PDA

View Full Version : Tickets on goBison.com

bisonfanette
12-01-2016, 12:28 AM
Right now there are still tickets for sale on goBison.com ~ Fill the dome!

Some in section 23 & GA in 13-16 rows DD and above.

BisonHorns
12-01-2016, 01:20 AM
Still some there, spread the word far and wide. People can show their Bison Pride.

Hammerhead
12-01-2016, 01:32 AM
You can still get six seats together which is the maximum amount.

HerdBot
12-01-2016, 04:21 AM
You can STILL get sideline tickets in pairs. Apparently not everyone gets their news from Twitter, the only place I've seen it mentioned. I would grab them soon

BattleBorn
12-01-2016, 04:54 AM
Sounds like Bison fatigue :hide:

bisonfanette
12-01-2016, 06:31 AM
Sounds like Bison fatigue :hide:

That thread is BURIED, remember!!!
I actually think they sold quite a few tickets - GREAT!
Just a little info. I have a college student who didn't receive an email or text (from the college) with info re: how/when to get student playoff tickets. I was curious about this, so I asked 3 of her friends who hadn't seen any information either. Because they are Bison fans, they asked questions, went to the Union & got tickets a week ago Monday. Fine!
This week our farm helper said that his son (Ndsu student, a Senior) didn't get his ticket, because he tried to get one on Monday the 28th. (Too late.) During the regular season students get their tickets the Monday before the game. Playoffs are a different animal. So I asked a Bisonviller "where" the ticket info was for the students... & he said, on facebook & twitter.
Yes, they ALL got tickets... & idk if these kids are living under a rock... but wouldn't a text or email to all students with PLAYOFF info be a consideration? I mean, seriously... this IS the Playoffs! Fill the student sections - they aren't on Christmas break yet!
(I was actually glad to hear that the kids aren't glued to facebook.)
Or... is it better to make $34.50 - 44.50 per ticket selling them to the public?

Winning is Gr8
12-01-2016, 11:41 AM
That thread is BURIED, remember!!!
I actually think they sold quite a few tickets - GREAT!
Just a little info. I have a college student who didn't receive an email or text (from the college) with info re: how/when to get student playoff tickets. I was curious about this, so I asked 3 of her friends who hadn't seen any information either. Because they are Bison fans, they asked questions, went to the Union & got tickets a week ago Monday. Fine!
This week our farm helper said that his son (Ndsu student, a Senior) didn't get his ticket, because he tried to get one on Monday the 28th. (Too late.) During the regular season students get their tickets the Monday before the game. Playoffs are a different animal. So I asked a Bisonviller "where" the ticket info was for the students... & he said, on facebook & twitter.
Yes, they ALL got tickets... & idk if these kids are living under a rock... but wouldn't a text or email to all students with PLAYOFF info be a consideration? I mean, seriously... this IS the Playoffs! Fill the student sections - they aren't on Christmas break yet!
(I was actually glad to hear that the kids aren't glued to facebook.)
Or... is it better to make $34.50 - 44.50 per ticket selling them to the public?

My daughter goes there and got hers day 1 along with all her friends. To me if you are that interested in going you should be checking into it early. For general games you don't go to the union you do it online My guess is the $5 fee for students to get in- many would rather just tailgate and save the $5.

NDSUBowler
12-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Curious, which sections in the end zone are GA and Student Section?

Usually 10-12 are student section, but come playoffs, they are sometimes GA.

During a few games this year, 10-12 was switched to reserve end zone seating.

What are they doing for this game?

MrSnuffleupagus
12-01-2016, 01:48 PM

I haven't heard anything about that. I would suggest emailing NDSU or sending their FB page a message. The person running the page sits right by us and she is very active an knows quite a bit of what is going on.

wagsabison
12-01-2016, 01:48 PM

Looks like Section 13-16 DD and above is general admission now. During the regular season 10-12 and 13-16 were all student sections and I don't believe they had a GA section.

cbline
12-01-2016, 01:54 PM
At 8:55 a.m. on Thursday, only single seats available. Best seat is Sec 23 Row X

bisonfanette
12-01-2016, 01:57 PM

They have sold many tickets for this first playoff game as RESERVE for SECTIONS 10-12.
Last nite if you were buying tickets, it said GA tickets in sections 10-13 Row DD & above.

