PDA

View Full Version : 2017 Verbal: Noah Gindorff

Jay
07-26-2016, 07:26 PM
6'5" 230 | TE | Crosby, MN | Scout/247 3*

http://www.scout.com/player/206135-noah-gindorff

Verbal per Scout page and Burgundy!

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2809614/noah-gindorff.

Five Who Stood Out at Gophers Camp($): http://www.scout.com/college/minnesota/story/1686927-five-who-stood-out-at-gophers-july-16th-camp

El_Chapo
07-26-2016, 07:33 PM
http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2809614/5721df4fe984d413d429af57

C-I-A !!! outstate Minnesota kid. TOUGH as Nails.

DM05
07-26-2016, 07:36 PM
Welcome to the Bison!

southcliffbison
07-26-2016, 07:37 PM
Welcome!!! Welcome!!!!! Noah, to the Bison family !!!

Herd890
07-26-2016, 07:41 PM
Wow...huge kid and huge kid for the program. Have some friends in the Crosby area who have had nothing but positive things to say about Mr. Gindorf and the family. Very surprised he hasn't been offered by Minnesota.

Welcome Noah!

THEsocalledfan
07-26-2016, 08:01 PM
Lumberjack from Crosby, MN? Yep, sounds good to me!

Mr Meaty
07-26-2016, 08:17 PM
Welcome to the herd young Noah.

Mr. Burgundy
07-26-2016, 08:49 PM
Ryan Burns just had an article that he was one of the top 5 performers at the recent Gopher camp. Had offers from NDSU, UND, SDSU, USD, UNI, and of course Wyoming. Impressive videos that Ryan posted with the kid. Really good with the ball in his hands. Huge frame. Was the top TE target. Great to add a playmaker. Welcome to NDSU

THEsocalledfan
07-26-2016, 09:00 PM
Ryan Burns just had an article that he was one of the top 5 performers at the recent Gopher camp. Had offers from NDSU, UND, SDSU, USD, UNI, and of course Wyoming. Impressive videos that Ryan posted with the kid. Really good with the ball in his hands. Huge frame. Was the top TE target. Great to add a playmaker. Welcome to NDSU

So, the usual question for the gurus of this board, do you see this kid as a potential late Gopher offer?

EC8CH
07-26-2016, 09:03 PM
Gophers already have at least one TE commit.

aces1180
07-26-2016, 11:20 PM
I'm friends with his uncle who lives in DL...He told me last year he wanted to be a Bison.

Bison-Knuckle
07-27-2016, 12:00 AM
Awesome news. Welcome to the herd Noah & family!

ndsubison1
07-27-2016, 05:16 AM
Just killing it.

SDSUAlum08
07-27-2016, 09:39 AM
Wow...huge kid and huge kid for the program. Have some friends in the Crosby area who have had nothing but positive things to say about Mr. Gindorf and the family. Very surprised he hasn't been offered by Minnesota.

Welcome Noah!

He comes from a great family

OnTheFifty
07-27-2016, 01:35 PM
So, the usual question for the gurus of this board, do you see this kid as a potential late Gopher offer?

He has been at a couple of Minnesota camps this summer. Since he mainly played QB and DE in high school, he is obviously raw when trying to work out at TE for the first time at camps. The latest was they want to see some early Senior film on him.

So, for the record, can the SDBison's of the world not cry if it does happen that Minnesota possibly offers down the road? They have been recruiting/scouting him for months, and they would not just be looking at NDSU's verbal commit list.

Great pickup and could be the gem of the class when it is all said and done. Another quality addition to an already impressive class being formed!

Biz101on
07-28-2016, 05:18 AM
Welcome Noah!

SDbison
07-28-2016, 02:36 PM
He has been at a couple of Minnesota camps this summer. Since he mainly played QB and DE in high school, he is obviously raw when trying to work out at TE for the first time at camps. The latest was they want to see some early Senior film on him.

So, for the record, can the SDBison's of the world not cry if it does happen that Minnesota possibly offers down the road? They have been recruiting/scouting him for months, and they would not just be looking at NDSU's verbal commit list.

Great pickup and could be the gem of the class when it is all said and done. Another quality addition to an already impressive class being formed! I will continue to post the way I see it and so will others......teams like the Goophers need to use other FCS programs success to assist their recruiting. Actually, if a recruit wants to go to Wyoming, Minnesota, etc. instead of NDSU all I can say is enjoy losing at the highest level. Apparently Goopher fans that follow the Bison to watch winning teams are a bit sensitive.

Jay
07-28-2016, 02:55 PM
($)

http://www.scout.com/college/north-dakota-state/story/1689896-three-star-te-gindorff-commits-to-ndsu

SafeTeeJ
07-28-2016, 05:09 PM
His dad Mike, played at Concordia.

THEsocalledfan
08-23-2016, 02:59 PM
Ryan, in his new podcast, basically said, without saying, it will be miracle if NDSU holds on this kid. He swears this is a P5 level player. I really like Ryan since he is not an NDSU rube; huge reason I appreciate him.

HerdBot
08-23-2016, 08:13 PM
Ryan, in his new podcast, basically said, without saying, it will be miracle if NDSU holds on this kid. He swears this is a P5 level player. I really like Ryan since he is not an NDSU rube; huge reason I appreciate him.

Ryan is a huge Gophers fan and would love to see him flip to his team.

EC8CH
08-23-2016, 08:16 PM
Ryan is a huge Gophers fan

Poor fellow.

THEsocalledfan
08-23-2016, 08:47 PM
Ryan is a huge Gophers fan and would love to see him flip to his team.

And your point is......? Again, that is why I like Ryan as he is not an NDSU fan, and it willing to point out the guys they may have a hard time holding.

