PDA

View Full Version : Missouri State - Springfield, MO

DCinOK
10-03-2016, 01:29 AM
I live in Oklahoma and plan on going to the MO State game this Saturday. Anyone know where the NDSU fans will be sitting/standing in their stadium? I'd like to know before getting a ticket. The Bears message board is quite excited about this game, and understandably so as they're playing much better this year.

tolnabison
10-03-2016, 01:35 AM
I live in Oklahoma and plan on going to the MO State game this Saturday. Anyone know where the NDSU fans will be sitting/standing in their stadium? I'd like to know before getting a ticket. The Bears message board is quite excited about this game, and understandably so as they're playing much better this year.

When we went two years ago, all the bison fans there sat in the General admission seating on the NDSU sideline.

Bisonator98
10-03-2016, 01:38 AM
This could be a good game. I know NDSU has struggled against lesser Bear teams in Springfield before. Haven't watched any of their games this season what's the breakdown? Funny how they seemed to have went from one of the worst FCS teams ever last year to a 3-1 start this season.

westriver bison
10-03-2016, 01:48 AM
We are driving over from Kansas. Have seats in section FFF, Row 15

DCinOK
10-03-2016, 01:54 AM
When we went two years ago, all the bison fans there sat in the General admission seating on the NDSU sideline.

Thanks, man...I just bought a ticket in that spot then. 10 bucks...what a deal!

Bison 4 Life
10-03-2016, 02:09 AM
We are driving over from Kansas. Have seats in section FFF, Row 15

so am I. Last time we walked up for $5. That was weird. It was a cold, wet day in November if memory serves so it might be some better stuff this time.

Although BisonGal was pulling off the look way better than the rest of us. I was really fucking cold. You can see how many people were at that game.

https://scontent-dft4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/1395343_10100590685513629_7818511042260879132_n.jp g?oh=de1cc48575b79604254d8275ee53ced6&oe=5869E94E

StL Bison Fan
10-03-2016, 02:15 AM
Bought seats but will be sitting in GA. We can handle the five students that show up
Will tailgate also

DCinOK
10-03-2016, 02:16 AM
so am I. Last time we walked up for $5. That was weird. It was a cold, wet day in November if memory serves so it might be some better stuff this time.
]

The forecast is for 70 degrees and sunny.

GOBISON123
10-03-2016, 04:17 AM

Every team is excited about facing the Bison. Kinda like playing the FBS for them. These teams have nothing to lose. If they lose the game its like, Oh we knew 5time defending champions are tough yada yada yada..., if we lose they will party all week and it will be on every national newspaper. Of course the Bears and their fanbase are excited.

Bison 4 Life
10-03-2016, 12:45 PM
Every team is excited about facing the Bison. Kinda like playing the FBS for them. These teams have nothing to lose. If they lose the game its like, Oh we knew 5time defending champions are tough yada yada yada..., if we lose they will party all week and it will be on every national newspaper. Of course the Bears and their fanbase are excited.

We were the 3 time defending champions last time and there were fewer than 1k there. Their message board isn't very highly trafficked. I don't know what kind of fanbase they have but I haven't seen much of it.

DakotaOkie
10-03-2016, 01:00 PM
Just bought a couple of tickets on MO side (50 yd line, 4th row) for $10 each. It looks like it will be perfect fall weather coupled with MO State optimism after a 3-1 start. This just might be the biggest crowd seen in Springfield for quite a while. (whatever that means)
Not often that it is reasonable to get to a Bison game from Oklahoma (just Springfield and Frisco!) so here we go! It will be a long week...

MSUBear42
10-03-2016, 10:34 PM
We were the 3 time defending champions last time and there were fewer than 1k there. Their message board isn't very highly trafficked. I don't know what kind of fanbase they have but I haven't seen much of it.

Looking forward to seeing just how improved we really are. Hope to see a full house, the last few games we hosted NDSU the weather has sucked.

Safe travels for all coming in.

StL Bison Fan
10-03-2016, 11:43 PM
Looking forward to seeing just how improved we really are. Hope to see a full house, the last few games we hosted NDSU the weather has sucked.

Safe travels for all coming in.

