PDA

View Full Version : 11/19/2016 Jacks vs Panthers, Who do we cheer for?

EC8CH
11-13-2016, 01:36 PM
With the committee fixated and framing NDSUs lone loss to SDSU in as bad a light as possible, it feels like we should cheer for the Bunnies. That would however give them at least a share of the conference title and the autobid (which is meaningless).

SDSU win should get them a seed.
UNI win should get them in the playoffs.
Either way NDSU should be seeded #1.
With this committee though, who knows.

Buster
11-13-2016, 01:43 PM
Love to see UNI win and go to UND in the playoffs and take care of business

BisonHorns
11-13-2016, 01:47 PM
I want to see Uni knock off SDSU so we have an outright conference title..... and they have none.

EC8CH
11-13-2016, 01:49 PM
Love to see UNI win and go to UND in the playoffs and take care of business

That would likely mean UNI being fed to Fargo as opposed to the Fhawkers though. Another existential crisis for Bison fans.

BisoninNWMN
11-13-2016, 01:50 PM
Jacks lose and I bet they go to GF, especially since they have been to Fargo so many times in the playoffs. UNI beats SDSU IMO next week. Montana might squeak in at 7-4 and it would be fun to pound them again if they make it.

I also think the committee will put UND #7 or #8 on the same side as NDSU to make a possible bus trip in the quarterfinals.

NDSUstudent
11-13-2016, 01:51 PM
SDSU I guess...I value a #1 or #2 seed more than an outright title. This committee seems to have a bizarre fixation with who you lose to.

EC8CH
11-13-2016, 01:52 PM
On a somewhat unrelated note. I would love to see JSU have to face UNI or SDSU in the playoffs. Not because I'd be afraid of seeing the Bison face them again, but because I think they deserve a taste of the MVFC besides the Bison Crunch they already choked on.

EC8CH
11-13-2016, 02:01 PM
I also think the committee will put UND #7 or #8 on the same side as NDSU to make a possible bus trip in the quarterfinals.

If that plays out, will be interesting if they can make it that far and who the committee puts in their way to Fargo.

BisoninNWMN
11-13-2016, 02:06 PM
If that plays out, will be interesting if they can make it that far and who the committee puts in their way to Fargo.

Montana at SDSU??

:confused:

Buster
11-13-2016, 02:07 PM
If UND is ranked 7 or 8 then that could put them against EWu or jsu if they get that far which could be interesting
Op

semobison
11-13-2016, 02:07 PM
Ummm....don't we play next week!
USD is 3-1 at home this year with wins over UNI and ISUr. Their loss is by one point to WIU....but according to all of you, this is gimme.

EC8CH
11-13-2016, 02:13 PM
USD is 3-1 at home this year with wins over UNI and ISUr. Their loss is by one point to WIU....but according to all of you, this is gimme.

Not at all. I except the team to be focusing very intently on a very good USD team as they better. We as fans though have other things to worry about too ;)

I'll be checking up on this game on my phone while in Vermillion, in case you were wondering if I was personally overlooking USD.

Buster
11-13-2016, 02:15 PM
Hopefully we show up at USD as we should have the revenge factor on our side

BisonHorns
11-13-2016, 02:22 PM

Unnecessary post- the topic is who do you want to win between these two teams. You would rather have people discuss something else in this thread? There is a joys and concerns thread if you are concerned about some of us not being concerned with USD.
Remember Klieman said it is ok to have fun too!

Buster
11-13-2016, 02:22 PM
Plus we could have 3 more things in our favor no Joe Glenn, a loss to their main rival and out of contention in the playoff race

Vet70
11-13-2016, 02:38 PM
Plus we could have 3 more things in our favor no Joe Glenn, a loss to their main rival and out of contention in the playoff race

I think that they would like nothing better than to knock us off. After last year I think they will have confidence that they can do just that.

semobison
11-13-2016, 02:51 PM
Unnecessary post- the topic is who do you want to win between these two teams. You would rather have people discuss something else in this thread? There is a joys and concerns thread if you are concerned about some of us not being concerned with USD.
Remember Klieman said it is ok to have fun too!

When people post that we win the conference if SDSU loses they should include and we beat USD. The first page of this thread has no mention of that. I'm interpreting differently. Looks like a bunch of fans who are either dismissing USD or they thought our regular season is already over.
I understand the thread, I am unusually pulling for UNI this week.

