PDA

View Full Version : Annual 'complain about online ticket system' thread

Pages : [1] 2

NDSUBowler
08-01-2016, 01:08 PM
Locked out on my browser. Was able to get through on my phone.

But...

1. Only 8 tickets MAX per account? What if I want to buy 2 tickets to each game?
2. Only 2 games are allowed to be put in your cart at once??

I was able to snag 2 to EWU and 2 to ISUr but by the time I completed that purchase, I was locked out of any other game.

The system is so ridiculously dumb.

Twentysix
08-01-2016, 01:12 PM

But...

1. Only 8 tickets MAX per account? What if I want to buy 2 tickets to each game?

I was able to snag 2 to EWU and 2 to ISUr but by the time I completed that purchase, I was locked out of any other game.

They should allow 2 tickets per game.

I got sideline tickets to CSU! Now to figure out flights and stuff. My time is set by the microsoft sync server, and the tickets went on sale at 7:59:30 for me. I think that is why I got them so easily even though I'm in Mexico (further internet routing).

As of 8:04am when I tried to buy 2 more of any kind of ticket to CSU they were all sold out.

Kingslayer
08-01-2016, 01:13 PM
Got on right away, bang. Right to SDSU game for 2 ticket, bang....nothing! Tried like 40 times...unable to secure seats...tried every single fing home game..nothing...
not spending a penny on this team this season I guess...glad I bought Vikings v Packers tickets! F this sh*T

scbison91
08-01-2016, 01:14 PM

But...

Got into buy and selected delivery method and got a box that gave description but wouldn't let me go any further. so I couldn't get any tickets... I am coming up from South Carolina for eastern Washington game and at this point don't have any tickets.

Bookem
08-01-2016, 01:16 PM
Got 3 for CSU then went to EWU and got in but wouldn't let me buy more than $40 worth total, is there some dollar cap they didn't advertise?

NDSU
08-01-2016, 01:17 PM
Got 4 reserved to SDSU and 2 SRO to YSU. No CSU for me...

bisonmike2
08-01-2016, 01:18 PM
Replaced my old credit card with a new one. Their system loaded the old one. Tried to add my new one 3 times and it didn't take. Missed out on tickets to SDSU and Indiana State that I had in my cart.

gobison#6
08-01-2016, 01:23 PM
Got two to SDSU and two to Charleston Southern. Logged on early and refreshed right at 8. My buddy logged on at 6:30 and waited for it to open up and didn't get a thing.

Twentysix
08-01-2016, 01:23 PM
Great system, very happy. :biggrin:

kristind
08-01-2016, 01:25 PM
Got on right away, bang. Right to SDSU game for 2 ticket, bang....nothing! Tried like 40 times...unable to secure seats...tried every single fing home game..nothing...
not spending a penny on this team this season I guess...glad I bought Vikings v Packers tickets! F this sh*T

yep...same here...nothin'

Green1
08-01-2016, 01:27 PM
Tried right at 8 a.m. for either CSU, EWU, Youngstown or Indiana St. No luck for any. Could not get through by phone either. Disappointed...

BisonHorns
08-01-2016, 01:28 PM
yep...same here...nothin'

Tried like crazy right at 8. Baffled by people who got more than one game when it is impossible to get through once.

tony
08-01-2016, 01:30 PM
Gone in 90 Seconds.

Hammerhead
Signed in about 20 minutes early to make sure account info was all good and updated my credit card. Then tried logging in with a 2nd browser (something I always do when trying to buy tickets for popular events like the Garth Brooks concert) around 7:55 CDT and couldn't even login on that one I did manage to get 4 tickets to YSU. Then went to pick tickets for another game and wasn't able to get 4 tickets so I just went with the YSU game.

Kingslayer
Tried like crazy right at 8. Baffled by people who got more than one game when it is impossible to get through once.
Right!?? WTF...

TNbison
08-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Picked up 4 endzone for YSU and have 4 for ISUr from TM buying. From here on out the free market decides who pays to go to the game. I'll sell all of mine for $250 a pop...

bisonp
08-01-2016, 01:32 PM
Got my 4 for EWU endzone which were my first choice. No waiting room this year, so that's an improvement.

I updated my credit card earlier this morning. Sounds like it's a good thing I did.

Impossible for them to make everybody happy, the Fargodome is simply too frickin' small. I wonder how many sales they are losing.

kristind
08-01-2016, 01:34 PM

Agreed. I was online at 7:45am and refreshed the browser leading up to 8am so I was able to try and find tickets immediately when they became available and still nothing....same as last year...If there weren't so many other people who had the same experience I'd assume I was doing something wrong somehow....

Green1
08-01-2016, 01:36 PM
Got my 4 for EWU endzone which were my first choice. No waiting room this year, so that's an improvement.

I updated my credit card earlier this morning. Sounds like it's a good thing I did.

Impossible for them to make everybody happy, the Fargodome is simply too frickin' small. I wonder how many sales they are losing.

My same thoughts.

bisonaudit
08-01-2016, 01:41 PM

Not enough to finance a new facility.

Kingslayer
08-01-2016, 01:41 PM
Im guessing they set aside a certain number of tickets for walk up buyers? They must, because they wouldnt get a damn thing otherwise.

Twentysix
08-01-2016, 01:42 PM
My same thoughts.

If only every single person on the North Dakota State Bison facebook page donated $5,000.00 we could build a new dome, bigger and better than ever.

TNbison
08-01-2016, 01:46 PM
Gone in 90 Seconds.

Is that the official time?! I know it sucks for people who didn't get any. But that is awesome. A lot of teams in the FCS can't give away their tickets. We have something amazing here.

BisonFanAnn
08-01-2016, 01:46 PM
Logged in early and updated my credit card info. Refreshed repeatedly around 8 - and got right in! 4 tix for Charleston Southern! Hooray!

Then came the checkout process. It didn't see my account for some reason, and asked me to register for a new account. I verified that I was logged in, but I was sent to "new account". By the time I got all the info entered for a new account, I had timed out, and my cart was empty.

Suckity suck suck suck.

tjbison
08-01-2016, 01:50 PM
Love the hate...my God people there are 3 avenues to get tickets, phone, Internet and walk up.

All 3 of them left people walking away empty handed, how do people want them to handle it any better when the demand is higher than supply?

Thundering Herd
08-01-2016, 01:51 PM
4 for Indiana state, 3 for Illinois state-boom!

bisonp
08-01-2016, 01:51 PM

I'm sure not, unfortunately. The high demand allows them to charge relatively high prices which somewhat makes up for the lack of capacity.

bisonmike2
08-01-2016, 01:52 PM
Sucks but not worried. My wife got 2 games, EWU and Indiana State. Can't make it to Coastal Carolina or Youngstown. We'll find tickets to the other games somehow. I wish the FFD was bigger and it was easier to get tickets but I'd prefer a little struggle to get tickets if it means a pack house and passionate fans then the days of old when you could walk up and buy 10 tickets 5 minutes before the game.

MNLonghorn10
08-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Sucks but not worried. My wife got 2 games, EWU and Indiana State. Can't make it to Coastal Carolina or Youngstown. We'll find tickets to the other games somehow. I wish the FFD was bigger and it was easier to get tickets but I'd prefer a little struggle to get tickets if it means a pack house and passionate fans then the days of old when you could walk up and buy 10 tickets 5 minutes before the game.
Chuck southern*

bisonmike2
08-01-2016, 01:57 PM
Chuck southern*

Shit, my bad. Been reading too many McFeely tweets lately he must of subconsciously put that in my brain.

Mr Meaty
08-01-2016, 02:00 PM
Not sure if this belongs in this thread. I have been saying for years that the ticket price is too low. Now I know I will get some push back on this. They have taken the sets to increase TM fees and I am ok with that. I have to pay them and I also think my section could be higher for TM dues. But all tickets are virtually the same price and that not the norm. Does a TM fee increase do more good for NDSU than an increase in ticket prices? Yes I know TM fees helps support the student athletes but I wondering if "artificially" keeping ticket price lower than what the market would pay is a smart thing.
OK all experts out there let me have it.

THEsocalledfan
08-01-2016, 02:02 PM

That what taxpayers are for, my friend!

THEsocalledfan
08-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Not sure if this belongs in this thread. I have been saying for years that the ticket price is too low. Now I know I will get some push back on this. They have taken the sets to increase TM fees and I am ok with that. I have to pay them and I also think my section could be higher for TM dues. But all tickets are virtually the same price and that not the norm. Does a TM fee increase do more good for NDSU than an increase in ticket prices? Yes I know TM fees helps support the student athletes but I wondering if "artificially" keeping ticket price lower than what the market would pay is a smart thing.
OK all experts out there let me have it.

I've certainly wondered the same, but am pretty clueless on the advantages; disadvantages.

bisonmike2
08-01-2016, 02:06 PM
That what taxpayers are for, my friend!

If only we could tax every ridiculous statement of Rob Port, we'd have a new facility in no time.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-01-2016, 02:07 PM
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/DumpsterFire2.jpg

gumby013
08-01-2016, 02:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/buCExyr.jpg

bisonaudit
08-01-2016, 02:11 PM
I've certainly wondered the same, but am pretty clueless on the advantages; disadvantages.

Tax deduction springs to mind in the advantages column.

MankatoBison
08-01-2016, 02:12 PM
There just isn't any demand for a bigger stadium. It would be empty all the time. Much rather have a full 19k stadium than an empty 25k. No exceptions. Too expensive. Let's go back to D2 please.

if you cant tell, I'm mad that I didn't get any tickets. Had a work meeting that was supposed to end at 8... ended at 840. Kill me.

Hammerhead
08-01-2016, 02:13 PM
Im guessing they set aside a certain number of tickets for walk up buyers? They must, because they wouldnt get a damn thing otherwise.

I thought those were just unsold student tickets, unused tickets from the visiting team's allotment, or standing room only. Even the single-game tickets we got through Team Makers last year were near the top of the end zone in rows GG and HH.

bisonp
08-01-2016, 02:16 PM
There just isn't any demand for a bigger stadium. It would be empty all the time. Much rather have a full 19k stadium than an empty 25k. No exceptions. Too expensive. Let's go back to D2 please.

if you cant tell, I'm mad that I didn't get any tickets. Had a work meeting that was supposed to end at 8... ended at 840. Kill me.

I know that's purple, but that kind of thinking is pretty pervasive in college sports. It's why the SHAC is the size it is. I prefer facilities that are sized to accommodate the largest games instead of the smallest, but that's a minority opinion today.

Mr Meaty
08-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Tax deduction springs to mind in the advantages column.

I guess I was looking at the from NDSU side. Yes most season ticket holders would rather make a TM "donation" than pay a large ticket price. But when it comes to these single game tickets they could get more for them. But then again there probably not many tickets for sale anyways to make a difference.

Mr Meaty
08-01-2016, 02:22 PM
For those who did not get tickets. Go to the away school's website and see if you can get any from there? A lot of schools don't travel that well. Also remember the week of the game tickets become available also.

BisonAccountant44
08-01-2016, 02:22 PM
How many tickets were even available today? It can't be much. We've got what 18,900 available per game? 12,500 (or is it 11.5?) season tickets, 3-4k student tickets, 250-500 (?) players family, 250-500 (?) visiting team allotment etc. That leaves less than 2k per game before the TM single game sale from a couple weeks ago.

I'd be surprised if there were 1,000 per game that were available today.

NDSUBowler
08-01-2016, 02:27 PM
Did anyone wait in line? If so, how long was it?

I debated doing that but since it's a Monday, I didn't want to have to work all day on no sleep unless I was 100% gtd tickets. Last year I got there at 5am and missed all the games except the USD game.

BisonTru
08-01-2016, 02:30 PM
How many tickets were even available today? It can't be much. We've got what 18,900 available per game? 12,500 (or is it 11.5?) season tickets, 3-4k student tickets, 250-500 (?) players family, 250-500 (?) visiting team allotment etc. That leaves less than 2k per game before the TM single game sale from a couple weeks ago.

I'd be surprised if there were 1,000 per game that were available today.

IIRC, it was 1600 tickets available for single game sales before they started the TM's request for some of these tickets. Just guessing, but it could be 800 reserved for TMs, and 800 tickets available this morning.

I struck out this morning. It's cool to see us sell out this quickly, but it sucks that I only have tickets to Iowa. Thinking about going to SD this year if I can't find any other tickets. I don't care if you make a large profit, please don't let seats go empty.

BisonAccountant44
08-01-2016, 02:43 PM
Well I think I'll have 6 seats available in the exchange at some point during the year to help someone out, but I won't know which games they'll be until the guy I split our season tickets with decides which games he wants. I'm guessing it will be 2 for YSU and 4 for ISUb, but I could be wrong.

tony
08-01-2016, 02:57 PM
When demand exceeds supply by 10x or so, there are going to be a lot of unhappy folks.

There's always stubhub.

NDSUBowler
08-01-2016, 03:01 PM
Well I think I'll have 6 seats available in the exchange at some point during the year to help someone out, but I won't know which games they'll be until the guy I split our season tickets with decides which games he wants. I'm guessing it will be 2 for YSU and 4 for ISUb, but I could be wrong.
*waves*

Hi! Keep me in mind! Looking for those 2 games.

scbison91
08-01-2016, 03:01 PM
When demand exceeds supply by 10x or so, there are going to be a lot of unhappy folks.

There's always stubhub. when would be best time to start checking stubhub? in a couple weeks? I need tickets to eastern Washington game and even checked their website but NDSU game isn't listed,(but other away games are!!!)

scbison91
08-01-2016, 03:02 PM
For those who did not get tickets. Go to the away school's website and see if you can get any from there? A lot of schools don't travel that well. Also remember the week of the game tickets become available also. went to eastern washingont website and only away game not on site is NDSU.. All other games are listed and can look for tickets.. I guess they found out what we do.

devin45k
08-01-2016, 03:03 PM
The "max" thing isn't exactly the max all of the time. I scored like 23 tickets 2 years ago. Yeah, I shouldn't have said anything after because some of my friends were real salty about it.

The complaining is dumb. The demand for the amount available is nuts. If half the people complaining would donate a dime to NDSU, then maybe we would have a bigger stadium to play in.

Mr Meaty
08-01-2016, 03:04 PM
went to eastern washingont website and only away game not on site is NDSU.. All other games are listed and can look for tickets.. I guess they found out what we do.

That is priceless. Early bird does not get the worm there.

devin45k
08-01-2016, 03:50 PM
went to eastern washingont website and only away game not on site is NDSU.. All other games are listed and can look for tickets.. I guess they found out what we do.

It looks like most of the other teams did the same thing too.

MankatoBison
08-01-2016, 04:06 PM
I know that's purple, but that kind of thinking is pretty pervasive in college sports. It's why the SHAC is the size it is. I prefer facilities that are sized to accommodate the largest games instead of the smallest, but that's a minority opinion today.

I totally get that viewpoint of build a venue for the smallest crowd- but it's time we realize that NDSU's smallest crowd is very realistically somewhere around 22-23k. The nay-sayers cannot convince me that the MAJORITY of those who would like to be able to go to games, are able to get them in the half hour they're online on August 1 each year. Pathetic.
How many people on here would go to more games, if only they had tickets available? I know I wanted to go to 3 games this year and will go to 0.

We have a great, great stadium. One of, if not the best in the FCS. But it's too small by about 20% pretty easily- probably more.

bisonaudit
08-01-2016, 04:09 PM
I totally get that viewpoint of build a venue for the smallest crowd- but it's time we realize that NDSU's smallest crowd is very realistically somewhere around 22-23k. The nay-sayers cannot convince me that the MAJORITY of those who would like to be able to go to games, are able to get them in the half hour they're online on August 1 each year. Pathetic.
How many people on here would go to more games, if only they had tickets available? I know I wanted to go to 3 games this year and will go to 0.

We have a great, great stadium. One of, if not the best in the FCS. But it's too small by about 20% pretty easily- probably more.

None of this is wrong, but its not enough to pay for a new facility.

Kingslayer
08-01-2016, 04:14 PM
None of this is wrong, but its not enough to pay for a new facility.

The next five years I think we could get the funds together somehow. If we cant during this amazing title streak then we never will. Or maybe 60 plus years down the road when I'm dead...

BisonTru
08-01-2016, 04:20 PM

There's always stubhub.

There's actually a couple of season tickets listed, now. There's two seats row 2, about 40 yard line. Considering what they would need for a TM donation and the price of the tickets, they are listed lower than what they are into them for. A little too much for me to bite, but if someone wants some good seats all season they are available.

MrSnuffleupagus
08-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Here we go again...

https://s31.postimg.org/wu9myuyyz/2016_08_01_11_29_18.jpg[/url]

SDbison
08-01-2016, 04:34 PM

Impossible for them to make everybody happy, the Fargodome is simply too frickin' small. I wonder how many sales they are losing. Several thousand ticket sales lost for the lesser MVFC games and same for any cupcake non conference (not applicable this year). As for the bigger games somewhere between 5 and 10 thousand ticket sales lost. Just ridiculous NDSU choking growth with a 19,000 seat facility and no plans for growth in the next 20 years. Any other place USA would be adding on with this kind of demand.

StL Bison Fan
08-01-2016, 04:49 PM
Here we go again...

this always works out well for them

bisonaudit
08-01-2016, 04:53 PM
Several thousand ticket sales lost for the lesser MVFC games and same for any cupcake non conference (not applicable this year). As for the bigger games somewhere between 5 and 10 thousand ticket sales lost. Just ridiculous NDSU choking growth with a 19,000 seat facility and no plans for growth in the next 20 years. Any other place USA would be adding on with this kind of demand.

https://bonjourparis.com/wp-content/uploads/migrate/stock_photos/can_opener.jpg

Yote 53
08-01-2016, 05:41 PM

Actually, I've heard it is going well as D-Days and NDSU ticket sales are selling strong today.

THEsocalledfan
08-01-2016, 05:50 PM

My favorite part is how they wait, wait, wait, realize no one care about their team, then let us buy the week of the game, and don't sell out the venue due to incompetence.

bisonaudit
08-01-2016, 05:53 PM
My favorite part is how they wait, wait, wait, realize no one care about their team, then let us buy the week of the game, and don't sell out the venue due to incompetence.

I'm not sure how much the level of competence in their ticketing department has to do with them selling out or not.

BISON Thunder
08-01-2016, 05:53 PM
"Tip of the cap" to NDSU and fans...another sold out home football schedule. Incredible.

THEsocalledfan
08-01-2016, 05:54 PM
I'm not sure how much the level of competence in their ticketing department has to do with them selling out or not.

Many NDSU fans did not make the trip last time as they did not want to plan the trip last minute. No doubt in my mind that game sells out except for incompetence.

EC8CH
08-01-2016, 06:00 PM
New online ticketing system is way better than the old one.

Same limited supply remains the issue.

MNLonghorn10
08-01-2016, 06:10 PM
Here we go again...

yea Im never going to give that pud college any $ for this Jr high shit

Professor Chaos
08-01-2016, 06:55 PM
I think what more NDSU fans have to realize is that tickets are more readily available on the secondary market than they ever have been before due to the increased demand. If you watch Stubhub, the ticket exchange here on Bisonville, or the ticket exchange on the alumni website tickets can be had for prices that aren't that outrageous (except for probably the home opener and homecoming). You just have to be patient. I realize that's not ideal but it's really not that much different than other football tickets, both professional and college, where perennially good teams increase demand to the point where the secondary market is the only option for most non-season ticket holders.

El_Chapo
08-01-2016, 07:39 PM
there will be tickets on gameday in the lots or craigslist, just chill out your haters.

Oh once again, NDSU could EASILY sell out a 45,000 seat stadium.

02Bison
08-02-2016, 02:29 AM
Don't feed the greed. Boycott scalpers!

Rockbear99
08-02-2016, 03:04 AM

Could not agree more.

bisonaudit
08-02-2016, 01:02 PM

Don't let anyone shame you into not going to a Bison game just because they are cheap. Support free markets.

bisonfanette
08-02-2016, 01:24 PM
This is simply a "Take it or Leave it" comment ~ If anyone wants 4-8 tickets for Charleston Southern or EWU (4 together) I know of ppl who are selling some of theirs, but they are higher priced. Less than StubHub prices & definitely lower seats. North endzone. Like I said, this is not for everyone. Send a pm for info. Now, back to the title of this thread.

FrozenTech
08-03-2016, 04:50 AM
North Endzone down low is my turf :). It's an aquired taste but it's a fun way to watch football. If you do take em don't be afraid to be loud and proud. Don't worry about the nice old lady in 9b. She wears ear plugs so she can read while her husband enjoys the game. Takes all kinds.

StL Bison Fan
08-03-2016, 02:31 PM
We have an earplug dispener inthe bus. Feel free to stop by and get a pair

56BISON73
08-03-2016, 08:41 PM

They will make an announcement late Oct.

StL Bison Fan
08-03-2016, 11:26 PM
They will make an announcement late Oct.

Good. By then they will be in the toilet and tickets will be easier to get

Sapper6
08-04-2016, 02:28 PM
Greetings All,
I have been reading bisonville for a few years now just never taken the time to register or post anything but figures this was a good enough reason because I had a question that maybe some on here may be dealing with as well. I graduated in 2014 and began donating to TM at that time, with that I managed to score 6 total tix before they went on sale Monday. (4 to SDSU and 2 to ISU blue). Naturally wanting to go to as many games as possible I hopped on Monday and was lucky enough to grab an additional 4 tix to the Youngstown state game which brings me to my main question. They mentioned a max of 8 tickets per account, does anyone think they will downgrade my purchase of 4 Youngstown state tix to 2 tickets since I previously purchased 6 total tickets through the team makers allotment prior to general public ticket sales?? They have already charged me for the 4 Youngstown state tickets so I'm hoping I managed to grab a total of 10 tickets between the TM pre-sales and Monday's purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammerhead
08-04-2016, 02:34 PM
I doubt the ticketing system is that smart. Last year I got tickets for two games through Team Makers and this year I only got tickets for one game, but at least it was my first choice and I managed to get tickets for YSU which was my second choice based on the time of year.

Greetings All,
I have been reading bisonville for a few years now just never taken the time to register or post anything but figures this was a good enough reason because I had a question that maybe some on here may be dealing with as well. I graduated in 2014 and began donating to TM at that time, with that I managed to score 6 total tix before they went on sale Monday. (4 to SDSU and 2 to ISU blue). Naturally wanting to go to as many games as possible I hopped on Monday and was lucky enough to grab an additional 4 tix to the Youngstown state game which brings me to my main question. They mentioned a max of 8 tickets per account, does anyone think they will downgrade my purchase of 4 Youngstown state tix to 2 tickets since I previously purchased 6 total tickets through the team makers allotment prior to general public ticket sales?? They have already charged me for the 4 Youngstown state tickets so I'm hoping I managed to grab a total of 10 tickets between the TM pre-sales and Monday's purchase.

Sapper6
08-11-2016, 06:23 AM
yea Im never going to give that pud college any $ for this Jr high shit

So this may be a rookie question, but does anyone know what their process will be for the NDSU game. Popped on again today and it still says all other games go on sale Monday, NDSU Is listed as TBD. Did they go on sale closer to game day 2 years ago?

BisonTeacher
08-11-2016, 11:25 AM
So this may be a rookie question, but does anyone know what their process will be for the NDSU game. Popped on again today and it still says all other games go on sale Monday, NDSU Is listed as TBD. Did they go on sale closer to game day 2 years ago?

Whichever game has the least sales they will probably do a package deal to get ndsu tickets.

BisonTeacher
08-11-2016, 11:25 AM
Duplicate post. Stupid phone.

BlueBisonRock
08-11-2016, 05:38 PM
Whichever game has the least sales they will probably do a package deal to get ndsu tickets.

The good news: Its not the phone. The bad news? Operator error.

02Bison
12-03-2016, 12:02 PM
Don't let anyone shame you into not going to a Bison game just because they are cheap. Support free markets.
If you are buying the tickets just to try to resell them at a profit, you don't deserve the tickets in the first place. A true fan would never do this. A true fan would buy the ticket to go to the game.

bisonaudit
12-03-2016, 01:58 PM
If you are buying the tickets just to try to resell them at a profit, you don't deserve the tickets in the first place. A true fan would never do this. A true fan would buy the ticket to go to the game.

Just because you want something, doesn't mean you get to have it.

BisonAccountant44
12-03-2016, 04:02 PM
My ass. If we play next Friday night and I can't make it, my tickets will be on Stubhub by Monday morning with the intent of helping me going to the semis for free.

Bison 4 Life
12-03-2016, 04:03 PM
if you worked hard enough to get the tickets, you deserve to wipe your ass with them if you want.

1998braves64
12-03-2016, 06:57 PM
Apparently NCAA is cracking down on selling tickets in the east lobby. FD usher came up and said I just need to warn you aren't supposed to sell inside. NCAA requirements, was nice enough to find out how much and where it was and said he'd send them outside if someone came looking. Normally they're all over trying to help us "scalpers" out.
Sent from Win8 phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Kingslayer
12-03-2016, 07:12 PM
Apparently NCAA is cracking down on selling tickets in the east lobby. FD usher came up and said I just need to warn you aren't supposed to sell inside. NCAA requirements, was nice enough to find out how much and where it was and said he'd send them outside if someone came looking. Normally they're all over trying to help us "scalpers" out.
What's the punishment?? It's not a criminal crime..