I see https://mobile.twitter.com/BearBoulevard has taken umbridge with my student count the last time we were there.
And sees it as a challenge to get the students out. I hope so. It is a nice stadium and they should support their team. If more show up you can thank me later :biggrin:

Bison 4 Life
10-03-2016, 11:53 PM
Well Bison fans, you know what to do.

http://missouristatebears.com/news/2016/10/3/football-bears-offer-bogo-ticket-deal-for-saturdays-game-with-north-dakota-state.aspx

Missouri State will welcome five-time defending FCS national champion North Dakota State to Robert W. Plaster Stadium this Saturday (Oct. 8), and the Bears are offering a special buy-one, get-one free ticket offer to allow fans to be a part of the game day experience.

Vet70
10-04-2016, 12:54 AM
Well Bison fans, you know what to do.

http://missouristatebears.com/news/2016/10/3/football-bears-offer-bogo-ticket-deal-for-saturdays-game-with-north-dakota-state.aspx

Next thing you know they will be hand delivering them in a helmet car.

StL Bison Fan
10-04-2016, 01:14 AM
Next thing you know they will be hand delivering them in a helmet car.

folks from Mo have more self esteem than that :)

Bison 4 Life
10-04-2016, 01:28 AM
Anyone still need a ticket? I think I'll call for tickets tomorrow but I intended on coming solo. Maybe I'll chance it and bring my son.

BearsCountry
10-04-2016, 02:04 AM
Buy tickets. Do you really want UND to have the attendance record at Plaster?
http://www.news-leader.com/story/sports/college/msu/2014/09/13/big-night-big-win-msu-football/15608971/

Should be the first time you actually see what our game days are normally are. Seems like NDSU always comes to Springfield in November, when our season has been done and its cold.

Bison 4 Life
10-04-2016, 02:34 AM
I'm going to bet if I still just walk up I'll get a $5 ticket easily.

StL Bison Fan
10-04-2016, 02:39 AM
http://www.news-leader.com/story/sports/college/msu/2014/09/13/big-night-big-win-msu-football/15608971/

Should be the first time you actually see what our game days are normally are. Seems like NDSU always comes to Springfield in November, when our season has been done and its cold.

What was the attendence last year and then this year? Winning should draw more.
Any town with imos is worth a visit in my book!

EC8CH
10-04-2016, 02:51 AM

http://i.imgur.com/RcqKKbZ.gif

DakotaOkie
10-04-2016, 03:30 AM
What was the attendence last year and then this year? Winning should draw more.
Any town with imos is worth a visit in my book!

I don't know...that provel cheese is a very acquired taste. Not exactly great pizza, but apparently loved in St Louis (as decreed by StL Bison Fan).

MizzouMan
10-04-2016, 02:23 PM
I don't know...that provel cheese is a very acquired taste. Not exactly great pizza, but apparently loved in St Louis (as decreed by StL Bison Fan).

It's like eating a cracker covered in pizza sauce. Never really got the appeal but then again St. Louis people are kind of weird in their obsessions with Imo's, toasted ravioli, and what high school they attended.

MizzouMan
10-04-2016, 02:27 PM
I plan on making the short trip to watch the game this weekend. First MSU game since some game with McNeese State almost 20 years ago. They are really hyping this up and think they could get 19,000 this weekend. In fact I think you could make a case that this is the most anticipated football game in the Ozarks well maybe ever.

Bison Gal
10-04-2016, 03:36 PM
I plan on making the short trip to watch the game this weekend. First MSU game since some game with McNeese State almost 20 years ago. They are really hyping this up and think they could get 19,000 this weekend. In fact I think you could make a case that this is the most anticipated football game in the Ozarks well maybe ever.

This makes me smile. I love it when NDSU brings out the excitement in other fan bases. Makes game day even more fun.

runtheoption
10-04-2016, 03:39 PM
I plan on making the short trip to watch the game this weekend. First MSU game since some game with McNeese State almost 20 years ago. They are really hyping this up and think they could get 19,000 this weekend. In fact I think you could make a case that this is the most anticipated football game in the Ozarks well maybe ever.I hope this is true. Our guys generally play better in a hostile environment.