PDA

View Full Version : Highlight video of Pete Blincoe.

SloStang
03-17-2006, 05:41 AM
You can watch a couple of highlight videos of Pete Blincoe and also Cal Poly recruit Martin Mohamed at www.nationwiderecruits.com/Class_of_2006.html. *They both look like great recruits. Sorry I did not post a link, but with my computer skills I am lucky that I figured out how to even post on here.

NDSUstudent
03-17-2006, 06:18 AM
Blincoe looks like a stud and I think NDSU may have gotten a real steal here. He may be playing IA ball if he wasn't stuck behind in the depth chart behind another great back on his team that is going to UCLA. I think NDSU may have gotten some real impact players in this years class of recruits.

MplsBison
03-17-2006, 02:14 PM
He looked like a starter to me.

The thing is, they use the old split back triple option offense. It seems like he wasn't the go to guy.

But he did play both dive back and pitch back as well as catching a nice long one.

Would've been a starter at many other high schools.

That's the way it is in CA, I guess.

WYOBISONMAN
03-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Thanks for the info SloStang!

sambini
03-17-2006, 08:58 PM
Thanks Slostang++++++++++++

Bisonguy
03-17-2006, 09:17 PM
Thanks SloStang!

Looks like Blincoe has some skills.

SloStang
03-18-2006, 01:59 AM
Thanks for the info SloStang! *
My pleasure. Blincoe looks like he can fly. Great addition for the Bison.

Anyone look at Cal Poly recruit Marty Mohamed. He is going to play defense at Poly, but he looked like he is a pretty good RB.

CaBisonFan
03-18-2006, 09:22 AM

The thing is, they use the old split back triple option offense. It seems like he wasn't the go to guy.

But he did play both dive back and pitch back as well as catching a nice long one.

The talent level at Southern California high schools is staggering. I've lived near Riverside (LA) for 9 years and the high school teams look like college teams. And I'd dare say that on the very same campus there's another team or two of kids that don't go out for one reason or another. Schools of 3000+ with 12-month football programs tends to either groom great players...or chase away kids that don't want to live one thing. Coaching staffs typically don't teach much and there's usually 7 or 8 full-timers.

MplsBison
03-18-2006, 02:25 PM
I think that's how it is in TX and FL too.

Spring ball, "PE class" with the football coaches, indoor practice facilities.

Crazy.

SloStang
03-19-2006, 03:42 AM

I just watched the highlight video of his runningback mate Christian Ramirez who is headed to UCLA. No wonder he did not get a ton of carries. Ramirez is a stud. The fact that Blincoe did as well as he did sharing time with Ramirez is a testiment of just how good he is,