PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Congrats from a CSU fan

bucs90
09-17-2016, 07:21 PM
I remember during week 1 some Iowa fans on here talking trash to you guys. Haha. We knew better. Still hope we get another shot at yall in the playoffs. But TODAY I was cheering with joy as that FG sailed in!!! Why on Earth would anyone in FBS talk shit to NDSU? NDSU has more wins vs Power 5 teams the past 5 years than some FBS teams have.

NovaBison
09-17-2016, 07:24 PM
Thanks bucs90... Iron sharpens iron... the game you guys played againstt us made us stronger, and we thank you for it!

bucs90
09-17-2016, 07:27 PM
Thanks bucs90... Iron sharpens iron... the game you guys played againstt us made us stronger, and we thank you for it!

Haha thanks and ditto. CSU is off today and i didnt have much to root for. Watched NDSU on ESPN2 and rooted for the Bison to represent FCS well. Yall just made my weekend haha!

Bisonator98
09-17-2016, 07:28 PM
Thanks bucs!

bucs90
09-17-2016, 07:35 PM
And Georgia State took Wisconsin down to the wire also.

People better stop sleeping on FCS all around.

But....people in FBS better learn to either stop playing NDSU...or....DONT TALK SHIT if you do play em hahahaha!!!!! Go Bison! GO FCS!!!

MAKBison
09-17-2016, 07:40 PM
The HERD 1660 Horns up Hawkeyes down

JJ, Jeff and Phil.....we just were more physical than they were!

CalBison97
09-17-2016, 07:52 PM
Wonder if Oregon will wise up and buy us out? CU Buffs are a given, but the Ducks will get 'shocked' too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Twentysix
09-17-2016, 07:54 PM
And Georgia State took Wisconsin down to the wire also.

People better stop sleeping on FCS all around.

But....people in FBS better learn to either stop playing NDSU...or....DONT TALK SHIT if you do play em hahahaha!!!!! Go Bison! GO FCS!!!

Georgia State has been an FBS program for like 4 years.

Biz101on
09-18-2016, 02:06 AM
Thanks! FCS! Good luck to CSU the rest of way, following you as well.

MinotBison
09-18-2016, 03:31 AM
Wonder if Oregon will wise up and buy us out? CU Buffs are a given, but the Ducks will get 'shocked' too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know what the buyout amount is for those two games?

bucs90
09-18-2016, 01:28 PM
Georgia State has been an FBS program for like 4 years.

Oops yeah they have. They just don't play like one usually.

Oregon and Colorado better rethink playing you guys

cracker
10-02-2016, 01:41 AM
CSU beats Coastal Carolina in 2OT

BisonNeil
10-02-2016, 02:11 AM

Congrats on beating the really bad toupee.

Green1
10-02-2016, 02:19 AM

Good job CSU! :judges:

Bison 4 Life
10-02-2016, 02:23 AM
Does anyone know what the buyout amount is for those two games?

I think Oregon is a cool million.

bucs90
10-02-2016, 02:52 AM
Was just coming here to say hello to you guys and add this. Our 2nd string QB has filled in wonderfully. Just beat Coastal on the road in OT (yep...that OT game vs NDSU made us stronger and it showed).

We shouldn't lose another one. Liberty and Kennesaw will be solid but should be wins.

We should end up 9-2, Big South Champs, with our losses to Florida State and the overtime loss AT NDSU.

Saying this in a humble way....but we are hoping we get another shot at you guys.

BlueBisonRock
10-02-2016, 03:13 AM
We should end up 9-2, Big South Champs, with our losses to Florida State and the overtime loss AT NDSU.

Saying this in a humble way....but we are hoping we get another shot at you guys.

In Fargo. In December. Good luck until then.

MNLonghorn10
10-02-2016, 04:34 AM
Was just coming here to say hello to you guys and add this. Our 2nd string QB has filled in wonderfully. Just beat Coastal on the road in OT (yep...that OT game vs NDSU made us stronger and it showed).

We shouldn't lose another one. Liberty and Kennesaw will be solid but should be wins.

Don't think you do. Lol.

bucs90
10-02-2016, 03:02 PM
No I do. Because with the regional trend in playoffs...a rematch with yall would mean we made it to the final 4 probably haha. Another long shot but hoping we can make it that far.

HerdBot
10-02-2016, 07:36 PM
No I do. Because with the regional trend in playoffs...a rematch with yall would mean we made it to the final 4 probably haha. Another long shot but hoping we can make it that far.

They are actually going away from the regional trend.

ZHerd
10-02-2016, 07:49 PM
They are actually going away from the regional trend.

Uh huh...sure

HerdBot
10-02-2016, 07:54 PM
Uh huh...sure

I assume either A) you haven't heard the news or B) You just won't believe it until you see it

ZHerd
10-02-2016, 07:56 PM
i assume either a) you haven't heard the news or b) you just won't believe it until you see it

b) .

Bisonwinagn
10-03-2016, 04:15 AM
I assume either A) you haven't heard the news or B) You just won't believe it until you see it

B for me too. The only thing that changed is allowing 1 more flight for a game if a conference has 4 teams (?) or more. Won't make hardly any difference.

BisonTru
10-03-2016, 04:25 AM
B for me too. The only thing that changed is allowing 1 more flight for a game if a conference has 4 teams (?) or more. Won't make hardly any difference.

This. A lot of Bison/FCS fans somehow think regionalization has gone away. It hasn't just a little slight rule change that in most years won't apply.

BisonTru
10-03-2016, 04:29 AM

I don't think you understand how they put together the brackets. Although, I would say at this point both you and citadel are possibly a seed and if the other one of you isn't that would be your second round matchup. Still very possible the next game is headed to Fargo, tho.

THEsocalledfan
10-03-2016, 01:09 PM
This. A lot of Bison/FCS fans somehow think regionalization has gone away. It hasn't just a little slight rule change that in most years won't apply.

Yep, that rule will only help prevent the extreme situation like last year. However, if UN_ keeps doing well, they will likely have a first round game, then a destruction date in Fargo.

gumby013
10-03-2016, 01:17 PM
Yep, that rule will only help prevent the extreme situation like last year. However, if UN_ keeps doing well, they will likely have a first round game, then a destruction date in Fargo.

That's a big if.

Mr Meaty
10-03-2016, 03:41 PM
That's a big if.

They have a weak conference schedule now that they are by Cal Poly

Bisonator98
10-03-2016, 03:48 PM

Yes please. That would be a great match up for us. :biggrin: