PDA

View Full Version : Bison vs Buffaloes 2024

Pages : [1] 2

EC8CH
06-23-2016, 07:12 PM
https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/status/746055356023922689

Mark your calendars for the Bison & Buffaloes in Boulder for the 2024 season opener! #FCS

bri-dog
06-23-2016, 07:13 PM
And Butler in 2019...

http://www.gobison.com/news/2016/6/23/ndsu-football-adds-colorado-butler-to-future-schedules.aspx

EDIT: I got beat to the punch; mods, you can delete this if you wish...

Christopher Moen
06-23-2016, 07:18 PM
https://twitter.com/NDSUfootball/status/746055356023922689

Finally, we get to teach those Boulder folks that the proper name of the majestic animal is BISON!!!

IBleedYellow
06-23-2016, 07:27 PM
Bring it.

We're getting 700k for it.

17>1
06-23-2016, 07:31 PM
2 non conference cup cakes at home in 2019.

Mr Meaty
06-23-2016, 07:35 PM
Beautiful setting for a football game. Boulder is a cool town.

Hammerhead
06-23-2016, 07:43 PM
The only bad part is waiting 8 years.

EC8CH
06-23-2016, 07:46 PM

Think Colorado will buyout before the 13 time consecutive FCS National Champions come rolling into Boulder?

Professor Chaos
06-23-2016, 07:51 PM
2 non conference cup cakes at home in 2019.
Not a big fan of the Butler game. NDSU has avoided scheduling the non-scholly D3 teams disguised as D1 teams since Valpo way back in 2004 I believe. I guess it's better than a D2 in that it counts as a D1 win but it'll still be nothing more than an exhibition with the 2nd and 3rd stringers playing by the 2nd drive of the 2nd half. I'd go so far as to say the majority of D2 teams out there would give the Bison a better game than Butler will.

17>1
06-23-2016, 07:52 PM
Beautiful setting for a football game. Boulder is a cool town.

I have an uncle living in Boulder, beautiful is right. Can't wait for this one!!

THEsocalledfan
06-23-2016, 08:04 PM
These FBS games have become like the Olympics for us. 2016, 2020, 2024

Who we play in 2028?

bisonp
06-23-2016, 08:08 PM
Think Colorado will buyout before the 13 time consecutive FCS National Champions come rolling into Boulder?

We'll probably be in the Big XII after 10.

Christopher Moen
06-23-2016, 08:17 PM
NDSU fan reaction:
http://a.fod4.com/misc/15%20yes%20soccer%20fan.gif

UC-Boulder fan reaction:
http://fanreact.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/tcu_fan_upset02.gif

How I am treating Buff fans:
http://img.memecdn.com/coach-over-excited_o_935309.gif

gumby013
06-23-2016, 08:21 PM
Bison crowd should be huge for this one. United may want to look at using larger planes.

gumby013
06-23-2016, 08:22 PM
Bison crowd should be huge for this one. United may want to look at using larger planes.

Will the Buffs be able to handle the 13-time FCS champs?

southcliffbison
06-23-2016, 08:35 PM
But ..but ..but ..but maybe un_ is open that weekend...........:rofl:

coloradobison
06-23-2016, 08:57 PM
Will the Buffs be able to handle the 13-time FCS champs?

they may not have 13 wins between then and now...

MNLonghorn10
06-23-2016, 09:03 PM
looking forward to seeing Kordell Stewarts grandchild QB'ing CU

Hammersmith
06-23-2016, 09:17 PM
Not a big fan of the Butler game. NDSU has avoided scheduling the non-scholly D3 teams disguised as D1 teams since Valpo way back in 2004 I believe. I guess it's better than a D2 in that it counts as a D1 win but it'll still be nothing more than an exhibition with the 2nd and 3rd stringers playing by the 2nd drive of the 2nd half. I'd go so far as to say the majority of D2 teams out there would give the Bison a better game than Butler will.

2019 is a 12-game year, so there's still time to get two more decent games. Those two spots can really help us out with bringing quality teams to the FD as part of H/H agreements for other years.

BisManBison
06-23-2016, 09:30 PM
Some hilarious quotes from allbuffs.com:

"****, 2024 upset alert."

