PDA

View Full Version : 2017 FCS Championship Tickets

Pages : [1] 2 3

MrSnuffleupagus
08-11-2016, 01:17 PM
So I may be jumping the gun here (I don't care) But does anyone remember roughly when the presale for Frisco tickets was? Or has anyone heard anything about tickets for this year?

Asking for a few thousand friends.

southcliffbison
08-11-2016, 01:35 PM
So I may be jumping the gun here (I don't care) But does anyone remember roughly when the presale for Frisco tickets was? Or has anyone heard anything about tickets for this year?

Asking for a few thousand friends.

Can't remember where I read this, but Toyota Stadium in Frisco will be undergoing renovation which will cause the loss of a couple of thousand seats (whether renovation will effect the natty next January or the following year, IDK

Professor Chaos
08-11-2016, 01:39 PM
Last year the pre-sale started on 8/27 and they went on sale to the general public on 8/29. I've heard they're going to offer the 3 year packs again which should go on sale sooner. I believe gotts said 8/15 was when he bought his 3 year back three years ago.

EndZoneQB
08-11-2016, 02:24 PM
Repost. I expected better from a message board veteran such as yourself.

gumby013
08-11-2016, 02:26 PM
Last year the pre-sale started on 8/27 and they went on sale to the general public on 8/29. I've heard they're going to offer the 3 year packs again which should go on sale sooner. I believe gotts said 8/15 was when he bought his 3 year back three years ago.

Just pulled my 3 year receipt, and it was on 8/12/13.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-11-2016, 02:33 PM
Repost. I expected better from a message board veteran such as yourself.

Searching forums is for chumps. This is much more meta.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-11-2016, 02:34 PM
Just pulled my 3 year receipt, and it was on 8/12/13.

Don't remember, did you receive an email stating they were available to purchase...or just gotta be on the website when it goes live? Might be worth getting the three year pack for Stick.

bisonfanette
08-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Didn't you guys read (on another thread) that they weren't going to sell 3 year packs, due to the renovation & loss of 5,000 seats(for Jan 2017) therefore it would be impossible to allocate 3 year tickets/seats?

gumby013
08-11-2016, 03:42 PM
Don't remember, did you receive an email stating they were available to purchase...or just gotta be on the website when it goes live? Might be worth getting the three year pack for Stick.

Haven't received anything for this year. Although in the other thread, someone found out that 3-year pack people will have the option to buy tickets first.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-11-2016, 03:48 PM
If Rio can get the Olympics to come down to that..pleasant...place; lets make a bid for the FCS Championship game to be hosted in Fargo.

Duane's House of Pizza can be the official sponsor.

EndZoneQB
08-11-2016, 05:32 PM
Searching forums is for chumps. This is much more meta.

More like...beta.

VirginiaBison
08-11-2016, 10:39 PM
http://www.tampabay2017.com/News/052516 ... ?

Christopher Moen
08-11-2016, 11:08 PM
http://www.tampabay2017.com/News/052516 ... ?

Meh, not interesting.

Christopher Moen
08-18-2016, 10:44 PM
Finally, they're going on sale:

General Public Tickets on Sale August 27
Tickets for the 2017 NCAA Division I Football Championship Game in Frisco, Texas to be played on January 7 will go on sale Saturday, August 27 at 11 a.m. ET. Tickets can be purchased at NCAA.com/FCS or via telephone at 866-208-0048.

Stadium renovations, which will enhance both the student-athlete and fan experience when complete, will render the majority of the south end zone unavailable for the 2017 FCS Championship Game. Due to the temporary reduction of seats, a multi-year ticket will not be available for the 2017 Championship Game. Additionally, ticket demand is expected to be very high. Fans are encouraged to purchase as soon as tickets are available.

Ticket prices for the 2017 Championship Game will be $75 for a midfield seat and $65 for a sideline seat. Additional taxes and ticket fees may apply.

Presale Tickets Available August 25
Previous ticket purchasers who have purchased directly through the NCAA, fans who have signed up for NCAA football ticket and newsletter updates, as well as any fan who has entered to win tickets, will have the opportunity to purchase tickets during a 48-hour presale beginning Thursday, August 25 at 11 a.m. ET. Presale ticket access will be provided via email.

To receive presale opportunities, enter to win tickets via the link above. Anyone who enters by August 24, will receive presale access. Don’t miss your opportunity to SHARE the Experience!

NCAA Experience Packages – Hospitality
Enhance your game day with the NCAA Experience. NCAA Experience packages offer hospitality within the River Club of Toyota Stadium featuring a full meal, cash bar, snacks, early access to the stadium and more.

Packages are available with premium tickets or as hospitality only for fans that have already purchased tickets.

Twentysix
08-18-2016, 10:54 PM
Damn, I really am only interested in multi-year tickets... :facepalm:

Bison03
08-18-2016, 11:11 PM
This will be a great topic for espn to talk about at the game later that night. Tickets for the game will sell out, and they are all being bought by bison fans. Ha!

Professor Chaos
08-19-2016, 12:55 AM
Wow, $75 and $65 per ticket. That's a good $20, maybe even $30, more expensive per ticket than last year. The NCAA better hope NDSU stays good and us crazies keep buying up all the tickets right away or those prices aren't going to create sellouts from the average FCS fan bases.

BisonAccountant44
08-19-2016, 01:27 AM
Wow, $75 and $65 per ticket. That's a good $20, maybe even $30, more expensive per ticket than last year. The NCAA better hope NDSU stays good and us crazies keep buying up all the tickets right away or those prices aren't going to create sellouts from the average FCS fan bases.

I believe it's $25 and $35 more than every other year. Still a steal.

Sapper6
08-19-2016, 01:31 AM

SDSU alum and lifelong friend of mine even joked about this. I had to disagree with him because his point of view was that the ncaa is pre-planning for the bison not to be in Frisco. Therefore must increase ticket price because without us it wouldn't be a sell out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bison 4 Life
08-19-2016, 01:45 AM
Fewer seats to sell = more money per seat.

56BISON73
08-19-2016, 03:52 AM

Did you get this by email?

Christopher Moen
08-19-2016, 04:05 AM
Did you get this by email?

No, I've been bird-dogging the website for the past month.

56BISON73
08-19-2016, 05:26 AM

To receive presale opportunities, enter to win tickets via the link above. Anyone who enters by August 24, will receive presale access. Don’t miss your opportunity to SHARE the Experience!

So you dont need to be a previous ticket holder to get presale. What a farce.

Christopher Moen
08-19-2016, 05:33 AM

I've signed up a few time throughout the past couple of years, but now, the site cannot accept its own entry form. With that said, I think that those among us who sign up early will have the place sold-out minus the allotments saved for each school on August 25th.

56BISON73
08-19-2016, 05:35 AM
I've signed up a few time throughout the past couple of years, but now, the site cannot accept its own entry form. With that said, I think that those among us who sign up early will have the place sold-out minus the allotments saved for each school on August 25th.

It wouldnt let me register with the same addy twice so I used an alternate and it worked.

Christopher Moen
08-19-2016, 06:40 AM
It wouldnt let me register with the same addy twice so I used an alternate and it worked.

Well, I must have signed up too many times in the past. Just want to make sure I don't miss a chance to get tickets early.

56BISON73
08-19-2016, 06:43 AM
Well, I must have signed up too many times in the past. Just want to make sure I don't miss a chance to get tickets early.

We bought the 3 year package so we were in but I figured it wouldnt hurt to enter the contest as well.

1998braves64
08-19-2016, 10:57 AM

Nope... Previous years too you could sign up for notifications about when tickets go on sale and they would let you in on the presale. Technically a more like a giving you a reward for paying attention to us sale.

EndZoneQB
08-19-2016, 02:03 PM
SDSU alum and lifelong friend of mine even joked about this. I had to disagree with him because his point of view was that the ncaa is pre-planning for the bison not to be in Frisco. Therefore must increase ticket price because without us it wouldn't be a sell out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's exactly what it is, to be honest. Why do you think they did a 3 year sale in the middle of our run? No one expected us to ACTUALLY be there all 3 years.

BisonAccountant44
08-19-2016, 05:04 PM

In past years you would only get the email if you had bought direct the prior year, but if you had the email shared with you the link would still work. I've done it both ways depending on who in the group bought tickets the year before and how many were willing to commit early.

BisonFanAnn
08-19-2016, 05:58 PM
I wonder how many tickets we'll each be able to buy? We're a group of 8.

BisonTru
08-19-2016, 05:59 PM

It's been 8 seat limit in past years.

Mr Meaty
08-19-2016, 06:27 PM

I will be looking for 4 so that should not be a problem. This is will a circus next Thursday....

PlainsBison
08-23-2016, 12:49 PM
http://www.ncaa.com/tickets/football/fcs

Boys and girls. Fire up your computers on Thursday.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-23-2016, 01:27 PM
http://www.ncaa.com/tickets/football/fcs

Boys and girls. Fire up your computers on Thursday.

Aww yeahhhh.

THEsocalledfan
08-23-2016, 01:48 PM
Anyone gotten the e-mail yet from the ivory tower?

JDZ
08-23-2016, 01:50 PM
History shows the e mail shows up at 10:00:05 am in my inbox.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-23-2016, 01:52 PM

You'd get the email Thursday morning. Then it would be a special URL to the presale.

Mr Meaty
08-23-2016, 01:55 PM
You'd get the email Thursday morning. Then it would be a special URL to the presale.

The NCAA site states you have until 8-24 to sign up for the free tickets and or newsletter updates and you will be included in for the presale on Thursday. So I would assume the code will come Thursday morning.

17>1
08-23-2016, 02:09 PM
What are peoples thoughts on this presale deal for Thursday, anyone thinking it could possibly sell out that early? I'm a bit nervous this year with the end zone being unavailable, and I'm not eligible for the presale. If anyone is willing to get me 4 on Thursday, and you are interested in doing a trade for tickets to a regular season home game, hit me up via PM and we'll discuss.

bisonaudit
08-23-2016, 02:15 PM
What are peoples thoughts on this presale deal for Thursday, anyone thinking it could possibly sell out that early? I'm a bit nervous this year with the end zone being unavailable, and I'm not eligible for the presale. If anyone is willing to get me 4 on Thursday, and you are interested in doing a trade for tickets to a regular season home game, hit me up via PM and we'll discuss.

Just go sign up for the newsletter or the ticket give away and they'll put you in the pre-sale.

17>1
08-23-2016, 02:15 PM
Just go sign up for the newsletter or the ticket give away and they'll put you in the pre-sale.

Will do! Thanks Audit

MrSnuffleupagus
08-23-2016, 02:42 PM
How many USD Howling Pack memberships do we have to buy to get Frisco tickets?

MrSnuffleupagus
08-23-2016, 06:53 PM
Just received this email:

College football is starting and you have the opportunity to participate in a priority presale for the 2017 NCAA Division I Football Championship Game in Frisco, Texas. As a loyal fan, you will have the opportunity to purchase tickets during a 48-hour priority presale beginning, Thursday, August 25 at 11 a.m. ET. Presale ticket access will be provided via email on Thursday morning and only the email address receiving the offer will be able to purchase tickets during the presale.

Please note that stadium renovations, which will enhance both the student-athlete and fan experience when complete, will render the majority of the south end zone unavailable for the 2017 FCS Championship Game. Due to the temporary reduction of seats, a multi-year ticket will not be available for the 2017 Championship Game. Additionally, ticket demand is expected to be very high. Fans are encouraged to purchase as soon as tickets are available.

The general public will be able to purchase tickets beginning Saturday, August 27 at 11 a.m. ET. For additional ticket or event information, visit NCAA.com/FCS.

1998braves64
08-23-2016, 07:53 PM
Just received this email:

College football is starting and you have the opportunity to participate in a priority presale for the 2017 NCAA Division I Football Championship Game in Frisco, Texas. As a loyal fan, you will have the opportunity to purchase tickets during a 48-hour priority presale beginning, Thursday, August 25 at 11 a.m. ET. Presale ticket access will be provided via email on Thursday morning and only the email address receiving the offer will be able to purchase tickets during the presale.

Please note that stadium renovations, which will enhance both the student-athlete and fan experience when complete, will render the majority of the south end zone unavailable for the 2017 FCS Championship Game. Due to the temporary reduction of seats, a multi-year ticket will not be available for the 2017 Championship Game. Additionally, ticket demand is expected to be very high. Fans are encouraged to purchase as soon as tickets are available.

The general public will be able to purchase tickets beginning Saturday, August 27 at 11 a.m. ET. For additional ticket or event information, visit NCAA.com/FCS.

Also note it states that only the email address receiving that link will be able to purchase tickets. Seems as though that was not the case in the past as some on here have used others presale link?

BisonFanAnn
08-23-2016, 08:08 PM
Also note it states that only the email address receiving that link will be able to purchase tickets. Seems as though that was not the case in the past as some on here have used others presale link?

But since they are apparently handing out the presale link to anyone who asks for it, that shouldn't cause a problem for too many people. I signed up with 2 different email addresses.

All I know for sure is that I'm locking my office door at 9:50, until I have my tickets.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-25-2016, 12:05 PM
Just got an email this morning stating that the tickets go on presale at 11 am ET using the promo code "LOYAL".

