PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunately, it looks like you beat a crappy Hawkeye team...

Pages : [1] 2

BrewHawk
10-02-2016, 03:29 PM
...sorry we aren't holding up our end of the deal. We're a shit-show right now on defense and the offense isn't much better. I haven't seen execution this bad from an Iowa team in a long time. Even the 4-8 team from a few years ago was more outclassed rather than out-executed. Ferentz still can't handle success.

Hopefully things get better, but it's going to take a major turnaround for that to happen.

Go win the rest of your games and enjoy your weekend in Frisco!

BisoninNWMN
10-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Ferentz just got a huge extension....:facepalm2:

He's set.

MNLonghorn10
10-02-2016, 03:34 PM
thanks for making this easier for oregon fans in 2020 when we do the same song and dance with them about beating teams that are having bad seasons.

Bison 4 Life
10-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Are we still thinking about Iowa? We have a MVFC championship to worry about.

HerdBot
10-02-2016, 03:52 PM
They usually start slow and finish strong. Illinois State held Northwestern to 6 though so that is concerning

Vet70
10-02-2016, 03:57 PM
Nice thread, but a week late.

gumby013
10-02-2016, 03:58 PM
We broke another FBS team?

AKBison
10-02-2016, 04:10 PM
We broke another FBS team?

It's amazing that every time we beat an FCS team their fans come back on here to tell us how we caught them while they were down and that some, (KSU, KU, CSU, ISU and now Iowa) have been bad since our victory.

No_Skill
10-02-2016, 04:35 PM
FBS teams pre-NDSU:
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/987/fyeah.jpg

FBS teams post-NDSU:
http://cdn2.hubspot.net/hub/246231/file-587678489-jpg/self_doubt_online_advertising.jpg

ZHerd
10-02-2016, 04:42 PM
...sorry we aren't holding up our end of the deal. We're a shit-show right now on defense and the offense isn't much better. I haven't seen execution this bad from an Iowa team in a long time. Even the 4-8 team from a few years ago was more outclassed rather than out-executed. Ferentz still can't handle success.

Hopefully things get better, but it's going to take a major turnaround for that to happen.

Sadly this isn't an excuse thing, you speak truth :smh:

IzzyFlexion
10-02-2016, 04:57 PM
NDSU beat a good Iowa team embarrassing and irreparably demoralizing them in their own house. Yet another win for "the little men in green".

Happens over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over.

Oh..........and yet another backhanded compliment thread.

RonMexico
10-02-2016, 05:30 PM
The Bison have got to be the luckiest FCS team ever. I mean every time they play and FBS school it's always that schools worst team ever. :facepalm:

ZHerd
10-02-2016, 05:34 PM
The Bison have got to be the luckiest FCS team ever. I mean every time they play and FBS school it's always that schools worst team ever. :facepalm:

Well, most of them were bad teams and Iowa just barely beat and then lost to two teams NDSU would have man handled and that I thought Iowa would as well so they are definitely struggling. I just hope they are able to fix some things and pull out some games against upcoming ranked opponents, but I wouldn't put money on that happening.

Bisonfanatical
10-02-2016, 05:35 PM

I know you meant this in a informative way, and I hope the Hawkeyes get things back together soon. There is a boat load of talent on that team. It is a funny year this year.
Illinois state beat northwestern, Indiana state beat Illinois state, now the worst team in our conference pounded Indiana state.
Iowa might still have a go of they pull it together?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BisoninNWMN
10-02-2016, 05:57 PM
Really easy for Hawks fans:

NDSU > Iowa

CaBisonFan
10-02-2016, 06:22 PM
As predicted...the Minnesota 'worst team ever' attitude comes from Iowa also.

GOBISON123
10-02-2016, 06:32 PM

It's bullshit all pundits talk about NDSU not being able to handle the regular season grind in FBS conferences. Your WR Vandenberg broke his leg and your team is already throwing the towel and ready to give up.

aces1180
10-02-2016, 06:35 PM
Iowa will beat the Gophers next week...

A1pigskin
10-02-2016, 06:51 PM
As predicted...the Minnesota 'worst team ever' attitude comes from Iowa also.

As predicted in the play book.

Vet70
10-02-2016, 06:54 PM

Curse of the Billy Goat, Curse of the Bambino, Curse of the Bison---

Bisonator98
10-02-2016, 09:53 PM
3 things happen to FBS teams when we beat them:

1. They attempt to change thinking that they did something wrong to allow us to beat them.

2. They are beaten physically and emotionally when they realize NDSU was just the better team.

3. They believe their season is over and just don't put the extra effort into the rest of the games.

Number 3 is the biggest difference between the FBS and FCS. An FBS team loses and they are pretty much done. Players no longer put in the effort and it shows. An FCS teams loses a game and they still have a shot at the PO's and championship. I think the players keep putting in max effort. I think that's evident in a lot of those big FCS over FBS wins and what those FBS teams end up doing the rest of the year. Very few recover emotionally.

ndsubison1
10-02-2016, 10:01 PM
I thought Beathard was a top QB?

ZHerd
10-02-2016, 10:50 PM

According to comments I've read, he may be dinged up. They are also saying that every QB under Ferentz gets worse each year in that system. Someone even threw up a stat on it that, if true, was pretty interesting. This may sound silly to some people but I think Peyton Mansell really shot himself in the foot long term switching verbals. NDSU is turning out great QB's. I won't be surprised if Stick turns into an NFL draft prospect in two years.

Christopher Moen
10-02-2016, 11:12 PM

I responded in a different thread that I believe his is still hurt from the collision he took from three Bison and that he isn't being sat due to his NFL potential.

That in itself is hurting them both. Rest him for a week or two and then let him play when he is healthier and more efficient. It's no different than when Wentz played hurt, especially the UNI game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MHDBisonfan
10-02-2016, 11:24 PM
The "Bison effect" is real. We've all seen it for years now. It's crazy.

Herd
10-02-2016, 11:34 PM

Or maybe, just maybe, you got punched in the nose and have let to recover. I hope you get it back, and soon.

SC_TX
10-03-2016, 12:04 AM
Iowa looked fine before NDSU. Beat Iowa State 42-3 a team that nearly knocked off Baylor

BrewHawk
10-03-2016, 03:20 AM
No. I've watched a ton of Iowa football and this goes way beyond anything your huge Bison egos can drum up.

Iowa's 2009 top ten, Orange Bowl champion team played a very similar game vs UNI, only to block two consecutive field goals and come out on top. This Iowa team isn't anywhere near as good as that team. Not even in the same zip code. We won't beat Minnesota if we can't slow down the run, and I don't see anyone walking through the door that's going to change that anytime soon.