Mr Meaty
11-13-2016, 02:56 PM
Only thing NDSU has some control over, the game vs USD. Focus for the team and fans. Win this game and wait and see.

EC8CH
11-13-2016, 02:58 PM
When people post that we win the conference if SDSU loses they should include and we beat USD. The first page of this thread has no mention of that. I'm interpreting differently. Looks like a bunch of fans who are either dismissing USD or they thought our regular season is already over.
I understand the thread, I am unusually pulling for UNI this week.

"At least a share" of the conference title. No dismissing of USD was made by me at least.

NDSU LumberJacks
11-13-2016, 03:02 PM
It will be interesting?? - IF the Hawks are ranked - probably #8 - IF THEY want an Interstate travel - then WE would need to be #1?? - or a #2 and #7 combo?? - Stay tuned it'll be interesting - as Hawks don't play this week either. Need to finish Business at Yotes this Saturday and SUIT up for the Playoffs. NCAA having to pay for $$$$ to Jax St. would be funny to Me, if that's what develops??

Go Bison!!!!

DM05
11-13-2016, 03:23 PM
Much rather have SDSU win, increases the chances of either SDSU or UND getting a seed, which increases the chances of the other team not being brought to Fargo in the second round.

Top six are pretty set, in some order as long as they win their last game/Citadel doesn't get embarrassed at North Carolina: NDSU, EWU, James Madison, Jax St., Citadel, Sam Houston (as long as they beat UCA)

The last two seeds are up for grabs between a lot of current 7-9 win teams that have various arguments for being seeded: Richmond (FBS win), UND (conference champ and 9 wins), SDSU (with a win, conference champ and win over NDSU), Chattanooga and Chuck South (committee seems to love them, not only this year but years past as well, but both have D2 win), Central Arkansas (likely not with a loss to SHSU, but they already have 9 wins with FBS G5 win).

I think if Richmond and SDSU both win, the last two seeds are between them, UND, and Chuck South. If UND gets seeded 7 or 8, the committee could rightfully funnel SDSU to them for the second round as a team that could fall at 9 or 10 in the rankings, and the winner of that game goes to Fargo for the quarterfinals. NDSU would be the 1 or 2 seed. That scenario works well for the committee, and is actually a pretty fair way of making the bracket when you look at resume's.

2011BisonAlumni
11-13-2016, 03:38 PM
Much rather have SDSU win, increases the chances of either SDSU or UND getting a seed, which increases the chances of the other team not being brought to Fargo in the second round.

Top six are pretty set, in some order as long as they win their last game/Citadel doesn't get embarrassed at North Carolina: NDSU, EWU, James Madison, Jax St., Citadel, Sam Houston (as long as they beat UCA)

The last two seeds are up for grabs between a lot of current 7-9 win teams that have various arguments for being seeded: Richmond (FBS win), UND (conference champ and 9 wins), SDSU (with a win, conference champ and win over NDSU), Chattanooga and Chuck South (committee seems to love them, not only this year but years past as well, but both have D2 win), Central Arkansas (likely not with a loss to SHSU, but they already have 9 wins with FBS G5 win).

I think if Richmond and SDSU both win, the last two seeds are between them, UND, and Chuck South. If UND gets seeded 7 or 8, the committee could rightfully funnel SDSU to them for the second round as a team that could fall at 9 or 10 in the rankings, and the winner of that game goes to Fargo for the quarterfinals. NDSU would be the 1 or 2 seed. That scenario works well for the committee, and is actually a pretty fair way of making the bracket when you look at resume's.

I would rather have NDSU get the 4 seed and go to Jacksonville State over this scenario.

DM05
11-13-2016, 04:01 PM
I would rather have NDSU get the 4 seed and go to Jacksonville State over this scenario.

Why? Scared of UND or SDSU? Or both?

Herd
11-13-2016, 04:20 PM
Montana is in 9th place in the big Sky standing. With a win next week, they don't deserve a playoff spot

2011BisonAlumni
11-13-2016, 04:37 PM
Why? Scared of UND or SDSU? Or both?