From that email, it leads me to believe they wont be sending out a special URL to access the presale, but using a single log-in page using this code. Not sure how they would limit it to only those signed up for their newsletter/bought tickets previously..but whatever. I guess ill just be smashing that F5 key at 10:55 am I guess?

El_Chapo
08-25-2016, 12:43 PM
LOYAL..... how ironic. since they are NOT LOYAL to use who purchased 8 tickets in a 3 year committment. we are just lumped in with the rest of the peasants. BOOO NCAA

THEsocalledfan
08-25-2016, 01:00 PM
Just got an email this morning stating that the tickets go on presale at 11 am ET using the promo code "LOYAL".

From that email, it leads me to believe they wont be sending out a special URL to access the presale, but using a single log-in page using this code. Not sure how they would limit it to only those signed up for their newsletter/bought tickets previously..but whatever. I guess ill just be smashing that F5 key at 10:55 am I guess?

I don't know about you, but I plan on smashing that F5 key at 9:55. I suggest you do, too.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-25-2016, 01:17 PM
Just an FYI for anyone wondering...

https://i.imgsafe.org/eefac9579f.jpg

Stupid layout and idea removing the endzone seating IMO.

StL Bison Fan
08-25-2016, 01:19 PM
Where are we going to put the band? the ballerinas will have to be on the stage!

Mr Meaty
08-25-2016, 01:20 PM

My best guess is there will only be about 7,000 tickets available today. Capacity is down to 15,000 with the remodel project. They have held out 4,000 for each school before. That leaves 7,000 and still not accounting for any sponsor tickets or big wheel tickets. Good luck to all today .

Bison Bridge Guy
08-25-2016, 01:23 PM

I thought the reduction in seating was temporary due to construction - this appears to be permanent. Or no? :confused:

MrSnuffleupagus
08-25-2016, 01:23 PM
My best guess is there will only be about 7,000 tickets available today. Capacity is down to 15,000 with the remodel project. They have held out 4,000 for each school before. That leaves 7,000 and still not accounting for any sponsor tickets or big wheel tickets. Good luck to all today .

I agree. I bet they are releasing garbage tickets this morning TBH. I'm going to guess the corner sections.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-25-2016, 01:24 PM
I thought the reduction in seating was temporary due to construction - this appears to be permanent. Or no? :confused:

I think its permanent. Which is stupid IMO.

I think its time to get the championship game out of Frisco tbh. This seating is garbage. The Championship game shouldn't be limited to seating capacity of going to SDSU.

roadwarrior
08-25-2016, 01:29 PM
The reduction in seating is for this season only. This is old news.

THEsocalledfan
08-25-2016, 01:54 PM
I think its permanent. Which is stupid IMO.

I think its time to get the championship game out of Frisco tbh. This seating is garbage. The Championship game shouldn't be limited to seating capacity of going to SDSU.

Hell, SDSU is bigger than this......I am also disappointed, but we've already beat this dead horse.

17>1
08-25-2016, 01:54 PM
Hmmm, I signed up for a chance to win tickets, therefore acknowledging I would get emails and newsletters, but haven't received any emails. Anyone with some help on this? I'm confused...

THEsocalledfan
08-25-2016, 01:56 PM
Hmmm, I signed up for a chance to win tickets, therefore acknowledging I would get emails and newsletters, but haven't received any emails. Anyone with some help on this? I'm confused...

Don't worry; it is not needed. As long as you are "LOYAL"......

bisonaudit
08-25-2016, 02:08 PM
It's going to look like this a year from now.

http://dallas-mp7static.mlsdigital.net/elfinderimages/HOF_DL_1_Across.png

StL Bison Fan
08-25-2016, 02:15 PM
?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Please be advised that any person exceeding the published ticket limit may have some or all of their orders cancelled at the discrection of the NCAA without notification. Multiple orders associated with the same name, account number, credit card, email address, telephone number and/or mailing address may be considered to be exceeding the ticket limit for this event.

gumby013
08-25-2016, 02:17 PM
?
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Please be advised that any person exceeding the published ticket limit may have some or all of their orders cancelled at the discrection of the NCAA without notification. Multiple orders associated with the same name, account number, credit card, email address, telephone number and/or mailing address may be considered to be exceeding the ticket limit for this event.

Scalper targeting.

BisonFanAnn
08-25-2016, 02:24 PM

I signed up to win tickets with two email addresses; I only got a "buy tickets today" email at the address I used when I bought tickets last year.

PattyBison
08-25-2016, 02:29 PM
I signed up to win tickets with two email addresses; I only got a "buy tickets today" email at the address I used when I bought tickets last year.

At least you got one email. :).

VanClubPres
08-25-2016, 02:30 PM
Prices up? 75 for mid field and 65 for sidelines? I thought it was about 40 last year. Don't really remember

StL Bison Fan
08-25-2016, 02:31 PM

I think expecting the ncaa to do what they say is just to much to ask

Bison 4 Life
08-25-2016, 02:33 PM
Prices up? 75 for mid field and 65 for sidelines? I thought it was about 40 last year. Don't really remember

Fewer seats is the likely culprit.

17>1
08-25-2016, 02:34 PM
Don't worry; it is not needed. As long as you are "LOYAL"......

Got it! Thanks!

BisonFanAnn
08-25-2016, 02:40 PM
?

I don't see the "published ticket limit" anywhere.

BadlandsGrizFan
08-25-2016, 02:41 PM
Got it! Thanks!

Its actually because its freaking impossible to get construction work done in Frisco right now with all the development going on. The contractors wont even pick up the phone without a RIDICULOUS price being negotiated......this unfortunately is how Frisco is helping pick up the tab.

Also being close to the construction of the stadium upgrades....I know the price has been raised on how much its going to cost to finish all the upgrades......gotta get them done somehow.

HerdThat!
08-25-2016, 02:44 PM
Has everyone received their presale link? I still haven't received mine

56BISON73
08-25-2016, 02:46 PM
I don't see the "published ticket limit" anywhere.

Eight......Talked to them today.

roadwarrior
08-25-2016, 02:46 PM
From the posts I have seen, you don't need a link. You just need the password.

LOYAL

THEsocalledfan
08-25-2016, 02:47 PM
Has everyone received their presale link? I still haven't received mine

No link needed. Just be "LOYAL"

Bison 4 Life
08-25-2016, 02:49 PM
Think any other fan boards have this discussion going on now?

BisonFanAnn
08-25-2016, 02:49 PM
Eight......Talked to them today.

Perfect! That's what I need!

BisonFanAnn
08-25-2016, 02:50 PM
Think any other fan boards have this discussion going on now?

Ha! Good one!

