PDA

View Full Version : Why Isn't The Strong Safety Position Being Taken More Seriously???

Alsen
08-19-2016, 10:47 AM
Robbie Grimsley is the weakest link!!!

I watched the playoffs again for about the fifth time and every time I watch I am completely blown away as to why this wimpy little wispy guy who gets run over time and time again like he isn't even there is starting at SS!!!!

He isn't a bad tackler.....he is the worst tackler I have ever seen at almost any level, including Pop Warner! (exaggeration) If he isn't totally wiffing, he is run over like he is a cotton ball.

Watch the film!!! Really seriously, I challenge anybody to watch the film and come back and defend the play of this kid. He is usually running around aimlessly like a chicken with its head cut off. A lot of the time he doesn't even touch the guy he should be tackling.

He makes no plays whatsoever. He intimidates nobody, in fact, he probably encourages our opposition just by being on the field.
He had one nice shoe string tackle and an interception that fell into his hands that he almost dropped.(Dempsey make the PBU) In the playoffs.

I am crying foul at the top of my lungs!!! Either the coaches are playing favorites, or we need a youngster to step up in a big way, because Grimsley is not the answer at SS; and every true Bison fan should be deeply concerned. Every team in the country is out to get us and you better know for damn sure that Iowa has already identified the weakest link.

I have made this challenge before.................show me the plays he has made. Those of you who defend him so vigorously. You can't, because there aren't any. His interception in the playoffs was a result of him not being at the point of contention where he should have been. He grabbed a carom resulting from the the true studly play of Tre Dempsey's PBU.

Is there anybody else out there who is actually paying attention? Or have we indeed become arrogant and presumptuous, thinking everything will always workout perfect for the divinely blessed Bison?

BisoninNWMN
08-19-2016, 10:55 AM
:facepalm::rolleyes:

Enough of this crap!

Obviously, you have not watched what he did last year.

Go away.

Biz101on
08-19-2016, 11:00 AM

I watched the playoffs again for about the fifth time and every time I watch I am completely blown away as to why this wimpy little wispy guy who gets run over time and time again like he isn't even there is starting at SS!!!!

He isn't a bad tackler.....he is the worst tackler I have ever seen at almost any level, including Pop Warner! (exaggeration) If he isn't totally wiffing, he is run over like he is a cotton ball.

Watch the film!!! Really seriously, I challenge anybody to watch the film and come back and defend the play of this kid. He is usually running around aimlessly like a chicken with its head cut off. A lot of the time he doesn't even touch the guy he should be tackling.

He makes no plays whatsoever. He intimidates nobody, in fact, he probably encourages our opposition just by being on the field.
He had one nice shoe string tackle and an interception that fell into his hands that he almost dropped.(Dempsey make the PBU) In the playoffs.

I am crying foul at the top of my lungs!!! Either the coaches are playing favorites, or we need a youngster to step up in a big way, because Grimsley is not the answer at SS; and every true Bison fan should be deeply concerned. Every team in the country is out to get us and you better know for damn sure that Iowa has already identified the weakest link.

I have made this challenge before.................show me the plays he has made. Those of you who defend him so vigorously. You can't, because there aren't any. His interception in the playoffs was a result of him not being at the point of contention where he should have been. He grabbed a carom resulting from the the true studly play of Tre Dempsey's PBU.

Is there anybody else out there who is actually paying attention? Or have we indeed become arrogant and presumptuous, thinking everything will always workout perfect for the divinely blessed Bison?

Apparently you're favorite choice for the position hasn't got the spot? The staff has 5 national championships with THEIR assessment of who is right per position. Doubt you noticed anything they didn't. I've watched a ton of stuff too, and had my opinion on players per position, and been proven wrong. The proof is in the trophy case.

1998braves64
08-19-2016, 11:12 AM
Didn't you already post this? If he is such a liability then why did the defense improve over the entire year last year?? I would think that opposing teams coaches and players would have figured out a way to isolate him and make ndsu pay if your statement actually held water.

Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Mr Meaty
08-19-2016, 11:13 AM
I do not know what games you are watching. Robbie continue to improve each game as the whole defense did last year. I guess you are just that elite of a football mind from you lazy boy chair. Maybe you are Rob Port trolling an individual player either way just go away.

southcliffbison
08-19-2016, 11:40 AM

On the contrary, I believe the SS position is taken very seriously, which is why Grimsley is starting.

scottietohottie
08-19-2016, 12:01 PM
I'm more concerned about coach P and his calling a wheel route play every time Chase Morlock is in the game. I wonder how many times wentz audibled out of that play in the last natty game? Just watch the play after Nick Deluca's diving pick. Now if I come to find that Robbie is actually the one who calls the wheel route play then it will be a different story. I'm also more concerned about Klieman's tie for the Monday press conference.

IzzyFlexion
08-19-2016, 12:20 PM
Grimsley was the 3rd leading tackler on the team with 68 (35 solo).

He started only 10 times in 15 games.

Collectively, the remaining 9 players in the top 10 in tackling started 131 out of 132 games played.

Professor Chaos
08-19-2016, 12:29 PM
Maybe you should listen to Colten Heagle's interview on The Insiders when he talks about Grimsley instead of throwing shit at the wall because its not sticking. I think I'll take his opinion over yours. That guy just might know what he's talking about.

https://m.soundcloud.com/user-744211984/colten-heagle-on-the-insiders-aug-17-2016

Go watch some film on The Little Mermaid and give us a report on that. It'll be about as insightful as your drivel on Grimsley.

EC8CH
08-19-2016, 12:36 PM
Yep... if the Golden Heagle approves, that's good enough for me.

*also, nominate for hall of shame

runtheoption
08-19-2016, 12:41 PM
Alsen pees sitting down. I reviewed the film.

Rock
08-19-2016, 12:51 PM
Is Alsen Rob Port, practicing a few tips from Dr. Meister's letter?

You don't like Grimey? BMG!

NovaBison
08-19-2016, 12:53 PM
I am really uncomfortable with your personal attacks on a student athlete... Please cease these attacks immediately, and let the coaches coach!

Mr Meaty
08-19-2016, 01:01 PM
I am really uncomfortable with your personal attacks on a student athlete... Please cease these attacks immediately, and let the coaches coach!

Or just ban Alsen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but yes no attacks on players.

Bison Loaf
08-19-2016, 01:10 PM
Me thinks there could be something personal going on behind the screens with Alsen. Maybe a personal relationship to a player behind Grimsley? :confused:

Hard to explain such a diatribe otherwise.

scottietohottie
08-19-2016, 01:11 PM
I'm going to take Alsen's mother to a nice seafood dinner and then never call her again.

17>1
08-19-2016, 01:20 PM
You're an idiot.

Check your neg rep.

El_Chapo
08-19-2016, 01:22 PM
grimsley was a TRUE freshman last year. if anything he OVERACHIEVED... my gawd. the kid went to hutchinson mn hs a POWERHOUSE.. the last 2 D1 guys from there went to Nebraska as a RB STUD & big OL to Minnesota. we are lucky he didnt goto the gophers as PWO

im moderated, but this guy can do this??

Bison 4 Life
08-19-2016, 01:39 PM
We all know the only time it was ever justified to rip a single player was Bobby Babich. It began and ended with him.

Professor Chaos
08-19-2016, 01:41 PM
We all know the only time it was ever justified to rip a single player was Bobby Babich. It began and ended with him.
Nick Mertens might disagree that it ended with Babich...

Bison"FANatic"
08-19-2016, 01:41 PM
Well we will find out in a hurry with Charlie South running the triple option.

scottietohottie
08-19-2016, 01:44 PM
The only thing alsen hates more then a Camaro is the guy driving it.

tony
08-19-2016, 01:47 PM
Nick Mertens might disagree that it ended with Babich...

Or that it was ever justified.

This is really odd because Robbie improved so much during the course of the year after getting thrown into the fire as a true freshman.

cracker
08-19-2016, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=Alsen;1140866]

Watched the first half of the Richmond game. He could have done a much better job of blocking after the interception and possibly on the punt return.. Nothing alarming about his play to these eyes.
To really evaluate the film, you need 1). the coaches view showing the entire field and 2) an intricate knowledge of what every player's responsibility is on the given play (both of which you are probably lacking, as am I).

I trust the coaches.

MontBison
08-19-2016, 02:00 PM
Or that it was ever justified.

This is really odd because Robbie improved so much during the course of the year after getting thrown into the fire as a true freshman.