SDbison
08-23-2016, 09:00 PM
And your point is......? Again, that is why I like Ryan as he is not an NDSU fan, and it willing to point out the guys they may have a hard time holding. And you don't think that Ryan might give his opinion to Gopher coaches while keeping in touch with Gopher recruits? Maybe the Gophers have somebody else in mind, but what if that doesn't work out and Ryan keeps reminding them about Noah?

Christopher Moen
08-23-2016, 09:23 PM
And you don't think that Ryan might give his opinion to Gopher coaches while keeping in touch with Gopher recruits? Maybe the Gophers have somebody else in mind, but what if that doesn't work out and Ryan keeps reminding them about Noah?

Why would the Gopher coaches need Ryan's opinion? With Noah attending their camps and being on their radar, they have all the information they need on him.

In regards to offering NDSU's recruits, that's pretty easy too without Ryan's help. All they have to do is look up a few scouting pages.

Truth is, NDSU doesn't recruit P5 kids, which is what Minnesota does or tries to do. Instead, NDSU is going to find kids that fit their system (not Minnesota's) and have the potential to being P5 football player after a few years of development. Minnesota, on the other hand, is looking for kids that are already developed and are ready to play now in order to keep up with other P5 schools. They don't have the advantage (or maybe ability) to develop top-notch kids and still be competitive.

Yes, we lose a few kids to the Big 10 each year, but we're not losing many. It's not like those schools aren't aware of NDSU anymore.

EndZoneQB
08-23-2016, 09:57 PM
Why would the Gopher coaches need Ryan's opinion? With Noah attending their camps and being on their radar, they have all the information they need on him.

In regards to offering NDSU's recruits, that's pretty easy too without Ryan's help. All they have to do is look up a few scouting pages.

Truth is, NDSU doesn't recruit P5 kids, which is what Minnesota does or tries to do. Instead, NDSU is going to find kids that fit their system (not Minnesota's) and have the potential to being P5 football player after a few years of development. Minnesota, on the other hand, is looking for kids that are already developed and are ready to play now in order to keep up with other P5 schools. They don't have the advantage (or maybe ability) to develop top-notch kids and still be competitive.

Yes, we lose a few kids to the Big 10 each year, but we're not losing many. It's not like those schools aren't aware of NDSU anymore.

While I get and agree with your overall point, I disagree with this here. With the exception of maybe tOSU and (current)Michigan, the top teams in the Big10 develop players quite well. You look at someone like Darqueze Dennard, who was a 2* WR when he came to MSU. Kirk Cousins was a 3* guy out of HS, but he developed into an NFL QB. JJ Watt was a 2* TE before walking on at Wisconsin. Those are some pretty big names that I know off the top of my head that weren't overly recruited but developed nicely. I mean, you talk about us recruiting against CMU these days, if JJ Watt was in HS right now, we could be talking about him being here. The best programs recruit well AND develop well. Minnesota needs to start with developing and then the recruiting will come with some success.

El_Chapo
08-23-2016, 10:17 PM
ryan is a professional unlike some stoner from vegas thats a bison fan. get over it, minnesota is going after P5 kids, NDSU cant because we wont move up. only 4 Minnesota kids on gophers starting lineup on depth chart this year

Christopher Moen
08-23-2016, 10:22 PM
While I get and agree with your overall point, I disagree with this here. With the exception of maybe tOSU and (current)Michigan, the top teams in the Big10 develop players quite well. You look at someone like Darqueze Dennard, who was a 2* WR when he came to MSU. Kirk Cousins was a 3* guy out of HS, but he developed into an NFL QB. JJ Watt was a 2* TE before walking on at Wisconsin. Those are some pretty big names that I know off the top of my head that weren't overly recruited but developed nicely. I mean, you talk about us recruiting against CMU these days, if JJ Watt was in HS right now, we could be talking about him being here. The best programs recruit well AND develop well. Minnesota needs to start with developing and then the recruiting will come with some success.

I think we're agreeing more than disagreeing. I was mainly specific about Minnesota and their ability to develop recruits into top-notch kids. From the past decade, I think the best players to come out of their program are Eric Decker and Ra'Shede Hageman. I also think that Maxx Williams and David Cobb have an outside chance of being decent to good NFL players.

ZHerd
08-23-2016, 10:37 PM
And your point is......? Again, that is why I like Ryan as he is not an NDSU fan, and it willing to point out the guys they may have a hard time holding.

I don't have an issue with a non-rube covering NDSU, but I have wondered about exactly how much access he has to NDSU's inner workings and if that couldn't be to the Gophers advantage at some point. I question the wisdom of allowing non-Bison too much access

El_Chapo
08-23-2016, 10:45 PM
I don't have an issue with a non-rube covering NDSU, but I have wondered about exactly how much access he has to NDSU's inner workings and if that couldn't be to the Gophers advantage at some point. I question the wisdom of allowing non-Bison too much access

If you NERDS dont wanna be big time FBS then quit your whining about this. you cant have it both ways

EndZoneQB
08-24-2016, 03:38 PM
I think we're agreeing more than disagreeing. I was mainly specific about Minnesota and their ability to develop recruits into top-notch kids. From the past decade, I think the best players to come out of their program are Eric Decker and Ra'Shede Hageman. I also think that Maxx Williams and David Cobb have an outside chance of being decent to good NFL players.

We are, for sure. That was my only sticking point and I felt like playing devils advocate :)

MNBison84
09-13-2016, 09:28 PM
Last Friday in the Rangers second win of the year against a good Braham team, Noah Gindorff recorded 265 yards rushing and 4 TDs. In week one against East Central he recorded a rushing touchdown as well as an 80 yard touchdown reception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEsocalledfan
09-14-2016, 01:29 PM
Last Friday in the Rangers second win of the year against a good Braham team, Noah Gindorff recorded 265 yards rushing and 4 TDs. In week one against East Central he recorded a rushing touchdown as well as an 80 yard touchdown reception.