UND- you just don't want to go there
SDSU- I don't see us stopping their offense

I think it would be easier to go on the road and beat Jacksonville vs playing UND or SDSU at home

DM05
11-13-2016, 05:00 PM
UND- you just don't want to go there
SDSU- I don't see us stopping their offense

I think it would be easier to go on the road and beat Jacksonville vs playing UND or SDSU at home

Fair enough. Just don't want to give UND the opportunity in the playoffs to come into Fargo, I get that. Like it or not SDSU has a very high chance of coming to Fargo if they don't get seeded, whether directly or through UND. If we somehow got #4, I could see the committee giving the 7 and 8 to Richmond and Chuck South and having UND and SDSU play in the first round. I wouldn't agree with it, I just think it is inevitable due to regionalization and the sense that the committee wants someone else to win.

But to the question of the thread: If SDSU loses at UNI they are probably getting sent to NDSU in the second round, regardless of our seed. If SDSU wins, there is an outside shot that they get a seed plus there would be justification to send them to a 7 or 8 seed UND if they aren't seeded. I would rather play one of them than both of them, which really could happen.

HerdBot
11-13-2016, 05:02 PM
We need to root for sdsu. Makes our loss look better.

ZHerd
11-13-2016, 05:06 PM
Don't care who wins it but if either UNI or Illinois St were to make the playoffs they would be coming in red hot and far more dangerous to face than some of the seeded teams will be

DM05
11-13-2016, 05:24 PM
If UNI wins, the Bison would be the only seed from the MVFC. Let's also say the YSU and WIU win next week.

SDSU, Youngstown, and WIU would be 7-4; ISUr and UNI 6-5 with P5 wins: who gets in? Do all get in? Bubble is pretty soft, going to be mostly 7-4 teams from the CAA and Big Sky.

Bisonator98
11-13-2016, 05:44 PM
Don't care but I'd rather SDSU win. They and UND would both be seeded and we wouldn't have to play either until the quarters.

td577
11-13-2016, 06:53 PM
With a UNI win, it puts them at 6. I don't think they will be in. If WIU wins, that puts 4 schools in the MVFC at 7 wins or better.

Vet70
11-13-2016, 09:06 PM
All I really care about is I don't want to have a game in Cheney.

StL Bison Fan
11-13-2016, 09:59 PM

Agree!! .

Hammerhead
11-13-2016, 10:04 PM
Don't care but I'd rather SDSU win. They and UND would both be seeded and we wouldn't have to play either until the quarters.

NDSU and UND will be seeded to ensure that either UND or SDSU meets NDSU in the quarterfinals if we win our first playoff game.

gumby013
11-13-2016, 10:10 PM

I only want EWU in Frisco. At their place is no good, and their passing game works too well in the dome. Frisco has been windy and chilly.

BisoninNWMN
11-13-2016, 10:11 PM
I only want EWU in Frisco. At their place is no good, and their passing game works too well in the dome. Frisco has been windy and chilly.

Probably for this.

Cold and windy would be awesome.

Vet70
11-13-2016, 10:18 PM

Upon further review, I really don't want to play them at all.

semobison
11-13-2016, 10:35 PM
Upon further review, I really don't want to play them at all.

I'd like to see UNI or ISUr go to Cheney in the 2nd round a give them a valley beating.

southcliffbison
11-13-2016, 11:51 PM
Back to the question of who do we cheer for: definitely want to see the Panthers curb stomp the bunnies.

Mr Meaty
11-14-2016, 12:47 AM
Back to the question of who do we cheer for: definitely want to see the Panthers curb stomp the bunnies.

So many overtimes that they just call it a tie..

Bisonwinagn
11-14-2016, 01:09 AM
Torn between wanting both ISU and UNI in the playoffs, but clearly don't want to play them as they are hot right now. I guess hope we win first and then sit back and relax and enjoy the game.

X-Factor
11-14-2016, 03:08 AM
SDSU has no real shot at a seed. The committee will put a 9-2 UND before 8-3 SDSU, that is just the way they think.

UNI takes this one.

El_Chapo
11-14-2016, 03:09 AM
I'll cheer for a tornado or sewer backup into the UNI dump

Bisonwinagn
11-14-2016, 03:58 AM
SDSU has no real shot at a seed. The committee will put a 9-2 UND before 8-3 SDSU, that is just the way they think.

UNI takes this one.