Sorry you guys can't get a win against a decent FBS team. It's gotta be killing many of you to still not have the "signature win" over anybody with a pulse (not directed to you ZHerd, you get where I'm coming from).

BattleBorn
10-03-2016, 03:24 AM
No. I've watched a ton of Iowa football and this goes way beyond anything your huge Bison egos can drum up.

You may have watched a lot of Iowa ball, but you clearly misunderstand the scale of our BV egos.

BrewHawk
10-03-2016, 03:29 AM
You may have watched a lot of Iowa ball, but you clearly misunderstand the scale of our BV egos.

You mean they're even BIGGER than they seem?!?

ZHerd
10-03-2016, 03:35 AM

Iowa's 2009 top ten, Orange Bowl champion team played a very similar game vs UNI, only to block two consecutive field goals and come out on top. This Iowa team isn't anywhere near as good as that team. Not even in the same zip code. We won't beat Minnesota if we can't slow down the run, and I don't see anyone walking through the door that's going to change that anytime soon.

Sorry you guys can't get a win against a decent FBS team. It's gotta be killing many of you to still not have the "signature win" over anybody with a pulse (not directed to you ZHerd, you get where I'm coming from).

K-State had a pulse and you guys had a bigger pulse than ISU and M-OH so we at least have that I guess. College ball can be streaky weird at times. You guys might lose every game or you might surprise some teams, which is what I'm hoping for. Watch NW. They will probably beat an Ohio St./Mich type team and then get blown away by the worst remaining team on their schedule.

BattleBorn
10-03-2016, 03:36 AM

For the first time ever I can honestly use the line, "Mine is bigger than you'd ever imagine."

Christopher Moen
10-03-2016, 05:41 AM

Now you're starting understand the shenanigans of Bisonville.

IzzyFlexion
10-03-2016, 08:52 AM
I find it hilarious that an Iowa fan comes on here and suggests that the <misfortune> belongs to NDSU!

This guy should write for the Foolem.

MNLonghorn10
10-03-2016, 10:03 AM
In brewhawks defense, some of us ranked Iowa below Kansas on the competitiveness scale when it came to ranking the fbs wins.

So congrats, you're worse than Kansas

TransAmBison
10-03-2016, 11:33 AM

Sorry you guys can't get a win against a decent FBS team. It's gotta be killing many of you to still not have the "signature win" over anybody with a pulse (not directed to you ZHerd, you get where I'm coming from).And there you have it. Knew it was coming. I believe I had a discussion on here with Twincitybizon (think that was his handle) about the excuses eventually coming.

BrewHawk
10-03-2016, 11:59 AM
K-State had a pulse and you guys had a bigger pulse than ISU and M-OH so we at least have that I guess. College ball can be streaky weird at times. You guys might lose every game or you might surprise some teams, which is what I'm hoping for. Watch NW. They will probably beat an Ohio St./Mich type team and then get blown away by the worst remaining team on their schedule.

Not sure who NW plays the rest of the year, but my guess is they go the way of Rutgers (58-0ish) against the likes of Ohio St./Michigan. We made Rutgers look competitive.

EC8CH
10-03-2016, 12:08 PM
We made Rutgers look competitive.

Know that feel bro. We made Iowa look competitive.

Kevin
10-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Now if Iowa turns their season around and wins the Who Give's A Shit Bowl they'll say that we wouldn't have a chance against "this" Iowa team.

FBS cultists follow the same formula.

IzzyFlexion
10-03-2016, 12:26 PM
Unfortunately, Desmond King decided not to enter the NFL draft after his junior season so that Easton Stick could drag him 14 yards after initial contact late in the 4th.

http://www.thegazette.com/storyimage/GA/20160917/ARTICLE/160919621/AR/0/AR-160919621.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=653

Bison Gal
10-03-2016, 01:15 PM
Know that feel bro. We made Iowa look competitive.

No kidding. Everyone's saying NDSU upset Iowa and I'm thinking "we almost lost to Iowa".

ndsubison1
10-03-2016, 06:16 PM

This is hilarious

CaBisonFan
10-03-2016, 06:23 PM

Sorry...but you didn't get our A-game. We misfired on several opportunities to score. Maybe (right now) we're not a championship-level FCS team.

Bison bison
10-03-2016, 06:25 PM
regardless, NDSU remains a quality loss for the Hawkeyes.

EC8CH
10-03-2016, 06:34 PM
regardless, NDSU remains a quality loss for the Hawkeyes.

Without question the better of their two.

runtheoption
10-03-2016, 06:51 PM
No kidding. Everyone's saying NDSU upset Iowa and I'm thinking "we almost lost to Iowa".
Yep, it's kinda sad we didn't put them away early. Just think if Iowa would have played one of our good NDSU teams.

Once again, another P5 team managed to hang around and keep things close with us, and their fans think we are world-beaters. I wish they would schedule us when we are good...it's almost like they know they are going to get us in a down year, 4 years in advance when we sign the contracts.

EC8CH
10-03-2016, 07:13 PM
Could you imagine Iowa coming to the FargoDome come playoff time???

It'd be the Rosebowl all over again for them.

ZHerd
10-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Could you imagine Iowa coming to the FargoDome come playoff time???

It'd be the Rosebowl all over again for them.

I've thought many times how much I'd love to see an FBS team in Fargo late season when the team hits playoff mode

1993bison
10-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Looks more like the Bison beat a good #11/13 fbs team and crushed their confidence....Bison can do that

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Scooter1
10-03-2016, 11:33 PM

What a bunch of Bullshit. You act like we don't watch Big 10 football. You act like the sky is falling because of one loss. Iowa just needs to nut up and start playing some football.

1993bison
10-03-2016, 11:40 PM
What a bunch of Bullshit. You act like we don't watch Big 10 football. You act like the sky is falling because of one loss. Iowa just needs to nut up and start playing some football.
The Bison denutted the Hawks. Their pride is crushed and it appears they may fold. They barely beat a bad Rutgers team and lost to a poor Northwestern team. They supposedly have a tough team and the top SR QB, where are they?

BisonTeacher
10-04-2016, 12:23 AM
3 things happen to FBS teams when we beat them:

1. They attempt to change thinking that they did something wrong to allow us to beat them.

2. They are beaten physically and emotionally when they realize NDSU was just the better team.

3. They believe their season is over and just don't put the extra effort into the rest of the games.

Number 3 is the biggest difference between the FBS and FCS. An FBS team loses and they are pretty much done. Players no longer put in the effort and it shows. An FCS teams loses a game and they still have a shot at the PO's and championship. I think the players keep putting in max effort. I think that's evident in a lot of those big FCS over FBS wins and what those FBS teams end up doing the rest of the year. Very few recover emotionally.