1998braves64
12-03-2016, 07:39 PM
What's the punishment?? It's not a criminal crime..

Not sure... Didn't want to find out. :biggrin:

Bisonguy
12-03-2016, 08:10 PM

The Fargodome prohibits selling tickets on Fargodome property, so it's not just the NCAA. Just depends on how much they want to enforce it.

1998braves64
12-03-2016, 08:26 PM
The Fargodome prohibits selling tickets on Fargodome property, so it's not just the NCAA. Just depends on how much they want to enforce it.

They've never enforced that rule though. Had them helping me in the past more than enforcing the rule as a matter of fact.

Bisonguy
12-03-2016, 08:48 PM
They've never enforced that rule though. Had them helping me in the past more than enforcing the rule as a matter of fact.

Yeah, much like the alcohol prohibited a decade plus ago in the what now are the tailgate lots. But they could if they wanted to.

MrSnuffleupagus
12-04-2016, 08:45 PM
Didn't hear of a single person getting any tickets at all this morning. Maybe we had a bunch of helpful bisonviller fans going to "checking" to see how many tickets were left (aka, holding them)

MontanaHoyt
12-04-2016, 08:53 PM
Didn't hear of a single person getting any tickets at all this morning. Maybe we had a bunch of helpful bisonviller fans going to "checking" to see how many tickets were left (aka, holding them)
I was able to get 2 in Section 18 Row FF

NDSUBowler
12-04-2016, 09:01 PM
Didnt get any trying on 3 devices...dumb

HerdistheWord
12-04-2016, 09:06 PM

I am 0-2 in two consecutive weeks of trying for tickets. Apparently watching the screen refresh and trying for tickets in the first 0.2 seconds is a bad idea. Wasn't there a 4 ticket limit last year?

HerdistheWord
12-04-2016, 09:09 PM
The only thing that truly ticks me off is the amount of tickets on stubhub. I hate when people exploit other people.

bisonfanette
12-04-2016, 09:17 PM

Ya, that's what TSCF was doing :facepalm: I hate it when he does that! :biggrin:
3 BVillers posted on the other thread that they got in, & I heard of another person, but that was within seconds.
Looks as tho the students have until Tuesday at 4:pm to get their tickets (by purchasing at the Bison Ticket Office or at the Union.)
Hopefully they will take more tickets for THIS game! We need those students to be loud!

unbison
12-04-2016, 09:21 PM
The only thing that truly ticks me off is the amount of tickets on stubhub. I hate when people exploit other people.

What is on there 40 tickets? Who cares
And to call it exploiting is a bit overboard

HerdistheWord
12-04-2016, 09:28 PM
What is on there 40 tickets? Who cares
And to call it exploiting is a bit overboard

To use selfishly for one's own end? I would say buying tickets up from people who actually want to go to the game for one's own profit is the exact correct explanation for this. I am not mad about gobison. There is only so much they can do. I hate these ticket exploiters.

Hammerhead
12-04-2016, 09:30 PM

When I bought tickets last week, I think there was some kind of warning about not being signed into your account on multiple devices.

bisonaudit
12-04-2016, 09:40 PM
To use selfishly for one's own end? I would say buying tickets up from people who actually want to go to the game for one's own profit is the exact correct explanation for this. I am not mad about gobison. There is only so much they can do. I hate these ticket exploiters.

I suppose that NDSU could charge more, cutting into the exploiters profits, drive the middle men out of business and as a result, make exactly the same number of tickets available to the general public at essentially the same price paid on the secondary market today, while simultaneously taking on all of the market risks themselves.

NDSUBowler
12-04-2016, 10:10 PM
When I bought tickets last week, I think there was some kind of warning about not being signed into your account on multiple devices.
Never had a problem before. Regardless, 1 of those 3 was my significant other trying on her ipad.

56BISON73
12-04-2016, 10:15 PM

Or are they people who cant go to the game and are selling them at what the current market will bear??

So a question for you? With the TM dues and the price of tickets they cost me 156.00 a game. If I sell them for that am I exploiting????

td577
12-04-2016, 10:29 PM

The tickets belong to them, they can do what they want to with them. You have a tool at your disposal, you don't buy them.

I hate when the next buyer of an item feels exploited when anything increases in value. Why should tickets be considered any different than anything else of any value. Let's say you bought an ounce of gold in 1970 for around $40. With inflation, I should be able to buy that from you for around $250 today because anything more would be exploiting, right? We will ignore the market value is close to $1200 now, our transaction should be based on what you paid for it.

Exploiting would be having the only available source of drinking water and charging $1000 a gallon. Football tickets are a luxury item. They are not subject to any discussion about exploitation. The seller is still the one taking all the risk. The price they are selling at is the predicted market value. They could end up not selling at all and stuck with the tickets they bought. Lastly, what do you think it had cost to be in a position today to have tickets to sell? When you consider face value, plus direct surcharges, AND then figure in the indirect expenses to have tickets available for sale before they are for sale to the general public, the difference between the actual cost to the seller and what they are selling them at is probably not that much of a difference. Either way, even if they are making some serious coin on the transaction, it is still their prerogative. They have the tickets, you don't.

HerdistheWord
12-04-2016, 11:21 PM
I am not talking about team makers. You should sell those for what you pay if you cannot go. That is fair. I am talking about the guys that scoop up $30-$40 tickets with no intent to go to the game solely to make a profit by selling them to the people who should have had access to the original $30-$40 tickets. That should have been clear in my post. Also, look up the definition of exploiting. It very much fits. Free market would apply if these guys made the tickets, but they didn't. They vultured someone else's product. Last week there were no tickets in stubhub until after gobison had sold out. Wonder where those tickets came from...

td577
12-04-2016, 11:47 PM
The guy on the short end always wants to redefine how the market works. Poor me, I didn't get a NES Classic for $59.99 and the only way I am going to get one for Christmas is to buy one for $299.00 on eBay. The system is designed to reward those who really want it. You stand in line for 4 days. Otherwise, you take your chances and hope you get an opportunity to buy at face value. If you don't, you are at the mercy of the market, no matter how people in the market got the product in the first place. Again, these are luxury items, there is no exploitation. You don't have to go to the game. The market is feasting on your belief you think you do. Once the tickets are in someone else's hands, you are now at their mercy. I am also not sure how you are suggesting someone had special access to tickets when you didn't. I often buy tickets to events I have no intention on attending with the strategy to sell. I have never used any method of buying that was unavailable to anyone else. If that makes me a bad guy, so be it. It certainly doesn't mean I am exploiting anything. The second going to a game is a matter of life or death and you pay over face value for a ticket, then we can talk about being exploited.

stevdock
12-04-2016, 11:52 PM
For those that don't have tickets yet, sections 10-12 will go on sale on Wednesday. I don't have tickets yet but have never had a problem getting into a playoff game.

Christopher Moen
12-05-2016, 02:16 AM
Personally, I found it is easier to sell Bison tickets than give them away. Case in point; I had a ticket for Youngstown and due to a scheduling conflict with work, I all of a sudden couldn't attend. I went to the Ticket thread on the Other Topics to see if anyone needed the ticket. There were a few looking for Youngstown tickets, so I offered the ticket to them free of charge. After a few weeks of not getting a response, I pulled my offer and put the ticket on Stubhub. Ticket sold pretty quick for for $150. After Stubhub's fees, I made a profit of $105.

StL Bison Fan
12-05-2016, 02:21 AM
I did get on quickly and wanyed two sro and they werent offered. Anyone know why. Josh had told me once before that they are offered right away and when gone they are gone. Thats why I was surprised.

El_Chapo
12-05-2016, 02:24 AM
time for this fanbase to put some heat on NDSU ADMIN to at least entertain us and EXPLORE a new on campus stadium. do a feasibility study, hell do something. I run 2 NDSU facebook pages and bisonation I get at least 50 requests each week looking for tickets , I guarantee NDSU is missing out on 10,000 tickets each week..

BattleBorn
12-05-2016, 02:33 AM
I don't have tickets yet but have never had a problem getting into a playoff game.

This right here. I can rarely get 4 tickets together, and I am tickled I did for this next game and can bring my daughters. They are so excited!