"What is the point of scheduling NDSU?"; "Agree. CU gains literally nothing from it and likely will get their asses whooped."

"Yeah, I don't get this. I get scheduling an FCS team, but not that one."

"At least no one will see us lose to them at 11:00 pm on the Pac12 Mountain Channel."

"If we are still worrying about FCS teams by 2024 I will be disappointed."; "Regardless of how good we are, we will likely need to worry about THAT FCS team."

CaBisonFan
06-23-2016, 09:43 PM
I'll be surprised if the structure of ncaa football hasn't changed completely by then. Still...a good game to get on the long-range schedule.

SDbison
06-23-2016, 09:43 PM

"What is the point of scheduling NDSU?"; "Agree. CU gains literally nothing from it and likely will get their asses whooped."

"At least no one will see us lose to them at 11:00 pm on the Pac12 Mountain Channel."

"If we are still worrying about FCS teams by 2024 I will be disappointed."; "Regardless of how good we are, we will likely need to worry about THAT FCS team." All good stuff!

EndZoneQB
06-23-2016, 09:45 PM
Looking forward to being pelted with batteries.

Bison Loaf
06-23-2016, 09:49 PM
I'll be surprised if the structure of ncaa football hasn't changed completely by then. Still...a good game to get on the long-range schedule.

I'm with you on that one…………………………...Big 12 vs. Pac 12 in both 2020 and 2024. ;)

And I hope I'm still alive. :o

CaBisonFan
06-23-2016, 09:51 PM
I'm with you on that one…………………………...Big 12 vs. Pac 12 in both 2020 and 2024. ;)

And I hope I'm still alive. :o...and I'm with you on that one.

Tony Almeida
06-23-2016, 10:07 PM

"If we are still worrying about FCS teams by 2024 I will be disappointed."; "Regardless of how good we are, we will likely need to worry about THAT FCS team."

I'm not gonna lie to you....but ahh........that's good stuff.

HerdBot
06-23-2016, 10:18 PM

Wonder what road warriors streak will be by then? :)

Heck if you go back 8 years Tyler Roehl was our starting running back

wtffootballfan
06-23-2016, 10:35 PM

Another one from AllBuffs: " I don't wanna .play NDSU, we better get good before then. They beat D1 teams all the time. Aren't they moving up this year? "

Vet70
06-23-2016, 11:37 PM
Where we are at right now there is nothing sweeter, except maybe the championships, than getting paid to kick an FCS teams butt.

BisonFan02
06-23-2016, 11:39 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQrWd6kJPZE

Fast forward to 9:23

17>1
06-23-2016, 11:57 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQrWd6kJPZE

Fast forward to 9:23

When GameDay returns this season, maybe they'll prophetically say "Can we get an NDSU Alabama matchup?" We want Bama!!

Christopher Moen
06-24-2016, 12:01 AM
looking forward to seeing Kordell Stewarts grandchild QB'ing CU

Didn't even realize Kordell had a kid (son will be college-aged in 2024). From my early days of wrestling at NDSU and hearing "rumors" from a few Steeler fans on the team, I was under the impression Mr. Stewart wasn't interested in the ladies.

CalBison97
06-24-2016, 12:34 AM

I won't be. They've been talking about restructuring for several years now, but no serious proposals out there. It's a scare tactic to simmer down the movement between divisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ndsubison1
06-24-2016, 01:14 AM

8 years from now. Klieman wont even be our coach

mtoutfitter
06-24-2016, 01:18 AM
Yes..."The People's Republic of Boulder" Be sure and bring your "Far Left" IDs.

StL Bison Fan
06-24-2016, 01:33 AM
Yes..."The People's Republic of Boulder" Be sure and bring your "Far Left" IDs.

Tailgating could be fun.
Suppose they will make us drink 3-2 beer like CSU (not that we did)

southcliffbison
06-24-2016, 05:51 AM
Another one from AllBuffs: " I don't wanna .play NDSU, we better get good before then. They beat D1 teCaams all the time. Aren't they moving up this year? "

Can you give us the Buffalo fan website? I will enjoy reading their bullshit for the next eight years.