Office door locked, I'm ready...

bisonaudit
08-25-2016, 02:50 PM
Am I the only one who got a different promo code?

TransAmBison
08-25-2016, 02:51 PM
Am I the only one who got a different promo code?I got a different one...

HerdBot
08-25-2016, 02:52 PM

You an also use the code NCAA. I got the code LOYAL for the old email I bought tickets with and the code NCAA for the new email I hadn't. May have to use the one linked to the email account. Not sure though.

El_Chapo
08-25-2016, 02:53 PM
so whats the actual link? I don't see it anywhere at http://www.ncaa.com/tickets/football/fcs

what a JOKE "LOYAL" they aren't LOYAL to us buyin those 3 year commitments, I'm stuck with the peasants now!

56BISON73
08-25-2016, 02:54 PM
Make sure the NCAA seating map corresponds to the seating numbers at the stadium. The seating numbers at the stadium when on the field looking up at the stands run Right to Left.

89MTBISON
08-25-2016, 02:55 PM
NCAA ticket website crashing in T minus 5 minutes and counting.........

gumby013
Get your F5 keys ready.

HerdThat!

Gotcha, thanks to you and Road

TransAmBison
Get your F5 keys ready.TAB standing by...

MrSnuffleupagus
08-25-2016, 02:56 PM
I got a different one...

What's yours? I really doubt they are using unique codes.

TransAmBison
08-25-2016, 02:56 PM
what's yours? I really doubt they are using unique codes.ncaa...........

El_Chapo
08-25-2016, 02:57 PM
dam you tony. this is when I wish I could be posting live. you SUCK, but I bow to you and kiss your feet, because you have bitch slapped me and I am just sad.

bisonaudit
08-25-2016, 02:58 PM
What's yours? I really doubt they are using unique codes.

I received the two that have been mentioned here.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-25-2016, 02:58 PM
ncaa...........

What kind of tickets/how many tickets did you buy in the past years?

maybe there are different seats allocated to different codes based on how much you've spent...

TransAmBison
08-25-2016, 02:59 PM
None directly...always got from somebody else...

roadwarrior
08-25-2016, 02:59 PM
dam you tony. this is when I wish I could be posting live. you SUCK

Good way to win points!

bisonaudit
08-25-2016, 03:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v17f407_uLI

roadwarrior
08-25-2016, 03:00 PM
Start your engines!

gumby013
08-25-2016, 03:02 PM
8 Hospitality with Seats in 108!

BOOM!

HerdThat!
08-25-2016, 03:03 PM
Im not seeing anything- does anyone have the link, i am on the main site and where i've always purchased them

Kingslayer
never received a link! WTF?? Now what...

HerdBot
3 Tickets in section 125 BOOM!!!

El_Chapo
Please hold is says... then HANGS UP on you?

haha

Mr Meaty
08-25-2016, 03:04 PM
I got my tickets suckers.....
Sect 124.. 125 was gone already when I logged in at 10:00 and 10 seconds

Bison 4 Life
4 in 122. BRUTAL. Took me 5 tries without an error. Those seats were going fast.

aces1180
8 in section 110, row 12!

870XPRS
6 in 125 row 8

THEsocalledfan
08-25-2016, 03:05 PM
I was in right on the button, had seats in 125, then proceeded to get two errors on my computer. Quick, switched to my phone, and still managed 4 in row 3 of 110. I am okay with that.

89MTBISON
So......how does this work. If for some unthinkable reason we don't make the championship game, how in the hell does one sell his/her tickets through a flash seats account?

NDSUBowler
8 in 124 row 21

Bison_Pyro
08-25-2016, 03:06 PM
8 tickets secured. Took a while, every time I had tickets, I would get an error code.

THEsocalledfan
08-25-2016, 03:07 PM
So......how does this work. If for some unthinkable reason we don't make the championship game, how in the hell does one sell his/her tickets through a flash seats account?

I looked it up in past years; it is easy. Just make the deal, and you can then transfer them.

17>1
08-25-2016, 03:15 PM
I'm having a hard time figuring this out for some reason. At work on my phone and not sure what to do. All I see is The NCAA Experience and the Ticket Exchange. Are those where I go to get tickets?

El_Chapo
08-25-2016, 03:15 PM
front row BITCHES!!

StL Bison Fan
08-25-2016, 03:18 PM
6 in 109 Row1
alright boys- get us there!

HerdThat!
08-25-2016, 03:19 PM
My email finally came about 4 mins into the sale, sorry for momentarily freaking out- Got my 8 in 110 Row 18

TransAmBison
08-25-2016, 03:19 PM
Whew...tickets were going crazy fast. Tough to get 4 together. Finally got them about the 5th time in section 108...about halfway up. I wonder how many people were online trying right away?

MrSnuffleupagus
08-25-2016, 03:20 PM

As stated like 10 times...

There is no link. Its just a promo code. Loyal, or NCAA.

HerdBot

check spam folder, social media tab, or search your email for NCAA

Nel360
4 in sec 125 row 6

Bisonwinagn
08-25-2016, 03:21 PM
I'm having a hard time figuring this out for some reason. At work on my phone and not sure what to do. All I see is The NCAA Experience and the Ticket Exchange. Are those where I go to get tickets?

refresh browser and bottom of page will show a box for the code. Then it will get you in.

I'm surprised by only about 5 sections of seating available. No idea why that is.

89MTBISON
08-25-2016, 03:21 PM
I looked it up in past years; it is easy. Just make the deal, and you can then transfer them.

Thanks! Much appreciated.

17>1
08-25-2016, 03:22 PM
refresh browser and bottom of page will show a box for the code. Then it will get you in.

I'm surprised by only about 5 sections of seating available. No idea why that is.

I never got an email, I think that's the problem. Can anyone forward me that email with the link? I'll PM you my email.

Kingslayer
08-25-2016, 03:22 PM
As stated like 10 times...

There is no link. Its just a promo code. Loyal, or NCAA.
yeah but where?? on ncaa.com under tickets..cant find anything

MrSnuffleupagus
08-25-2016, 03:24 PM
Its really easy to sell or transfer tickets with their system.

So if Carson Wentz forbid we don't make it, you can just put them up for sale via the Flash Seats app. With so few tickets being sold, im sure you'd have no problem selling good tickets in December to those who wait till the week before the game then bitch that NDSU fans were given chances to buy tickets before anyone else. /rant.

TransAmBison
08-25-2016, 03:25 PM
I never got an email, I think that's the problem. Can anyone forward me that email with the link? I'll PM you my email.Sure thing...send it over.

56BISON73
08-25-2016, 03:26 PM
Tickets are gone.

Kingslayer
08-25-2016, 03:27 PM
Sure thing...send it over.
Never got the damn email either... somebody pm it to me also please?