There's a lot of wisdom in this post. A good friend of mine who is a Nebraska fan always says about FBS...every game is a playoff. Even with that joke of a 4 team "playoff" it still holds true. Once Iowa lost to us they were done. No shot at a national championship. I mean, they did...but they really didn't. And the players knew it. And if effects their play moving forward.

Green1
10-04-2016, 03:10 AM
Iowa has really pulled a fast one on the Bison. First, they pretend to be the number 13 team in the nation. Then after they loose to the Bison, their fans inform us they are really a piss poor team. WHY do we keep falling for this from FBS teams? My gosh, once, maybe twice but SIX straight times? How do we keep falling for this? Well played, Iowa. Well played.

BrewHawk
10-04-2016, 03:18 AM

I'd love to see it happen. No excuses for sure. This is likely a sub .500 Iowa football team. If we show up Saturday and look like we have a pulse I may say 7-5, but that's probably the ceiling.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-04-2016, 03:25 AM
I'd love to see it happen. No excuses for sure. This is likely a sub .500 Iowa football team. If we show up Saturday and look like we have a pulse I may say 7-5, but that's probably the ceiling.

Yeah, Iowa doesn't look good.

IzzyFlexion
10-04-2016, 01:40 PM
Wasn't Desmond King supposed to get......like 5 interceptions and 6 punt returns for touchdowns against NDSU??

I don't recall seeing his "Heisman pose" in the end zone once that Saturday.

bisonp
10-04-2016, 02:18 PM
Wasn't Desmond King supposed to get......like 5 interceptions and 6 punt returns for touchdowns against NDSU??

I don't recall seeing his "Heisman pose" in the end zone once that Saturday.

Is this close enough?

http://www.thegazette.com/storyimage/GA/20160917/ARTICLE/160919621/AR/0/AR-160919621.jpg&MaxH=500&MaxW=653

ndsubison1
10-04-2016, 05:28 PM

But I thought they were better than last year?

ndsubison1
10-04-2016, 05:29 PM
Iowa has really pulled a fast one on the Bison. First, they pretend to be the number 13 team in the nation. Then after they loose to the Bison, their fans inform us they are really a piss poor team. WHY do we keep falling for this from FBS teams? My gosh, once, maybe twice but SIX straight times? How do we keep falling for this? Well played, Iowa. Well played.

Same old song and dance.

Bisonator98
10-04-2016, 05:46 PM
Michigan State lost to Indiana? You know it's gotten bad when BB schools are beating you in FB. :rofl:

wagsabison
10-04-2016, 05:51 PM
Didn't they have something like 17 returning starters from last years team?

Hammerhead
10-04-2016, 06:06 PM
Or maybe the B1G only has two or three good teams most years.

Christopher Moen
10-04-2016, 06:27 PM

I believe they have a few decent teams (Wisconsin and Michigan, maybe Michigan State) that can be challenging, while they really only have one team (Ohio State) that is National Championship material.

Christopher Moen
10-04-2016, 06:57 PM
Looks like I might have been right after all (Post #1262 from the "Iowa" thread):

Well, there's this, I believe Iowa is going to lose four to five games in their regular season schedule this year. Last year, they overachieved during an easy season schedule. They won't be able to get away with that this year. Wisconsin and Michigan will be loses. Penn State and Nebraska will be probable loses. Iowa State, North Dakota State and Northwestern are possible loses.

Which of course led to these hilarious replies:

Put down the crack pipe,not gonna happen.

WTF? A minor league team is making fun of an otter team's schedule?

Also, just from a googling, I saw that Iowa beat Wisconsin at Wisconsin last year, beat Nebraska at Nebraska last year, beat Iowa State at Iowa State last year, and beat Northwestern at Northwestern last year. They get all four of those teams (and Michigan) in Iowa City this year.

So your unbelievably stupid argument is that Iowa's schedule is getting tougher this year, and then you predict they lose at home to a bunch of teams they beat on the road last year? Has the contaminated ground water from shale extraction rotted out the greasy little tendrils in your pathetic brain?

Time to drop the mic and move on as the Bison have bigger and better things to accomplish this year.

wagsabison
10-04-2016, 07:03 PM
it is funny looking back at the overconfidence of some of those Iowa fans and how their season has basically imploded a few weeks later.

Hammerhead
10-04-2016, 08:20 PM
Those were the same fans who wore their Rose Bowl T-shirts to the game. I only wear my shirt from last year's FCS kickoff in Montana around the house or under a flannel shirt. :(

it is funny looking back at the overconfidence of some of those Iowa fans and how their season has basically imploded a few weeks later.

Green1
10-04-2016, 08:47 PM
Those were the same fans who wore their Rose Bowl T-shirts to the game. I only wear my shirt from last year's FCS kickoff in Montana around the house or under a flannel shirt. :(

Please burn that shirt.

...and the Montana shirt too.

ndsubison1
10-04-2016, 08:53 PM
Didn't they have something like 17 returning starters from last years team?

13 returning I believe

Scooter1
10-06-2016, 04:09 PM
Going off the tone of this thread and every similar thread from previous years, I propose this to the rest of FBS...Have the other FBS teams considered a go fund me page to help get a NDSU/Alabama game every 4 years? Obviously this would be money well spent because paying NDSU to play Alabama once every 4 years would guarantee that Alabama would be shitty once every 4 years.

No_Skill
10-06-2016, 05:39 PM
Maybe we need to schedule these as the last game of the year so the loss doesn't crush their season until the end.

That way they could still make a bowl game and have a "successful" season. Don't worry FBS...we've got your back.

TransAmBison
10-06-2016, 05:41 PM
Maybe we need to schedule the these as the last game of the year so the loss doesn't crush their season until the end.Then we would get them at the end when they have their injuries and are not at full strength. FCS players don't get hurt. It just wouldn't be fair. Face it...it just isn't fair for NDSU to play down to the FBS level.

thundarsdaddy
10-06-2016, 05:42 PM

This is the 70's....B1G 2...little 8, when Michigan and Ohio State ruled

Vet70
10-06-2016, 05:46 PM
Going off the tone of this thread and every similar thread from previous years, I propose this to the rest of FBS...Have the other FBS teams considered a go fund me page to help get a NDSU/Alabama game every 4 years? Obviously this would be money well spent because paying NDSU to play Alabama once every 4 years would guarantee that Alabama would be shitty once every 4 years?

Great, now the Forum will revive the "We Want Bama" photo illustration.

Scooter1
10-07-2016, 02:25 AM
Great, now the Forum will revive the "We Want Bama" photo illustration.

HA!!!!:rofl:

bisonp
10-07-2016, 01:07 PM
Going off the tone of this thread and every similar thread from previous years, I propose this to the rest of FBS...Have the other FBS teams considered a go fund me page to help get a NDSU/Alabama game every 4 years? Obviously this would be money well spent because paying NDSU to play Alabama once every 4 years would guarantee that Alabama would be shitty once every 4 years.

Why the purple?

gizmo
10-07-2016, 01:20 PM
Let''a flip this over. If the field goal had drifted a few inches to the right the Hawkeyes would be bragging that they beat one of the best teams in all of college football. Lol!

southcliffbison
10-07-2016, 04:41 PM
Maybe we need to schedule these as the last game of the year so the loss doesn't crush their season until the end.

That way they could still make a bowl game and have a "successful" season. Don't worry FBS...we've got your back.

Redemption Saturday !!! Hawkeyes get an opportunity to salvage what has other wise been a disastrous season with a win over Goooofers. I, for one, hope the Hogeyes kick their @ss.

Bisonator98
10-07-2016, 05:09 PM
Redemption Saturday !!! Hawkeyes get an opportunity to salvage what has other wise been a disastrous season with a win over Goooofers. I, for one, hope the Hogeyes kick their @ss.

Yes please.:biggrin:

MNLonghorn10
10-07-2016, 05:28 PM
a win would maybe mean something had the Gophers beaten Penn St last weekend. now itd mean very little. so fuck Iowa and their bullshit pretender team barely beating rutgers and losing to a bunch of journalists at home.

BlueBisonRock
10-07-2016, 06:09 PM

Yes please.:biggrin:

The hawkeyes had their shot at glory. Since I have a degree from Gopherville as does family, it is Ski U Ma time. Go Gophers. Just remember the age old question: Who hates Iowa? (Reply: We hate Iowa) which is asked at every rodent game.

***(Disclaimer - my Bison degree and fandom trump* the MN connections big time)

* This is not a political support statement and should not bring the dreaded political discussion into this thread.

HandoEX
10-07-2016, 06:13 PM
Gophers by 2 TDs tomorrow. Iowa's a broken team with nothing left.

BisonTeacher
10-07-2016, 06:25 PM
Gophers by 2 TDs tomorrow. Iowa's a broken team with nothing left.

I root for the gophs but I wouldnt mind seeing Iowa win. it's the gawker effect. Slowing down at the scene of an accident.

Hammerhead
10-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Most of the SEC already schedules an FCS game the 2nd to last week of the season before their rivalry week finale.

Bisonator98
10-07-2016, 06:32 PM
The hawkeyes had their shot at glory. Since I have a degree from Gopherville as does family, it is Ski U Ma time. Go Gophers. Just remember the age old question: Who hates Iowa? (Reply: We hate Iowa) which is asked at every rodent game.

* This is not a political support statement and should not bring the dreaded political discussion into this thread.

Fortunately I have no ties to MN. Go Hawkeyes!:biggrin:

Christopher Moen
10-07-2016, 06:41 PM

I grew up in the state and still don't give a rodent's arse about their crappy program.

I hope Iowa smashes them and the Hawkeyes fans steal their field goal posts again.

Bison Loaf
10-07-2016, 06:45 PM

Me neither. I'll gladly root for Taylor and Barta to get the win.

Rock
10-07-2016, 07:39 PM
Be nice for Iowa to get going, and hear a new fbs excuse: NDSU got them before they figured it out.

Go Hawks!

BisonAccountant44
10-07-2016, 07:47 PM
The Gophers are somehow, at least in this town, incredibly overrated this year. Normally, people think they're better than they really are, but there had been plenty of legitimate 9-3 or 10-2 expectations this year that were absolutely loony. I think after 2 weeks of WTF just happened the rivalry week gets Iowa refocused. My prediction is that IA returns to normal this week, boat races MN to get back on track and proceeds as planned from here on out.

Bisonator98
10-07-2016, 08:23 PM
Sports huddle with Sid and Dave after Iowa thumps the Goofs:

Dave: Wow that was a beating by the Hawkeyes.
Sid: I don't think the Twins......
Dave: No! The Gopher loss yesterday!
Sid: What? What's that?
Dave: The Gopher football game! They got destroyed by the Iowa Hawkeyes yesterday!
Sid: Oh that. That wasn't good. I love those kids. Tracy Claeys is a great coach.
Dave: Yeah but they got killed by Iowa.
Sid: I'm over there every day and see the work those kids put in. They're going to win a lot of games and maybe even the Big Ten.
Dave: Really? Even after the game yesterday.
Sid: What game? Huh??
Dave: Never mind we gotta go to break......

CAS4127
10-07-2016, 11:46 PM

Dave: The Gopher football game! They got destroyed by the Iowa Hawkeyes yesterday!
Sid: Oh that. That wasn't good. I love those kids. Tracy Claeys is a great coach.
Sid: I'm over there every day and see the work those kids put in. They're going to win a lot of games and maybe even the Big Ten.

Lmao!! Solid post right there.

BisoninNWMN
10-08-2016, 02:12 AM
Hawks win this game.

southcliffbison
10-08-2016, 05:13 AM

This ^^^^^^ Sid is a looney tune...........way past his prime.

CyPanth
10-08-2016, 07:39 AM
Interesting thread started by a Hok fan. It is the same conversation whenever we beat them in any sport. "Oh, I guess we weren't any good." They are so dismissive, rather than accept the fact that they are good, but not as good as they thought. It gets so old.

After the game with Iowa State, all of them still thought they were a good team. All week before your game, they thought they were a good team.

You didn't "expose" them as a bad team. You may have "caused" them to become a bad team by completing the break of confidence that started with the fracture made by Stanford, but was mended by gaining an early lead against Miami (OH) and us.

BisonTeacher
10-08-2016, 11:24 AM
Interesting thread started by a Hok fan. It is the same conversation whenever we beat them in any sport. "Oh, I guess we weren't any good." They are so dismissive, rather than accept the fact that they are good, but not as good as they thought. It gets so old.

After the game with Iowa State, all of them still thought they were a good team. All week before your game, they thought they were a good team.

You didn't "expose" them as a bad team. You may have "caused" them to become a bad team by completing the break of confidence that started with the fracture made by Stanford, but was mended by gaining an early lead against Miami (OH) and us.

I think many here agree. They were in the big ten championship last year. Lost very few seniors. Same coaches. Home game. But somehow they're not any good now??? Weird.....

Gully
10-08-2016, 12:10 PM

I for one will never question your NDSU fandom!

Gully
10-08-2016, 12:14 PM
I'm looking forward to watching Iowa / Minnesota today. Don't really care who wins but I suppose I have to pull for Iowa for help in the "my team is better than your team" arguments.

oldmantutters
10-08-2016, 03:50 PM
No FBS fan base has been more disrespectful (with absolutely no justification) than the Goophers. There's three things I hope for every Saturday of the CFB season, Bison win, Gophers get boatraced, and an apocalypse to hit Grand Forks. That last one I hope for every day of the year, and of course centered upon the UND campus.

