PDA

View Full Version : PSA - This Year's Scheels Jerseys

FrozenTech
08-18-2016, 07:52 PM
After last year I probably *shouldn't* post about Scheels again but what the hell.

I stopped by Scheels to see if they had their Nike NDSU Football Jerseys in stock yet this year - they do not - sounds like they're hoping to have them late next week (Probably just in time for the Block Party). Last year I was hoping to get a Gold Morlock jersey and couldn't - this year I was hoping for the same.

However I will not be in luck (I'll still probably get a jersey) according to the sales floor associate I spoke with they're getting Easton Stick's number this year and BRUUUUUUUUUCE Anderson. Hopefully, they know his number has changed to 8 ;)

No word on colors yet. Crossing my fingers I can get a Bruce jersey in Gold. Or 42 in Gold if thats what they have :D

StL Bison Fan
08-18-2016, 07:54 PM
After last year I probably *shouldn't* post about Scheels again but what the hell.

I stopped by Scheels to see if they had their Nike NDSU Football Jerseys in stock yet this year - they do not - sounds like they're hoping to have them late next week (Probably just in time for the Block Party). Last year I was hoping to get a Gold Morlock jersey and couldn't - this year I was hoping for the same.

However I will not be in luck (I'll still probably get a jersey) according to the sales floor associate I spoke with they're getting Easton Stick's number this year and BRUUUUUUUUUCE Anderson. Hopefully, they know his number has changed to 8 ;)

No word on colors yet. Crossing my fingers I can get a Bruce jersey in Gold. Or 42 in Gold if thats what they have :D

Rest assured they know it is 8. That's where I found out. I asked for defensive numbers- like 49. Perhaps that will be a tee

Civil06
08-18-2016, 07:57 PM
They had some little "non-authentic" jerseys we bought last night for our boys in 4T and 5T. The numbers were 8 and 12.

Bison20
08-21-2016, 12:07 PM
Rest assured they know it is 8. That's where I found out. I asked for defensive numbers- like 49. Perhaps that will be a tee

They had a green 49 jersey at the scheels in Bismarck when I was there yesterday. Also had a gold 16