PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic Signs the Bison Win #6

BisonHorns
08-24-2016, 02:29 AM
Got this idea from a thread drift.
Anything you have seen that gives a sign of a single game win or a championship win.

Today someone keyed my truck, but it looked like a freakin 6! Hell yeah! I am taking it as a sign for a repeat of the three peat.
Also for a fleeting moment I thought a T-bone steak looked like a championship trophy. Sign?

Green1
08-24-2016, 02:44 AM
Stopped by the neighbors and remarked on how nice their garden looked. Well, this brightened up the neighbor ladiy's day and she proceeded to insist that I should take some sweet corn home. She went on to say how wonderful this variety was last year and looked to be the same this year. I thanked her for her generosity and took some ears home.

Unfortunately, when we shucked the ears, we found the corn to be wormy and tough when cooked. In other words, not as good as we were led to believe. I'm looking at you, Iowa.....

No_Skill
08-24-2016, 02:47 AM
I don't consider myself a superstitious person and I don't really believe in fate. That said, I have experienced strange happenings in each of our past 5 championship years.

The one that sticks out was the first year in Frisco. The wife and I hop in the rental on the way to the stadium and what is the first song on the radio? Thunderstruck.

EC8CH
08-24-2016, 02:51 AM
Five, Six.... Pick up Sticks???

Hmmmmmmmm...

Bison Bridge Guy
08-24-2016, 02:52 AM
My youngest kid turned 6 this year. Nothing but championships in her lifetime so far, why wouldn't it continue?

BisonHorns
08-24-2016, 03:02 AM
I was in the bathroom and saw a mop in two mirrors at once. Didnt mean much until I wrote about in my diary and looked at it in a mirror. Pom pom! It might as well have said niw niw.

Bison03
08-24-2016, 03:57 AM
When my Fhawker loving brother says, "You know, the Bison won't win the national championship ever year"

MNLonghorn10
08-24-2016, 04:08 AM
Nope nothing

StL Bison Fan
08-24-2016, 04:16 AM
someone on BV got picked by a shirt with 6 wolves on it

Christopher Moen
08-24-2016, 04:54 AM
If man is capable of landing on the moon, then NDSU is capable of winning six straight National Championships.

HerdBot
08-24-2016, 05:01 AM
I made a pancake and it looked like Jesus. But looking closer, he was giving the Bison Horns!

Tony Almeida
08-24-2016, 06:09 AM
Got a dinner invite from my neighbor the other night and while we waited for dinner he wanted to show me something in his basement.
Just around the corner from the final step to the basement in a dim setting, I saw what appeared to be lit candles circling a peculiar diagram on the floor resembling a giant star...I looked around for my neighbor but he was nowhere to be found and that's when I looked up and saw it.....

The numbers 666 on the wall painted with what seemed to be fresh red paint....My jaw dropped to the floor and all I could utter was a giant gasp that turned into a shriek like Michael Jackson hitting puberty...with my hands over my mouth, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Again, I turned to see where my neighbor was only to find him standing behind me with the straightest face, like Jack Nicholson from "The Shining". He must of been preparing dinner this whole time evident by the knife in his hand...
Still in disbelief, I quickly lunged and wrapped my arms around him boisterously thanking him for the shocking revelation! I dashed up the stairs and raced home faster than Usain Bolt with diarrhea, I couldn't wait to tell the ol' lady!

Good news I told her.....We're going to win number 6!!

NDSUSR
08-24-2016, 06:16 AM
Got a dinner invite from my neighbor the other night and while we waited for dinner he wanted to show me something in his basement.
Just around the corner from the final step to the basement in a dim setting, I saw what appeared to be lit candles circling a peculiar diagram on the floor resembling a giant star...I looked around for my neighbor but he was nowhere to be found and that's when I looked up and saw it.....

The numbers 666 on the wall painted with what seemed to be fresh red paint....My jaw dropped to the floor and all I could utter was a giant gasp that turned into a shriek like Michael Jackson hitting puberty...with my hands over my mouth, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Again, I turned to see where my neighbor was only to find him standing behind me with the straightest face, like Jack Nicholson from "The Shining". He must of been preparing dinner this whole time evident by the knife in his hand...
Still in disbelief, I quickly lunged and wrapped my arms around him boisterously thanking him for the shocking revelation! I dashed up the stairs and raced home faster than Usain Bolt with diarrhea, I couldn't wait to tell the ol' lady!

Good news I told her.....We're going to win number 6!!

You had me up till "faster than Usain Bolt"... Thats simply not possible.

runtheoption
08-24-2016, 09:50 AM
I had a dream where I was standing in sort of Sun God robe on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at me.

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign.

Green1
08-24-2016, 11:28 AM
I had a dream where I was standing in sort of Sun God robe on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at me.

WoooooooHoooooo! New concessions in the FargoDome!

Bison Bridge Guy
08-24-2016, 01:00 PM

Why am I the only who has that dream? :biggrin:

scottietohottie
08-24-2016, 01:05 PM
I seen a bearded teddy bear looking fellow from Minot who has had a dui order six large Royal blizzards and get them to go because the Minot dairy Queen doesn't have free Wi-Fi.

I'm thinking it means six peat.

No_Skill
08-24-2016, 01:35 PM

Everybody wants to rule the world...

Why do I have a sudden craving for popcorn?

Mr Meaty
08-24-2016, 01:37 PM
While eating my Alpha bits cereal this morning it spelled out "Go Bison". You cant get a better sign than that.

BisonNation11
08-24-2016, 02:06 PM
People, people, people. It's already written in the space-time continuum! 2011 (#1) 2012 (#2) 2013 (#3) 2014 (#4) 2015 (#5) 2016... This thing is going to last until minimum 2020!

bri-dog
08-24-2016, 02:15 PM
Well, I just read in the "Joys and Concerns" thread that Gotts' new baby weight 6 lbs., 6 ozs...

Milkman
08-24-2016, 02:43 PM
While eating my Alpha bits cereal this morning it spelled out "Go Bison". You cant get a better sign than that.Mine just said "oooooooooo"

TNbison
08-24-2016, 02:44 PM
People, people, people. It's already written in the space-time continuum! 2011 (#1) 2012 (#2) 2013 (#3) 2014 (#4) 2015 (#5) 2016... This thing is going to last until minimum 2020!

Good thing we didn't win it in 2010. No wait, we were supposed to win it in 2010(1+0), 2011(1+1), 2012(1+2).....

Mr Meaty
08-24-2016, 05:43 PM
Mine just said "oooooooooo"

you were eating Cheerios.

IzzyFlexion
08-25-2016, 04:44 PM
Mine just said "oooooooooo"

you were eating Cheerios.

Oh.......yeah.......I was thinking a bowl of doughnuts. That's my "go to".

Christopher Moen
08-25-2016, 06:03 PM
Oh.......yeah.......I was thinking a bowl of doughnuts. That's my "go to".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrythD3kkoA