PDA

View Full Version : 2006 I-AA Game of the Week Survey Nomination Time!

ralph
04-15-2006, 11:00 PM
It's time to offer your nominations for our annual National I-AA Games of the Week survey. Nominate the most important regular season games. Any 2006 I-AA vs. I-AA game is up for nomination! You'll get the chance to vote in May.

Nominate here:
http://www.i-aa.org/article.asp?articleid=77603

Each nomination must include the Week, Date, School @ School for each game. Like:

Week 1 9/2 Someone @ Someone Else

kchats
04-16-2006, 02:15 AM
Ralph, where is the nomination form with the easy button to click. This year's poll is a big step backward having to enter the games into a text box after reading them above. Not very user friendly or modern. :(

Bisonguy
04-16-2006, 03:49 AM
Ralph, where is the nomination form with the easy button to click. *This year's poll is a big step backward having to enter the games into a text box after reading them above. *Not very user friendly or modern. :(

This is strictly nominations. The actual voting will happen later. I don't remember any different process for nominations in previous years.

bincitysioux
04-16-2006, 04:27 AM
1) Lehigh vs. Lafayette

2) Montana vs. Montana St.

ralph
04-16-2006, 08:22 AM
Ralph, where is the nomination form with the easy button to click. *This year's poll is a big step backward having to enter the games into a text box after reading them above. *Not very user friendly or modern. :(This is strictly nominations. The actual voting will happen later. I don't remember any different process for nominations in previous years. Right, same as before. Once nominations are done then you get an easy pulldown to vote for each week.

kchats
04-16-2006, 03:14 PM
I hope games not listed on the site were also eligible. I noticed that many good games that North Dakota State will be playing in were not included in the available weeks. I added them from NDSU's schedule. I also noticed that you show rivalry games by stating what they are playing for thereby making the game more interesting to the general public. The season ending game between SDSU and NDSU is the Battle for the Border Marker.

imabison
04-16-2006, 03:20 PM
I hope games not listed on the site were also eligible. I noticed that many good games that North Dakota State will be playing in were not included in the available weeks. I added them from NDSU's schedule. I also noticed that you show rivalry games by stating what they are playing for thereby making the game more interesting to the general public. The season ending game between SDSU and NDSU is the Battle for the Border Marker.

(only teams listed there will be eligible for nomination) This is right from the instructions.

kchats
04-16-2006, 03:27 PM
Every game should be eligible. It doesn't really matter because the games picked by the fan poll never get picked to be televised anyway. Oh well. I nominated NDSU every week they play against a division I-AA opponent. It is the game I most want to see which is the idea behind the poll. If NDSU is on at the same time as the other game I will be watching NDSU or listening to them anyway.

Swaghook
04-16-2006, 04:36 PM
*The season ending game between SDSU and NDSU is the Battle for the Border Marker.This game will be going up against Montana vs Montana St.. This will be a tough one to win in the vote to be the game of the week.