Agree with this but come on guys Robbie's tackling did leave much to be desired. And yes before you go there i did watch every dam game last year. He was young though and have total confidence he will be a stud this year.

GOBISON123
08-19-2016, 02:02 PM
I agree with Alsen on tackling issues, I agree with. Colten Heagle on Robbie being thrown to the fire and improving since his first game.

gumby013
08-19-2016, 02:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eipugIu.jpg

ZHerd
08-19-2016, 02:08 PM
Agree with this but come on guys Robbie's tackling did leave much to be desired. And yes before you go there i did watch every dam game last year. He was young though and have total confidence he will be a stud this year.

Both Grimsley and Stumpf were atrocious tackling at times last year but Stumpf seemed to really improve and I see no reason to assume Grimsley won't as well. There can be a pretty huge jump in playing quality from freshman to sophomore. Also, what the regular game footage from ESPN etc. WON'T show are all the plays where the opposing team is looking to do something and can't because guys like Grimsley are back there taking it away...and then Menard or someone else ends the ensuing confusion and hesitation with a coverage sack

wagsabison
08-19-2016, 02:20 PM
9 ppg in the playoffs... that's what we gave up as a team last year in the playoffs against some decent teams. Not too shabby.

Professor Chaos
08-19-2016, 02:34 PM
I think the critiques of his tackling ability is due mostly to us being spoiled by having Heagle and Dudzik back there in 2013 and 2014. Both of those guys were All-American caliber and I don't think anyone is crazy enough to think Grimsley is anywhere near that right now.

However, he did a fine job for a true freshman towards the end of the year. Just for the OP's benefit here's an example I recall from the championship game. This was right after the JSU interception following their only TD drive when they started at the Bison 13 down 24-7. This was literally the only time in the whole game they had momentum. Watch how the next two plays unfolded: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eViEvsFkGcY&feature=youtu.be&t=1h35m24s

Two crucial plays, two 2 yard gains because of solo tackles made by #35 (who started both plays 10 yards deep of the LOS). The video doesn't do it justice but I was sitting on the west side of the south endzone and could see both plays develop really well and on both of those plays there was only one guy in a yellow jersey who could've stopped either of those plays before they would've been a 5+ yard gain or even a TD and he did it. JSU failed to convert on 3rd down, kicked a FG, and never threatened again.

BisonNation11
08-19-2016, 02:59 PM
The kid is a stud and will only get better. This thread still being here is a shame. Sure, a kid weighing $1.70, 18 years old and fresh out of high school got ran over sometimes. Sure, he didn't always make the tackle. Sure, he got lucky on an interception. Sure, he took poor tackling angles at times. But there isn't one person on the team that improved as much as that young man did last year. A young man on the offensive side of the ball made these strides his freshman year. He now has the nickname of Legendowski. If Grimsley continues his progression, Alsen will be the first one in line to get his autograph his senior year. Kid has a nose for the ball and that's why he's in there. You can't teach that.

HerdBot
08-19-2016, 03:25 PM
OK first off... the kid started week one. Even Colten Heagle didn't play until week 6 his freshman year. Not only was he thrown into to mix way too early. he went to one of the most mentally difficult spots. He started out slow but by the end of the year he was actually making a significant impact. Of course he is a bit undersized for a strong safety but he's such an exceptional athlete that we're moving him to nickel during passing downs because he is awesome in coverage. Kids improve the most from year one to year two. He reminds me of a young Christian Dudzik. This kids part of the solution... not the problem!

So to call him the weakest link is a totally inaccurate and an asshole thing to say.

tjbison
08-19-2016, 03:26 PM

Your an idiot...go away

BisonTru
08-19-2016, 03:32 PM
This is the same cat that thought Vraa was a lock to make an NFL roster and eventual star.

Are you working for football game plan? If not, Alsen you would fit in nicely there.

ndsubison1
08-19-2016, 03:37 PM
Grimsley did struggle at times early but improved drastically towards the end. I put on the replay of the Montana playoff game and first play Grimsley is in on he wraps a guy up until help comes for about a 2 yard gain.

thebigund
08-19-2016, 03:45 PM
This is a great thread :hungry:

natstar1
08-19-2016, 03:47 PM

Post some Vines.