Go Iowa.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BisonTeacher
10-08-2016, 03:55 PM
No FBS fan base has been more disrespectful (with absolutely no justification) than the Goophers. There's three things I hope for every Saturday of the CFB season, Bison win, Gophers get boatraced, and an apocalypse to hit Grand Forks. That last one I hope for every day of the year, and of course centered upon the UND campus.

Go Iowa.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

+++++++++++++

Mr Meaty
10-08-2016, 04:09 PM
3 minutes gone and both gophers and Hawkeyes have had a possession. Impressive football on display.

TAILG8R
10-08-2016, 04:16 PM
3 minutes gone and both gophers and Hawkeyes have had a possession. Impressive football on display.

Hopefully Iowa can punch this in and gain some confidence. I feel like if Iowa can get up two scores they'll get comfortable and start eating up TOP the rest of the game.

TAILG8R
10-08-2016, 04:18 PM
Well so much for that ... Iowa totally stalls after picking up a fourth down conversion. Missed FG and Beathard looks lost out there.

BisonNation11
10-08-2016, 04:20 PM
Iowa is terrible. I think the Bison seriously stole their manhood and is holding it for ransom.

CAS4127
10-08-2016, 04:20 PM
I'm starting to subscribe to thread title. Iowa IS NOT very good. We'd beat them 9 out of 10 IMO.

Mr Meaty
10-08-2016, 04:23 PM
I'm starting to subscribe to thread title. Iowa IS NOT very good. We'd beat them 9 out of 10 IMO.

They would definitely shit the bed if they came to Fargo to play us.

HerdistheWord
10-08-2016, 04:58 PM
Beathard should transfer to us as a punter.

MNLonghorn10
10-08-2016, 04:59 PM
what a riveting match between 2 B1G west powerhouses

aces1180
10-08-2016, 05:09 PM
Minnesota is hot garbage too...

Mr Meaty
10-08-2016, 05:10 PM
Must be the 11:00 kickoff hurting these teams.

BisonTeacher
10-08-2016, 05:15 PM
Minney takin tos to the locker room.

CAS4127
10-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Stick is better than both of these starting QBs IMO.

TAILG8R
10-08-2016, 05:26 PM

But Tommy Olsen(spelling?) said on the Power Trip on KFAN last year that the MN QB would be getting just as much buzz as Carson this year and was a better prospect ...

BisonTeacher
10-08-2016, 05:26 PM

Wait wait wait...liedner is better than Wentz!!! That's what the gopher fans keep saying...

ZHerd
10-08-2016, 05:32 PM
Wait wait wait...liedner is better than Wentz!!! That's what the gopher fans keep saying...

It's an embarrassment to the Big10 to see a QB as bad as Leidner starting so many games. I wonder how much better he would be if he had chosen to attend NDSU

bisonp
10-08-2016, 05:45 PM
Iowa with a commanding 6-0 lead.

IzzyFlexion
10-08-2016, 05:48 PM
I don't know what you guys are watching......but I'm watching Church League Flag Football on ESPN2.
Coincidently, the teams that are playing have the same colors as Iowa/Minn.

bisonp
10-08-2016, 05:48 PM
It's an embarrassment to the Big10 to see a QB as bad as Leidner starting so many games. I wonder how much better he would be if he had chosen to attend NDSU

A lot better, probably. But not enough to be on the field.

wagsabison
10-08-2016, 05:51 PM

Seems like it. Neither team has been able to do much on offense

scottietohottie
10-08-2016, 05:57 PM
I bet it looks like a good game from Portugal.

BlueBisonRock
10-08-2016, 06:52 PM
MN just quit. Give up a TD, 2 pt conversion, offsides, sack, and three & out.

scottietohottie
10-08-2016, 06:58 PM
You look good enough to me Iowa.

No_Skill
10-08-2016, 06:59 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/36/360d1ece12c5e46f38347b8704e0ad9a32cc3e19dfc4c09a20 9d4bf15705a521.jpg

scottietohottie
10-08-2016, 07:01 PM
Watch them loose now.

MNLonghorn10
10-08-2016, 07:16 PM
they couldnt score more than 7 points against this shitty Iowa team?

CAS4127
10-08-2016, 07:18 PM
No one even meets or greets Konce when he comes off the field.

Wrong thread.

yopaulie
10-08-2016, 07:22 PM
I typically root for the Gophers football team a far distant 2nd/3rd, but the Gopher Hole fanbase is soooo condescending toward NDSU. Can't help but pull for Iowa. Makes me want to troll Gopher Hole a bit. Ndsu flat out looks the best team of the three...shouldn't Floyd the pig really be in Fargo?

MNLonghorn10
10-08-2016, 07:23 PM
I typically root for the Gophers football team a far distant 2nd/3rd, but the Gopher Hole fanbase is soooo condescending toward NDSU. Can't help but pull for Iowa. Makes me want to troll Gopher Hole a bit. Ndsu flat out looks the best team of the three...shouldn't Floyd the pig really be in Fargo?

every poster on that site would be a blast to party with.

bisonp
10-08-2016, 07:43 PM
Leidner: 13-33, 166, 2 INTs.

Browns found their QB.

BFKasper14
10-08-2016, 08:20 PM

Browns found their QB.

The next Carson Wentz

southcliffbison
10-08-2016, 10:26 PM

Actually, Floyd does live in ND; goes by the name of Rob.......

pucknut9
10-08-2016, 10:28 PM

Browns found their QB.

First rounder for sure.

EC8CH
10-08-2016, 10:31 PM
Crappy Iowa team beats crappier Goopher team.

Stick didn't play his best game today, but still looked better than those two Big 10 QBs. And oh yeah, he's a SOPHOMORE.

tony
10-08-2016, 10:34 PM

Browns found their QB.

Not sure whether to laugh or wince in pain on Cleveland's and Minnesota's behalf. Solution: Did both.

jcdcubs
10-08-2016, 10:35 PM
That's because the Bison ripped out their hearts!

:biggrin:

BisonNeil
10-09-2016, 12:53 AM
Not sure whether to laugh or wince in pain on Cleveland's and Minnesota's behalf. Solution: Did both.

I wonder if Tommy Olson, his former center, still believes he is a first round draft choice and better than Wentz?

BisonNeil
10-09-2016, 12:56 AM

He never would have seen the field. No way he beats out Wentz, Stick, or even Cole Davis.

mebisonII
10-09-2016, 12:56 AM
We beat MN twice. We've only beaten Iowa once. Of course Iowa won, they've only had half the Bison hangover!

