PDA

View Full Version : Pierre Gee-Tucker Injury

tolnabison
11-21-2016, 05:05 PM
Coach Klieman says PGT has a MCL sprain, no structural damage. Out this week, will be re-evaluated next week.

THEsocalledfan
11-21-2016, 05:07 PM
Coach Klieman says PGT has a MCL sprain, no structural damage. Out this week, will be re-evaluated next week.

We may need him for Cal Poly; keep your fingers crossed.

MAKBison
11-21-2016, 05:11 PM
On the KVLY pre-show, they had the team Doctors on saying this type of injury can last a week to a month. The higher the strain up on the leg the more blood that gets to it and the quicker it heals.

Professor Chaos
11-21-2016, 05:21 PM
Honestly that's about a best case scenario right now as far that type of injury goes. It looked like it could've been much much worse when it happened.

thebigund
11-21-2016, 05:27 PM
MCL issues mean turning and running or going side to side is horrible, straight line is no problem. Not good for an LB against Poly's offense.

Bisonator98
11-21-2016, 05:38 PM
That's good news.

TransAmBison
11-21-2016, 05:56 PM
That was needed. Even if he can't make it for Cal Poly...he isn't lost for the season.

SDbison
11-21-2016, 06:20 PM
That was needed. Even if he can't make it for Cal Poly...he isn't lost for the season. Yeah but SDSU has been known to twist legs........

Bison"FANatic"
11-21-2016, 06:28 PM
That is great to hear. When they did the Anterior Drawer test on it, it looked terrible on TV for movement, man he must have a lot of play in his knee. I was hoping it wasn't going to be a ACL.

KilldeerBison
11-21-2016, 06:41 PM
Yeah but SDSU has been known to twist legs........

Karma is a bitch. Or, what goes around, comes around. They can have the Stiggy leg twist. The Bison will counter with the "Stone Cold Stunner".

southcliffbison
11-21-2016, 07:09 PM

A good remedy for that is a cleated shoe up against the jaw. Really quite effective ..........

Herd12
11-21-2016, 07:43 PM
MCL issues mean turning and running or going side to side is horrible, straight line is no problem. Not good for an LB against Poly's offense.

Maybe, maybe not. The Bison run a 4-4 with the SS dropping down against triple option offenses like that. PGT and Plank would probably have FB responsibilities with Stumpf and Grimsley taking the outside work with the defensive ends.

G_Funky
11-21-2016, 10:02 PM

someone in green and yellow needs to yank that motherfucker's ponytail out the back of his helmet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thebigund
11-21-2016, 10:06 PM
Maybe, maybe not. The Bison run a 4-4 with the SS dropping down against triple option offenses like that. PGT and Plank would probably have FB responsibilities with Stumpf and Grimsley taking the outside work with the defensive ends.
I'm just saying, Polys offense makes the defense run sideline to sideline.

Christopher Moen
11-21-2016, 10:43 PM

You think NDSU's defense isn't capable of adapting? Take in mind how different their first three opponents' offenses were this year. Now keep in mind how much better the defense has gotten over the season despite the injuries. Every position on that team is filled with studs.

56BISON73
11-21-2016, 10:59 PM

We used to do that also. For some reason we have gotten away from that.

thebigund
11-21-2016, 11:40 PM
You think NDSU's defense isn't capable of adapting? Take in mind how different their first three opponents' offenses were this year. Now keep in mind how much better the defense has gotten over the season despite the injuries. Every position on that team is filled with studs.

So let's say PGT can't play against Poly. Who will take his place?

EC8CH
11-21-2016, 11:45 PM

Board and/or Jordheim.

SDbison
11-21-2016, 11:46 PM
So let's say PGT can't play against Poly. Who will take his place? Likely Marlette or Board.

Christopher Moen
11-21-2016, 11:52 PM
Board and/or Jordheim.

I believe Jordheim played in PGT's place on Saturday.

With that said, Board/Jordheim/Marlette aren't chump meat and would be stars on most FCS teams already.

thebigund
11-21-2016, 11:55 PM

With that said, Board/Jordheim/Marlette aren't chump meat and would be stars on most NFL teams already.