IndyBison
12-05-2016, 02:39 AM
The guy on the short end always wants to redefine how the market works. Poor me, I didn't get a NES Classic for $59.99 and the only way I am going to get one for Christmas is to buy one for $299.00 on eBay. The system is designed to reward those who really want it. You stand in line for 4 days. Otherwise, you take your chances and hope you get an opportunity to buy at face value. If you don't, you are at the mercy of the market, no matter how people in the market got the product in the first place. Again, these are luxury items, there is no exploitation. You don't have to go to the game. The market is feasting on your belief you think you do. Once the tickets are in someone else's hands, you are now at their mercy. I am also not sure how you are suggesting someone had special access to tickets when you didn't. I often buy tickets to events I have no intention on attending with the strategy to sell. I have never used any method of buying that was unavailable to anyone else. If that makes me a bad guy, so be it. It certainly doesn't mean I am exploiting anything. The second going to a game is a matter of life or death and you pay over face value for a ticket, then we can talk about being exploited.

The other benefit of this system is you can often get tickets BELOW face value using this method. I have attended several Colts games, a couple Pacer games, and a few Indy 500s and never paid more than face value for a ticket. I even attended the 2010 NCAA Championship game (Duke beat Butler) for $10! I was up in the nosebleed and it was a single ticket, but it was fun being there. I probably wouldn't have paid more than $10 for that seat.

bisonfanette
12-05-2016, 03:10 AM
So a question for you? With the TM dues and the price of tickets they cost me 156.00 a game. If I sell them for that am I exploiting????

No. End of that discussion!
Td577 - I have extra Wentz Bobblehead's! The good-looking one that actually looks like him! I bought it for $35. I'll sell it to you for ... $36!?!

LITTLEGUYSINGREEN
12-05-2016, 03:30 AM
I can't find updated ticket info. for this game. It looks like gobison still has information for the USD game up. Where are you guys finding your info.?

BYZEN
12-05-2016, 04:24 AM
Never had a problem before. Regardless, 1 of those 3 was my significant other trying on her ipad.

Just an FYI, if you are logged in from the same IP with multiple devices at the same time I believe this effects you getting in any more. I thought this was changed last year. I know when we are trying to get our tickets for away games we only log in once from an IP and we normally get in. Not happy that the school discontinued the away games allotment.

NDSUBowler
12-05-2016, 05:47 AM
Just an FYI, if you are logged in from the same IP with multiple devices at the same time I believe this effects you getting in any more. I thought this was changed last year. I know when we are trying to get our tickets for away games we only log in once from an IP and we normally get in. Not happy that the school discontinued the away games allotment.

Hmm didnt know that...that's really dumb as well.

bisonfanette
12-05-2016, 06:40 AM
I can't find updated ticket info. for this game. It looks like gobison still has information for the USD game up. Where are you guys finding your info.?

An email, a telephone call from the ticket office, and facebook (North Dakota State Bison) fb page.

MrSnuffleupagus
12-05-2016, 12:16 PM

Just use a proxy and you're set.

BYZEN
12-05-2016, 12:53 PM
Just use a proxy and you're set.

:nod::nod: ...on each device, with only one tab logged in on each:nod:.:nod:

Or you could hack your neighbors Wi-Fi's...
Damn, now my secret is out.

bisonfanette
12-05-2016, 06:03 PM
Heard there were alot of NDSU students in line for tickets at the Union this am! Great! We need/want those students in (most) of their sections cheering LOUDLY!

td577
12-05-2016, 10:47 PM
No. End of that discussion!
Td577 - I have extra Wentz Bobblehead's! The good-looking one that actually looks like him! I bought it for $35. I'll sell it to you for ... $36!?!

I would feel exploited.

bisonfanette
12-05-2016, 11:51 PM
I would feel exploited.

Ya, I kinda thought so... :hide:

td577
12-06-2016, 12:04 AM
Ya, I kinda thought so... :hide:

Hey, that would be a pretty good deal. I googled Wentz Bobbleheads and with shipping, I couldn't find any for $36. Make sure you hold on to that one for a while.

1998braves64
12-06-2016, 01:24 AM
So how come I'm in an online waiting room to get into my account on gobison @8:20PM on Monday night??

Answer Guy
12-06-2016, 02:33 AM
So how come I'm in an online waiting room to get into my account on gobison @8:20PM on Monday night??

Because you have no life?

MAKBison
12-06-2016, 02:35 AM
Heard there were alot of NDSU students in line for tickets at the Union this am! Great! We need/want those students in (most) of their sections cheering LOUDLY!

The line was about 5 deep when I picked mine up at 3:30

bisonfanette
12-06-2016, 02:36 AM

Because you wanted to see how many other fools would do the same thing, in attempt to get tickets!

1998braves64
12-06-2016, 02:44 AM
Because you have no life?

Well I do sorta, had cub scouts for the son tonight, and it was irking me because it took me nearly 30 minutes just to get signed in and get the tickets into my cart.

Because you wanted to see how many other fools would do the same thing, in attempt to get tickets!

Hah no doubt, but these were my season tickets I was trying to purchase on my account not through the nonseason ticket people ticket sale ticket online room... or I guess probably same online room but why? Was there a deadline at 8:30 tonight that some had to meet?

56BISON73
12-06-2016, 03:22 AM
Well I do sorta, had cub scouts for the son tonight, and it was irking me because it took me nearly 30 minutes just to get signed in and get the tickets into my cart.

Hah no doubt, but these were my season tickets I was trying to purchase on my account not through the nonseason ticket people ticket sale ticket online room... or I guess probably same online room but why? Was there a deadline at 8:30 tonight that some had to meet?

Deadline is tuesday

1998braves64
12-06-2016, 03:54 AM
Deadline is tuesday

Knew that one, so wouldn't have been all us season ticket holders scrambling to put in our order... or maybe all the western ND folks nothing else to do in the snowstorm decided to all do their tickets at the same time as me!? :biggrin:

56BISON73
12-06-2016, 04:59 AM
Knew that one, so wouldn't have been all us season ticket holders scrambling to put in our order... or maybe all the western ND folks nothing else to do in the snowstorm decided to all do their tickets at the same time as me!? :biggrin:

I dont know. When I logged on I had no issues. Of course I did mine Sunday night and printed them at home.

bisonfanette
12-06-2016, 05:15 AM
Hey, that would be a pretty good deal. I googled Wentz Bobbleheads and with shipping, I couldn't find any for $36. Make sure you hold on to that one for a while.

Well how about that! I could fund a Frisco trip!!!
I found two on ebay for $55.each plus $10.95 shipping. (NOT mine!) They only made 400 of the good looking ones... where he looks like CW! Later they offered bobbleheads where he looks like ? Tom Brady. (I actually have a few of the good looking ones... if anyone wants a special Christmas gift.) Hmm, what thread are we on anyway? I think we need a Memorabilia/Christmas gift idea thread! :)

bisonfanette
12-06-2016, 03:34 PM
Seriously, the person from Alexandria posted her tickets again on craigslist and she always takes a picture of the entire ticket! She sells them for $150 each ... Someone could grab those numbers and put them on stub hub. She's taking quite a gamble. :facepalm:

MrSnuffleupagus
12-07-2016, 12:23 PM
Does the NCAA know that on gobison.com there are NDSU colors and logos? I don't know about you guys, but as a SDSU fan I feel as if this ticket buying processing isn't fair and neutral. I feel offended and intimidated by all the NDSU-ness on gobison.com.

TRIGGERED.

Mr Meaty
12-07-2016, 06:51 PM
Does the NCAA know that on gobison.com there are NDSU colors and logos? I don't know about you guys, but as a SDSU fan I feel as if this ticket buying processing isn't fair and neutral. I feel offended and intimidated by all the NDSU-ness on gobison.com.

TRIGGERED.

Are you looking for a "safe" place???? You should have never moved out of your moms basement.

BisonAlumni
12-11-2016, 07:04 PM
Every fucking time...Instant sell out. Can't get tickets.

MrSnuffleupagus
12-11-2016, 07:05 PM

Yeah I'm a little confused here. Its like they didn't sell any tickets at all for the past 2 weeks.

I think Wed is when people will have a shot at tickets. They didn't even have an option for SRO today.

GFBison
12-11-2016, 07:09 PM
Yeah I'm a little confused here. Its like they didn't sell any tickets at all for the past 2 weeks.

I think Wed is when people will have a shot at tickets. They didn't even have an option for SRO today.

I got in for 6 for semi. I know another that got 6.

MrSnuffleupagus
12-11-2016, 07:14 PM

Damn, was on multiple devices via proxy and refreshing and got denied my requested seats immediately.

