PDA

View Full Version : Bison1660 radio app for road trips

HerdBot
09-16-2016, 05:52 PM
Hey if your heading down to Iowa and you want to listen to the Bison Pregame show, the live radio feed, or the Post Game show immediatly after the game with Keith Brake/Dudzik... download the Bison 1660 App for your smart phone. You can listen live from anywhere. It has a podcast feature on it too which is an awesome time killer if your needing something good to listen to on a long road trip. It has every podcast of every show from Insiders, The Brakedown with Keith Brake, the Bison Coaches show, etc. They update it usually within a few hours of the shows airing. Yesterday they had interviews with the ESPN2 color guy doing the game, Ben Lecompte, Nick DeLuca, Jeff Illies, etc. The day before had Gene Taylor, Lance Dunn, beat writer for Iowa, etc

HerdBot
09-16-2016, 07:15 PM
the only reason I bring this up is I remember driving to Frisco being bored out of my mind and the kfgo app was so awesome, loved the Bison talk all the way to Frisco... it made my trip go so much smoother. Of course KFGO kind of sucks now so the Bison 1660 App is the way to go.

JDZ
09-16-2016, 07:28 PM
I had troubles with the 1660 app crashing last Saturday during the game. Not sure if it was the app, phone, or lack of service in certain places. If anybody else has or hasn't had troubles, let me know.

HerdBot
09-16-2016, 09:30 PM
I had troubles with the 1660 app crashing last Saturday during the game. Not sure if it was the app, phone, or lack of service in certain places. If anybody else has or hasn't had troubles, let me know.

It's worked pretty well for me. Sometimes the podcasts are choppy but that's why I use the soundcloud app for podcasts and the android app for live.

HerdBot
09-17-2016, 09:41 PM
For everyone in Iowa... Bison Hotline was awesome. Hope they post the podcast soon

They've already podcasted some of the game calls

BisonTeacher
09-18-2016, 02:31 AM
For everyone in Iowa... Bison Hotline was awesome. Hope they post the podcast soon

They've already podcasted some of the game calls

Where are you downloading g podcasts from?

HerdBot
09-18-2016, 02:42 AM
Where are you downloading g podcasts from?

Download the Bison 1660 app from the App Store. There is a tab on the left for podcasts. You can also download the sound cloud app and search for Bison 1660

I post them all in this thread too
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?36949-Official-Bison-Podcast-thread-(local-media-radio-shows-national-radio-etc)/page10

BisonTeacher
09-18-2016, 02:44 AM
Download the Bison 1660 app from the App Store. There is a tab on the left for podcasts. You can also download the sound cloud app and search for Bison 1660

I post them all in this thread too
http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?36949-Official-Bison-Podcast-thread-(local-media-radio-shows-national-radio-etc)/page10

Ok...I got it now. Not seeing the post game show there yet? Will they have it posted by morning?

HerdBot
09-18-2016, 04:44 AM
Ok...I got it now. Not seeing the post game show there yet? Will they have it posted by morning?

They seem to be a bit slow to get them up... Probably because the whole crew is traveling

BisonTeacher
09-18-2016, 12:39 PM
They seem to be a bit slow to get them up... Probably because the whole crew is traveling

That's too bad. Would love to download it before we leave.

BYZEN
09-18-2016, 01:10 PM
I started out listening but shortly after kickoff the sound cut out on 1660 and I kept getting a server error. Never got through again, WTF???. Had to listen through gobison the rest of the game. (About a 2 play delay)

Bison 4 Life
09-18-2016, 02:07 PM
That would have been great if Iowa wasn't such a garbage state. I lost my 4G at the border and didn't get it back until Des Moines then lost it again a few miles past it.

BisoninNWMN
09-18-2016, 02:10 PM
That would have been great if Iowa wasn't such a garbage state. I lost my 4G at the border and didn't get it back until Des Moines then lost it again a few miles past it.

AM 600 out of Cedar Rapids was a good listen on the way home. They realized they got dominated on both lines of scrimmage but couldn't understand how....great listening!

Bison 4 Life
09-18-2016, 02:20 PM
AM 600 out of Cedar Rapids was a good listen on the way home. They realized they got dominated on both lines of scrimmage but couldn't understand how....great listening!

I got it on 1040 out of Des Moines. I think it was the same one. Took me half way home.

No_Skill
09-18-2016, 02:28 PM
The thing I like is the expanded post game show. We can start heading home to Bismarck after the game and the show lasts almost all the way home.

HerdBot
09-18-2016, 06:01 PM
The thing I like is the expanded post game show. We can start heading home to Bismarck after the game and the show lasts almost all the way home.

I love the longer show too. Dudzik and Keith Brake do a great job. Dudzik is pretty new but he's so recently connected to the program, I love his insight

HerdBot
09-19-2016, 04:47 PM
Here's Bison Hotline.

Here is Bison Hotline after the game
https://soundcloud.com/user-744211984/bison-hotline-ndsu-vs-iowa