Fixed your delusional post

PattyBison
11-22-2016, 12:00 AM

I guess what is your point? No one wanted the injury (except for maybe you). It isn't ideal whether he can play or not. Should we just forfeit?

Vet70
11-22-2016, 12:06 AM

Since he didn't make an NFL team is what's his name available?

Bisonator98
11-22-2016, 12:22 AM

Shouldn't you be more concerned with NC A&T?:duel:

aces1180
11-22-2016, 12:26 AM
Since he didn't make an NFL team is what's his name available?

Phil Lattrell?

I wonder if he can get out of his contact with the FM Liberty?

Christopher Moen
11-22-2016, 12:35 AM

Explain what was delusional about my post. Those three were well-recruited and have survived a system that many can't.

thebigund
11-22-2016, 01:08 AM
Explain what was delusional about my post. Those three were well-recruited and have survived a system that many can't.

It's an old sorry company line with you guys. "Our backups could start for anyone else."

The majority of your players "survive" your "system" so I'd say many can.

Christopher Moen
11-22-2016, 01:09 AM
It's an old sorry company line with you guys. "Our backups could start for anyone else."

If it's true, it's not delusional.

thebigund
11-22-2016, 01:10 AM

Feel free to provide me with many examples of former Bison backups going on to other FCS schools and becoming stars.

scottietohottie
11-22-2016, 01:13 AM
Feel free to provide me with many examples of former Bison backups going on to other FCS schools and becoming stars.

Those who stay will be champions.

Bisonator98
11-22-2016, 01:18 AM

They like winning championships too much. :duel:

EC8CH
11-22-2016, 01:19 AM

Why do they need to have actually transferred to another FCS school to prove his point?

FACT: Many said similar things about Wentz being able to be a star at other schools while he was backing up Jensen for years.

bisonfanette
11-22-2016, 01:19 AM
Those who stay will be champions.

Wait a go Scottie! :judges:

MontBison
11-22-2016, 01:21 AM
I think the correct answer to underwares question was we would just play defense with 10 guys cause we don't have anyone else who can play d.

MAKBison
11-22-2016, 01:22 AM

With that said, Board/Jordheim/Marlette aren't chump meat and would be stars on most FCS teams already.

it will be Jordheim BTW its been reported he is much faster than PGT

Vet70
11-22-2016, 01:22 AM
Why do they need to have actually transferred to another FCS school to prove his point?

FACT: Many said similar things about Wentz being able to be a star at other schools while he was backing up Jensen for years.

Nah, he never would have made it.

MAKBison
11-22-2016, 01:27 AM

I recall a backup that went on to become the number 2 guy in the draft.
Of course, there was anther guy that was a backup and he is killing it in Indy. I think Beck was a backup and came in for an injury....gotta love that natty pick!

Or are you just limiting this to guys who left the team.....you know not actually guys who were Number 2 on the depth chart.

thebigund
11-22-2016, 01:28 AM
Still waiting

MAKBison
11-22-2016, 01:30 AM
Still waiting

what are you waiting for a list of guys who left the team?

thebigund
11-22-2016, 01:32 AM
what are you waiting for a list of guys who left the team?
And subsequently became stars on another FCS team. That was the claim made so I'd like to see some proof.

PattyBison

Again, what is your point in this thread? First you kept trying to insist that he either won't be capable or won't be competent against Poly. It's almost as though you are gleeful that he is injured. And of course, you have San Diego apparently forfeiting too. The glee is quite disturbing.

Christopher Moen

Um, NDSU back-ups means they still play for NDSU, not other FCS teams. Looks like you painted yourself into a corner.

PattyBison
11-22-2016, 01:34 AM
Still waiting

I'm waiting on my question about what NDSU should do?

NDSU1980
11-22-2016, 01:34 AM

You sure seem to hope that PGT is not going to see the field. Try a different tactic, you jealousy is showing again.

MAKBison
11-22-2016, 01:35 AM
And subsequently became stars on another FCS team. That was the claim made so I'd like to see some proof.

Serious Clark..... you don't understand what the man was saying????:facepalm::facepalm: Ok, let me ask it this way. from your persepective how many on the two deep would not play significant snaps on other teams? Waiting!!!!

PattyBison
11-22-2016, 01:35 AM
You sure seem to hope that PGT is not going to see the field. Try a different tactic, you jealousy is showing again.

Doesn't he though?

NDSU1980
11-22-2016, 01:36 AM

I can't believe Tony doesn't have the balls to ban this asshat. (no purple)

thebigund
11-22-2016, 01:36 AM
Um, NDSU back-ups means they still play for NDSU, not other FCS teams. Looks like you painted yourself into a corner.

Former is the key word, looks like you can't read good. Safe to say it's just an arrogant assumption that teh Bison backups would star elsewhere if they were to leave?

Bisonator98
11-22-2016, 01:37 AM

No the claim was our backups could start for other FCS teams. If they left they aren't our backups. You're not very good at this are you? No wonder you went to the flagshit.

Vet70
11-22-2016, 01:38 AM
Still waiting

Now you are playing "it depends on what your definition of is is." The original poster said backups were capable of starting on other FCS teams. Very clever to twist the issue.

thebigund
11-22-2016, 01:40 AM
Again, what is your point in this thread? First you kept trying to insist that he either won't be capable or won't be competent against Poly. It's almost as though you are gleeful that he is injured. And of course, you have San Diego apparently forfeiting too. The glee is quite disturbing.

My point in posting in this thread was to find out who would take PGTs place if he can't go against Poly. Yes, Poly will win. I'm never gleeful in anyone being injured, I'm not a piece of shit.

Christopher Moen
Former is the key word, looks like you can't read good. Safe to say it's just an arrogant assumption that teh Bison backups would star elsewhere if they were to leave?

When did I say former Bison? Here's my phrase, "With that said, Board/Jordheim/Marlette aren't chump meat and would be stars on most FCS teams already."

Last time I checked, those three still play for the Bison. Why would stud Bison players leave the program when they can stay and become Champions?

MAKBison

Answer my question...which of our current 2 deep would not have significant snaps on another team. Ill make it easier for you...lets cut out the shit teams....lets say just the top teams from each of the conferences

PattyBison
11-22-2016, 01:42 AM
My point in posting in this thread was to find out who would take PGTs place if he can't go against Poly. Yes, Poly will win. I'm never gleeful in anyone being injured, I'm not a piece of shit.

If your point was to find out who would take his place, why did you spend numerous posts saying that he would be incapable of playing against Poly or ineffective if he does?????

And no I am not convinced that you aren't thrilled for his injury.

thebigund
11-22-2016, 01:43 AM
When did I say former Bison? Here's my phrase, "With that said, Board/Jordheim/Marlette aren't chump meat and would be stars on most FCS teams already."

Last time I checked, those three still play for the Bison. Why would stud Bison players leave the program when they can stay and become Champions?

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post

Bisonator98
11-22-2016, 01:44 AM

Yeah where does it say former?

MAKBison
11-22-2016, 01:44 AM

Waiting!!!!!!

thebigund
11-22-2016, 01:45 AM
If your point was to find out who would take his place, why did you spend numerous posts saying that he would be incapable of playing against Poly or ineffective if he does?????

I want UND to play NDSU in the playoffs. I want NDSU to be at full strength when we take them down. Right now NDSU is not at full strength after loosing DeLuca Tanguay and now PGT.

Also fuck you for implying I'm thrilled that a football player got injured.

Christopher Moen

Board, Jordheim and Marlette are studs that could start for any FCS program. However, they would rather stay and become Champions again. How hard is that for you to understand? Players that leave (outside of unfortunate circumstances) weren't Champion-material to begin with and we're not referring to them.

MAKBison

This guy has nothing!

thebigund
11-22-2016, 01:46 AM
Yeah where does it say former?

It says it's true. The only way it can be true is if there is proof. Proof meaning it has happened.

MAKBison
11-22-2016, 01:48 AM
I want UND to play NDSU in the playoffs. I want NDSU to be at full strength when we take them down. Right now NDSU is not at full strength after loosing DeLuca Tanguay and now PGT.

Also, fuck you for implying I'm thrilled that a football player got injured.

I have to say I agree, You are projecting as being thrilled! Maybe you should take a break from BV for awhile.

Bisonator98
11-22-2016, 01:49 AM

You're sorry ass team probably won't even win their first game. It's put up or shut up time now. Will they go into the fetal position in round 2 or when they have to play EWU on the tampon?

PattyBison

Don't you have some studs out for the year? I would like UND to be at full strength the next time we destroy you. Woulda coulda shoulda, it's football. Injuries happen.

And if you are so concerned about your reputation, maybe you shouldn't spend your time insisting that he won't be capable of playing.

But I think I have proved my point so have a nice life.

MAKBison
It says it's true. The only way it can be true is if there is proof. Proof meaning it has happened.

This is where he reminds you your lack of education and that UND alum has superior intellect. Same sorry shit!

thebigund
11-22-2016, 01:53 AM
Don't you have some studs out for the year? I would like UND to be at full strength the next time we destroy you. Woulda coulda shoulda, it's football. Injuries happen.

And if you are so concerned about your reputation, maybe you shouldn't spend your time insisting that he won't be capable of playing.

But I think I have proved my point so have a nice life.
The reason I want NDSU at full strength is to minimize the possible excuses from you pussies. Though I'm not sure it would make a big difference, you guys are pros at manufacturing excuses for everything.

PattyBison
11-22-2016, 01:55 AM
The reason I want NDSU at full strength is to minimize the possible excuses from you pussies. Though I'm not sure it would make a big difference, you guys are pros at manufacturing excuses for everything.

Interesting, I want my opponent at full strength because I don't want injuries to decide a game. But I guess your answer is typical UND no class.

MAKBison
11-22-2016, 01:57 AM

Yet we are the ones with a fist full of rings and well you have yet to even win a playoff game. ((((I told you guys....the big und and the chick from The Jacksonville band are the same people))))

thebigund
11-22-2016, 01:58 AM
Yet we are the ones with a fist full of rings and well you have yet to even win a playoff game. ((((I told you guys....the big und and the chick from The Jacksonville band are the same people))))

Chick from the jacksonville band?

MAKBison
11-22-2016, 02:00 AM
Chick from the jacksonville band?

Yep, You sound just like her. I think her name was saxy sax or something like that.

Btw did you come up with who on NDSU'sr two deep would not play significant snaps if they were on any of the other top FCS teams.

thebigund
11-22-2016, 02:01 AM
Yep, You sound just like her.

I don't recall a girl from the jacksonville band posting here. Was she really intelligent and making great points or something?

Bisonator98

I never assume anything with games, too many variables.

You're on fire tonight. :rofl:

Vet70

Okay, yes or no. Could one reasonably conclude that Wentz would have been a star at other FCS schools? Proof, by the way, can be defined as "evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth."

SDbison
11-22-2016, 02:04 AM
It says it's true. The only way it can be true is if there is proof. Proof meaning it has happened. The proof is NDSU has 5 natty's and going on 6. You do realize that quality back ups push the starters to be even better and when next man is up there often is no drop off in quality. Therefore the back ups are pretty damn good as they keep the competition going and help push players to develop to a high level. If the back ups are not very good there is a huge drop off in skill and better players don't become the best they can be.

Christopher Moen
11-22-2016, 02:05 AM
http://mhmarketingsalesmanagement.com/blogs/tonykovach/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/painted-into-a-corner-credit-canaconcepts-.gif

Remind you guys of anyone here tonight?

MAKBison
11-22-2016, 02:07 AM
I don't recall a girl from the jacksonville band posting here. Was she really intelligent and making great points or something?

Oh, she was a real gem. Really jacked that her team finally made it so far. let her excitement get the best of her and started talking out her ass....sound familiar? You need to go back to the Jville thread ....give you some more material.

FFBison
11-22-2016, 02:13 AM

Saxy or SaxySoutherner or something like that.

thebigund
11-22-2016, 02:15 AM
Oh, she was a real gem. Really jacked that her team finally made it so far. let her excitement get the best of her and started talking out her ass....sound familiar? You need to go back to the Jville thread ....give you some more material.

Pretty sure I'm legitimately in my own league on this site. All others don't last long. I've been posting circles around you guys for years now. You're talking to the GOAT, show a little respect.

Elvis was a Bison
11-22-2016, 02:18 AM
Goat??