BismarckBisonFan
08-25-2016, 03:28 PM
Got 4 in section 108 row 31. Logged in at 10:01 and seats went fast.

HerdBot
08-25-2016, 03:28 PM
Tickets are gone.

Few single tickets in there

bisonfanette
08-25-2016, 03:29 PM
I'm still buying...

gumby013
That was a lot more than I planned on spending today.

http://i.imgur.com/R0y7wpH.png

870XPRS

Couple doubles as well....a few are trickling back into the system after people have run out of time or cancelled an order. However, for all intensive purposes, they are gone.

StL Bison Fan
No chatter on other boards Let the crying begin when they cant get seats.
If they took out 5000 in endzone and 1000 for the locals/businesses. 8000 for schools= 9000 left
I could be wrong. They said no math on BV

tjbison
08-25-2016, 03:31 PM
no way it was just NDSU fans buying, ticket brokers took a bunch and I guarantee they didn't have all open for purchase

BisonFanAnn
08-25-2016, 03:32 PM
8 Hospitality with Seats in 108!

BOOM!

Did you have Hospitality last year? That wasn't an option for me!

I got 8 in Sect 111, Row 9

I'll try for Hospitality on Saturday morning.

gumby013
08-25-2016, 03:33 PM
Did you have Hospitality last year? That wasn't an option for me!

I got 8 in Sect 111, Row 9

I'll try for Hospitality on Saturday morning.

There was a link for hospitality seats at the bottom of the email. I've done hospitality the last two years, but got the passes on the secondary market.

Bison20
08-25-2016, 03:33 PM
Got mine, 6 in 124 row 22. Now we just need to get back

RedRiver
08-25-2016, 03:35 PM
I didn't get the 4 tickets I needed, but they'll be a lot more released and better seat locations on Saturday. Hopefully it will pay off to wait and be able to select your own seats.

DBRJake
08-25-2016, 03:36 PM
2 in 122 row 4. Go Bison!!

Christopher Moen
08-25-2016, 03:36 PM
I got mine in Section 108, Row 7.

Looks like they were only selling tickets today in Sections 108-111 and 122-125. Didn't get a chance like the past two years to get the hospitality package. My guess that was limited today and will be offered for those buy seats in Section 105-107 on Saturday.

56BISON73
08-25-2016, 03:37 PM
dam you tony. this is when I wish I could be posting live. you SUCK, but I bow to you and kiss your feet, because you have bitch slapped me and I am just sad.

Yes you are a very sad individual.

Latest Reputation Received (2145377033 point(s) total)

08-25-2016 10:30 AM
El_Chapo
Thread: 2017 FCS Championship Tickets

no they arent dipshit, just hit refresh. haha ill wave at you from row 1

Jay
08-25-2016, 03:40 PM
Sec 123 row 3!

Bison 4 Life
08-25-2016, 03:41 PM
That was a lot more than I planned on spending today.

http://i.imgur.com/R0y7wpH.png

Baller, I'll wave up to you from my cheap seats.

56BISON73
08-25-2016, 03:43 PM

Yep called customer service and she said to keep checking because some orders didnt go thru or got timed out. Went back and there are a few singles available. For awhile there was none.

Also according to customer service there will be tickets going on sale Sat at 10am to the general public.

El_Chapo
08-25-2016, 03:45 PM
Yes you are a very sad individual.

Latest Reputation Received (2145377033 point(s) total)

08-25-2016 10:30 AM
El_Chapo
Thread: 2017 FCS Championship Tickets

no they arent dipshit, just hit refresh. haha ill wave at you from row 1

how the HELL is that make me a sad individual ?? You're the moron that thought they were sold out, when we obviously were getting them AND I'm in Row 1, so I stat FACTS and you say this about me?

WOW. youre a lunatic.

El_Chapo
08-25-2016, 03:46 PM
Yep called customer service and she said to keep check because some orders didnt go thru or got timed out. Went back and there are a few singles available.

Also according to customer service there will be tickets going on sale Sat at 10am to the general public.

OH SEE you DONT KNOW ANYTHING, SO MY REP TO YOU WAS WARRANTED AND I AM RIGHT & YOU ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG. DELETE WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ME Y

BisonFanAnn
08-25-2016, 03:48 PM
There was a link for hospitality seats at the bottom of the email. I've done hospitality the last two years, but got the passes on the secondary market.

Oh, fer dumb!

JDZ
Tickets are gone.

I doubt it. In previous years, once the backlog of people browsing tickets online slows down, decent seats will magically appear again

Kingslayer
Direct link:

http://www10.ticketingcentral.com/V2/Restrictions.aspx?t=FBD9DD3B8D3CCD4D9A721D9&og=-1

doesn't work :/ says session has expired

No_Skill
08-25-2016, 03:49 PM
Direct link:

http://www10.ticketingcentral.com/V2/Restrictions.aspx?t=FBD9DD3B8D3CCD4D9A721D9&og=-1

Edit: looks like that will only work for me. You can still register for the free tickets and get the email for those that need help.

No_Skill
08-25-2016, 03:51 PM
Register here to get the presale email. Good luck!

http://pub.s1.exacttarget.com/tdrvfgej4vy

Kingslayer
08-25-2016, 03:51 PM
what a crock of sh*t...guess I'll have to wait until Saturday.

17>1
08-25-2016, 03:52 PM
Got a couple of singles. We're in the door!! Thanks TAB for the email, now we just need the Bison to do their job and get us back there. Go Bison!

Kingslayer
08-25-2016, 03:52 PM
Register here to get the presale email. Good luck!

http://pub.s1.exacttarget.com/tdrvfgej4vy
yesterday was the deadline to get the link to the presale

No_Skill
08-25-2016, 03:53 PM

Don't give up. Register at the link above and you'll get an email with a working link.

No_Skill
08-25-2016, 03:53 PM
I just registered 20 minutes ago and got my tickets.

Kingslayer
08-25-2016, 03:54 PM
I just registered 20 minutes ago and got my tickets.
hmm wth...I registered a couple of days ago and didn't get a email... checked spam ect.

bisonfanette
08-25-2016, 03:54 PM
You can still buy singles even now...

slips
08-25-2016, 03:56 PM
Was able to get 4 in 108 and 4 in 125. Website is quirky but persistence pays off as the ticket options/availability change continually.

stpaulbison
08-25-2016, 03:57 PM
There are still seats available in Sec 108 when purchasing the NCAA experience which includes access to the hospitality suite.

No_Skill
08-25-2016, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE=Kingslayer;1142707]hmm wth...I registered a couple of days ago and didn't get a email... checked spam ect.

PM me your email address and I'll forward my email. That should work.