Either way if they had a clue they would put them in the same bracket to make 8 vs 9 matchup.

BisonTeacher
11-14-2016, 04:10 AM
Wouldn't that be awesome? A Thanksgiving treat to watch sdsu pound un_

BraxtonT
11-14-2016, 04:48 AM

UNI takes this one.

Agree. UND will likely be seeded, so no need for the Bunnies to get a seed. Better chance of the Bunnies being sent to Grand Forks, instead of Fargo on the 1st Saturday in December.

BisonHorns
11-14-2016, 10:42 AM
Wouldn't that be awesome? A Thanksgiving treat to watch sdsu pound un_

I would buy tickets and go.

BisonNation11
11-14-2016, 02:32 PM
I say UNI. I don't think a win puts them in the playoffs and NDSU will get bent over by the committee regardless. I want SDSU to play as many games as possible. We all know how wear and tear from playing so many games can add up this time of year.

Bison bison
11-14-2016, 02:42 PM
I cheer for the best team to win. Should be a good one.

THEsocalledfan
11-14-2016, 02:59 PM
Rooting for UNI, then for the Jacks to piss pound UN_. (They may hit 90 in that game.) Then, rematch in Fargo to send them home for the year and eliminate one of the only real threats to NDSU.

bisonmike2
11-15-2016, 11:53 AM
UNI all the way. Deny SDSU a conference championship that you know they would love to use as a recruiting tool against us and make UNI ultimately help us out by winning. That has got to drive Farley crazy knowning that if his team beats SDSU he'll hand over the conference championship to us.

wagsabison
11-15-2016, 12:11 PM
On one hand an SDSU win would make our loss look not that bad... but I'm not really sure that matters with the people that are on the playoff committee. I say UNI with the victory so we get that conference championship.

EC8CH
11-15-2016, 12:19 PM
If NDSU and SDSU both win out would they be co conference champions or would the head to head win give it to SDSU outright, or does the head to head just determine the autobid?

Trumpster
11-15-2016, 12:49 PM
If NDSU and SDSU both win out would they be co conference champions or would the head to head win give it to SDSU outright, or does the head to head just determine the autobid?

Co-conference champs with head to head determining autobid

tony
11-15-2016, 01:20 PM
Going to my default response: May the better team win.

If SDSU wins, that makes our one loss a better loss because we all know how much a good loss impress the committee. I mean, not every team can lose to LSU or Auburn.
If UNI wins, the conference championship is ours and ours alone.

Bisonator98
11-15-2016, 01:23 PM
Anyway they can both lose? I'd rather fewer MVFC teams in the PO's.

THEsocalledfan
11-15-2016, 02:33 PM

If SDSU wins, that makes our one loss a better loss because we all know how much a good loss impress the committee. I mean, not every team can lose to LSU or Auburn.

The crazy thing is this committee would probably be more impressed with an outright championship for NDSU, rather than a strong SDSU finish. Oh, wait a minute, EWU is ahead of us? No, they is just dumb......

SamsRams
11-15-2016, 04:30 PM
Montana at SDSU??

:confused:

I would be shocked if SDSU could outbid Montana for a playoff game

ndsubison1
11-15-2016, 04:33 PM
UNI. I was not impressed with them when we beat them. Their defense seems to have taken a step back from last year. It's going to come down to if the committee seeds UND or not. If they dont, I can see SDSU/UND in round 1 with winner playing us.

BisonNation11
11-15-2016, 05:41 PM
UNI. With the win, they're a bubble team. Which could leave them out altogether. With the loss, SDSU is for sure unseeded and plays in the first round. No rest. Plus, there is a chance that UND remains unseeded (just as ndsubison1 said) playing SDSU in the first round with the winner going to either us or EWU. I don't see them going to EWU, but it could happen. Regardless, I want no bye week for either SDSU or UND. Although watching UND come back from 3 weeks off if they get seeded would be interesting to watch.

DM05
11-15-2016, 05:48 PM

You can only lose to the teams you play...how come that argument never comes out? Whenever Jax St or Sammy defend their awful schedule, they always say "you can only beat the teams you play" like that magically makes the problem of not playing anyone worth a crap go away.

Congrats, you beat 9 teams in the bottom half of the FCS, a division two team, and the one decent opponent you played. We will not downgrade you for your undefeated record, but we will reward some teams that played and beat numerous playoff teams both in and out of conference with a better seed despite them losing once. How hard is that for the committee to say?