Let's hope Claeys is as clueless as Brewster.....

MNBison84
10-15-2016, 02:22 PM
Noah Gindorff had another big night last night in Crosby-Irontons win at Pine City rushing for 198 yds & 2 TDs & also throwing for 33 yds with 2 TDs.

The week before against Moose Lake-Willow River he finished with 132 yds rushing with 4 TDs, 200 yds passing with a TD and also added 22 tackles to lead CI to a big 37-36 Homecoming win.

bruinbison
10-15-2016, 02:51 PM
Noah Gindorff had another big night last night in Crosby-Irontons win at Pine City rushing for 198 yds & 2 TDs & also throwing for 33 yds with 2 TDs.

The week before against Moose Lake-Willow River he finished with 132 yds rushing with 4 TDs, 200 yds passing with a TD and also added 22 tackles to lead CI to a big 37-36 Homecoming win.

Great game! 37-36 Homecoming win, great stuff!

From a selfish, Bison-tinted glasses look, was glad to see this this week:

Ryan Burns
Ryan Burns – ‏@RyanBurnsMN

#Gophers offer Kentucky TE and current Western Kentucky commit Jake Paulson this evening. http://www.scout.com/player/200460-jacob-paulson/recruiting?year=2016&s=176 … @AllenTrieu https://twitter.com/jake_paulson80/status/786365644052766721 …

Gophers have one TE commit from an in-state player already, must feel they need to get someone from out-of-state also. Love to see such players as Gindorff come to Fargo......

MNBison84
11-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Check out Noah's senior year highlight film on Hudl. Definitely a player with a lot of potential for the Bison.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2809614/581b8815688ec245bca44b44

MNBison84
11-08-2016, 01:08 AM
Noah Gindorff was just named one of the 10 Finalists for the Minnesota Mr. Football Award

bruinbison
11-26-2016, 02:24 PM
Noah Gindorff was just named one of the 10 Finalists for the Minnesota Mr. Football Award

Also, in addition to the Mr Football finalist news, a nice honor (and article) for Noah Gindorff here - Brainerd area Player of the Year

Highlights: The All-Northeast Blue Subdistrict Offensive Most Valuable Player, Mr. Football finalist, member of the Vikings All-State Team and Academic All-State 2A player rushed for 1,468 yards and 22 touchdowns on 165 carries (8.9 yards per carry), threw for 787 yards and 6 touchdowns on 46-92 passing (50 percent completion) and caught 2 passes for 93 yards and 1 touchdown.

Defensively he added 130 tackles, 7.5 sacks, 5 QB hurries, 2 interceptions, 1 pass breakup and 2 forced fumbles.

http://www.brainerddispatch.com/sports/4166948-area-football-c-gindorff-towers-above-rest#.WDkHfDR_YQ4.facebook

The writer of the article, Jeremy Millsop, is listed as a graduate of NDSU.

X-Factor
11-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Sounds like a force on defense. Any idea why he is targeted as a TE instead? The coaches must have saw something

Bisonwinagn
11-26-2016, 05:12 PM
Sounds like a force on defense. Any idea why he is targeted as a TE instead? The coaches must have saw something

They want him for an end around pass option that's been missing this year.

EC8CH
11-26-2016, 06:10 PM
Richmond stuffed going for it on 4th down on their own 39.

Whoops wrong thread.

Honeybooboo
01-14-2017, 04:55 PM
He staying, re affirmed his Commitment today via Twitter

pretty big news

HerdBot
01-14-2017, 05:07 PM
He staying, re affirmed his Commitment today via Twitter

pretty big news

https://media3.giphy.com/media/rmi45iyhIPuRG/giphy.gif

EC8CH
01-14-2017, 06:27 PM
Choose to compete over being told you're elite!

BringOnTheCompetition!

Congrats to Noah and I hope he's hard work and decision to stick with NDSU pays off.

Also great work by the coaching staff on selling the program and holding onto talented recruits like this.

No_Skill
01-14-2017, 06:35 PM
Where does this rank for top recruiting moments?

EC8CH
01-14-2017, 06:36 PM

Well in hindsight it's gonna be tough to top Wentz.

No_Skill
01-14-2017, 06:43 PM
Well in hindsight it's gonna be tough to top Wentz.

Very true. I was thinking more "in the moment".

EC8CH
01-14-2017, 06:59 PM

Has to be up there. Ellefson over Purdue... Radunz over Mizzou?

Those are closest ones I can think off.

HerdBot
01-14-2017, 07:26 PM

ask me in 2 years... but obviously this is a big deal. Some of the guys with all the offers never panned out... others did. But I have a good gut feeling about Gindorf

BadlandsBison
01-14-2017, 07:37 PM
Welcome home Noah. Is Ryan Burns conflicted?

SamsRams
01-14-2017, 09:48 PM

#1 easy

Stick would be #2 for the fact the staff was in transition and they still held his commitment

Radunz and Ellefson are up there also but those schools were so far away

I think Bruce Anderson is a top 5 recruiting win. He was the first Florida player to choose NDSU over FBS offers

Bison 4 Life
01-14-2017, 09:54 PM
Nah. According to Gopherhole they already have 6 all world TEs and Noah is hot garbage so NBD

EC8CH
01-14-2017, 09:58 PM
Nah. According to Gopherhole they already have 6 all world TEs and Noah is hot garbage so NBD

Elite arrogance on display.