Bison-Knuckle
08-25-2016, 04:03 PM
We got 6 tix in Sect. 125 row 8.
Now lets start it off with a big W against Charlie South.

870XPRS
08-25-2016, 04:08 PM

Looks like they were only selling tickets today in Sections 108-111 and 122-125. Didn't get a chance like the past two years to get the hospitality package. My guess that was limited today and will be offered for those buy seats in Section 105-107 on Saturday.

I could still get hospitality as of 1 minute ago.

RedRiver
08-25-2016, 04:17 PM
That's o.k., you'll have a lot better options and seat selections. You didn't have the option to select your seat locations during the presale. When the general public sale starts on Saturday you'll be able to select sections, rows and seats.

GreenfieldBison
08-25-2016, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE=Kingslayer;1142707]hmm wth...I registered a couple of days ago and didn't get a email... checked spam ect.

PM me your email address and I'll forward my email. That should work.

Are you willing to do so for another as well?

No_Skill
08-25-2016, 04:21 PM
Are you willing to do so for another as well?

Sure PM your email

bisonfanette
08-25-2016, 04:21 PM
I can still buy single tickets... yes, even now... would like to know how to do that hospitality thing tho :)

gumby013
08-25-2016, 04:23 PM
I can still buy single tickets... yes, even now... would like to know how to do that hospitality thing tho :)

Link at the bottom of the ticket email. NCAA EXPERIENCE

southcliffbison
08-25-2016, 05:55 PM

Go to the NCAA website; click on FCS championship . It's how I got mine. It's spendy tho; a seat plus eats plus fees plus UPS shipping......$203

td577
08-25-2016, 06:04 PM
Go to the NCAA website; click on FCS championship . It's how I got mine. It's spendy tho; a seat plus eats plus fees plus UPS shipping......$203

You can sell the hospitality wristband for $200 and keep the tickets later.

Noser
08-25-2016, 06:05 PM
That's o.k., you'll have a lot better options and seat selections. You didn't have the option to select your seat locations during the presale. When the general public sale starts on Saturday you'll be able to select sections, rows and seats.

I was able to select my seat location during the presale.

southcliffbison
08-25-2016, 06:07 PM
You can sell the hospitality wristband for $200 and keep the tickets later.

Good to know.......thanks

RedRiver
08-25-2016, 06:34 PM
I was able to select my seat location during the presale.
Good for you, must be been isolated, as a bunch of us at work on the site this morning just had the option for certain sections, but did not have multiple choices for rows and seat numbers. Once the whole stadium seating is opened up you will be able to select tickets from multiple sections, rows and seats.

td577
08-25-2016, 06:50 PM
Good for you, must be been isolated, as a bunch of us at work on the site this morning just had the option for certain sections, but did not have multiple choices for rows and seat numbers. Once the whole stadium seating is opened up you will be able to select tickets from multiple sections, rows and seats.

The first few minutes had seat selection available, but I am thinking the level of traffic forced them to shut that option down.

Bison 4 Life
08-25-2016, 07:39 PM
The first few minutes had seat selection available, but I am thinking the level of traffic forced them to shut that option down.

The first 3 or 4 times I tried to select seats, they were gone before I could click submit and I got an error.

Mr Meaty
08-25-2016, 07:44 PM
The first 3 or 4 times I tried to select seats, they were gone before I could click submit and I got an error.
I just picked best available in the sect and took what I got.

SamsRams
08-25-2016, 07:45 PM
Are they no longer available? Was there a second email sent out today to get access? I can't seem to figure this out.

Nel360
08-25-2016, 07:51 PM
Are they no longer available? Was there a second email sent out today to get access? I can't seem to figure this out.
I got my email this morning with a code "loyal". At 10 this morning clicked on the link typed loyal in the box, picked a couple pictures to prove I wasn't a computer. Went right to best available and got 4 sec 125 row 6. I was done by 10:02. Didn't see a second email. Just checked and there wasn't any more available. Next chance Saturday @ 10 for the general public

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Nel360
08-25-2016, 07:52 PM
I got my email this morning with a code "loyal". At 10 this morning clicked on the link typed loyal in the box, picked a couple pictures to prove I wasn't a computer. Went right to best available and got 4 sec 125 row 6. I was done by 10:02. Didn't see a second email. Just checked and there wasn't any more available. Next chance Saturday @ 10 for the general public

10 central

SamsRams
08-25-2016, 08:07 PM
Don't know why I never got the second email

kdubs
08-25-2016, 08:28 PM
There are still seats available in Sec 108 when purchasing the NCAA experience which includes access to the hospitality suite.

I just got one. I choked at the price-the increase in ticket prices this year was bad enough-but I wanted to ensure I at least had 1 ticket due to the loss of seats this year.

Hoping I can find the $65 variety on Saturday, then I'll sell this one.

FFBison
08-26-2016, 01:14 AM
Tickets went crazy fast...like almost everyone else, I errored 2 times before getting my seats. Interesting thing is that I had 6 in row 4 section 108, then fail. Then 6 in row 17 section 109, again fail. Then 6 in first row section 110 and by miracle the "10 minutes to purchase" countdown started...that beautiful, red, make you fumble your credit card countdown! My first year in the front row...should be fun. Let's make it happen!

56BISON73
08-26-2016, 02:12 AM
I got the email for my second account at 2.30 this afternoon. Lol

YOUVEBEENTHUNDERSTRUCK
08-26-2016, 03:04 AM

if this is true its BS the loyal presale couldnt get the better seats i got a few in 109, 123, and 125 but am not happy i couldnt get the 3 year deal or tickets in 126-128 or 105-107

Bison20
08-26-2016, 03:29 AM
if this is true its BS the loyal presale couldnt get the better seats i got a few in 109, 123, and 125 but am not happy i couldnt get the 3 year deal or tickets in 126-128 or 105-107

I'm wondering if those seats are the ones reserved for the schools allotment?

StL Bison Fan
08-26-2016, 04:54 AM

that is what I was thinking. The first year the allotment ticket I received was 104

Christopher Moen
08-26-2016, 07:33 AM

I was able to get my seat in those sections last year with the pre sale, so I'm not completely sure. I believe the construction is the issue this year.

YOUVEBEENTHUNDERSTRUCK
08-26-2016, 07:35 AM
I was able to get my seat in those sections last year with the pre sale, so I'm not completely sure. I believe the construction is the issue this year.

The issue is they didn't let us buy 50 yard line seats for three years

YOUVEBEENTHUNDERSTRUCK
08-26-2016, 07:38 AM
And I won't be sitting next to you helping holding your ungodly huge sign Chris

Christopher Moen
08-26-2016, 07:39 AM

I'm pretty sure the NCAA finds that an issue too. Right now, it's guaranteed money left on the table.

