PDA

View Full Version : Carson Wentz #6 in NFL Jersey sales 2016 so far!

El_Chapo
07-20-2016, 02:52 PM
Wow that's incredible!

#6 in NFL Jersey Sales..... pretty impressive!!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/17112286/dallas-cowboys-running-back-ezekiel-elliott-tops-nfl-jersey-sales

HerdBot
07-20-2016, 03:01 PM
Wow that's incredible!

#6 in NFL Jersey Sales..... pretty impressive!!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/17112286/dallas-cowboys-running-back-ezekiel-elliott-tops-nfl-jersey-sales

Have to admit... That is really surprising but awesome!

Professor Chaos
07-20-2016, 06:57 PM
Do they count the jersey's from China that I ordered in these numbers???

OrygunBison
07-20-2016, 08:58 PM
Why start a new thread for this? We already have a CW thread. Personally, I'm such a fan of his that I'd prefer to find all of the important related info in one thread rather than having a chance at missing a specific side topic.

pucknut9
07-20-2016, 09:03 PM
Why start a new thread for this? We already have a CW thread. Personally, I'm such a fan of his that I'd prefer to find all of the important related info in one thread rather than having a chance at missing a specific side topic.

Consider who started it.

HandoEX
07-20-2016, 09:51 PM

Why not PM the OP to ask? I'd prefer to not have to read off topic posts in threads like this. Thanks.

* sorry, I had to. All in fun

HerdBot
07-21-2016, 01:49 AM

I'm with El Chapo on this one. Million view threads are annoying.

56BISON73
07-21-2016, 04:42 AM
I'm with El Chapo on this one. Million view threads are annoying.

I dont understand?

BisonTeacher
07-21-2016, 04:36 PM
The search tools on bisonville are not the best (sorry tony). You can enter the exact phrase and the page you are looking for wont always pop up. So when threads get so big and you are looking for something say ...a certain restaurant in the fm restaurant thread, search isnt the best help. So then you ask, and the thread police get pissy and respond" just read the thread!"...if its 400 pages...why bother? Long story...i agree, that sometimes new/specific spin off threads can be helpful.