X-Factor
01-15-2017, 02:04 AM

Plenty of people thought Wentz was NFL talent when he signed with us out of high school, but just wasn't recruited by the big schools due to only starting 1 season (behind Esly Thorton who ended up as a LB for us when he got beat out by Carson). Wentz is biggest recruiting win, even in the moment, and it isn't even close.

Bison20
01-15-2017, 02:09 AM
Plenty of people thought Wentz was NFL talent when he signed with us out of high school, but just wasn't recruited by the big schools due to only starting 1 season (behind Esly Thorton who ended up as a LB for us when he got beat out by Carson). Wentz is biggest recruiting win, even in the moment, and it isn't even close.

If Wentz was such a big time recruit out of high school y did he only get 1 fbs offer at the last minute. He did turn out to be the biggest recruit ever though in hind site.

SamsRams
01-15-2017, 05:37 AM

If your think beating UND and SIU for a recruit is a big win then I can't help you.

ByeSonBusiness
01-15-2017, 05:47 AM

You do know that those two guys went to different high schools, right??

bisonforever
01-15-2017, 06:44 AM
Nobody thought Wentz was a NFL talent coming out of HS. E. Thorton was regarded as the better player/athlete(also not NFL caliber).

Herd
01-15-2017, 11:23 AM
Did the gophers officially offer Noah? Who else offered? Sorry for my ignorance.

Vet70
01-15-2017, 11:27 AM
Did the gophers officially offer Noah? Who else offered? Sorry for my ignorance.

He had two FBS offers, Minnesota and Wyoming. Here is a good source for that type of information. http://bisonation.info/te-noah-gindorff-crosby-mn-2017-verbal/

MAKBison
01-15-2017, 03:35 PM
#1 easy

Stick would be #2 for the fact the staff was in transition and they still held his commitment

Radunz and Ellefson are up there also but those schools were so far away

I think Bruce Anderson is a top 5 recruiting win. He was the first Florida player to choose NDSU over FBS offers

So ndsu has a p5 qb recruit throwing the ball to two p5 TE recruits ..sweet

natstar1
01-15-2017, 03:46 PM

what the TE that chose us over Pitt?

Bisonator98
01-15-2017, 03:47 PM
If your think beating UND and SIU for a recruit is a big win then I can't help you.

Not defending the statement and don't believe Wentz was considered NFL talent coming out of HS but wasn't he also offered by Central Michigan late?

MAKBison
01-15-2017, 03:50 PM
Not defending the statement and don't believe Wentz was considered NFL talent coming out of HS but wasn't he also offered by Central Michigan late?

That seems to be debatable.....they showed last minute interest vrs actually offered.

Vet70
01-15-2017, 03:52 PM
So ndsu has a p5 qb recruit throwing the ball to two p5 TE recruits ..sweet

Protected by an OT p5 recruit.

MAKBison
01-15-2017, 03:52 PM
Protected by an OT p5 recruit.

Who is that?

ndsubison1
01-15-2017, 03:57 PM
You do know that those two guys went to different high schools, right??

At Ndsu is what he was referring to

Vet70
01-15-2017, 03:58 PM
Who is that?

Radunz offered by Missouri.

mtoutfitter
01-15-2017, 04:02 PM
what the TE that chose us over Pitt?

Marcus Collins......not sure on that but I believe that was his name.

Kermit
01-15-2017, 04:14 PM
Justin Juckem had offers from Boston College and Washington State.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/62570

tjbison
01-15-2017, 04:29 PM
Marcus Collins......not sure on that but I believe that was his name.

one of the kids I was really disappointed to hear his career would be cut short, remember when he signed he immediately headed to Fargo to start working out, still is Bison faithful but would have loved to see him on the field.

SDbison
01-15-2017, 05:55 PM
Justin Juckem had offers from Boston College and Washington State.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/62570 I recall the name, but what happened to Juckem (injury, transfer, etc.)?

Bison20
01-15-2017, 06:10 PM
I recall the name, but what happened to Juckem (injury, transfer, etc.)?

Didnt he switch to defense and then end up quiting from injury?

Honeybooboo
01-15-2017, 06:20 PM

Had to hang it up, believe it was back issues

HerdBot
01-15-2017, 06:45 PM

He had to call it quits. He was so tough, he played through some serious pain and helped us win a National Championship. He had no cartlidge in one of his knees. It was from years of injuries. Kid played football, ran track, and basketball. They even tried to get him to drop weight. Kid was built like Tanguay and was similar in athleticism. Sometimes the body just doesn't hold up

Honeybooboo
01-15-2017, 06:46 PM
He had to call it quits. He was so tough, he played through some serious pain and helped us win a National Championship. He had no cartlidge in one of his knees. It was from years of injuries. Kid played football, ran track, and basketball.

I think your right on the knees, who am I thinking of that had severe Back issues?? maybe I'm thinking of something else

NDSUstudent
01-15-2017, 06:52 PM
I think your right on the knees, who am I thinking of that had severe Back issues?? maybe I'm thinking of something else

We've had some OL that had to quit due to back issues. Hank Jacobs was one of them.

HerdBot
01-15-2017, 06:54 PM

One of the offensive lineman from Wisconsin.. Can't remember his name off the top of my head. Back injuries are common so it could have been one of many

Honeybooboo
01-15-2017, 06:59 PM
We've had some OL that had to quit due to back issues. Hank Jacobs was one of them.

that's who I was thinking of, he was Highly touted also, anyways Back to Noah as this is his thread

southcliffbison
01-15-2017, 07:07 PM
One of the offensive lineman from Wisconsin.. Can't remember his name off the top of my head. Back injuries are common so it could have been one of many

I believe you're referring to Josh Covell.

southcliffbison
01-15-2017, 07:09 PM
I believe you're referring to Josh Covell.

Oops, Covell's career ending injuries were knee related. Back, knee, brain, whatever........too many careers cut short......sad.

