https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu3jjdF5pI0

FrozenTech
12-01-2016, 07:31 PM
Solid Production values.

Voice over got kinda chatty.

TransAmBison
12-01-2016, 07:40 PM
Solid Production values.

Voice over got kinda chatty.Agreed. I've never been a fan of that guy's speaking abilities. It just feels like he is trying too hard to be dramatic and not pulling it off.

Jay
12-01-2016, 07:40 PM
It's probably just me, but I can't stand the amount of times I hear "attack the process" in videos, press conferences, interviews, etc.

1993bison
12-01-2016, 07:45 PM
It's probably just me, but I can't stand the amount of times I hear "attack the process" in videos, press conferences, interviews, etc.
Really? What more do you want?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

TransAmBison
12-01-2016, 07:51 PM

Sent from my XT1254 using TapatalkIt's become cliche. How many press conferences/interviews/etc do we listen to where lots of things are said...yet nothing is said?

Don't get me wrong...I don't need to be convinced why things are the way they are...I get it...just saying I can see his point.

aces1180
12-01-2016, 07:52 PM

It's the new "whale of a game" line...

runtheoption
12-01-2016, 07:53 PM

Grab them by the p***y!!

(I meant "pinky", you DOB's)

bisonaudit
12-01-2016, 07:57 PM

I could do without it in the hype video. Those things are supposed to get fans pumped up, as opposed to focus and motivate the team. I get it in the other contexts, just not the hype video. Just give me the hit real and the metal. Attacking the process for me consists of making sure I'm not out of alcohol or bar snacks and checking to see if I need to reboot my DirecTV box because ESPN Extra and my account have a tempestuous relationship.

BisonNation11
12-01-2016, 08:22 PM

I'm right there with you. I can't imagine being a player. I get it's a motto to live by for them, but you also have to continue to reinvent yourself. Especially with the younger generation as things get old really fast.

bisonmike2
12-01-2016, 08:36 PM
I enjoyed the final 15 to 20 seconds. Loved the highlights from each championship run.

CaBisonFan
12-01-2016, 08:40 PM
Not a bad little video.

Mr Meaty
12-01-2016, 08:42 PM
Here I thought someone had purchased a new tailgating trailer just in time for the playoffs. :hide:

56BISON73
12-01-2016, 08:48 PM
:rofl:

OMG. Just a few short years ago people were crying for stuff like this. I mean fucking crying for anything like this. People were bad mouthing the marketing dept because people here need there fix. Now this is just passe with people complaining of the content.

Too funny.

1st&TennBison
12-01-2016, 08:58 PM
I would like to see more Cow Bell

Bison 4 Life
12-01-2016, 09:18 PM
Agreed. I've never been a fan of that guy's speaking abilities. It just feels like he is trying too hard to be dramatic and not pulling it off.

Oh I'm SO glad someone else thinks that.

aces1180
12-01-2016, 09:28 PM
Who is the voice over guy? Does anyone know? I wonder why they don't work with Cullhane or Dan Michaels?

Bison 4 Life
12-01-2016, 09:41 PM
Who is the voice over guy? Does anyone know? I wonder why they don't work with Cullhane or Dan Michaels?

I'm pretty sure it's just a Ben Newman speech to the team.

I'm sure he helps but he bugs me for some reason.

Hammerhead
12-01-2016, 10:25 PM
I just noticed the option to play this video on any of our DVRs but only when viewing this page in Chrome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu3jjdF5pI0

56BISON73
12-01-2016, 10:27 PM

You have to be involved at that moment for it to really mean something

Green1
12-01-2016, 10:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9_8YxDQYCo

Christopher Moen
12-01-2016, 10:52 PM
I enjoyed it. "Attack the Process" is important in athletics, especially in regards to all aspects of a football season. Same thing goes for "Stay Humble, Stay Hungry." If a team as whole lives up to these words, complacency won't settle in.

As fans, the phrases are probably nothing more than fancy words. To the team, it's part of the culture to remain successful.

EC8CH
12-01-2016, 11:04 PM
Video reminds me how awesome the home playoff run has been and not to overlook any future ones.

wagsabison
12-02-2016, 12:22 PM
How about the old turf we had on the first couple playoff runs. Seems like ages ago now!

TransAmBison
12-02-2016, 12:59 PM

I'm sure he helps but he bugs me for some reason.So I rewatched it and tried to pinpoint what it is that bugs me. He emphasizes almost every word...which to me loses the effect.

moosbah
12-02-2016, 01:24 PM
So I rewatched it and tried to pinpoint what it is that bugs me. He emphasizes almost every word...which to me loses the effect.

It honestly would be better with no voice over at all. Just show the highlights, fire up the rousing music and let er go. (aka, use the RTO "date night" methodology).