AKCBOXERZ
06-24-2016, 06:21 AM
Allbuffs.com. No really, that's what it's called ha!

bisonmike2
06-24-2016, 10:34 AM
Sweet, it's The Bovine Bowl. I used to start every season of NCAA Football off with this game.

southcliffbison
06-24-2016, 06:59 PM
8 years from now. Klieman wont even be our coach

Now why do you say that ??? Maybe CK will develop the Steigelmeier Syndrome and decide, "Hmmmm, Fargo is not such a bad place to live, raise, and educate your children......." Oh, Wait !! We can't have coaches who aren't grasping for the piece of the FBS pie. Forgot .

BisManBison
06-30-2016, 06:32 PM
Here's a more recent post from one of the Allbuffs.com board:

"As far as NDSU, let's not overthink that. Its eight years from now. If we want to, we can probably buy them out pretty easily and replace them with Northern Colorado or a bad Big Sky team."

#respect lol

ByeSonBusiness
06-30-2016, 08:58 PM
Now why do you say that ??? Maybe CK will develop the Steigelmeier Syndrome and decide, "Hmmmm, Fargo is not such a bad place to live, raise, and educate your children......." Oh, Wait !! We can't have coaches who aren't grasping for the piece of the FBS pie. Forgot .

If you had the chance to prove yourself against the best in your field(and make buckets of money), wouldn't you want to?

ndsubison1
06-30-2016, 09:54 PM

Because it is likely

bisonp
07-01-2016, 05:36 PM
Because it is likely

I don't think CK will leave unless it's the right job at the right time. So when some crap job like, for example, Wyoming opens up next year, I believe he'll pass.

But I do think he will leave at some point.

Bisonwinagn
07-01-2016, 06:59 PM
I don't think CK will leave unless it's the right job at the right time. So when some crap job like, for example, Wyoming opens up next year, I believe he'll pass.

yeah never heard that before

thebootfitter
07-01-2016, 11:44 PM

Seriously? Put yourself in those shoes for a minute. In the fickle world of collegiate athletics, you take the opportunity when it is presented. (Unless you're already at the top of your game and can afford to be choosy.)

Let's see... Do I take this crap job that pays me over half a million dollars more each year, with a chance to continue to progress in my field? Or do I hold out until someone is willing to pay me a whole million more than what I'm making now? And if that place happens to be a loser football program like Kansas, then I'll still pass and hope for a million + more at a winning program.

Or did I miss the purple font?

Bisonator98
07-02-2016, 01:36 AM
Seriously? Put yourself in those shoes for a minute. In the fickle world of collegiate athletics, you take the opportunity when it is presented. (Unless you're already at the top of your game and can afford to be choosy.)

Let's see... Do I take this crap job that pays me over half a million dollars more each year, with a chance to continue to progress in my field? Or do I hold out until someone is willing to pay me a whole million more than what I'm making now? And if that place happens to be a loser football program like Kansas, then I'll still pass and hope for a million + more at a winning program.

I won't be surprised to see Coach Kliemen take another job but it's not like there have never been coaches that turned down offers either. Maybe it's a different mentality now but Jerry Moore spent 24 years at App State. To some it's not all about the money or the level or an ego trip.

bisonp
07-02-2016, 04:09 AM

I think the next step is a G5 school with the tools and institutional commitment to have at least modest success. Not a dumpster fire like Wyoming. He's too young to take a high risk money grab like Bohl did. But I do expect him to leave in another year or two unless the team completely falls apart.

bison_by_blood
07-03-2016, 12:29 AM
I bet he stays until his youngest kid graduates high school. Would take P5 for him to leave before that. CK has commented before about retention on our coaching staff being largely due to family rooted in the Fargo community and I think that applies to himself the most.

56BISON73
07-03-2016, 06:40 AM

You may well be right IF money is the motivating factor. Taking the money at a shitty program just to end up as a footnote doesnt do much for ones career. Or is the chance to move to a viable FBS program which would encompass his personal and professional goals. What will the move do to his family?

EC8CH
07-03-2016, 12:38 PM
If/When Klieman does move on, I just hope circumstances allow for a better timed and more graceful exit from NDSU. I think he deserves that.

southcliffbison
07-03-2016, 08:37 PM
If/When Klieman does move on, I just hope circumstances allow for a better timed and more graceful exit from NDSU. I think he deserves that.

I agree, he would deserve that..........so would the Bison faithful.

