PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling Update

CoachGarnett
10-19-2016, 12:10 AM
Just wanted to give you guys a quick update since a lot of people have been asking about the first coaches corner. Our media department would like to wait until the new wrestling room and competition arena are fully done so we can do it in an area where we will compete/practice. I would anticipate we have that for you guys by the middle of next week.

If you follow me on twitter you may have seen that we got the wall mats up last week and today we laid the floor mats. We will get them cleaned up over the next few days as we prepare to host our coaches clinic (Hope to see you there) ;). Next we will have the cardio/weight equipment brought over Monday, October 24th. That will also be the first official day that our guys will be able to practice in the new room and begin using their new locker room and lounge as well. We are very close to the completion of our new space and have been quite busy orchestrating many different moving parts that go into it so thanks for your patience. We will have some exciting updates and changes for you guys coming soon.

The last thing I have for you guys right now is if you plan to attend the Nov. 6th dual vs. Iowa State, click on the link below for your chance to win a VIP experience for you and 19 others to join you in the brand new suites in the Scheels Center. Meet and Greet with the coaches, food, drinks, and the best seats in the house will be provided. Winners will be drawn at random on Monday, October 31st. We have many things we are changing for the intro of this years duals so you will not want to miss the 10 mins leading up to when the team runs out into the arena! #GoBison

http://www.gobison.com/WrestlingVIP

Abe1727
10-19-2016, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the update Coach. See you soon. Go Bison.