NDSU_grad
08-19-2016, 03:52 PM
I think what can't be overlooked is how much better Grimsley is in pass coverage than Heagle ever was. Sure you lose some of Heagles run stopping ability but Grimsley more than makes up for it with his far superior pass coverage.

ZHerd
08-19-2016, 03:53 PM
This is a great thread :hungry:

Alsen??? You didn't really just vote 5-star on your own thread did you. How dissapointingly unprofessional

HerdBot
08-19-2016, 03:58 PM
I think what can't be overlooked is how much better Grimsley is in pass coverage than Heagle ever was. Sure you lose some of Heagles run stopping ability but Grimsley more than makes up for it with his far superior pass coverage.

Heagle was one of the best tacklers ever but he was kind of meh in pass coverage. See Kansas State game. Grimsley is opposite. Super skilled in pass coverage but not as good of a tackler. That's why he's going nickel in passing downs. Play to his strengths. However... I would bet that his tackling will improve this year. Much of that is mental... knowing where to be instead of thinking about it.

slips
08-19-2016, 04:11 PM
He had some tackling issues last year but c'mon man the dude started as a true freshman and got better as the season went on. Kramer has had a year to get his claws in him and has a full year under his belt in the system. I suspect he will be a lot better this year and will only get better. Cant wait to see this kid as a Junior or Senior.

CaBisonFan
08-19-2016, 04:12 PM
No need to have a thread like this.

Bison56
08-19-2016, 04:13 PM
Who let Slob Port in here?

BadlandsBison
08-19-2016, 04:15 PM
Alsen pees sitting down. I reviewed the film.

And his form is hideous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison56
08-19-2016, 04:17 PM
And his form is hideous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still gets it all over the seat.

17>1
08-19-2016, 04:17 PM
No need to have a thread like this.

Agreed!

Discussion about how the Bison can improve in a specific position is fine, but name calling and continually singling out a specific young man is uncalled for.

I make a motion to have this thread locked and deleted. Angry Elf, what say you?

Scooter1
08-19-2016, 07:17 PM
Wasn't Robbie Grimsley listed as honorable mention on MVFC preseason All Conference team?

Wally
08-19-2016, 08:01 PM

Obligatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM

56BISON73
08-19-2016, 09:05 PM

You have stated numerous times that he dove out of the way to avoid contact. Youre a liar. Plain and simple. Provide the film that you say you watch so much to prove your statement.

Looks like we can just add you to the long list of assholes who have visited us.

BisonNeil
08-19-2016, 09:59 PM
OK first off... the kid started week one. Even Colten Heagle didn't play until week 6 his freshman year.

While I agree with everything else you said, this is incorrect. Chris Board started the first five games and was just plain lost out there. He had a grand total of six tackles in those games, which was schocking to me because he was and is such a special teams phenom.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the cumulative season statistics to the defensive side you will see Grimsley played in all 15 games but "only" started 10. I hate to do this to you bud but you gotta check your facts, man.

http://stats.gobison.com/fb/2015/teamcume.htm

The fact remains that Alsen is a dipshit who offers no credible options of who could possibly replace Grimsley. It won't be Kelley because as has been pointed out JC transfers rarely pick up this complex defense rapidly and you have to do that to play SS in the Tampa 2. It is likely that Alsen got his ass kicked by Grimsley on the football field either in opposing him or as a player that got beat out like Board did. Classic soar grape attitude dripping from his posts.

HerdBot
08-19-2016, 10:18 PM
While I agree with everything else you said, this is incorrect. Chris Board started the first five games and was just plain lost out there. He had a grand total of six tackles in those games, which was schocking to me because he was and is such a special teams phenom.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the cumulative season statistics to the defensive side you will see Grimsley played in all 15 games but "only" started 10. I hate to do this to you bud but you gotta check your facts, man.

http://stats.gobison.com/fb/2015/teamcume.htm

The fact remains that Alsen is a dipshit who offers no credible options of who could possibly replace Grimsley. It won't be Kelley because as has been pointed out JC transfers rarely pick up this complex defense rapidly and you have to do that to play SS in the Tampa 2. It is likely that Alsen got his ass kicked by Grimsley on the football field either in opposing him or as a player that got beat out like Board did. Classic soar grape attitude dripping from his posts.