Hammerhead
10-10-2016, 01:36 PM
Bison ahead of Oregon in the Sagarin ratings. Maybe we'll beat a crappy Ducks/webfoots team in 4 years. :) [edited as I had the year mixed up with Colorado in 2024]

870XPRS
10-10-2016, 03:48 PM
Bison ahead of Oregon in the Sagarin ratings. Maybe we'll beat a crappy Ducks/webfoots team in 8 years. :)

Colorado is in 2024....ducks are right around the corner in 2020.

THEsocalledfan
10-10-2016, 05:00 PM
Colorado is in 2024....ducks are right around the corner in 2020.

So, does anyone know if NDSU is still trying to get another FBS game before 2020? Would be great to have Stick get one more go.

stevdock
10-10-2016, 05:16 PM
So, does anyone know if NDSU is still trying to get another FBS game before 2020? Would be great to have Stick get one more go.

I thought I heard our AD say he is in current negotiation for one for either next year or the year after.

ndsubison1
10-10-2016, 05:30 PM
Dreaming of playing at the Swamp

CaBisonFan
10-10-2016, 05:33 PM
I thought I heard our AD say he is in current negotiation for one for either next year or the year after.I'd take a trip to Ucla and the Rose Bowl stadium. There'd be no problem getting tickets in that mammoth stadium.

stevdock
10-11-2016, 02:30 AM
I'd take a trip to Ucla and the Rose Bowl stadium. There'd be no problem getting tickets in that mammoth stadium.

I don't know if this is tied to what I heard a few weeks ago or if it was much earlier but I thought I heard NDSU is trying to continue with the Pac-10. I think it was something with one of the Arizona schools though.

MNLonghorn10
10-11-2016, 02:32 AM
I don't know if this is tied to what I heard a few weeks ago or if it was much earlier but I thought I heard NDSU is trying to continue with the Pac-10. I think it was something with one of the Arizona schools though.

watch it be Utah lulz

BYZEN
10-11-2016, 12:27 PM
I thought I heard our AD say he is in current negotiation for one for either next year or the year after.

watch it be Utah lulz

I heard Utah is asking us for too much money to come play in the dome...

1993bison
10-11-2016, 12:35 PM
watch it be Utah lulz
Utah would roll the Goophs

runtheoption
10-11-2016, 01:49 PM
Utah would roll the Goophs

Sent from my XT1254 using TapatalkIs that a Tracy Claeys fat joke?

Rock
10-11-2016, 03:06 PM
I think Jeremy Jorgensen said he almost picked up the phone to Bama last week Tuesday on insiders after the Alabama bleacher report guys story. Decided not to because the Bama schedule was full I think in 2018.

If he was serious guessing there is some active process for fbs 2018, possibly more.

TateMosersneighbor
10-11-2016, 03:34 PM
Boise State

reformedUNDfan
10-12-2016, 02:48 AM
the 2018 team projects to be pretty good.

bisonp
10-13-2016, 02:35 PM
Well maybe this will help them out.

'Spectacular' look to Kinnick's North End Zone to cost $90 million (http://www.hawkcentral.com/story/sports/college/iowa/football/2016/10/11/spectacular-kinnick-stadium-north-end-zone-renovation-kirk-ferentz/91910760/)

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/40e29194376ccc8c005fc5a1341eb85df7fda3e5/c=179-0-1134-718&r=x393&c=520x390/local/-/media/2016/10/11/IAGroup/HawkCentral/636118147105572950-RENDERING.JPG

You know, everybody claims these games are done as paydays for NDSU. But I'm starting to wonder who is really benefiting most.

Play Minnesota -> moves to new stadium
Play Colorado State -> building new stadium
Play Kansas State -> completes major remodel for the Bison game and does another for 2015.
Play Iowa State -> major renovation
Play Iowa -> major renovation
Play Wyoming -> steals our coach. Had we won, I'm sure they would have used it to justify a renovation.

How much money are you guys spending at these games? Spend that money in Fargo!

/purple

BisonTeacher
10-13-2016, 03:04 PM

The only thing that will help that stadium is to demolish it and start over. What a crap hole. No leg room. The concourse was a nightmare at half. The food choices were early 80's metrodome-ish and the power plant next to it is an eyesore. The only redeeming quality of that stadium is the children's hospital overlooking the field.

Hammerhead
10-13-2016, 04:21 PM
I'm assuming the "existing cramped, general-admission quarters" in the north end zone where I sat are no more cramped than the sideline sections. :)

'Spectacular' look to Kinnick's North End Zone to cost $90 million (http://www.hawkcentral.com/story/sports/college/iowa/football/2016/10/11/spectacular-kinnick-stadium-north-end-zone-renovation-kirk-ferentz/91910760/)

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/40e29194376ccc8c005fc5a1341eb85df7fda3e5/c=179-0-1134-718&r=x393&c=520x390/local/-/media/2016/10/11/IAGroup/HawkCentral/636118147105572950-RENDERING.JPG

You know, everybody claims these games are done as paydays for NDSU. But I'm starting to wonder who is really benefiting most.

Play Kansas State -> completes major remodel for the Bison game and does another for 2015.
Play Wyoming -> steals our coach. Had we won, I'm sure they would have used it to justify a renovation.

/purple

HerdBot
10-13-2016, 08:03 PM

/purple

They get enough money from the Big Ten Network TV Contract to fund their entire athletic department. What we bring is chump change

CaBisonFan
10-15-2016, 04:13 PM
Did Iowa play the Gophers without VandeBerg?

SafeTeeJ
10-15-2016, 04:23 PM
Did Iowa play the Gophers without VandeBerg?

Yes..you are 10 char correct.

bruinbison
10-15-2016, 04:30 PM
Iowa 7
Purdue 0 1st Qtr

Is this the week the Bisonhangover ends for Iowa?
And the Hawks dominate the Boilermakers?
GoUHawks!

ZHerd
10-15-2016, 04:38 PM
Iowa up 14-0 end of 1st

NDSU92
10-15-2016, 04:51 PM
Iowa 7
Purdue 0 1st Qtr

Is this the week the Bisonhangover ends for Iowa?
And the Hawks dominate the Boilermakers?
GoUHawks!

Iowa rolling 21-0 and about to get the ball back again. Had a feeling a win over rival Minnesota might get them headed back in the right direction mentally. That and playing Purdue always helps

aces1180
10-15-2016, 05:22 PM
28-0 Iowa...Boat race and they will have 5 wins by the end of the day.

KC Bison
10-15-2016, 05:31 PM
35-7 and not even half time yet.

ZHerd
10-15-2016, 05:36 PM
This is a fluke. Seriously, does anyone here actually think we could beat Purdue?

aces1180
10-15-2016, 05:39 PM
This is a fluke. Seriously, does anyone here actually think we could beat Purdue?

Purple?