Professor Chaos
11-15-2016, 06:02 PM
I can see SDSU/UND in round 1 with winner playing us.
If this happens I'm sure the majority of Bison fans are going to be totally cool with it. :innocent:

tjbison
11-15-2016, 06:06 PM
If this happens I'm sure the majority of Bison fans are going to be totally cool with it. :innocent:

implosion city

bisonmike2
11-15-2016, 09:00 PM

I'd be cool with playing SDSU again as long as one of our players got to wrench on their TE's, WR or QB's ankle like their guy did to Bruce. Or are they still saying that it was just part of the tackle?

BisonTru
11-15-2016, 09:26 PM
Go JackRabbits! It's likely the final spot will come down to SDSU or UND. I'd rather face UND. Weinke and Goehdert are a nightmare matchup.

Also with JSU and EWU likely ahead of us, SDSU would be on the other side of the bracket.

Bisonator98
11-16-2016, 12:26 AM
I'd be cool with playing SDSU again as long as one of our players got to wrench on their TE's, WR or QB's ankle like their guy did to Bruce. Or are they still saying that it was just part of the tackle?

Just make sure Rozeboom feels it.:mad:

THEsocalledfan
11-16-2016, 11:35 AM
UNI. Can't handle cocky Jack's fans.

ZHerd
11-16-2016, 01:05 PM
Go JackRabbits! It's likely the final spot will come down to SDSU or UND. I'd rather face UND. Weinke and Goehdert are a nightmare matchup.

Also with JSU and EWU likely ahead of us, SDSU would be on the other side of the bracket.

I'd like to deal with the Jacks. Revenge is in order and if we can't handle their skill guys we don't belong in Frisco. It's "step up and prove it time" for 2016

wagsabison
11-16-2016, 01:22 PM
I'd like to deal with the Jacks. Revenge is in order and if we can't handle their skill guys we don't belong in Frisco. It's "step up and prove it time" for 2016

UND would be a better matchup for us (not really sold on them)... but SDSU had one of those can't miss kind of games against us. I don't think that'll happen again.

Bison03
11-16-2016, 01:25 PM
Who do I cheer for in this matchup......

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M7342cfcc06faeb0288eb78824ba18878o0&w=300&h=168&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0 (http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=nuclear+bomb&view=detailv2&&id=93F2DD2D36E927BE95375165E643E4B453B84B00&selectedIndex=7&ccid=c0LPzAb6&simid=608041978775864147&thid=OIP.M7342cfcc06faeb0288eb78824ba18878o0)

ZHerd
11-16-2016, 02:03 PM
UND would be a better matchup for us (not really sold on them)... but SDSU had one of those can't miss kind of games against us. I don't think that'll happen again.

I think the Jacks are a better team than UND but in some respects UND would be a tough matchup. Their defense is good against the run. I think we would struggle some running and I don't trust Easton's throwing to beat anyone. Mostly though I would like to see us prove ourselves vs the Jacks as we did with Montana a year ago. If we are afraid to face a team because we might not make Frisco then we don't belong in Frisco....Ya I'm a broken record

Bison03
11-16-2016, 02:36 PM
I think the Jacks are a better team than UND but in some respects UND would be a tough matchup. Their defense is good against the run. I think we would struggle some running and I don't trust Easton's throwing to beat anyone. Mostly though I would like to see us prove ourselves vs the Jacks as we did with Montana a year ago. If we are afraid to face a team because we might not make Frisco then we don't belong in Frisco....Ya I'm a broken record
Youngstown has a good run defense and we ran all over them. No reason we can't run over anyone. Also, I'm tired of hearing that Easton can't throw the ball. You realize that in the past few games he hasn't had to throw the ball because of our success running it and because of big leads. I trust Easton can make the big throws because he has. Lets not forget that he is 17-1 as a starter.

ZHerd
11-16-2016, 04:36 PM
Youngstown has a good run defense and we ran all over them. No reason we can't run over anyone. Also, I'm tired of hearing that Easton can't throw the ball. You realize that in the past few games he hasn't had to throw the ball because of our success running it and because of big leads. I trust Easton can make the big throws because he has. Lets not forget that he is 17-1 as a starter.