More like DICK...

aces1180
11-22-2016, 02:20 AM
So let me summarize...geaux_sioux is happy our players are injured and our backups suck.

Seems about right.

aces1180
11-22-2016, 02:22 AM
Goat??

More like DICK...

Ask his wife, he's a CUCKOLD

MAKBison
11-22-2016, 02:24 AM
Pretty sure I'm legitimately in my own league on this site. All others don't last long. I've been posting circles around you guys for years now. You're talking to the GOAT, show a little respect.

See what I mean. its like you are a kid having an MTDew for the first time. It's called a sugar high..... Jr., just sip it and act like you been there before. you will enjoy the ride that much better. Plus you won't crash as hard when it comes to an end.

1993bison
11-22-2016, 02:32 AM
We used to do that also. For some reason we have gotten away from that.
We ran to the outside more against the Varmints than any game this year or so it seemed

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

NDSU1980
11-22-2016, 02:36 AM
So let me summarize...geaux_sioux is happy our players are injured and our backups suck.

Seems about right.Yep, he's taking after the legendary sicatoka. Remember how he wanted Carson hurt last year. These guys have no ethics what so ever.

EC8CH
11-22-2016, 03:04 AM
Pretty sure I'm legitimately in my own league on this site.

Wow! How pathetic. Look how proud it is of its huge epeen!

Son of a Bison
11-22-2016, 04:18 AM
Were you at the Guy Orgy with Ass Tampons?

2011BisonAlumni
11-22-2016, 05:28 AM

You mean like claiming UND is going to go to Frisco?

2011BisonAlumni
11-22-2016, 05:41 AM

Is it tough to wake up in the morning and realize how superior NDSU's program is to UND? Stadium- NDSU. Fan support-NDSU. National championships (13-1)- NDSU. Conference championships- NDSU. Wins over P5 FBS programs (NDSU 6, UND-0). Hosted Gameday twice and sports center once. Had the number 2 overall pick in the NFL draft come from NDSU.

You guys are just a bunch of loser mouth breathers who have not and will never do shit. Fuck you're so pathetic, I know guys who graduated from UND and chose to attend NDSU games on a regular basis instead of going to Grand Forks once a year.

unbison
11-22-2016, 09:33 AM
You guys realize how hard he is laughing at his sucesful and often numerous baiting I hope

mgbison
11-22-2016, 11:13 AM
A better way to word it, name 1 ndsu linebacker in the 2 deep that wouldn't be a starter on UND's squad.

wagsabison
11-22-2016, 12:17 PM
That escalated quickly... he usually adds some pretty good discussion with a little ribbing. Looks like things got a little out of hand.

thebigund
11-22-2016, 01:05 PM
A better way to word it, name 1 ndsu linebacker in the 2 deep that wouldn't be a starter on UND's squad.

UND has better LBs outside of DeLuca so go ahead and name them all.

thebigund
11-22-2016, 01:09 PM
That escalated quickly... he usually adds some pretty good discussion with a little ribbing. Looks like things got a little out of hand.

I tried adding to the discussion at the beginning of the thread but nobody was interested in a discussion that deviated from the usual groupthink circle jerk. Maybe I should have said it was Polesack's fault?

Mr. Burgundy
11-22-2016, 01:31 PM
so now our moderators allow him to call us PUS****, talk about a circle jerk....I am tired of it. Offers nothing. Hard to imagine he can post this much on both sites. Almost sad. Time to be removed so we can get back to what is important. ACt like we have been there. This is sad. Hope I am not the only one who thinks this. BV has lost a ton of quality posters over the years as things like this get carried away. Maybe I am in the minority. Was hoping to wake up to some great playoff conversation. This isn't.

aces1180
11-22-2016, 01:40 PM
so now our moderators allow him to call us PUS****, talk about a circle jerk....I am tired of it. Offers nothing. Hard to imagine he can post this much on both sites. Almost sad. Time to be removed so we can get back to what is important. ACt like we have been there. This is sad. Hope I am not the only one who thinks this. BV has lost a ton of quality posters over the years as things like this get carried away. Maybe I am in the minority. Was hoping to wake up to some great playoff conversation. This isn't.

I agree...She tries to be funny, but is just a cancer. Trolling at least takes skill. There is none with her.