Of course they also sold tickets in section 23 & 24 (last nite) & they were all RESERVE seating as usual.
There are STILL tickets available in section 23 & selling TODAY! Tell your friends!
Just a minute ago, you could get pairs, or even 4 in section 23 up high.

NDSUBowler
12-01-2016, 01:59 PM
Looks like Section 13-16 DD and above is general admission now. During the regular season 10-12 and 13-16 were all student sections and I don't believe they had a GA section.
During the reg season for the YSU game, 10-12 was definitely reserved end zone seating (I sat there...they kicked students out and sent them to 13-16).

So only 13-16 CC and down is student section? Small student section for sure.

I'll send a message to NDSU and ask.

NDSUBowler
12-01-2016, 02:01 PM
They have sold many tickets for this first playoff game as RESERVE for SECTIONS 10-12.
Last nite if you were buying tickets, it said GA tickets in sections 10-13 Row DD & above.

Of course they also sold tickets in section 23 & 24 (last nite) & they were all RESERVE seating as usual.
There are STILL tickets available in section 23 & selling TODAY! Tell your friends!
Just a minute ago, you could get pairs, or even 4 in section 23 up high.
Excellent, thanks!

So it looks like CC and down is reserved in end zone and DD and up is GA.

El_Chapo
12-01-2016, 02:12 PM
this is bison fatigue combined with a crappy non scholarship team. there will be 2500 empty seats (AT LEAST THEY WILL BE SOLD!)

people are bored with fcs

BisonFanAnn
12-01-2016, 02:15 PM
I logged on last night right at 7:00, and got 2 in Section 23 (row AA). Friends of mine from Minneapolis got 5 on Saturday morning, in Sect 12 (reserved).

I suspect that folks who had trouble getting tickets during the regular season assume that ticket will not be available for playoffs, and don't even try.

Bison 4 Life
12-01-2016, 02:40 PM
I came about a hair close to buying tickets for the whole family and driving 10 hrs in the car with the kids up there. Too many complicating factors. Now I'm trying to resist the urge to come by myself.

EC8CH
12-01-2016, 02:41 PM
I came about a hair close to buying tickets for the whole family and driving 10 hrs in the car with the kids up there. Too many complicating factors. Now I'm trying to resist the urge to come by myself.

Reserved seats are still available as singles only at this point. DO IT!

Mr Pep Band
12-01-2016, 02:52 PM
The Student Section is GA.....and tickets in sections 13-16 rows DD and up are GA.....How the hell are they going to enforce that!?!?:confused:

cbline
12-01-2016, 03:01 PM

That conjures up an image or two!

HerdBot
12-01-2016, 03:04 PM
Looks like you can get general admission in the student section. (Sections 13-16 Rows DD and above) If you can get into section 15 or 16, those are spendy teammakers level areas in the other 3 sections. I would grab those in a heart beat. Plus it's above the students so you can actually be loud and stand.

There are also reserved singles in section 23

ByeSonBusiness
12-01-2016, 03:04 PM
The Student Section is GA.....and tickets in sections 13-16 rows DD and up are GA.....How the hell are they going to enforce that!?!?:confused:

They dont.

Mr Pep Band
12-01-2016, 03:06 PM
They dont.

:evil::biggrin:

MrSnuffleupagus
12-01-2016, 03:08 PM
Just an FYI to those looking to buy tickets and those curious of what's left. When you go in and attempt to buy tickets to see what's available with no intention of buying them; those tickets are then locked for 10 mins. So when you check to see if there are tickets available in consecutive seating, those are unavailable to those trying to buy them. Just thought I would point out the OBVIOUS to those thinking they are helping, but not really...

HerdBot
12-01-2016, 03:10 PM
Just an FYI to those looking to buy tickets and those curious of what's left. When you go in and attempt to buy tickets to see what's available with no intention of buying them; those tickets are then locked for 10 mins. So when you check to see if there are tickets available in consecutive seating, those are unavailable to those trying to buy them. Just thought I would point out the OBVIOUS to those thinking they are helping, but not really...

Be sure to click "remove entire order"

bisonfanette
12-01-2016, 03:21 PM
Yes, there is no general admission in the south end zone as there has been in the past for playoffs.
They sold all of those tickets as reserve.

HerdBot
12-01-2016, 03:24 PM
They dont.