Kingslayer
12-11-2016, 07:15 PM

6? Jesus you thief haha

GFBison
12-11-2016, 07:17 PM
6? Jesus you thief haha

Funny the other guys are in same row consecutive seats. How does that happen?

bisonp
12-11-2016, 07:18 PM

Same here.

Kingslayer
12-11-2016, 07:19 PM
This system is clearly broken...

GFBison
12-11-2016, 07:21 PM
Try Opponents site. They say pick up will call. Risky

Swaghook
12-11-2016, 07:22 PM
I was a hair late, Bisonbabe got in for 2 in the endzone.

bisonp
12-11-2016, 07:23 PM
This system is clearly broken...

Well something isn't right...otherwise how could singles sell out immediately?

I was going for 3. I wonder if I would have gotten 6.

Kingslayer
12-11-2016, 07:24 PM
Well something isn't right...otherwise how could singles sell out immediately?

I was going for 3. I wonder if I would have gotten 6.

Haha yeah. That doesn't even make sense

MrSnuffleupagus
12-11-2016, 07:26 PM
Well, here's looking to Wednesday.

bisonp
12-11-2016, 07:27 PM
Well, here's looking to Wednesday.

9:00, right?

MrSnuffleupagus
12-11-2016, 07:28 PM
9:00, right?

Nope, same as today, 2 pm. Wouldn't want you to miss out.

bisonfanette
12-11-2016, 07:29 PM
I honestly think some ppl are having more trouble when they use multiple devices. One desktop, one window open, & "IN" for 4.
As mentioned before... they don't have many to sell today. After the season ticket holders & students get their tickets... then tickets will be available!

Bison_Pyro
12-11-2016, 07:54 PM
I got 6. Had my wife's account on computer and used my account on the phone, computer won today. Didn't even get a sniff from my phone

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MontanaHoyt
12-11-2016, 07:58 PM
I got 4 in Section 18 Row II right at 2.

Hammerhead
12-11-2016, 08:18 PM
We got 2 in section 7 up in the same area where we got regular season tickets.

BisonFanAnn
12-11-2016, 10:13 PM
My son and I were both logged in (separate accounts, one device each). I got 4 at the top of Section 8; he didn't get any.

tjbison
12-11-2016, 10:25 PM
anybody that renewed their Season tickets not get them yet or am I having technical issues?, renewed about 2pm and still no tickets they have come pretty quick the past 2 games

BisonDude
12-11-2016, 10:41 PM
anybody that renewed their Season tickets not get them yet or am I having technical issues?, renewed about 2pm and still no tickets they have come pretty quick the past 2 games

I've not seen anything yet either. Glad I'm not the only one. I though they showed up prior to this time as well.

BisonHorns
12-11-2016, 11:07 PM
San diego week it took until the next day to get the email with tickets.

1998braves64
12-11-2016, 11:09 PM

Mine usually were around 12 hours the last two weeks.

56BISON73
12-11-2016, 11:27 PM
Just printed mine off.

tjbison
12-11-2016, 11:39 PM
yep mine came thru also

89MTBISON
12-12-2016, 01:02 AM
We had to ask the ticket office to resend our email, they blamed it on "our spam filter". Amazingly the charge went through without a hitch...hmmm.

BisonPride72
12-12-2016, 01:16 AM
We had to ask the ticket office to resend our email, they blamed it on "our spam filter". Amazingly the charge went through without a hitch...hmmm.

For the sdsu game I had the ticket office resend mine 3 times and never got them. Finally just told them I will pick them up at will call. For the San Diego game I never had any issues so know there is no issue with spam.

scottietohottie
12-12-2016, 01:26 AM
I just added NDSU athletics to my contacts the first time and haven't had any problems since.

My only complaint is the entire piece of paper for one ticket seems a bit ridiculous. Why can't they just get with the times and scan my phone.

Actually I have two complaints. I can't figure out how to order tickets from my phone I have to actually log in from a computer to purchase them. I can log in with phone and look at my priority points and past purchases but can not find where to purchase.

EC8CH
12-12-2016, 01:28 AM
I just added NDSU athletics to my contacts the first time and haven't had any problems since.

My only complaint is the entire piece of paper for one ticket seems a bit ridiculous. Why can't they just get with the times and scan my phone.

My guess would be the scanners used at the dome can't scan the code from the phones screen. Otherwise there really isn't any reason you could just do that today.

1998braves64
12-12-2016, 01:33 AM
My guess would be the scanners used at the dome can't scan the code from the phones screen. Otherwise there really isn't any reason you could just do that today.

They did with Garth brooks concert?? Or are those scanners on loan from Garth? Worked like a charm! Looked like the same scanners they're using now. My guess is the ticket needs to have the scannable QR (or whatever it's called) code instead of the line bar code.

Also did the phone scan tickets for my airplane flight from Winnipeg to Montreal this last summer going to visit in laws. That's pretty slick deal too.

EC8CH
12-12-2016, 01:50 AM
They did with Garth brooks concert?? Or are those scanners on loan from Garth? Worked like a charm! Looked like the same scanners they're using now. My guess is the ticket needs to have the scannable QR (or whatever it's called) code instead of the line bar code.

Also did the phone scan tickets for my airplane flight from Winnipeg to Montreal this last summer going to visit in laws. That's pretty slick deal too.

That could be too. Really would save some hassle if they would allow scanning from phones.

MontanaHoyt
12-12-2016, 01:53 AM

Actually I have two complaints. I can't figure out how to order tickets from my phone I have to actually log in from a computer to purchase them. I can log in with phone and look at my priority points and past purchases but can not find where to purchase.
If you are going to try and use your phone please tell me where you are going in so I don't have to wait in line for an hour. The process is already slow as it is.

scottietohottie
12-12-2016, 02:02 AM
If you are going to try and use your phone please tell me where you are going in so I don't have to wait in line for an hour. The process is already slow as it is.

People from Montana are slow.

MontanaHoyt
12-12-2016, 02:06 AM
People from Montana are slow.
That is actually my first name.

NDSUBowler
12-12-2016, 04:49 AM
Late to the party in thread but of course didnt get it again. Me and one other tried (different networks) and both got through right at 2 and had no luck. Dumb fucking system.

BisonAccountant44
12-12-2016, 05:48 PM

Last year I was able to scan in from my phone for one game. One of us went in early, and I accidentally gave them two printed tickets so I had to use the pdf on my phone. Tried page 1 and it was the used ticket, went to page 2 and got in. Worked fine.

BisonAccountant44
12-12-2016, 05:52 PM

It's not quite as quick with will call during the playoffs, but I never have any problem walking around to the East side to get in. Our seats are on that sideline so I have to walk around one way or another anyway, but with everyone else trying to get in on the West side from the tailgate lot and the line going across the street I don't even try there. I don't think I had to wait for more than 2 people to get in before me in the regular season, and if there is a line this time of year you're inside. Sometimes you can get next to the student line on the South side too, but that's more hit or miss.

stevdock
12-14-2016, 01:05 PM
What did NDSU do this time with the end zone ticket allotment?? I had to be one of the first ones in this morning and there was nothing except way up high in the corner of 12. I do wish there would be some kind of consistency for us terrible awful human beings called non-season ticket holders.

Kingslayer
12-14-2016, 01:08 PM
Got 2 in row D!? Of section 12. Lack of student tickets big time? Or what's the deal

bisonp
12-14-2016, 01:09 PM
Well I can't figure out how it works. I was in on two computers on separate networks right at 8 and got blanked on both. I immediately tried again on one of them and got my 3 in section 12. Seems random.

Jay
12-14-2016, 01:11 PM
I got in two different times. Two for section 30 and two for section 12.

MrSnuffleupagus
12-14-2016, 01:16 PM
Well I can't figure out how it works. I was in on two computers on separate networks right at 8 and got blanked on both. I immediately tried again on one of them and got my 3 in section 12. Seems random.

This is spot on. I was on my computer and phone (different IP/networks so its not that) before 8 refreshing, 8 comes alone and tried and tried and tried to get tickets and nothing. Decided to give up and came on here to see your post, figured id try again; was able to get through and grab some.

This system is broken and 100% random.

Hammerhead
12-14-2016, 01:21 PM
As a Team Maker without season tickets, I get a chance to buy regular season single-game tickets before they are on sale to the general public and ours seats for all 3 games in the past 2 seasons were in section 7 or 8 and somewhere around row EE or GG.