THEsocalledfan
01-15-2017, 07:41 PM
So, question is will MN offer catch attention of WI or other B1G schools? NE offer killed us with IA kid last year.

SDbison
01-15-2017, 07:41 PM
We've had some OL that had to quit due to back issues. Hank Jacobs was one of them. Another big guy that had to quit due to injuries was offensive lineman Jeff Jerve. He hung it up after playing some in 2010 and sitting out a season in 2011. I believe during his Junior season in 2012 he could no longer play. Sad when promising careers are shortened by injuries. I had the opportunity to meet and talk with Jeff Jerve this past fall when as a highway patrolman he pulled me over for speeding in central Minnesota.

SDbison
01-15-2017, 07:45 PM
So, question is will MN offer catch attention of WI or other B1G schools? NE offer killed us with IA kid last year. Wasn't it an Iowa offer that took an Iowa kid away from NDSU last year?

Vet70
01-15-2017, 07:56 PM
Wasn't it an Iowa offer that took an Iowa kid away from NDSU last year?

One big recruit we lost last year was Gabe Lloyd to Wisconsin.

mtoutfitter
01-15-2017, 08:10 PM
Wasn't it an Iowa offer that took an Iowa kid away from NDSU last year?

Believe there was 3 last year

Beyer to Iowa
Kieft to Minnesota
Lloyd to Wisconsin

SDbison
01-15-2017, 08:15 PM
Believe there was 3 last year

Beyer to Iowa
Kieft to Minnesota
Lloyd to Wisconsin
Wasn't Beyer the Iowa kid that turned NDSU down and went to Iowa instead?

Vet70
01-15-2017, 08:19 PM

He is from Cedar Rapids.

HerdBot
01-15-2017, 09:11 PM

He verballed and said he was shutting down except for 3 schools... And Iowa was one of them

THEsocalledfan
01-15-2017, 09:35 PM
He verballed and said he was shutting down except for 3 schools... And Iowa was one of them

But NE stated the process by offering... Then IA matched.

THEsocalledfan
01-15-2017, 09:36 PM

Yes. .....

THEsocalledfan
01-15-2017, 09:36 PM
So, question I have had NDSU ever beat gophers heads up, offer to offer?

Honeybooboo
01-15-2017, 09:53 PM

No, but with the coaching change and dumpster fire in the athletic dept down there this isn't really all that shocking. Not a very stable situation right now

HerdBot
01-15-2017, 10:00 PM

In my recent memory, I don't think they have offered many of our verbal commits. We've beaten then straight up with walk on offers for both Minnesota and NDSU many times. Weve had players get a full ride Minnesota wrestling scholarship and walked on at NDSU. We've had several players get other Big Ten offers stick with NDSU. FBS offers from non power 5 happen regularly.

It's rare they target established verbals thought. Usually they get their in state guys early. It's tough to recruit someone at the last minute when they know little about the player or vice versa.

NDSUstudent
01-15-2017, 10:07 PM

Billy Turner may have had a greyshirt but that is about it.

Bison20
01-15-2017, 10:41 PM
No, but with the coaching change and dumpster fire in the athletic dept down there this isn't really all that shocking. Not a very stable situation right now

They also already have commits from 3 or 4 other te prospects so I would think that had something to do with it as well.

Bisonwinagn
01-15-2017, 11:28 PM

This is laughable and I assume a joke. The Gophers singed 11 recruits in the last 7 days. None of them had any problems with the previous regime!!!!

1993bison
01-16-2017, 02:01 AM
Elite arrogance on display.
Love it. Let the Goophers be the Goophers. Their campus culture will keep trying to tear down the male sports so who cares.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

GFBison
01-16-2017, 02:32 AM
Love it. Let the Goophers be the Goophers. Their campus culture will keep trying to tear down the male sports so who cares.

Yes they may regret it when they are required to leave their testicles at the door.

Biz101on
01-16-2017, 09:34 AM
Welcome Noah 🤘

TwinCityBison
01-16-2017, 03:28 PM
Welcome Noah 落 Welcome Noah ! You made the right choice !

El_Chapo
02-17-2017, 02:12 AM
Noah killing it on bball court. NDSU could use him.

2nite- 19 points 12 rebounds 8 blocks. kid was on fire.

check out his 1 step dunk in warmups here https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=660063060847040&substory_index=0&id=173056579547693

plays at detroit lakes tuesday night. cya there!

El_Chapo
02-17-2017, 08:26 PM
can Noah play basketball here?

19 points 12 rebs 8 blocks and 2 huge dunks. look at them here http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2809614/58a72a1102b1c639c8485090

Jay
02-18-2017, 01:05 AM
Noah is just a bit athletic.

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/2809614/58a72a1102b1c639c8485090

Christopher Moen
02-18-2017, 02:10 AM

Dang, I don't remember having that much fun in that gym. Gobblers - what a bunch of turkeys.

Bison20
02-18-2017, 03:49 AM

Just throw it up and let him go get it, new red zone motto

El_Chapo
02-22-2017, 12:34 AM
im at noahs game in DL right now

in 1st 5 minutes 9 points, 3 blocks, 3 rebounds. dude is incredible!!

standing with Phil Hansen, Chuck Gulsvig and many other dignitaries watching noah, lots of attention

El_Chapo
02-22-2017, 12:58 AM
Noah at Halftime. 13 points 10 rebounds 5 blocks. just a machine, owning the boards, setting screens. basketball team could use him

El_Chapo
02-22-2017, 01:22 AM
Noah 15 pts 16 rebs 7 blocks. wow

CAS4127
02-22-2017, 02:39 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170222/37d5b18132a99567047f30a9a2d592e8.jpg

Bison 4 Life
02-22-2017, 02:56 AM

http://i.imgur.com/0mw1I8e.gif

El_Chapo
02-22-2017, 05:00 AM
Noah finished with 18 points 18 rebounds and 8 blocks.

he never came off the floor, amazing physical shape, his feet are lightning quick. This kid is the real deal folks .. ndsu could use his 6 7 235 body on the bball court!

