb. However NDSU fans reacted like a spoiled child and the NCAA acted like a shitty parent giving them their way. End of story

EC8CH
12-09-2016, 07:46 AM
Let's follow the timeline shall we? NCAA says no intro videos. Somehow SDSU is able to pull it off among other schools in spite of playing earlier, but NDSU can't. NDSU releases news that they aren't going to be allowed to use intro video, fans kick and scream as well as your radio show that has an actual employee of NDSU connected to the situation. NCAA changes rule. Please tell me what's wrong with my timeline.

Also, the rule was dumb. However NDSU fans reacted like a spoiled child and the NCAA acted like a shitty parent giving them their way. End of story

Or maybe the NDSU fanbase is just passionate and engaged enough to effect change when policies that negatively effect their teams are began.

You agree the new policy was bad yet mock NDSU fans for getting it reversed, who sounds like a child?

Son of a Bison
12-09-2016, 09:05 AM

Didn't they complain about our championship trophy tour with Scheels?

ZHerd
12-09-2016, 10:01 AM

So any time there is a stupid rule or law everyone should just shut up and follow it...because it's THE RULE? I'm glad Bison fans don't have your mindset. Have fun sitting around and crying over the people that changed something that needed change

StL Bison Fan
12-09-2016, 12:03 PM

It was SHSU. Their video is the best!

THEsocalledfan
12-09-2016, 02:07 PM

Sioux Falls, SD
Starz
2209 W 57th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57105
Host: Gery Baar
605-376-5147
More info and RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/sdsu-at-ndsu-quarter-finals-registration-30049131762
Find us on Facebook! Bison Watch Sioux Falls
https://www.facebook.com/BisonWatchSiouxFalls/
BisonWatchSiouxFalls@gmail.com

Pretty close to my house; not a half bad place. The other party mentioned is for the demented, so skip that one.

However, this SF resident will be hitting the road at about 5 and in the lot tomorrow at 6. I am looking forward to rabbit stew......

THEsocalledfan
12-09-2016, 02:09 PM

Did we ever find out if Stig really did complain to the NCAA? I never heard resolution about that.

oldmantutters
12-09-2016, 02:12 PM

The place with all the goofy shit on the walls?

Professor Chaos
12-09-2016, 02:18 PM

The place with all the goofy shit on the walls?

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachments/general-chit-chat/348431d1201058499-i-got-you-good-you-rookie-fawk-shenanigans2.jpg

Thumper 76
12-09-2016, 02:18 PM
Did we ever find out if Stig really did complain to the NCAA? I never heard resolution about that.

Well Izzo sent out a tweet about it being brought up at the San Diego game, so that would have been an odd time for us to be worried about it since we had already started playing Nova....

Mr. Burgundy
12-09-2016, 03:04 PM

Any other big news we should know about this game? any updates?

CAS4127
12-09-2016, 03:17 PM

I agree with all of this. These are the same people who bitched and complained about FCC bitching and complains about the media policy and getting their way. I feel we should have just obliged. Not like the team/players GAF.

G_Funky
12-09-2016, 08:50 PM

this is only going to lead to more mind numbing discussion about how NDSU is the NCAA's cash cow and how the NCAA shouldn't be biting the hand that feeds it.

😳

so thank you.

MAKBison
12-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Didn't they complain about our championship trophy tour with Scheels?

Totally forgot about that....Yes they did