What did NDSU do this time with the end zone ticket allotment?? I had to be one of the first ones in this morning and there was nothing except way up high in the corner of 12. I do wish there would be some kind of consistency for us terrible awful human beings called non-season ticket holders.

bisonp
12-14-2016, 01:22 PM
This is spot on. I was on my computer and phone (different IP/networks so its not that) before 8 refreshing, 8 comes alone and tried and tried and tried to get tickets and nothing. Decided to give up and came on here to see your post, figured id try again; was able to get through and grab some.

This system is broken and 100% random.

Well, at least it isn't as frustrating as being put in an online waiting room for 30 minutes before being told they are sold out.

stevdock
12-14-2016, 01:26 PM
As a Team Maker without season tickets, I get a chance to buy regular season single-game tickets before they are on sale to the general public and ours seats for all 3 games in the past 2 seasons were in section 7 or 8 and somewhere around row EE or GG.

That's totally fine and I'm glad they are doing that. I'm a Team Maker too without season tickets and know exactly what you are talking about. San Diego game we got tickets in section 10 row C. SDSU we got tickets in 10 row N. This week row II in 12. And all 3 weeks bought at the exact same time. Why the difference?? Did JMU really get to bring their band and they put them in section 10??

NDSUBowler
12-14-2016, 01:27 PM
Got 2 in row D!? Of section 12. Lack of student tickets big time? Or what's the deal

10-12 has been made reserved end zone for entire playoffs.

MrSnuffleupagus
12-14-2016, 01:31 PM
That's totally fine and I'm glad they are doing that. I'm a Team Maker too without season tickets and know exactly what you are talking about. San Diego game we got tickets in section 10 row C. SDSU we got tickets in 10 row N. This week row II in 12. And all 3 weeks bought at the exact same time. Why the difference?? Did JMU really get to bring their band and they put them in section 10??

https://media.giphy.com/media/12XMGIWtrHBl5e/giphy.gif

870XPRS
12-14-2016, 01:38 PM
I had 40 yd line row G.....but somehow got froze out. F

F

F

Son of a Bison
12-14-2016, 05:29 PM

I think it would be nice to have some of the playoff tickets go to Team Makers without season tickets before going on sale to the general public. This could help increase participation and awareness of Team Makers. Even if they just started with a few at least gives another benefit of being a Team Makers.

TAILG8R
12-14-2016, 06:16 PM
I hope all of you are watching the ticket exchange forum, there are tickets for sale right now and I would guess a few more to come before game time, there always is.

Mr Meaty
12-14-2016, 06:41 PM
I hope all of you are watching the ticket exchange forum, there are tickets for sale right now and I would guess a few more to come before game time, there always is.

There are also 200 tickets on stubhub also.

tjbison
12-14-2016, 06:55 PM
There are also 200 tickets on stubhub also.

get your checkbook out for them!!

bisonaudit
12-14-2016, 07:16 PM
get your checkbook out for them!!

Several for less than $50.

Kingslayer
12-14-2016, 07:25 PM

Fees on stubhub are ridiculous

bisonaudit
12-14-2016, 07:30 PM

Fees everywhere are ridiculous.

THEsocalledfan
12-14-2016, 07:51 PM

Always been a fan of ebay for tickets. Always surprised not used more often.

tjbison
12-14-2016, 07:57 PM

must have dropped the price or been added, there wasnt a reserved seat below $64 ea when I looked last. of course im just snooping i have tickets

MontanaHoyt
11-19-2017, 11:06 PM
Anybody else have trouble tonight? The system froze me out

EC8CH
11-19-2017, 11:07 PM
1 got 3 in the endzone row dd

Hammerhead
11-19-2017, 11:14 PM
I got the same two seats we did for the first playoff game last year so my "ancient Chinese secret" to getting tickets must work. :) When I finished paying and went back to see if there were more tickets at around 6:02, there was a message that the site wasn't available although it did load on the 2nd try, but there were no more tickets.

Mr Meaty
11-19-2017, 11:16 PM
Got my tickets

NDSU1980
11-19-2017, 11:20 PM
Worked perfect for me on the first try. Had 4 bought by 6:03. You lucky guys get to see the stache at tailgating again.

Swaghook
11-19-2017, 11:24 PM
Had trouble with Firefox 2 minutes out but switched to Chrome and no troubles in for 3 right away.

MontanaHoyt
11-19-2017, 11:26 PM
Anybody else have trouble tonight? The system froze me out

Update I did get 2 in Section 5

Hammerhead
11-25-2017, 03:43 PM
Unclaimed season tickets are now on sale. I searched for the best available and there were two in section 10 (end zone) in row F.

HerdBot
11-25-2017, 05:29 PM
There are still tickets left online in the endzone in section 12.

30 bucks each
Www.Gobison.com/tickets

Gully
11-25-2017, 05:30 PM
Yikes!

Does Mike from Sioux Falls have tickets yet? :)

Hammerhead
11-26-2017, 03:25 AM
Still showing tickets in section 15 row EE at 10:23 PM on the 25th. C'mon people! We need a sellout.

stevdock
11-26-2017, 01:17 PM
Unclaimed season tickets are now on sale. I searched for the best available and there were two in section 10 (end zone) in row F.

These are/were the student section that they normally put up for sale when playoff time comes around. If they are putting section 15 up for sale also there will be very few college kids at the game compared to normal.

bisonfanette
11-26-2017, 02:58 PM
These are/were the student section that they normally put up for sale when playoff time comes around. If they are putting section 15 up for sale also there will be very few college kids at the game compared to normal.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the students had to WALK to the Union to get their playoff ticket? :hide:
(Rather than simply getting it online linked to their student ID.)

MAKBison
11-26-2017, 03:19 PM
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the students had to WALK to the Union to get their playoff ticket? :hide:
(Rather than simply getting it online linked to their student ID.)
that and students get out of town and go home asap after last class. its a hectic week

IBleedYellow
11-26-2017, 04:47 PM
So

I bought 2 tickets in Section 16?

That'll work....

HerdBot
11-26-2017, 05:32 PM
still some good tickets left, grab them before they are gone

tjbison
11-26-2017, 07:54 PM
Still have visitor returns coming up Friday also, guessing there will be 300 or more there also

Doubt the team coming in will help sales though, people will remember last year

HerdBot
11-27-2017, 03:37 PM
checked this morning... they are selling unclaimed student tickets, pretty good sideline spots available. Would imagine they won't last long but grab while you can

section 14 HH

Faron79
11-27-2017, 04:44 PM
This is kinda personally embarrassing, but my ticket will be in a handicap-seating area. My Wife & Daughter got 2 higher-up Tix days ago, & somehow secured me a HC seat.

I actually NEED the HC seat. This Nov. 2nd, I had flat-foot surgery, & 3 screws had to be used to recreate an arch! My foot had to be turned back inward some too. The PTT tendon had ruptured at some point as well, which he doesn't see very often, the Surgeon said!! Sooooooo....I'm non-weightbearing 'til mid-December. I'll be wheeling around the Dome on my knee-bike & cast, yelling like the NUT I am!!

EC8CH
11-27-2017, 05:20 PM
This is kinda personally embarrassing, but my ticket will be in a handicap-seating area. My Wife & Daughter got 2 higher-up Tix days ago, & somehow secured me a HC seat.

I actually NEED the HC seat. This Nov. 2nd, I had flat-foot surgery, & 3 screws had to be used to recreate an arch! My foot had to be turned back inward some too. The PTT tendon had ruptured at some point as well, which he doesn't see very often, the Surgeon said!! Sooooooo....I'm non-weightbearing 'til mid-December. I'll be wheeling around the Dome on my knee-bike & cast, yelling like the NUT I am!!

Glad to see someone's planning on bringing some juice to the cripple section!

StL Bison Fan
11-27-2017, 05:30 PM

I never question who is using handicap areas. Sometimes the handicap is not noticeable but real. Now, the old coot who was by himself and used the 'pregnant woman' parking space at family fare- fraud

Bison bison
11-27-2017, 05:34 PM
I never question who is using handicap areas. Sometimes the handicap is not noticeable but real.

Very good point.

Now, the old coot who was by himself and used the 'pregnant woman' parking space at family fare- fraud

Probably.

Kingslayer
11-27-2017, 05:45 PM
how the hell are there still tickets left!?

Mr Meaty
11-27-2017, 05:51 PM

Deer Season (crap that is over)
Students on break (crap they are back in school)
Corp sponsors not buying tickets up (that is SDSU)

But yes how are there still tickets available. Where are all the people who complain about never being able to get tickets to a game. Playoff games are more fun than regular season. Get your tickets today and cheer loud on Saturday.