MNLonghorn10
02-22-2017, 10:47 AM

Not only is he the GOAT...but what the fuck does ndsu 1997 ndsu baseball even mean?? What a goofball!

El_Chapo
02-22-2017, 05:03 PM
Mike Gunderson played with me, he ended up in minor leagues with Arizona.

UPDATED OFFICIAL STATS : NOAH 18 points 26 rebounds 6 blocks. totally insane. he never subbed out of game, amazing stamina (like izzy) and quick feet, strong. ndsu bball needs him

El_Chapo
02-22-2017, 05:04 PM
Mike Gunderson played with me, he ended up in minor leagues with Arizona.

UPDATED OFFICIAL STATS : NOAH 18 points 26 rebounds 6 blocks. totally insane. he never subbed out of game, amazing stamina (like izzy) and quick feet, strong. ndsu bball needs him

MNBison84
03-19-2017, 05:34 PM
For anyone interested Noah & the Crosby-Ironton Rangers defeated Esko last night to qualify for the State Basketball Tournament. They earned the #3 seed in Class AA and will play Breckenridge on Wednesday night at 8 PM at Williams Arena.

El_Chapo
03-20-2017, 01:18 PM
For anyone interested Noah & the Crosby-Ironton Rangers defeated Esko last night to qualify for the State Basketball Tournament. They earned the #3 seed in Class AA and will play Breckenridge on Wednesday night at 8 PM at Williams Arena.

man who do i cheer for? ndsu kid vs hometown. itll be a great game

bruinbison
03-22-2017, 12:31 PM
Noah Gindorff is among 40 senior boys basketball players selected for the 35th annual Minnesota High School All-Star Basketball Series.

1993bison
03-23-2017, 02:22 AM
How did his team do tonight?

El_Chapo
03-23-2017, 02:51 AM
Noah was a beast they won

Bisonwinagn
03-23-2017, 02:52 AM
How did his team do tonight?

Looks like they beat Breckenridge. He had 15 points 14 rebounds.

blackdiamond2
03-23-2017, 03:02 AM
C-I just won 64-50 over Breckenridge. C-I has a nice team this year, the class AA games should be pretty good this year. Noah is unmovable under the basket he grabs every big rebound for C-I. They play again Friday at 8 at the Target Center vs Saint Cloud Cathedral (Semi's). There are a number of high major players in this years state tournament field. Minnehaha has 3 freshmen starting that will probably end up playing division one basketball by the time they graduate with Jalen Suggs is a top 25 recruit nationally (6' 3 9th grader for Minnehaha point guard).

El_Chapo
03-23-2017, 03:30 AM
Noah's game on Friday will be on Antenna TV in fargo channel 15.2 and Midco & Cable 1

EndZoneQB
03-23-2017, 01:56 PM
C-I just won 64-50 over Breckenridge. C-I has a nice team this year, the class AA games should be pretty good this year. Noah is unmovable under the basket he grabs every big rebound for C-I. They play again Friday at 8 at the Target Center vs Saint Cloud Cathedral (Semi's). There are a number of high major players in this years state tournament field. Minnehaha has 3 freshmen starting that will probably end up playing division one basketball by the time they graduate with Jalen Suggs is a top 25 recruit nationally (6' 3 9th grader for Minnehaha point guard).

Suggs already has an Iowa State offer for QB.

Rock
03-25-2017, 11:45 AM
Crosby ironton wins over St. Cloud cathedral 53-42 Gindorff with 19 points 13 rebounds and three blocked shots.

St. Cloud times spotlighted him, and mentioned the NDSU scholarship, but I couldn't get the link to work.

Mr Meaty
03-25-2017, 12:26 PM
Crosby ironton wins over St. Cloud cathedral 53-42 Gindorff with 19 points 13 rebounds and three blocked shots.

St. Cloud times spotlighted him, and mentioned the NDSU scholarship, but I couldn't get the link to work.

Noah is going to be special on the field for NDSU

bruinbison
03-25-2017, 03:05 PM
Big challenge for Crosby-Ironton in the state championship against Minnehaha Academy.

Freshman guard Jalen Suggs is one of the nation’s top recruits in the Class of 2020, already with offers from schools such as the Gophers, Baylor and Iowa State. Junior forward JaVonni Bickham has offers from programs like Denver, Memphis and New Mexico, and freshman guards Terry Lockett and Kaden Johnson could be Division I players, as well.....

Suggs and Bickham are Minnehaha Academy’s best rebounders, and both are capable of collecting a board and immediately pushing the ball up the court. Bickham, a 6-fot-9 forward with the skills of a guard, said the Redhawks always have at least four ball-handlers on the court at once.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/03/21/state-boys-basketball-minnehaha-academy-brings-showtime-to-big-stage/

El_Chapo
03-25-2017, 03:25 PM
on Antenna tv in fargo 2pm title game channel 15.2 midco 595 cable 41

heres a great article on Noah & turning down Minnesota for NDSU

http://m.mnbasketballhub.com/news_article/show/773469?referrer_id=198777?section=sports%2Fpreps

El_Chapo
03-25-2017, 07:27 PM
Turn on tv now he is putting on a show ch 15.2 midco 595 cable 1 41

Rock
03-25-2017, 08:13 PM
Crosby Ironton went down but Gindorff was the star of the game. Tv commentators mentioned NDSU getting a great athlete multiple times.

bruinbison
07-20-2017, 04:04 PM
Will be #46 for the Bison

http://www.brainerddispatch.com/sports/4299690-college-football-gindorff-preps-first-ndsu-practice?amp

Taking college chemistry this summer

......A smart approach for a player, who aside from a few prerequisites, is already a college sophomore with his academic credits.
C-I's class salutatorian is finding life as a college football player appealing......