Teams in the Big 10 we would beat this season:

Iowa
Minnesota
Northwestern
Illinois
Purdue
Maryland
Rutgers
Indiana

ZHerd
10-15-2016, 05:42 PM
Purple?

Iowa
Minnesota
Northwestern
Illinois
Purdue
Maryland
Rutgers
Indiana

They are BIG, we'd get boat raced

BisonTeacher
10-15-2016, 05:51 PM

I just don't think there is much of a gap between top FCs teams and FBS teams outside top 10. So yes I think we could take Purdue.

HerdistheWord
10-15-2016, 05:52 PM
Purple?

Iowa
Minnesota
Northwestern
Illinois
Purdue
Maryland
Rutgers
Indiana

The only way we could beat them is if they were having a down year. The only way to know if they were having a down year would be if we beat them.

ZHerd
10-15-2016, 05:56 PM
I just don't think there is much of a gap between top FCs teams and FBS teams outside top 10. So yes I think we could take Purdue.

We'd need more scholarships to do that

NDSU92
10-15-2016, 06:08 PM
We'd need more scholarships to do that

I have to agree. There's no way we could hang with Purdue. Purdue is just a different program from KU, Minnesota, Colorado State, Kansas State, Iowa State and Iowa. Just different.

All sarcasm aside, this is the usual response I get from my coworkers down in Dallas that went to various FBS schools. I had a guy from SMU giving me crap about playing 'big boy football'... hahaha

ZHerd
10-15-2016, 06:14 PM
I have to agree. There's no way we could hang with Purdue. Purdue is just a different program from KU, Minnesota, Colorado State, Kansas State, Iowa State and Iowa. Just different.

All sarcasm aside, this is the usual response I get from my coworkers down in Dallas that went to various FBS schools. I had a guy from SMU giving me crap about playing 'big boy football'... hahaha

SMU...just tell him that their punter moved up to a real team to get a chance to learn how to punt

bisonmike2
10-17-2016, 02:06 PM
Anyone going on the bunny board and starting the thread "Unfortunately it looks like you beat a crappy Bison team"?

aces1180
10-19-2016, 03:44 PM
I think Iowa stuns Whisky this weekend...

Christopher Moen
10-19-2016, 05:17 PM

Iowa has a pretty good offense and defense, while Wisconsin has a tremendous defense and a suspect offense (this cost them their games against Michigan and Ohio State). With that said, its possible.

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
10-20-2016, 12:41 AM

Boy, I don't know. From what I have seen, Iowa doesn't have the horses to run with Whisky. I would be extremely surprised.

ndsubison1
10-20-2016, 06:16 AM

I would not be surprised. Wisconsins offense is not that great. Should be a low scoring field goal type game. Also, coming off emotional game vs Ohio State.

Christopher Moen
10-20-2016, 05:30 PM
I would not be surprised. Wisconsins offense is not that great. Should be a low scoring field goal type game. Also, coming off emotional game vs Ohio State.

And Michigan prior to their bye week.

ndsubison1
10-22-2016, 04:47 PM
We could play with and possibly beat Wisconsin with a healthy Deluca

BiZon22
10-22-2016, 05:29 PM
This is a historically bad Wisconsin team /purple

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

SDbison
10-22-2016, 05:35 PM
All FBS teams will overlook NDSU.

aces1180
10-22-2016, 06:50 PM

Agreed...However, their D is top notch!

EC8CH
10-22-2016, 07:02 PM
Stick runs that QB draw better than Bethard.
Cam kicks that FG better than the Iowa kicker.

ndsubison1
10-22-2016, 09:48 PM
Agreed...However, their D is top notch!

Yes, very good. Cichy is a beast and has Fargo ties

Bisonator98
10-23-2016, 12:47 AM
The entire little ten looks like shit from what I've seen this season. OSU should run the table easily.

bisonp
10-23-2016, 03:57 AM
The entire little ten looks like shit from what I've seen this season. OSU should run the table easily.

Whoops.

10 char

CaBisonFan
10-23-2016, 04:04 AM
Yes, very good. Cichy is a beast and has Fargo ties
I wondered if he had family ties to the Shanley and NDSU Cichy family.

Bisonator98
10-23-2016, 06:53 PM
Whoops.

10 char

Lol let me correct that the entire little ten is a shit show.:rofl:

HerdistheWord
11-13-2016, 02:48 AM
There is an interesting game on TV right now...

Green1
11-13-2016, 02:56 AM

Don't fall for Iowa's shtick Clearly NDSU's defeat of the Hawkeye makes them a crappy team.

WhoRepsTheLurker
11-13-2016, 03:00 AM

Yea it is. Too bad they don't have Stick instead of Beathard though.

Bison bison
11-13-2016, 03:02 AM
beathard sucks.

EC8CH
11-13-2016, 03:12 AM
Now would be a great time for a QB draw to go for 30+ yards....

Oh yeah, Beathard

NDSUstudent
11-13-2016, 03:16 AM
Why try that against Michigan's defense?

HerdBot
11-13-2016, 03:18 AM
WTF these guys are stupid. Roughing the center gives them a game winning field goal and then a pick. My god they are stupid. Run the damn ball tons of time.

HerdistheWord
11-13-2016, 03:18 AM
Why try that against Michigan's defense?

I thought I spotted Polasek on the sideline...the run is working and our QB is shit, let's pass!!

Green1
11-13-2016, 03:19 AM
Interception . Bethard sucks hard.

HerdistheWord
Iowa is better without Beathard.

EC8CH
Such a stupid play call. Iowa deserves to lose.

bisonaudit
11-13-2016, 03:24 AM
Stupidity all around. Not over yet.

NDSUstudent
Wow huge facemask

HerdistheWord
Such a stupid play call. Iowa deserves to lose.

The Iowa defense, oline, and RB deserve a win. The QB and WR's do not. Mostly the QB

NDSUstudent
11-13-2016, 03:25 AM
Iowa better not get too cute here.

HerdBot
Win the game here and don't fuck up.

HerdistheWord
Make up call for roughing the center?

NDSUstudent
11-13-2016, 03:26 AM
Love the screen call.

MNLonghorn10
11-13-2016, 03:28 AM
holy shit! that play call was vintage NDSU

BisonAccountant44
11-13-2016, 03:29 AM
Was that Easton?

HerdistheWord
11-13-2016, 03:30 AM
LMAO, how did Michigan not anticipate a run, even in shotgun. Also, why would Michigan not use their final TO with 19 left. If Iowa makes the field goal, you get more time. If they miss, then you kneel.

Green1
11-13-2016, 03:30 AM
Was that Easton?

Easton would have scored.

MNLonghorn10
11-13-2016, 03:31 AM
He got it!!! fuck yea

HerdBot
11-13-2016, 03:32 AM
This will help our rankings. Yeah we beat these guys.