PattyBison
08-26-2016, 11:31 AM

Yeah well I'm pissed that I couldn't buy 50 yd line seats for life. Life sucks buddy. It gets easier when you realize that.

YOUVEBEENTHUNDERSTRUCK
08-26-2016, 12:59 PM
Yeah well I'm pissed that I couldn't buy 50 yd line seats for life. Life sucks buddy. It gets easier when you realize that.

Life does bison life does not and should not

Bison20
08-26-2016, 01:19 PM
How many seats are they losing with the renovation? Would have been nice to find a different venue while they did the construction

gumby013
08-26-2016, 01:23 PM
How many seats are they losing with the renovation? Would have been nice to find a different venue while they did the construction

Roughly 5K seats fewer.

Bison20
08-26-2016, 01:38 PM
Roughly 5K seats fewer.

Glad I was able to get tickets yesterday. Can't imagine how hard tickets will be to get this year with that many fewer seats if ndsu makes it

bisonaudit
08-26-2016, 02:03 PM
Glad I was able to get tickets yesterday. Can't imagine how hard tickets will be to get this year with that many fewer seats if ndsu makes it

I'm not worried.

thebootfitter
08-26-2016, 03:32 PM
I'm not worried.
Can you elaborate? Are you thinking just from a statistical perspective regarding supply and demand and the price increase will balance everything out?

bisonaudit
08-26-2016, 04:43 PM
Can you elaborate? Are you thinking just from a statistical perspective regarding supply and demand and the price increase will balance everything out?

If we get in again, I'm just not that price sensitive on the ticket. It's the cheapest part of the trip, all I want is to be in the building, and my travel party is just 2 people so I'm just not sweating the capacity reduction. Obviously, your mileage may vary.

Bison bison
08-26-2016, 05:15 PM

I think it could get ridiculous which is why I bought 8.

Imagine if NDSU plays a team with a strong following. These could easily be $200 tickets.

Bison20
08-26-2016, 05:21 PM

Imagine if NDSU plays a team with a strong following. These could easily be $200 tickets.

I agree, if it was us and uni or Montana think about the price they would sell for. I'm sure if we make it the other fan base will be bitching about how they weren't able to get tickets.

southcliffbison
08-26-2016, 05:30 PM
I agree, if it was us and uni or Montana think about the price they would sell for. I'm sure if we make it the other fan base will be bitching about how they weren't able to get tickets.

I look forward to it...........all the bitchin'.

17>1
08-26-2016, 05:30 PM
Don't worry, there'll be more available in the other teams allotment as well. Hahaha, the Towson and ISUr fan bases reactions to their tickets getting sold to Bison fans was priceless comedy.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-26-2016, 05:32 PM
I'm sure if we make it the other fan base will be bitching about how they weren't able to get tickets.

Without a doubt this will happen.

Bison20
08-26-2016, 05:52 PM
Don't worry, there'll be more available in the other teams allotment as well. Hahaha, the Towson and ISUr fan bases reactions to their tickets getting sold to Bison fans was priceless comedy.

Can't wait for the, "you played the Friday night semi-final game so you had the opportunity to buy all the tickets". Never gets old even though they were bought in august

JDZ
08-27-2016, 01:01 AM

Perspective:

A $200 airline flight would be considered a good deal.

If two teams with mutt fan bases make it, those 8 tickets will be worth $200 less than we paid for them.

BisonHorns
08-27-2016, 11:25 AM
We bought our 8 in the presale. Now it is time for the general public to know that the regular sale has opened up. Maybe some new Bison fans can start their pre purchase too.

TILIS-BisonFan
08-27-2016, 01:46 PM
I got four in 108 and not sure how I ever got selected for pre sale. I don't think I have ever bought them directly from their site the last three years. I got worried I would lose them as cell coverage can be spotty in eastern Colorado. I was lucky that the ten minute queue you have to claim them resets at each step of the checkout process.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

TILIS-BisonFan
08-27-2016, 01:48 PM
I got four in 108 and not sure how I ever got selected for pre sale. I don't think I have ever bought them directly from their site the last three years. I got worried I would lose them as cell coverage can be spotty in eastern Colorado. I was lucky that the ten minute queue you have to claim them resets at each step of the checkout process.

Also does anyone know when they actually show up in your flashseats account

tjbison
08-27-2016, 01:57 PM

It takes a bit

BisonNation11
08-27-2016, 02:00 PM
I didn't get them through NCAA last year, but I could have sworn they didn't put them into your account until around playoffs time/November.

Da Bison
08-27-2016, 03:09 PM
Today I logged in and the tickets were gone in 5 seconds.

FrozenTech
08-27-2016, 03:14 PM
They had two sections open and like five seats in each, was what I saw. I couldn't get 4 in a row, much less the 8 I needed. I missed the presale (well, I got into it, but due to a work meeting was 5 minutes late.) and everything was pretty much gone then.

Open up some seats!

Bisonwinagn
08-27-2016, 03:25 PM
when do the premium sideline tickets go on sale or do the teams get those? Seems odd that only about 6 sections are available to the public and mostly toward the end zones.

AKBison
08-27-2016, 03:28 PM
Did anybody pull tickets this morning? I have been trying for 5 but keep getting "not enough seats in that section," when I try one ticket it says the same thing...

StL Bison Fan
08-27-2016, 03:30 PM

Last year when i called they said they were shooting for Nov 2.
On Nov 2, they showed up

BlueBisonRock
08-27-2016, 03:31 PM
Did anybody pull tickets this morning? I have been trying for 5 but keep getting "not enough seats in that section," when I try one ticket it says the same thing...

Struck out. Again.

GreenfieldBison
08-27-2016, 03:31 PM
I got a pair. I hit the refresh just as the clock struck 10:00 (CDT)

DIBISON
08-27-2016, 04:03 PM
No, been trying for 3 tickets, then switched to 2 & 1. Doesn't matter, none available at this time. We'll have to keep checking in the future.

PlainsBison
08-27-2016, 04:22 PM
Tickets purchased on Thursday are now available as flash tickets. You can now sell or transfer them.

thebootfitter
08-27-2016, 04:22 PM
They must not be putting that many out there for sale. Nothing is available already.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

DakotaOkie
08-27-2016, 04:38 PM
I received an e-mail about 15 minutes ago indicating my flashseat tickets are in my account. I could imagine ticket bartering will start early this year given fewer seats are available.

td577
08-27-2016, 04:45 PM
They must not be putting that many out there for sale. Nothing is available already.

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk
5000 less and they aren't going to eat into allotments.