You're correct on him not starting until week 6. However he was basically splitting time with Board until the coaches decided to move him to linebacker and Grimsley as the full time starter.

I'll say that Grimsley definitely needs to improve his tackling, which greatly improved as the season went along, and I anticipate him having a great season.

A1pigskin
08-21-2016, 05:58 PM

*also, nominate for hall of shame

When Heagle talks, people listen.

HerdBot
08-21-2016, 06:31 PM

*7also, nominate for hall of shame

I second this nomination to put this thread in the Hall Of Shame

ZHerd
08-21-2016, 07:24 PM
I second this nomination to put this thread in the Hall Of Shame

I don't like this thread either but let Grimsley put it in the Hall of Shame.

EC8CH
08-21-2016, 09:49 PM
I don't like this thread either but let Grimsley put it in the Hall of Shame.

Oh I think he will. I just wanted to get my vote in early.

BisonNeil
08-21-2016, 10:07 PM
Some good comments from Grimsley on defending Chuck South's triple option offense.

http://www.inforum.com/sports/4098541-triple-trouble-bison-will-be-challenged-option-offense-charleston-southern

southcliffbison
08-22-2016, 01:30 AM
I will make the call right now......... look for Grimsley and Deluca to be numbers one and two in tackles for this game to lead the Bison to victory in this game.

EC8CH
08-22-2016, 12:34 PM
This Thread... BMG!

Prime Power
09-10-2016, 10:40 PM
So yeah....

Kingslayer
09-10-2016, 11:56 PM
So yeah....
Yeah about that Grimsley person...yeah....

ndsubison1
09-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Gotta finish tackles and get to the Qb as well

Bison 4 Life
09-11-2016, 12:04 AM
11 tackles and a pick might seem OK for some people.

Kingslayer
09-11-2016, 12:15 AM
Of course he's going to have some stats... they had the damn ball for an eternity!!

Prime Power
09-11-2016, 12:22 AM

If he wasn't getting burnt, and could actually break passes up instead just making tackles it would have been 3 tackles, 1 int, and 8 pd.

Bison 4 Life
09-11-2016, 12:24 AM
If he wasn't getting burnt, and could actually break passes up instead just making tackles it would have been 3 tackles, 1 int, and 8 pd.

Everybody was getting burnt. Where's PGT's thread?

Prime Power
09-11-2016, 12:27 AM
Everybody was getting burnt. Where's PGT's thread?

He is a LB, if he was running 45 yds down the field covering a guy, either it is the safety's fault or the coaching...you choose...sure as hell isn't his fault.

ndsubison1
09-11-2016, 01:04 AM
We need a nickel guy.

Kingslayer
09-11-2016, 01:05 AM
Exactly, last time I checked LBs don't cover deep passes 30 yards plus down the field.

CAS4127
09-11-2016, 01:26 AM
Exactly, last time I checked LBs don't cover deep passes 30 yards plus down the field.

They do when they are the nickel player.

Kingslayer
09-11-2016, 01:34 AM
They do when they are the nickel player.
in a cover 3 or 4 maybe. not man to man

Bison 4 Life
09-11-2016, 01:38 AM

When was the coverage man to man today?

unbison
09-11-2016, 01:45 AM

We play a cover 2 which is most often zone coverage so I'm unsure where you find all this man to man by safeties

Bison20
09-11-2016, 01:55 AM
Didn't see much from our safeties today, not sure what they were doing. There were several times PGT was deep Fiennes and no safeties to be found on huge completions. Even on Grimsley int both him and bachmeier were beat. Quit the 3 man rush shit and get some pressure on the qb. He had all day.

ndsubison1
09-11-2016, 02:04 AM
Dakota Reid where art thou?

MontBison
09-11-2016, 02:06 AM

I'll just leave this right here.

CAS4127
09-11-2016, 05:04 AM
I'll just leave this right here.

IMO, this just shows that one can never compare teams, no matter the year. Every year is different, and this year's team is proving to be very "interesting"
No Natty IMO, just not quite there, but we will male POs--and who knows then. We are certainly vulnerable tho.

MontBison
09-11-2016, 05:10 AM
IMO, this just shows that one can never compare teams, no matter the year. Every year is different, and this year's team is proving to be very "interesting"
No Natty IMO, just not quite there, but we will male POs--and who knows then. We are certainly vulnerable tho.