Professor Chaos
07-20-2017, 04:37 PM

http://www.brainerddispatch.com/sports/4299690-college-football-gindorff-preps-first-ndsu-practice?amp

He better learn how to hurdle to live up to that number!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTmH8ZOCMAAoIbk.jpg

Bisonfanatical
07-20-2017, 05:10 PM
Looking forward to seeing him play.
Heck, looking forward to Bison football in 44 days.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tony Almeida
07-20-2017, 10:56 PM

Taking college chemistry this summerThis kid has a good head on the shoulders.

tjbison
07-21-2017, 01:10 AM

That there is a kick ass article, love this kid already

Kujava23
07-21-2017, 01:22 AM
will be #46 for the bison

taking college chemistry this summer

great article

VirginiaBison
07-20-2019, 12:06 PM
2019 Break Through player - Noah Gindorff (https://www.inforum.com/sports/football/3979113-Bison-breakthrough-players-in-2019-Noah-Gindorff)

RossUglem
09-11-2019, 06:02 PM
Here's a free BRTV episode with Noah.
https://247sports.com/college/north-dakota-state/Article/BRTV-Noah-Gindorff-135462329/

El_Chapo
11-12-2021, 01:04 PM
it's CRIMINAL how badly NDSU/ROEHL has used Gindorff..

Noah is #18 on Small School Draft list top 100

MankatoBison
11-12-2021, 01:37 PM
it's CRIMINAL how badly NDSU/ROEHL has used Gindorff..

Noah is #18 on Small School Draft list top 100

This is true, unfortuantely

If gindorff or Babicz were on any other team in the FCS they would EACH be pushing about 1,000 yds receiving. Somehow, other teams know how to use their offensive weapons, but it feels like trying to get our impact players the ball is a damn near impossible task for our OC if its not a end around, or a bomb to Watson

El_Chapo
11-12-2021, 03:25 PM
TE Seam route should be easy 1st down anytime you want it.

or the run down 5 yards and box out the Linebacker

westnodak93bison
11-13-2021, 12:20 AM
TE Seam route should be easy 1st down anytime you want it.

or the run down 5 yards and box out the LinebackerNo way! Our TE should be getting 6-10 receptions every game

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
12-05-2021, 12:20 AM
Hope Noah is fine.
Sit him until Frisco, if he can't play Frisco that's fine. Dude needs to be ready by Feb/Mar nfl combines/workouts

Bison 4 Life
12-06-2021, 11:00 PM
https://twitter.com/NGindorff16/status/1468005093370998793?s=20

GreenfieldBison
12-06-2021, 11:04 PM

Sooooo, we got some experience at TE in the fall.

Edit: props to you Gindy for the link. You getting coached up by the new Bison Media wizard?

EC8CH
12-06-2021, 11:41 PM
Return of the Dorff!

HerdBot
12-07-2021, 12:47 AM
He ain't fuckin leaving!

EC8CH
12-07-2021, 01:03 AM
He ain't fuckin leaving!

A shame how it happened though. Hope he has a full recovery.

HerdBot
12-07-2021, 01:15 AM
A shame how it happened though. Hope he has a full recovery.

He will be fine after rehab. At the end of day, this may be a blessing in disguise. Despite the fact he is an elite blocker, his stats didn't pop and with a leg injury, he won't be able to showcase his NFL caliber athleticism

Next year he will likely be a pre season 1st team all American. Our passing game will be much improved with a 2nd year starter. Watson and Babicz will be gone do he's going to get more targets and will be poised for a great statistical season. I could see him getting a senior bowl invite with big year

El_Chapo
12-07-2021, 01:23 AM
Don't answer any 612 phone calls please Noah..

he turned down PJ Fleck/Gophers once....

wan2bqb
12-07-2021, 11:59 AM

NDSU92
12-07-2021, 01:19 PM
Fucking right! Sucks how it happened but I hope he goes bonkers this off-season getting himself NFL ready and then rips up defenses next fall.

That reference is golden, btw. Great job

MankatoBison
12-07-2021, 02:11 PM

absolute gold.

what a legend! Gindorff, baby!! Tight end seam, all day everyday

WeAreThePride
12-07-2021, 11:09 PM

Atta boy!!!

bisonfanette
12-08-2021, 04:21 AM
Return of the Dorff!

I like it!!!

tony
12-08-2021, 04:07 PM
Return of the Dorff!

Againdorf?

Works better if you pronounce "again" like a Clampett.

The Grammarphobia Blog: Are you agin us? (https://www.grammarphobia.com/blog/2011/08/agin.html)

El_Chapo
12-12-2021, 04:49 AM
how did I miss this gem???

https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/status/1440766054079164435?s=20

HerdBot
08-06-2022, 12:54 AM
I'm just fucking with everyone who gets nervous when a prominent players thread is bumped.

southcliffbison
08-06-2022, 04:11 PM
I'm just fucking with everyone who gets nervous when a prominent players thread is bumped.

Should not do that, DickBot

Kevin
08-06-2022, 04:55 PM
how did I miss this gem???

https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/status/1440766054079164435?s=20

Haha that’s awesome bro

El_Chapo
08-07-2022, 03:33 AM
Haha that’s awesome bro

This guy might become our best TE ever.

Professor Chaos
08-07-2022, 03:35 AM
You better hope Gindorff doesn't get injured anytime soon bot... otherwise we all know who to blame for the bad joo-joo...