The dome nazis have much more pressing issues... like the chick who was trying to pee in the men's stall

IzzyFlexion
12-01-2016, 04:21 PM
no no..............That is perfectly acceptable..........

Double Standa...................well..............you know.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7448/703/1600/urinal03.jpghttp://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7448/703/1600/urinal03.jpg

El_Chapo
12-01-2016, 04:37 PM
there's hundreds of tickets on craigslist.. there will 2500 empty blue seats and yOU CAN BLAME FCS for that! non scholly team.. hahaha why bother.

Mayville Bison
12-02-2016, 01:53 PM
During the reg season for the YSU game, 10-12 was definitely reserved end zone seating (I sat there...they kicked students out and sent them to 13-16).

So only 13-16 CC and down is student section? Small student section for sure.

I'll send a message to NDSU and ask.

I think below the suites in 16 goes to the visitors during the playoffs doesn't it? Even smaller if they are still forced to provide that

aces1180
12-02-2016, 02:09 PM
I think below the suites in 16 goes to the visitors during the playoffs doesn't it? Even smaller if they are still forced to provide that

They changed that last year from what I recall.

X-Factor
12-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Any particular sections that need be avoided to prevent the sitting ninnies from complaining?

Bison"FANatic"
12-02-2016, 02:48 PM
Any particular sections that need be avoided to prevent the sitting ninnies from complaining?

Mr Meaty
12-02-2016, 02:49 PM

Sect 23 is where the visitors are....

BisManBison
12-02-2016, 02:52 PM
GoBison.com now showing the game as sold out.

acf2
12-02-2016, 03:03 PM

It says sold out for me.

Bison03
12-02-2016, 03:07 PM
Was looking at 8 am and there were GA tickets available in the endzone above the students, in the visitors section, and a couple random sideline singles. It is showing SOLD OUT now. Possible select few available on gameday.

79FCourt
12-02-2016, 03:16 PM
Looks like plenty of tickets still available 75 miles north

stevdock
12-02-2016, 03:26 PM
Sect 23 is where the visitors are....

Not during the playoffs. They take the bottom section of one of the student section (16 I think) and reserve that for the visitor section. That concept is mandated by the NCAA during the playoffs.

roadwarrior
12-02-2016, 03:42 PM
Not during the playoffs. They take the bottom section of one of the student section (16 I think) and reserve that for the visitor section. That concept is mandated by the NCAA during the playoffs.

That was changed. The visiting fans were not there last year.

bisonp
12-02-2016, 04:51 PM
I had an easier time getting tickets this game than any other game in the past several years. Second row. And the limit was upped to 6.

NDSUBowler
12-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Was looking at 8 am and there were GA tickets available in the endzone above the students, in the visitors section, and a couple random sideline singles. It is showing SOLD OUT now. Possible select few available on gameday.
Student section is in end zone? GA is in end zone?

I thought Fanette said SS is only on sideline and GA is only above SS on sideline.

bisonfanette
12-02-2016, 05:10 PM
When I called the ticket office I was told that the entire south end zone was reserve seating and general admission was up high in sections 13 through 16. Apparently they now have general admission up high in the south end zone as well... because I believe Bison 03's stmt.

NDSUBowler
12-02-2016, 05:12 PM
When I called the ticket office I was told that the entire south end zone was reserve seating and general admission was up high in sections 13 through 16. Apparently they now have general admission up high in the south end zone as well... because I believe Bison 03's stmt.

Thanks to you and B03!

I did send messages to a few NDSU social media sites to see if I can get a confirmation from them as well. Will report back if I hear anything!

TAILG8R
12-02-2016, 05:59 PM
Jeff and Jeremy just announced as they signed off that the game is now sold out. Does that mean we've sold enough tickets to be considered a sell out or are there actually no tickets left?

cbline
12-02-2016, 06:15 PM
Jeff and Jeremy just announced as they signed off that the game is now sold out. Does that mean we've sold enough tickets to be considered a sell out or are there actually no tickets left?

I went to gobison.com at 1:14 Central Time. It displays the game as sold out, no chance at all to buy tickets.

NDSUBowler
12-02-2016, 06:33 PM
Thanks to you and B03!

I did send messages to a few NDSU social media sites to see if I can get a confirmation from them as well. Will report back if I hear anything!
Confirmes that GA is only DD and up in 13-16 and all end zone is reserved.

Thanks all!