DIBISON
11-27-2017, 06:44 PM

It's only Monday and they just went on sale?

Kingslayer
11-27-2017, 07:05 PM
It's only Monday and they just went on sale?
they are usually gone the same day as on sale. which was Saturday Morning?

Faron79
11-27-2017, 07:06 PM
We got ours a few days ago.... whenever they first went on sale @ 6pm....

bisonfanette
11-27-2017, 07:24 PM
We always seem to lose some student participation during the playoffs, whenever they have to purchase tickets, & of course by the deadline b/4 Thanksgiving break. Just gets busy at that time.

Hammerhead
11-27-2017, 07:59 PM
I don't want to hear people complaining the Fargodome is too small when you can still get 4 seats together. :(

Faron79
11-27-2017, 10:31 PM
Good point Hammer!!

I hope I have to buy TWO games of Handicap single tix!!! After that (on Dec. 13), I get my cast off. Then, it's into a walking CAM-boot for a couple weeks. Hope I don't have to climb too high on Dec 15/16 wearing that boot?!?!?!?:ranting:

The next couple games will be harder to get tix for obviously.

With all the metal bits in me now (new Total Left Knee, 9/2014; Right shoulder Rotator-Cuff surgery with Bicep-Tendon relocation (4 small anchors), this April; & the "3 screws in my Right foot", this Nov. 2nd).....
>>>> I hope the Fargodome doesn't install METAL detectors!!!!!! I'll have to get there EARLY??!?! LOL! :innocent:

bisonfanette
11-28-2017, 12:34 AM
You can all breathe easier now... looks like the tickets are SOLD OUT!!! :cheers: (Diet Coke)

Hammerhead
11-28-2017, 01:21 AM
Did a corporate sponsor buy the leftovers to make sure no San Diego fans get them? [purplefont]

You can all breathe easier now... looks like the tickets are SOLD OUT!!! :cheers: (Diet Coke)

DIBISON
11-28-2017, 02:37 AM
I don't want to hear people complaining the Fargodome is too small when you can still get 4 seats together. :(

You can't even get one seat now, the game is sold out. If the visiting team returns any tickets they will go on sale Wednesday night at 8 PM.

Faron79
11-28-2017, 04:38 AM
Not that it matters at all, but I wonder if there will even be 12 Tereros fans there!? I can't remember how many there were last year? Is there a way to know how many they bought from their allotment, & then turned back in?

MontanaHoyt
11-28-2017, 02:27 PM
Good point Hammer!!

I hope I have to buy TWO games of Handicap single tix!!! After that (on Dec. 13), I get my cast off. Then, it's into a walking CAM-boot for a couple weeks. Hope I don't have to climb too high on Dec 15/16 wearing that boot?!?!?!?:ranting:

The next couple games will be harder to get tix for obviously.

With all the metal bits in me now (new Total Left Knee, 9/2014; Right shoulder Rotator-Cuff surgery with Bicep-Tendon relocation (4 small anchors), this April; & the "3 screws in my Right foot", this Nov. 2nd).....
>>>> I hope the Fargodome doesn't install METAL detectors!!!!!! I'll have to get there EARLY??!?! LOL! :innocent:

Unfortunately, by the start of next season Metal Detectors will be installed. They had story on the Channel 11 a few weeks ago about it. It's already slow enough as it is getting in there, now it is going to be even slower next season.

Bison"FANatic"
11-28-2017, 02:30 PM
Unfortunately, by the start of next season Metal Detectors will be installed. They had story on the Channel 11 a few weeks ago about it. It's already slow enough as it is getting in there, now it is going to be even slower next season.

If I remember right it didn't say they would use them for every event though. There are just some acts that are starting to require it for them to perform.

MontanaHoyt
11-28-2017, 02:31 PM
If I remember right it didn't say they would use them for every event though. There are just some acts that are starting to require it for them to perform.

They said they are testing them during smaller events so they are ready for the 2018 Bison Football Season.

Faron79
11-28-2017, 07:42 PM
I remembered that story soon after I posted. Oh my....I'll probably get pulled aside and "wanded" then?!?

Well, I guess I'm used to it!:ranting::innocent:

Mr Meaty
11-29-2017, 01:10 AM
I remembered that story soon after I posted. Oh my....I'll probably get pulled aside and "wanded" then?!?

Well, I guess I'm used to it!:ranting::innocent:

I am going to miss the dome employee tapping my shoulders with the stick to make I was not hiding anything.

Hammerhead
11-29-2017, 02:53 AM
I'm OK with getting searched on the way in if they still don't keep the bottle cap when you buy a bottle of pop or pour the bottle into a paper cup like they did at the Nickelback concert in Bismark last summer. Yes, I was wearing Jorts to the concert so I'm like a walking College Gameday sign. :)

barnwintersportsengelstad
11-29-2017, 04:32 AM

They used the metal detectors at the Hawk's Nest and it definitely slowed the entrance of the fans. We had pretty good attendance this year but not like yours. The tailgaters will have to learn to get in earlier or be late for the start of the game.

tjbison
11-29-2017, 11:25 AM
They used the metal detectors at the Hawk's Nest and it definitely slowed the entrance of the fans. We had pretty good attendance this year but not like yours. The tailgaters will have to learn to get in earlier or be late for the start of the game.

The hawks nest?? Lol

They are going all in on Hitler up there

Mr Meaty
11-29-2017, 11:32 AM
The hawks nest?? Lol

They are going all in on Hitler up there

Well yeah what else what would they do.

Hammerhead
12-01-2017, 09:10 PM
Tickets still available in section 5, row T. Can't believe it didn't sell out yet.

BisonLaw
12-01-2017, 09:13 PM
Tickets still available in section 5, row T. Can't believe it didn't sell out yet.

The crowd better freakin bring energy tomorrow. Idc if we don't completely sell out and I don't care who we are playing, I'm getting tired of these entitled crowds. We aren't the defending champs anymore, it's time to crank this thing back up for another run.

Faron79
12-02-2017, 12:17 AM
Damn straight BisonLaw!!

I was ranting here somewhere about that a couple days ago. It hasn't been as loud this year. I've been REAL pissed! I'm usually pretty hoarse, unless we're way ahead. Friggin' people now are mainly texting or visiting. Just not "into" the game as VISCERALLY anymore. There needs to be a deafening HEAVY wall of sound in there people!!!! I can yell/roar pretty GODDAMN LOUD.....just ask my Wife!

I'll be in sec 26, row H, handicap/concourse level H, on my knee scooter, screaming my ass off. I'm bringing MY noise! I hope a few others do!!!!!!!

GO BISON!!!!!

Faron

Da Bison
12-02-2017, 12:36 AM
The hawks nest?? Lol

They are going all in on Hitler up thereHeil Ralph!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

StL Bison Fan
12-02-2017, 02:23 AM
Heil Ralph!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Eva Brauns picture on the women's bathroom doors are a special touch.

89MTBISON
12-02-2017, 02:46 AM
Still sideline seats available.

Kingslayer
12-02-2017, 01:27 PM
Still sideline seats available.
Decent ones too! Unreal

Kingslayer
12-02-2017, 01:29 PM
Damn straight BisonLaw!!

I was ranting here somewhere about that a couple days ago. It hasn't been as loud this year. I've been REAL pissed! I'm usually pretty hoarse, unless we're way ahead. Friggin' people now are mainly texting or visiting. Just not "into" the game as VISCERALLY anymore. There needs to be a deafening HEAVY wall of sound in there people!!!! I can yell/roar pretty GODDAMN LOUD.....just ask my Wife!

I'll be in sec 26, row H, handicap/concourse level H, on my knee scooter, screaming my ass off. I'm bringing MY noise! I hope a few others do!!!!!!!

GO BISON!!!!!

Faron
I'll be bringing it!! 1st game ive gotten to go to this year. Finally. Bringing my 8 year old daughter, her 1st game. She doesnt know what shes in for. Lol

Faron79
12-02-2017, 03:11 PM
Well that's pretty cool Kingslayer!!!! Tell her to let it all out! This will be the 4th game for me.
GO BISON!!!

Faron

bisonfanette
12-03-2017, 03:09 AM

Parent section. That’s because during playoffs not all Fb players get family tickets. Approx 60 players get tickets for the playoff games. I’m just surprised they weren’t able to release those seats earlier...

EC8CH
12-03-2017, 12:41 PM
Game looked packed to me considering there were at least a few tickets available earlier that day online.