Bison bison
by the law of transitivity.

NDSUstudent
Somebody tell the FCS playoff committee what just happened in Iowa City...

No_Skill
Hey playoff committee...we beat that team.

bisonaudit
11-13-2016, 03:33 AM
LMAO, how did Michigan not anticipate a run, even in shotgun. Also, why would Michigan not use their final TO with 19 left. If Iowa makes the field goal, you get more time. If they miss, then you kneel.

It's first down, but they would have to run another play from scrimmage. But, yeah, I think you're right. Make them execute anyway.

StL Bison Fan
11-13-2016, 03:33 AM
WOW. And they rush the field playing in Heaven They Have No Beer!

2011BisonAlumni
11-13-2016, 03:34 AM
Dear playoff committee. Do you think Jacksonville State could do what NDSU did in Iowa City? Michigan couldn't!

aces1180
Looked like the same damn kick Cam made on the same end zone!

HerdistheWord
It's first down, but they would have to run another play from scrimmage. But, yeah, I think you're right. Make them execute anyway.

Never mind. I'm dumb. I thought it was 4th down.

goldenshower
11-13-2016, 03:36 AM
Ndsu would beat Michigan

bisonaudit
11-13-2016, 03:36 AM
Never mind. I'm dumb. I thought it was 4th down.

Using the timeout to make them run another play > 'icing' the kicker though, I think.

Milkman
11-13-2016, 03:37 AM
Here's a clip of the winning field goal. https://youtu.be/imd9alvPBlU

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ndsubison1
11-13-2016, 03:38 AM
We can use comparative scores now since Fbs folk love to

Milkman
11-13-2016, 03:38 AM
Oh wait wrong one. My bad :D

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ndsubison1
11-13-2016, 03:40 AM
Im so happy right now

BisonTeacher
11-13-2016, 03:41 AM
Who hates...er I mean loves Iowa?

1978Bison
Dear playoff committee. Do you think Jacksonville State could do what NDSU did in Iowa City? Michigan couldn't!
Agreed - the Bison went into Iowa City and beat the Hawkeyes. Undefeated #3 Michigan couldn't. Maybe we would be rated higher by the FBS 

bisonaudit
2, 3, 4, 8, 9, and 14 all upset today.

Green1
11-13-2016, 03:43 AM
Wait a minute. Iowa beat #3 Michigan. I hate to say it, but I think the O.P. was wrong about NDSU beating a crappy Iowa team. My gosh, do you know what this means... but they are fbs ... the world is spinning too fast... but fbs... can't breath.... what the hell... but fbs... I can't believe this. /purple

EC8CH
11-13-2016, 03:44 AM
Unfortunately, it looks like Iowa beat a crappy Michigan team?

ndsubison1
11-13-2016, 03:57 AM
The real winner in this is Penn State

Christopher Moen
11-13-2016, 04:05 AM
The real winner in this is Penn State

And maybe Wisconsin.

HerdBoy
11-13-2016, 04:08 AM
NDSU>Michigan

EC8CH
11-13-2016, 04:10 AM
Is Milk Fart on the Wolverines fan forum?

2011BisonAlumni
11-13-2016, 04:13 AM
Is Milk Fart on the Wolverines fan forum?

Lakes? Lol

HerdBoy
11-13-2016, 04:27 AM
I like how Ferentz copied the NDSU playbook at the end of the game. Nice QB draw play Hawkeyes.

Rock
11-13-2016, 04:41 AM
They should be okay with Illinois, but can Iowa get by Nebraska? Curious if they still have a shot at the big ten west.

NDSUstudent
11-13-2016, 04:43 AM
They should be okay with Illinois, but can Iowa get by Nebraska? Curious if they still have a shot at the big ten west.

If the Gophers beat Wisconsin and Iowa beats Nebraska there could be a four way tie...not sure how that mess gets sorted out.

Christopher Moen
11-13-2016, 05:05 AM
Wisconsin is going throttle the Goofs so they can face PSU for B10 Championship, which would lead to a chance at the CFP if they win.

thebootfitter
11-13-2016, 07:07 AM
This is kind of funny:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/college-football/2016/11/13/13612622/michigan-iowa-final-score-ndsu-tweet-troll

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

SomeBeach
11-13-2016, 07:57 AM
So, I'm confused again. Did we beat Iowa because they're a crappy team, because they were looking past us, because it was our Super Bowl, because they had injuries, or because we got lucky?

Kevin
11-13-2016, 08:31 AM
So, I'm confused again. Did we beat Iowa because they're a crappy team, because they were looking past us, because it was our Super Bowl, because they had injuries, or because we got lucky?

The progression goes from "we suck" / "it's a down year" to "you'd never beat us like we're playing now."

Gopher fans perfected this.

CalBison97
11-13-2016, 11:57 AM
The progression goes from "we suck" / "it's a down year" to "you'd never beat us like we're playing now."

Gopher fans perfected this.

Almost word for word from a text I received from a Hawkeye alum last night.

No_Skill
11-13-2016, 12:41 PM
I sure wish we were allowed to improve over the course of a season.

Herd
11-13-2016, 12:53 PM
Ndsu would beat Michigan

NDSU would have as good of a shot as MN, who when they need to step up and win, they just don't, as they proved again yesterday.

aces1180
11-13-2016, 02:11 PM
This is kind of funny:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/college-football/2016/11/13/13612622/michigan-iowa-final-score-ndsu-tweet-troll

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

I hate it when our social media team posts shit like this...I may be in the minority, but its bush league.

MNLonghorn10
11-13-2016, 02:15 PM
NDSU's troll on Michigan made FOX Sports

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/north-dakota-state-perfectly-trolled-michigan-following-their-loss-to-iowa-111316

beautiful

BisonHorns
11-13-2016, 02:26 PM
NDSU's troll on Michigan made FOX Sports

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/north-dakota-state-perfectly-trolled-michigan-following-their-loss-to-iowa-111316

beautiful

I like it. Good clean fun and a majority of people are enjoying the humor. Michigan fans are way more upset with the loss than a small tweet from us. Fact check the numbers!

EC8CH
11-13-2016, 02:29 PM
I hate it when our social media team posts shit like this...I may be in the minority, but its bush league.

NDSU twitter accounts do an excellent job of walking the fine line with these kind of tweets.

I think this one was well done. Definitely achieved the job of putting their win against Iowa back into the media.

BisoninNWMN
11-13-2016, 02:29 PM

I like it!

NDSUstudent
11-13-2016, 02:31 PM

I agree sometimes with that sentiment but that tweet was gold.

MNLonghorn10
11-13-2016, 02:48 PM
NDSUs social media handlers suck to the highest degree, I agree with aces here..but that tweet was savage as fuck and unexpected by many. Props to them for that one