BisonNeil
07-03-2016, 09:27 PM
I won't be surprised to see Coach Kliemen take another job but it's not like there have never been coaches that turned down offers either. Maybe it's a different mentality now but Jerry Moore spent 24 years at App State. To some it's not all about the money or the level or an ego trip.

Moore isn't a very good example. He was two years HC at North Texas before doing four years at TexasTech before he got fired. So he had already done the big time gig before be got to Appy State.

onbison09
07-04-2016, 04:34 AM
Moore isn't a very good example. He was two years HC at North Texas before doing four years at TexasTech before he got fired. So he had already done the big time gig before be got to Appy State.
UNT was FCS back then. 6 time Missouri Valley champs

NorthernBison
07-04-2016, 05:31 AM

Missouri Valley?

Professor Chaos
07-04-2016, 05:56 AM
Missouri Valley?

Little known fact: UNT (North Texas) won 6 Gateway/MVFC conference titles between 1981 and 1990 but due to a surplus of white garage door paint in the northern regions of Iowa and poor security of the conference record book UNT was changed to UNI for said titles. The rest, as they say, is history.

Green1
07-04-2016, 02:04 PM
Little known fact: UNT (North Texas) won 6 Gateway/MVFC conference titles between 1981 and 1990 but due to a surplus of white garage door paint in the northern regions of Iowa and poor security of the conference record book UNT was changed to UNI for said titles. The rest, as they say, is history.

I love history!!

Hammersmith
07-04-2016, 05:40 PM

Not quite. UNT(NTSU back then) was part of the I-A portion of the MVC up until 1974. In an attempt to work their way into the old Southwest Conference, UNT dropped out of the MVC to play as one of the many I-A independents of the time. In 1982, the Southland dropped to a I-AA conference, and UNT joined the following year after being forced down to I-AA by the NCAA because of financial problems. It was during the I-A independent period that Jerry Moore coached at UNT(1979-80; his first HC job).

The six MVC titles were way back in 1958, 59t, 66t, 67, 71t, & 73t.

Christopher Moen
10-26-2019, 02:24 AM
While watching Colorado play USC tonight, I notice the Buffs had an old-new look helmet. At first, I thought it was a slight rip-off of the old NDSU Snorty logo, but it turns out it is a logo from the 40s (https://www.ralphiereport.com/colorado-buffaloes-football/2019/10/25/20932992/colorado-unveils-original-logo-helmets-usc).

Comparison of the two helmets:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfQYH3QCcAAuzTZ.jpg https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/jiErBa5pI9iQyLgu0dbjP0eSrfA=/0x0:1368x708/920x613/filters:focal(589x326:807x544):format(webp)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/65557222/Buffs_Helmet.0.jpg

With that said, can't wait to see NDSU beat these guys in five years!!!

El_Chapo
10-26-2019, 02:28 AM
While watching Colorado play USC tonight, I notice the Buffs had an old-new look helmet. At first, I thought it was a slight rip-off of the old NDSU Snorty logo, but it turns out it is a logo from the 40s (https://www.ralphiereport.com/colorado-buffaloes-football/2019/10/25/20932992/colorado-unveils-original-logo-helmets-usc).

Comparison of the two helmets:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BfQYH3QCcAAuzTZ.jpg https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/jiErBa5pI9iQyLgu0dbjP0eSrfA=/0x0:1368x708/920x613/filters:focal(589x326:807x544):format(webp)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/65557222/Buffs_Helmet.0.jpg

With that said, can't wait to see NDSU beat these guys in five years!!!

another reason to whoop thier asses.. that's WAY too close to snorty

CAS4127
10-26-2019, 02:30 AM
another reason to whoop thier asses.. that's WAY too close to snorty

I’m watching, and we would beat either team tonight IMO.

El_Chapo
10-26-2019, 02:36 AM
I’m watching, and we would beat either team tonight IMO.

He ain't lying!! I've watched 100+ games this year on tv (I got 3 kids & stuck at home)

NDSU beats ANY team outside of the top 10

thebootfitter
10-26-2019, 05:49 AM
He ain't lying!! I've watched 100+ games this year on tv (I got 3 kids & stuck at home)

NDSU beats ANY team outside of the top 10
Likely a possibility. But also a possibility that the Bison lose to SDSU tomorrow. But the games are fun to watch all the same.