Mr Meaty
12-02-2016, 01:30 PM
I have heard Ben speak in person. He is a motivational speaker therefore he emphasis on words more than a regular speaker. He has a good message and I think it is used to provide inspiration to the team but also trying to keep them humble of past accomplishments. With is voice over on the video or if there was nothing but rousing music, either way the hair stands up on the back of my neck. It is playoff football in the Fargodome and the Bison are ready. ARE US FANS READY???? Lets do this. Go Bison, The March is On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TransAmBison
12-02-2016, 01:30 PM
It honestly would be better with no voice over at all. Just show the highlights, fire up the rousing music and let er go. (aka, use the RTO "date night" methodology).Don't be fooled...RTO has motivational tapes that he listens to prior to date night as in:

YOU can DO THIS! YOU ARE good ENOUGH. YOU ARE smart ENOUGH! AND gosh DARN it, PEOPLE like YOU! Your WIFE might DREAM about OTHER MEN, but SHE is STUCK with YOU! JUST keep TRYING! SHE will EVENTUALLY be HALF asleep AND ACCIDENTALLY say YES!

runtheoption
12-02-2016, 01:49 PM
It honestly would be better with no voice over at all. Just show the highlights, fire up the rousing music and let er go. (aka, use the RTO "date night" methodology).

Don't be fooled...RTO has motivational tapes that he listens to prior to date night as in:

YOU can DO THIS! YOU ARE good ENOUGH. YOU ARE smart ENOUGH! AND gosh DARN it, PEOPLE like YOU! Your WIFE might DREAM about OTHER MEN, but SHE is STUCK with YOU! JUST keep TRYING! SHE will EVENTUALLY be HALF asleep AND ACCIDENTALLY say YES!

Listen, you 2 jackwads. I share my secrets with you, and this is how you repay me? By broadcasting it all over THE VILLE?

For the record, "rousing music" and "motivational tapes" are code for "hookers and blow." A guy has to have standards.

1993bison
12-02-2016, 03:33 PM
So I rewatched it and tried to pinpoint what it is that bugs me. He emphasizes almost every word...which to me loses the effect.
Have you considered a career as a motivational speaker analyst?

Bison 4 Life
12-02-2016, 03:36 PM
Have you considered a career as a motivational speaker analyst?

Being a motivational speaker doesn't seem hard. find a couple of catch phrases, repeat.

gizmo
12-02-2016, 03:48 PM
I like it! Go Bison!!!!!����

Mr. Burgundy
12-02-2016, 03:50 PM
Being a motivational speaker doesn't seem hard. find a couple of catch phrases, repeat.

You should do it. Let us know how it goes. Seems pretty easy. I will buy your book and attend your seminars.

bisonaudit
12-02-2016, 03:55 PM

Longing
Rusted
Seventeen
Daybreak
Furnace
Nine
Benign
Homecoming
One
Freight Car

Bison 4 Life
12-02-2016, 03:56 PM
You should do it. Let us know how it goes. Seems pretty easy. I will buy your book and attend your seminars.

It would be the one actual practical application of my Speech Communication degree.

Christopher Moen
12-02-2016, 06:03 PM

Sweet, time for a "catch phrase" thread drift!

https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-15-2015/Dt0L0C.gif

Mr Meaty
12-02-2016, 06:05 PM

I must have been with a motivational speaker last night. OMG OMG she kept saying :hide:

Christopher Moen
12-02-2016, 06:14 PM
Sometimes, when you really don't have any type of real life skills, a catch phrase can be what gets you over the top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTT5Af_hx6I

Christopher Moen
12-02-2016, 06:21 PM
Sometimes, the best catch phrases come from the craziest among us.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/1e/1e9494df0b206c608e42ca07e6746e16691b2ccc7e573c3223 4ee5bb427d7803.jpg

Hammerhead
12-02-2016, 06:42 PM
Sweet, time for a "catch phrase" thread drift!

https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-15-2015/Dt0L0C.gif

Thread drift -- that TV show is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAqv_YNEqQ0

StL Bison Fan
12-02-2016, 07:13 PM
I must have been with a motivational speaker last night. OMG OMG she kept saying :hide:

You do know that can be interpreted in many ways?

IzzyFlexion
12-02-2016, 08:11 PM

You do know that can be interpreted in many ways?

Seems pretty clear to me..............

Mr. Meaty: "oh mama!"

Mrs. Meaty: "I've told you a million times to wait until I put on my specs."

Mr. Meaty: "Ok......but you'd better hurry."

Mrs. Meaty: "All right ya big horndog..............on my glasses!!...........on my glasses!!*

*This was so much more fun cuz his name is Mr. Meaty.**
**twss

Mr Meaty
12-03-2016, 11:38 AM
Seems pretty clear to me..............

Mr. Meaty: "oh mama!"

Mrs. Meaty: "I've told you a million times to wait until I put on my specs."

Mr. Meaty: "Ok......but you'd better hurry."

Mrs. Meaty: "All right ya big horndog..............on my glasses!!...........on my glasses!!*

*This was so much more fun cuz his name is Mr. Meaty.**
**twss

Pretty close Izzy, just that there is not mrs meaty.
Free at last free at last thank god almighty I am free at last.

wagsabison
12-03-2016, 01:54 PM
I liked the Morgan Freeman voice video the most

FFBison
12-05-2016, 02:40 AM
I liked the Morgan Freeman voice video the most

Yep, and then it was gone forever. Anyone somehow save a copy of that?