In the same boat cas. Unless someone really kicks these guys in the ass we lose at least 3 conference games. We're a complete joke on d right now and that all falls on entz and klieman.

reformedUNDfan
09-11-2016, 06:33 AM
I say the team looks better now than this time last year. Anyone disagree?

Christopher Moen
09-11-2016, 07:45 AM
I say the team looks better now than this time last year. Anyone disagree?

As the coaches say, it's about attacking the process. It's difficult to say where they are right now in attacking the process due to the two teams they played, but I think they are further along compared to last year due to experience.

It's just a little frustrating because they digressed a bit since last year's playoffs. I think many of us expected them to pick right where they left off. But again, it's about attacking the process for a reason.

Expect this team to get better each week.

td577
09-11-2016, 08:51 AM
As the coaches say, it's about attacking the process. It's difficult to say where they are right now in attacking the process due to the two teams they played, but I think they are further along compared to last year due to experience.

It's just a little frustrating because they digressed a bit since last year's playoffs. I think many of us expected them to pick right where they left off. But again, it's about attacking the process for a reason.

Expect this team to get better each week.

I am not really all that concerned. We played two very good teams with very unconventional attacks who have had NDSU circled on their calendars for a few months now. NDSU is going to get this from FCS opponents all year long. Schools where their first goal of the year is to beat the Bison. NDSU's goals are broader. Conference championship, HFA, and national championship. While you don't get there looking past anyone, you also don't get there changing your identity every week. The EWU game showed we have to make teams beat Bison football, not overhaul your look week to week.

stevdock
09-11-2016, 02:03 PM

We definitely weren't there last year though after the Montana game either. What we've seen over the last how many years is these things get cleaned up throughout the season and then they give themselves a great chance come playoff time.

2011BisonAlumni
09-11-2016, 02:12 PM
We definitely weren't there last year though after the Montana game either. What we've seen over the last how many years is these things get cleaned up throughout the season and then they give themselves a great chance come playoff time.

How does a team bringing back as many starters as NDSU did not have things figured out already? Deeply concerning if you ask me. Almost like these guys lost the drive/motivation to stay on top.

HandoEX
09-11-2016, 02:32 PM
How does a team bringing back as many starters as NDSU did not have things figured out already? Deeply concerning if you ask me. Almost like these guys lost the drive/motivation to stay on top.

It's almost like the Bison played two top ten teams (and beat them both)...

BisoninNWMN
09-11-2016, 02:33 PM

it is only the 2nd game for the CBs and against two very good teams.....different schemes but very good teams.

They will get better.

Professor Chaos
09-11-2016, 03:26 PM
They wouldn't be 2-0 if that was the case. There's a ton of room for improvement but these last two games will do more for this team the rest of the season than a 110-10 collective beatdown of teams like Lafayette and Prairie View A&M would've.

With the exception of 2013 this NDSU team has never been head and shoulders above everyone else in the subdivision in their championship years and this year is no different. The fact that they've managed to win two games against really good teams when they haven't played nearly their best is a testament to the fact that they still have plenty of drive and motivation.

BisoninNWMN
09-11-2016, 03:30 PM
They wouldn't be 2-0 if that was the case. There's a ton of room for improvement but these last two games will do more for this team the rest of the season than a 110-10 collective beatdown of teams like Lafayette and Prairie View A&M would've.

With the exception of 2013 this NDSU team has never been head and shoulders above everyone else in the subdivision in their championship years and this year is no different. The fact that they've managed to win two games against really good teams when they haven't played nearly their best is a testament to the fact that they still have plenty of drive and motivation.

This here and good post.

They will improve as the season goes along. Good teams find ways to win.

thebigund
09-11-2016, 04:29 PM

No CJ and no Champion, especially no CJ. Your front 7 is fine. It's 3 of your 4 DBs that need to improve. Dempsey is really good but the other guys aren't up to snuff yet.

GFBison
09-11-2016, 07:01 PM
True, they need to win some of the 50 50's, they do that and they will look a lot better. Some of those catches yesterday were amazing if not spetacular.

GOBISON123
09-11-2016, 07:04 PM
True, they need to win some of the 50 50's, they do that and they will look a lot better. Some of those catches yesterday were amazing if not spetacular.

Or DBs with no ball tracking skills.