Is there a stat on Easton's 3rd down conversion rate when throwing the ball?

Bisonwinagn
11-16-2016, 06:47 PM

Is there a stat on stupid comments made by people on Bisonville?

cbline
11-16-2016, 09:34 PM

Yes: 57.8 percent completion rate when 5 yards or less to go on 3rd down, and 46.2 percent when it is 6 yards or more. But then again, 87.64927% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Christopher Moen
11-16-2016, 09:50 PM
Yes: 57.8 percent completion rate when 5 yards or less to go on 3rd down, and 46.2 percent when it is 6 yards or more. But then again, 87.64927% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Sounds probable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X-Factor
11-16-2016, 10:49 PM
Also, our overall 3rd down conversion in the 4th quarter is a very unbison 27%

unbison
11-17-2016, 01:09 AM

Idk but he is 17-1 as a starter I'll take that

HerdBot
11-17-2016, 08:32 AM
now that we're the #1 seed i will probably be cheering for uni...

BisonHorns
11-17-2016, 10:11 AM
I am cheering for some ankle twisting, maybe karma comes back on the bunnies. Losing a star player of their own might show them seriousness of their actions.

IzzyFlexion
11-17-2016, 01:00 PM
Also, our overall 3rd down conversion in the 4th quarter is a very unbison 27%

Aha!!

So, there IS a reason that my doctor has doubled my high blood pressure meds.

56BISON73
11-17-2016, 10:05 PM
now that we're the #1 seed i will probably be cheering for uni...

Yep. Why would anyone want to play the bunnies again?

EC8CH
11-17-2016, 10:27 PM
Yep. Why would anyone want to play the bunnies again?

Is it any more or less likely we see them again in the playoff if they win or lose?

If they lose they play in the first round and could be sent to Fargo in the second as per the usual bracket. If they win they should be seeded but could end up matched up against the Bison in the Quarterfinal.

Now that Bison are ranked #1, I agree that I'll be pulling for UNI. If the Bison beat the Yotes I doubt they drop from the #1 spot simply because the bunnies lose to UNI and makes NDSU's lone loss look a little worse.

Bison then win sole MVFC championship, if UND holds on maybe SDSU gets sent there to shake up the bracket from it's usual predictability.

Vet70
11-17-2016, 10:44 PM
I don't want to play UNI or SDSU. I especially don't want to see EWU again.

FFBison
11-17-2016, 11:11 PM
I don't want to play UNI or SDSU. I especially don't want to see EWU again.

I agree...that's why I'd rather have SDSU win which knocks UNI out of the playoffs.

MNLonghorn10
11-17-2016, 11:18 PM
Why the hell are you panty wastes so afraid of UNI?

NDSU1980
11-17-2016, 11:20 PM
I can't see myself ever cheering for the JerkRabbits. Go UNI

56BISON73
11-18-2016, 01:19 AM
I dont want to see us against SDSU again this year. Reasons are obvious.

semobison
11-18-2016, 01:25 AM
Damn, bville not real confident going into the playoffs this year. Lots of teams we don't want to play...I understand, I'm worried about the Yotes this week!

BisoninNWMN
11-18-2016, 01:59 AM
I don't care who the Bison play.

Beat them!

EC8CH
11-18-2016, 02:24 AM
I'd like at least one team that's never been to the Fargodome before to keep things fresh.

Bisonwinagn
11-18-2016, 03:00 AM
Well if they send SDSU to EWU and UNI to Jacksonville then I'm for UNI winning.

Bisonfanatical
11-18-2016, 03:06 AM
Anyway they can both lose? I'd rather fewer MVFC teams in the PO's.
I agree

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Son of a Bison
11-18-2016, 03:26 AM
Last year UNI QB ran well against us the first game. Not so much the second game. Same would be true with SDSU if we meet them again. Teams don't beat us very often let alone twice in the same season. Bring on the competition.

56BISON73
11-18-2016, 04:34 AM
Last year UNI QB ran well against us the first game. Not so much the second game. Same would be true with SDSU if we meet them again. Teams don't beat us very often let alone twice in the same season. Bring on the competition.

Come on John boy----That comment is nothing more than ignorant ego and a lack of common sense going in to the playoffs.:facepalm:

Or youre back to trolling again.