PDA

View Full Version : Homecoming

Bison#23
09-22-2016, 03:13 PM
What a great All Around Game the Bison had this past week. Just proud of the guys for a hard fought game. Happy to be coming next week to a team who is 3-0 to start conference play. I am a newbie on the board but have been watching post after post on Bison Football. Would like to meet some of you on this trip. I came up last year for Homecoming as well, but was a typical tourist then. Coming up next week from the Sunshine State with some friends and would really love to meet some of you from the board.

TransAmBison
09-22-2016, 03:24 PM
Stop by the Horny Bison tailgate...

StL Bison Fan
09-22-2016, 03:27 PM
Stop by the Horny Bison tailgate...

How will they know its you????

THEsocalledfan
09-22-2016, 04:13 PM

By his pink skirt.....

17>1
09-22-2016, 04:39 PM

I was going to say maybe by the bandana he wears but CAS sometimes sports one as well. There's gotta be something that would make him stand out from everyone else, but I just can't put my finger on it.

17>1
09-22-2016, 04:40 PM
EDIT: Double post.

MNLonghorn10
09-22-2016, 04:42 PM

when you feel your street cred begin to go down, you are near them.

Bison#23
09-22-2016, 05:02 PM
I will be easy to locate for anyone who just want to come up and say Hi. Me and my wife will have on the #23 Jersey.

Rixen
09-22-2016, 05:06 PM
Sorry to hijack the thread a bit but I have yet to really meet anyone from Bisonville yet as well. Would be nice to see where people typically tailgate. I usually stop at Six Flags a bit each game to visit with some friends that are regulars there but beyond that I have no idea where many of you call tailgate home.

thebootfitter
09-22-2016, 05:07 PM
I will be easy to locate for anyone who just want to come up and say Hi. Me and my wife will have on the #23 Jersey.
As in, you'll both be walking around wearing one jersey? I hope it's big enough to fit both of you. Though if you really like your wife, that's not a bad way to stay close to her.

thundarsdaddy
09-22-2016, 05:16 PM

Tell your "better half" that there WILL be fudge the morning of Oct 1...I am tired of the whining...lol

Bison#23
09-22-2016, 05:45 PM
As in, you'll both be walking around wearing one jersey? I hope it's big enough to fit both of you. Though if you really like your wife, that's not a bad way to stay close to her.

I am coming from Florida so that may be what we will do. Last year about this time, it wasn't as warm as I am used to.

IzzyFlexion
09-22-2016, 06:59 PM
I am coming from Florida so that may be what we will do. Last year about this time, it wasn't as warm as I am used to.

St. Petersburg, by chance?

Bison#23
09-22-2016, 08:39 PM
St. Petersburg, by chance?

That would be correct.

Tony Almeida
09-22-2016, 10:48 PM

Well, expect about the same, it gets cold here fast. Bundle up.

StL Bison Fan
09-23-2016, 02:27 AM
Tell your "better half" that there WILL be fudge the morning of Oct 1...I am tired of the whining...lol

Well, youll have to bring it to StL. My neice is getting married that day.
I'm getting new relatives

StL Bison Fan
09-23-2016, 02:28 AM
Sorry to hijack the thread a bit but I have yet to really meet anyone from Bisonville yet as well. Would be nice to see where people typically tailgate. I usually stop at Six Flags a bit each game to visit with some friends that are regulars there but beyond that I have no idea where many of you call tailgate home.

Look for Gus. Who is Gus? Look at bottom of this post

kristind
09-23-2016, 03:12 AM
That would be correct.
We are vacationing near St. Augustine right now! Too bad we are on opposite ends of the state! I was wondering if there was anyone here who might be watching Wentz this Sunday. :)

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

Bison#23
09-26-2016, 04:35 PM
We are vacationing near St. Augustine right now! Too bad we are on opposite ends of the state! I was wondering if there was anyone here who might be watching Wentz this Sunday. :)

Sorry I missed this. I watched the game and was thinking of how Wentz would do against a real defense. I guess he showed them. All I could say was WOW.

On another note, It's Game Week in Fargo. Let's GO BISON.

kristind
09-26-2016, 04:41 PM
Sorry I missed this. I watched the game and was thinking of how Wentz would do against a real defense. I guess he showed them. All I could say was WOW.

On another note, It's Game Week in Fargo. Let's GO BISON.
Yep, another great week for Carson! Had a few Eagles fans in church see my NDSU hat hanging off my purse. Got cornered and quizzed on if Carson is actually the "real deal". It was clear they all want to believe so badly what Bison fans already know to be true. Fun times!