North Side
10-27-2019, 09:56 PM
I am really excited for this game! It would be fun if Bison came back to play Colorado State but I doubt CSU wants any part of NDSU.

Christopher Moen
10-27-2019, 11:56 PM
I am really excited for this game! It would be fun if Bison came back to play Colorado State but I doubt CSU wants any part of NDSU.

CSU and the rest of the MW in my opinion.

Professor Chaos
12-04-2022, 04:11 AM
Coach Prime will be in year 2 in Boulder by the time this game is played... going to make the Bison win down there even more enjoyable. :)

El_Chapo
12-04-2022, 04:36 AM
You can't duck us now PRIME!!!

Twentysix
12-12-2022, 07:29 AM
Coach Prime will be in year 2 in Boulder by the time this game is played... going to make the Bison win down there even more enjoyable. :)

I suspect Colorado will jump up to at least a top 30 team in year 2 of prime. He's such a talker and hes really good at tapping NIL wealth. I'm not sold on his coaching just yet, but I think he is one of the best recruiters and fundraisers (NIL) in CFB. Look at what he did at a school like JSU where the school and everyone involved is basically broke, way more broke than NDSU; Colorado is RICH compared to JSU (CU-boulder's budget is 20 times the size of JSU's budget $2,140,000,000 vs $100,000,000), incredibly rich. They will be really really good really quick just on sheer player talent alone (sadly probably too good for us if we are still fcs). It used to be kind of hard to recruit to some of these schools that have been crappy for awhile. Now prime can get these kids 6 7 and probably before we know it 8 figure contracts to play at Colorado, they will be really good really really fast. It's gonna be quite an uphill battle imo. They should be quite a bit better than UAz was this year, its certainly possible that they will be the best team we have ever faced when we meet them (unsure if that is borderline top 25 kstate in 2013 or borderline top 25 iowa in 2016, or maybe a few fcs teams have been better than both of them). CFB is morphing big time. Do you want to backup at alabama for $200k a year or transfer to Colorado and play right now for prime for $1m a year? Its a different world.

El_Chapo
12-12-2022, 01:34 PM
Colo and prime will try and buyout

TransAmBison
12-12-2022, 01:52 PM
Colo and prime will try and buyoutI'm thinking that as well. Hopefully NDSU starts prepping for that.

thunderingherd
12-12-2022, 02:16 PM
With Prime there now, it'll be alot harder to fill the stadium with green/gold.

southcliffbison
12-12-2022, 02:28 PM

I hope that egotistical bastard falls/fails. Never have liked him; was hoping he'd do something to change my mind, but all he's done is re-enforce my already bad opinion of him.

Twentysix
12-12-2022, 09:25 PM
I hope that egotistical bastard falls/fails. Never have liked him; was hoping he'd do something to change my mind, but all he's done is re-enforce my already bad opinion of him.

He will probably succeed until hes an nfl coach. Hes a right time right place product imo. His strength is accentuated immensly by NIL, and even more so by NIL being brand new. Enough to cover for potential coaching deficiencies, especially at a resource rich and currently shitty program like CU-boulder. I suspect there are hundreds of better traditonal head coaches than him atm, but there are only a few people at his level for recruiting in the start of the beaucoup bucks era.

Maybe everyone who ends up really successful is a right time right place person though. Who knows.

56BISON73
12-12-2022, 10:07 PM

Only if they win. If they dont the novelty is going to wear off pretty quickly.

scottietohottie
12-12-2022, 10:10 PM

I'm going to try and get my 49ers 21 jersey signed eh.

thunderingherd
12-13-2022, 02:12 PM

Thats true. But the novelty of this won't wear off in a year and a half, when ndsu goes there. Pre Deion we could have filled 1/2 the stadium.

ByeSonBusiness
12-13-2022, 02:32 PM
I'm going to try and get my 49ers 21 jersey signed eh.

That would be very cool.

stevdock
12-13-2022, 04:02 PM

Well he has hired a former Goofer coach that definitely falls into the ego driven personality. Tim Brewster is on his staff.

Professor Chaos
12-13-2022, 04:22 PM
Well he has hired a former Goofer coach that definitely falls into the ego driven personality. Tim Brewster is on his staff.
Deion likes his chili HOT!!!