My only complaint is that most of the 3 year packs were not in the construction zone. They should have allowed those to go to previous buyers first. There are a lot who will keep on buying for years regardless of schools involved.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

MrSnuffleupagus
08-27-2016, 05:07 PM
People are already bitching about "NDSU buying up all the tickets" on the NCAA FCS Facebook page. Figures.

StL Bison Fan
08-27-2016, 05:10 PM
People are already bitching about "NDSU buying up all the tickets" on the NCAA FCS Facebook page. Figures.

Ndsu fans the only people with internet?

Wally
08-27-2016, 05:34 PM

http://youtu.be/nv_F3nAPjsI

BYZEN
08-27-2016, 05:42 PM
:judges::judges:

Bisonwinagn
08-27-2016, 06:05 PM
5000 less and they aren't going to eat into allotments.

My only complaint is that most of the 3 year packs were not in the construction zone. They should have allowed those to go to previous buyers first. There are a lot who will keep on buying for years regardless of schools involved.

Agreed on the 3 year packs. Those people could of just waited a year.
Looking at the limited tickets I'm thinking the allotments are much bigger this year with about 5000 per team and 5000 for the public. Possibly trying to keep NDSU from buying more.

scbison91
08-27-2016, 06:56 PM
If NDSU does make it finals, alumni has to look at Dallas Cowboy practice facility as a place to have pep rally.. Seats 12,000 plus a football field.. Frisco ISD uses it for High School football games for all 8 high school teams. Game on now on ESPNU

VirginiaBison
08-27-2016, 10:22 PM

NDSU fans are probably the only team fans that have a level of confidence that their team will be in the NC. Everyone else is "wait and see".

56BISON73
09-02-2016, 05:25 AM

Did you get any tickets Sat?

RedRiver
09-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Did you get any tickets Sat?
Two of us ended up getting our 7 needed on the first try each when our laptops hit 10 AM CT.

HillsboroBison
09-02-2016, 04:18 PM
If anyone is looking to sell their tickets for reasonable prices pm me, got people that would absolutely use them in a heart beat. Looked on the flash seats app at the buy tab and people are selling them for an astronomical prices! TIA

dewey
09-02-2016, 06:19 PM
If anyone is looking to sell their tickets for reasonable prices pm me, got people that would absolutely use them in a heart beat. Looked on the flash seats app at the buy tab and people are selling them for an astronomical prices! TIA

Why didn't you buy them last week when they were released?

Dewey

MrSnuffleupagus
09-02-2016, 06:23 PM

Well...yeah. That's pretty obvious. There will be a shortage this year (even more so than the past). Supply and demand. It's life.

StL Bison Fan
09-02-2016, 06:24 PM

Buy first rows during the presale (and its fun buying the first go round) then buy later during the season.
The dealers prey on those who think they need to get them now. Patience, Grasshopper.

BlueBisonRock
09-02-2016, 06:24 PM

Dewey

Come on Dewey. I get your point, but there is no need to be an a$$hol3.

Bisonwinagn
09-02-2016, 07:18 PM

Dewey

Tickets were sold out in less than 10 minutes for both the presale and public sale. It's not like people had a choice. Not sure what your point is unless I'm missing something.

stpaulbison
09-02-2016, 07:20 PM
Well...yeah. That's pretty obvious. There will be a shortage this year (even more so than the past). Supply and demand. It's life.

I agree. It will get worse before it gets better. Looks like a pair already sold for $150 and another pair sold @ $175 on Flash Seats. This same time last year tickets this early were only selling for $100 or less. If I remember, playoffs pushed them above $150 before it slowed down.

BYZEN
09-02-2016, 07:28 PM
I agree. It will get worse before it gets better. Looks like a pair already sold for $150 and another pair sold @ $175 on Flash Seats. This same time last year tickets this early were only selling for $100 or less. If I remember, playoffs pushed them above $150 before it slowed down.

Ticket prices jumped this year, we paid $83.17 each after fees in the pre-sale.

stpaulbison
09-02-2016, 08:00 PM
Ticket prices jumped this year, we paid $83.17 each after fees in the pre-sale.

For sure, I got my 8 this year. @ $150 and $175 though, sellers are accepting smaller profit margins than buying for $35 and selling at $100 in years past. If one needed to find a silver lining out of the deal. :)

Twentysix
09-02-2016, 08:19 PM
For sure, I got my 8 this year. @ $150 and $175 though, sellers are accepting smaller profit margins than buying for $35 and selling at $100 in years past. If one needed to find a silver lining out of the deal. :)

He means face value price. They raised the prices, like, a lot.

I think I paid $150 for 3 years of tickets last time.

stpaulbison
09-02-2016, 08:41 PM
He means face value price. They raised the prices, like, a lot.

I think I paid $150 for 3 years of tickets last time.

I know what he means. I paid $35/ticket for the last few years. What I am saying is that someone can buy tickets at this moment knowing that whoever is selling under $200 is making a smaller profit % than in years past. Again, trying to pull the positive out of the situation with 5000 less tickets and the NCAA doubling their asking price. It's not easy, that is all...

Twentysix
09-02-2016, 09:05 PM
I know what he means. I paid $35/ticket for the last few years. What I am saying is that someone can buy tickets at this moment knowing that whoever is selling under $200 is making a smaller profit % than in years past. Again, trying to pull the positive out of the situation with 5000 less tickets and the NCAA doubling their asking price. It's not easy, that is all...

Ah, right on!

bisonfanette
09-02-2016, 10:20 PM
And... Of course the ticket exchange is going to take a percentage out for selling the tickets… I don't know what their percentage is?

td577
09-02-2016, 11:34 PM
What is a reasonable price?

56BISON73
09-03-2016, 01:06 AM

150 for a pair is pretty reasonable considering what they charged this year..

perthbison
09-03-2016, 04:04 AM
150 for a pair is pretty reasonable considering what they charged this year..That'll be the cheapest part of the trip for most of us.

Bison20
09-03-2016, 05:13 AM
150 for a pair is pretty reasonable considering what they charged this year..

Is that 150 for both or 150 for each. If they sold them for 150 for two tickets you would lose money with the cost at 83.50 per ticket and that doesn't include what flash seats takes.

bisonfanette
09-03-2016, 05:34 PM
When you buy tickets on Flashseats it is the price per ticket so $150 each, $175 each etc.

HillsboroBison
09-05-2016, 01:38 AM
I did buy, didn't get enough tho

HillsboroBison
09-05-2016, 01:40 AM

Dewey

I did buy, but wasn't able to get enough

HillsboroBison
09-05-2016, 01:44 AM
When you buy tickets on Flashseats it is the price per ticket so $150 each, $175 each etc.

I ended up buying on flash eats, it's per ticket so I bought 2 and after fees and everything it was very speedy, well over $400