El_Chapo
08-07-2022, 02:51 PM
You better hope Gindorff doesn't get injured anytime soon bot... otherwise we all know who to blame for the bad joo-joo...

I'm batting about .925. it'll be fine.

Bisman
08-11-2022, 07:38 PM
The Transfer Portal CFB Interview - North Dakota State TE Noah Gindorff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUoTEmKf8Iw

Hammerhead
08-11-2022, 08:46 PM
The Transfer Portal CFB Interview - North Dakota State TE Noah Gindorff

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUoTEmKf8Iw

Don't type the words "transfer portal" into threads about current players. :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stdi-1tIUhM

El_Chapo
09-27-2022, 01:57 PM
Sit Noah until SDSU game. Thank you.

Rixen
09-27-2022, 02:01 PM
Sit Noah until SDSU game. Thank you.

Definitely agree

bisontwice
09-27-2022, 10:23 PM
May need more surgery on the ankle, could be a lot longer than SDSU

El_Chapo
10-01-2022, 04:27 AM
I hope this tweet isn't about Noah! get better by 2nd round of playoffs Noah!

Josh

@joshbdraft

Just dropped a FCS player from draftable list to PFA due to medical.

The_Sicatoka
10-03-2022, 09:06 PM
The Forum is reporting his Bison career is over.
https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/bison-career-over-for-standout-te-noah-gindorff

I don't know the young man, but I wish him a swift recovery and a successful life.

EC8CH
10-03-2022, 09:14 PM
Sucks for that young man. Hopefully he can recover and get a shot at the NFL.

NDSU92
10-03-2022, 09:45 PM

Oh you mean like now?

Kevin
10-03-2022, 10:23 PM
Any eligibility left?

El_Chapo
10-03-2022, 11:19 PM
Dangit i guess that tweet above was about Noah

Heal b4 April Draft & good luck. Career over.
He was a beast from day 1 when he turned down Minnesota Gophers/PJ Fleck for NDSU to getting another Natty Ring

Professor Chaos
10-03-2022, 11:52 PM
Oh you mean like now?
Yup... that darn bot!

HerdBot
10-04-2022, 12:38 AM
The Forum is reporting his Bison career is over.
https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/bison-career-over-for-standout-te-noah-gindorff

I don't know the young man, but I wish him a swift recovery and a successful life.

Damn that is so shitty. Hopefully he can still make a run at the NFL

Hammerhead
10-06-2022, 03:18 PM
Any eligibility left?

He could maybe get a medical redshirt, but maybe he'd rather get on with life since this is his 6th year at NDSU.

Kevin
10-06-2022, 03:58 PM
He could maybe get a medical redshirt, but maybe he'd rather get on with life since this is his 6th year at NDSU.

fuck that just get a doctorate and a bunch of rings

El_Chapo
10-06-2022, 04:28 PM

NFL draft/Free Agency is Noah's Goal now. let's support him

southcliffbison
10-06-2022, 10:04 PM
We all support Mr Gindorff; I am of the opinion that if he would get a medical redshirt and return for his 7th year and then prove beyond a shadow of a doubt to NFL scouts that his ankle is healthy and healed, this might be more beneficial to him then taking his chances next spring of getting an UFA contract. JMO

Professor Chaos
10-07-2022, 02:07 PM
I don't think he could take a medical redshirt even if he wanted to. Unless the rules have changed recently you have to have lost at least two seasons due to "circumstances beyond your control". This year would obviously count but last year wouldn't because he played in 12 games prior to the injury. I think he would have to prove that he was forced to redshirt (all the way back in 2017) due to injury or some other reason outside of his control in order to be granted a medical redshirt.

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
10-07-2022, 02:10 PM
I don't think he could take a medical redshirt even if he wanted to. Unless the rules have changed recently you have to have lost at least two seasons due to "circumstances beyond your control". This year would obviously count but last year wouldn't because he played in 12 games prior to the injury. I think he would have to prove that he was forced to redshirt (all the way back in 2017) due to injury or some other reason outside of his control in order to be granted a medical redshirt.

I always thought it was a certain percentage of games missed in 1 season and you could apply for it. I'm probably wrong though.

OrygunBison
10-07-2022, 03:14 PM
I always thought it was a certain percentage of games missed in 1 season and you could apply for it. I'm probably wrong though.

I think once you've played only 3 or 4 games, you're screwed.

Professor Chaos
10-07-2022, 04:30 PM
Yeah, I think the threshold is if he plays in 30% or less of the teams games it can be counted as a missed season. That definitely would apply this year for him but I think he needs two of those seasons in order to get a medical redshirt. I remember it coming into play when Dillon Radunz got hurt in the 2017 season opener. He wasn't eligible for a medical redshirt (which would've allowed him to still be playing at NDSU this year) since his redshirt year in 2016 was deemed to be planned and therefore not counted as a lost season.

TAILG8R
10-07-2022, 06:30 PM
No way a team would draft a 25 yr old mid level TE.

I hope he gets his shot as a UFA and kills it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

El_Chapo
10-09-2022, 10:42 PM
We miss noah..... Bad

Bisman
01-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Noah Gindorff invited to the NFL Scouting Combine

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/bison-tight-end-noah-gindorff-invited-to-nfl-scouting-combine

BisManBison
04-29-2023, 11:39 PM
Signs with the Seahawks! Congratulations!

bruinbison
08-20-2023, 12:26 PM
Noah Gindorff waived by Seattle

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/noah-gindorff-waived-by-seattle/amp/

MNBison84
10-04-2023, 03:22 PM
Congratulations to Noah Gindorff on just getting signed to the Pittsburgh Steelers practice squad!

El_Chapo
10-05-2023, 12:05 AM
Dude might pop