Lots of quality people with good insights have left.

Bison"FANatic"
11-22-2016, 02:24 PM
You notice the Bravado didn't come out till they announced the brackets and a NDSU UND game is just about a impossibility. The outrageous claims wouldn't be happening if it was known it was going to be decided on the field.

ZHerd
11-22-2016, 02:27 PM
I don't doubt that we have talent among the backups but a good option offense that requires such assignment soundness etc. should be a tough situation to jump into. Mental mistakes by new LB's is something to worry about some. Tucker and Stumpf have played great ball this year but they didn't early last year. Losing Tucker now is a rotten deal, no ifs ands or buts about it.

OrygunBison
11-22-2016, 02:34 PM
Some of you dumb asses just make it too easy for a troll like him to bait. Read some of your own stupid posts as well. I just came here to learn more about PGT and stepped in this vomit.

thebigund
11-22-2016, 02:41 PM
Tatanka doesn't post here because of homers like you.

thebigund
11-22-2016, 02:42 PM
You notice the Bravado didn't come out till they announced the brackets and a NDSU UND game is just about a impossibility. The outrageous claims wouldn't be happening if it was known it was going to be decided on the field.

Bravado? Take a look at my first ever post. It's been from day 1.

aces1180
11-22-2016, 02:59 PM
Tatanka doesn't post here because of homers like you.

That's complete BS and you know it...

thebigund
11-22-2016, 03:01 PM
That's complete BS and you know it...

If more people posted like me he'd still post here.

Bison 4 Life
11-22-2016, 03:03 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/9d/24/92/9d24921afa9937ef7753f40a5104106e.jpg

Bison Bridge Guy
11-22-2016, 03:03 PM
Sure is a lot of discussion about PGT's injury in this thread. Must be serious.

TransAmBison
11-22-2016, 03:04 PM
If more people posted like me he'd still post here.You are correct.

thebigund
11-22-2016, 03:07 PM
You are correct.

Speaking of, I miss Tatanka.... He was a great smack adversary.

TransAmBison
11-22-2016, 03:08 PM
Speaking of, I miss Tatanka.... He was a great smack adversary.He was just a puppet. If you watched closely, you could see Answer Guy's lips moving.

NDSU_grad
11-22-2016, 03:14 PM
UND has better LBs outside of DeLuca so go ahead and name them all.
Jawon Johnson would have a good chance of making our 2-deep. Brian Labat is basically a slower version of Jordheim.

THEsocalledfan
11-22-2016, 05:37 PM
Speaking of, I miss Tatanka.... He was a great smack adversary.

Oh, he still brings it on Twitter. You should match wits with him. I swear, he must make GIF files in his spare time just to be king of Twitter.

Christopher Moen
11-22-2016, 05:43 PM
Oh, he still brings it on Twitter. You should match wits with him. I swear, he must make GIF files in his spare time just to be king of Twitter.

What's his Twitter handle? I don't do any social media outside of Bisonville, but I miss the great Tatanka.

thebigund
11-22-2016, 05:58 PM
Jawon Johnson would have a good chance of making our 2-deep. Brian Labat is basically a slower version of Jordheim.

This is funny right here. We roll 12 deep at LB and all of them are high quality.

THEsocalledfan
11-22-2016, 05:58 PM
@tony_ambrose

THEsocalledfan
11-22-2016, 05:59 PM
This is funny right here. We roll 12 deep at LB and all of them are high quality.

I've mentioned this before, but you've never fully explained. How can LB's, or anyone at UN_ be better than an NDSU player at the same position? That is very hard to wrap my mind around.

thebigund
11-22-2016, 06:03 PM
I've mentioned this before, but you've never fully explained. How can LB's, or anyone at UN_ be better than an NDSU player at the same position? That is very hard to wrap my mind around.

Yes I am aware of you and your board mates' struggles to comprehend certain things. Step one would be to relax your sphincter and release your head from your ass. After that I guess you could try and remove your green and piss colored glasses. There's always a lobotomy but I'd consider that a last resort. Good luck.

NDSU_grad
11-22-2016, 06:54 PM
I never said they weren't.

Answer Guy
11-22-2016, 07:26 PM
He was just a puppet. If you watched closely, you could see Answer Guy's lips moving.

You're pretty observant.

THEsocalledfan
11-22-2016, 07:38 PM
Yes I am aware of you and your board mates' struggles to comprehend certain things. Step one would be to relax your sphincter and release your head from your ass. After that I guess you could try and remove your green and piss colored glasses. There's always a lobotomy but I'd consider that a last resort. Good luck.

Well, good, and least now you know it is not possible for a UN_ player to be better. Glad we cleared that up.

Hammerhead
11-22-2016, 07:40 PM
Maybe they think they have a better chance of getting more playing time at UND and end up being better than someone we recruited. You can't win all the recruiting battles.

THEsocalledfan
11-22-2016, 07:46 PM
Maybe they think they have a better chance of getting more playing time at UND and end up being better than someone we recruited. You can't win all the recruiting battles.

I thought the same, but then remember that they would s$ck sh*t just by being there, so that is not it.

HerdBot
11-22-2016, 07:50 PM

Heck I was once warned about my obscene language but I like to think I at least bring something to the table. (cue ridicule) But yes, we have lost numerous quality posters. Miss Tatanka's witty attitude.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
11-23-2016, 01:19 PM

You forgot the purple, right?

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
11-23-2016, 01:20 PM
Anything new on PGT?

tolnabison
11-23-2016, 01:22 PM
Anything new on PGT?

Coach K said he was going to sit out all week and be re-evaluated at the beginning of next week. They practiced yesterday and also today, then are off until Saturday.

BYZEN
11-23-2016, 01:50 PM
Anything new on PGT?

Sorry, Wrong thread...http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30300000/Godzilla-Facepalm-godzilla-30354011-640-387.jpg

MAKBison
12-02-2016, 03:09 AM
You guys realize how hard he is laughing at his sucesful and often numerous baiting I hope

you see how no-one from USD is here so what else is there to do....right?

Bisonator98
12-02-2016, 01:55 PM
Any word on PGT's status for tomorrow? I think they rest him an extra week. Doubt he is needed to beat SD.

IzzyFlexion
12-02-2016, 02:30 PM
Any word on PGT's status for tomorrow? I think they rest him an extra week. Doubt he is needed to beat SD.

Would love to see a "Chris Board at linebacker coming out party".

BisonNation11
12-02-2016, 02:40 PM

I'm with you. I want to see him play fast and free. Keep his reads and keys simple and just let him play. Say, "Hey, this is your job. Now go destroy somebody!" Love watching him on special teams. Hope he can translate that to the defense. Guy was a beast in high school, so I know the potential is there.

Bison bison
12-02-2016, 02:43 PM

sounds kind of gay. not that there's anything wrong with that.

Bisonator98
12-02-2016, 02:43 PM

Me too! Just curious how Pierre is doing. Feel bad for him with all the knee issues.

Bison56
12-02-2016, 04:06 PM

Would be great if he came out and showed some promise at LB.

moosbah
12-02-2016, 04:11 PM
I realize this is the PGT thread, but has there been any update on Plank? Didn't he ding his leg in the USD game as well?

BisonNation11
12-02-2016, 04:19 PM
I realize this is the PGT thread, but has there been any update on Plank? Didn't he ding his leg in the USD game as well?

Couple of cuts/puncture wounds I believe is all it was. Should be more than good to go.

BlueBisonRock
12-02-2016, 04:51 PM

Nothing that spit and some dirt can't handle.

IzzyFlexion
12-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Nothing that spit and some dirt can't handle.

Or tape an aspirin to it.*

*In my past career, I worked with an old school high school wrestling coach that did this all of the time!

Son of a Bison
12-02-2016, 08:00 PM
Heard from coach at luncheon will not play this week. More team incentive to win.

A1pigskin
12-02-2016, 10:24 PM
Heard from coach at luncheon will not play this week. More team incentive to win.

This sucks.....

Scooter1
12-02-2016, 11:03 PM
Really don't think it's going to matter.

FFBison
12-02-2016, 11:11 PM
You always want to have your best players on the field, but in this case I'd rather see him sit and get healthy. Only risk is that it could be his last game...

El_Chapo
12-03-2016, 01:25 AM

no san diego is dog crap, we can beat them without PGT