NDSU
12-13-2022, 11:57 PM
Was also part of his JSU staff this season.

ndsubison1
01-14-2023, 03:19 AM
Looking like 5 Star CB Cormani McClain #2 overall 2023 recruit is trending towards heading to Colorado.

Professor Chaos
12-22-2023, 12:15 PM
Colorado signed 21 players on Wednesday - 5 were high school recruits: https://cubuffs.com/news/2023/12/20/football-buffs-have-successful-first-day-of-newcomer-additions

MyOhMy
12-22-2023, 05:31 PM
Colorado signed 21 players on Wednesday - 5 were high school recruits: https://cubuffs.com/news/2023/12/20/football-buffs-have-successful-first-day-of-newcomer-additions

Let's see if that's enough for Deion "Sportsman of the Year" :rofl: Sanders to replicate his amazing 1-8 conference/4-8 overall record this year...

LefseBison
12-22-2023, 05:43 PM
I don't care for his "too cool" persona. Rubs me the wrong way.

totoinfl
12-22-2023, 05:45 PM
I don't care for his "too cool" persona. Rubs me the wrong way.

Agree. I think he would like to buy out our game, but probably sees it as a “cupcake “ for his team while they get their act together to get smushed in the Big 12.

Bison2024
12-22-2023, 06:04 PM
Yep 100%. No doubt Deion overlooks the Bison. After all, he did say making the CFP is an "expectation" for next year.

Eff around and find out, Colorado

southcliffbison
12-22-2023, 06:30 PM
Agree. I think he would like to buy out our game, but probably sees it as a “cupcake “ for his team while they get their act together to get smushed in the Big 12.

Anybody know what the buyout is? Also, if it should happen, are there any schools available to fill the date? Please don't say Drake, Stony Brook, Northern Colorado.........

GRAFTONBISON
12-22-2023, 06:32 PM
Anybody know what the buyout is? Also, if it should happen, are there any schools available to fill the date? Please don't say Drake, Stony Brook, Northern Colorado.........

Does Oak Hills Christian sponsor football?

23Bison
12-22-2023, 06:32 PM
DII Harding. Replace the Buffaloes with the Bisons.

God those names mascots are stupid.

LefseBison
12-22-2023, 06:48 PM
I know it is okay to have the plural of Bison either Bisons or Bison but I like ours best. Vice President Kamala Harris graduated from Howard University and their mascot was "Bisons." I like the name Bison more than Buffaloes plus we are the national mammal.

MyOhMy
12-22-2023, 07:14 PM
I know it is okay to have the plural of Bison either Bisons or Bison but I like ours best. Vice President Kamala Harris graduated from Howard University and their mascot was "Bisons." I like the name Bison more than Buffaloes plus we are the national mammal.

Just like I wouldn't ask former Vice President Quayle's advice on how to pluralize words, using Vice President Word Salad as an example in a discussion over which word to use or how to use it isn't a good idea either.

ndsubison1
12-22-2023, 07:17 PM
And they play at Nebraska the following week with their new 5 star QB. Can you say look ahead?

PlrbrBison
12-22-2023, 10:25 PM
And they play at Nebraska the following week with their new 5 star QB. Can you say look ahead?

So you're saying there's a chance

LefseBison
12-22-2023, 10:27 PM
Just like I wouldn't ask former Vice President Quayle's advice on how to pluralize words, using Vice President Word Salad as an example in a discussion over which word to use or how to use it isn't a good idea either.

Oh brother.

SafeTeeJ
12-22-2023, 11:36 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha! Is that 10 characters.

SDbison
12-23-2023, 12:24 AM
Screw prime. So full of crap!

SDbison
12-23-2023, 12:26 AM
Need to show this Colorado bunch of individuals that Team is more important.

scottietohottie
12-23-2023, 12:50 AM
Screw prime. So full of crap!

What does Logan Paul's drink company have to do with this eh?

heckler
12-23-2023, 03:30 AM
Already bought plane tickets.

CAS4127
12-23-2023, 03:32 AM
Need to show this Colorado bunch of individuals that Team is more important.

2022 Arizona game ….. that’s it, that’s the post.

Kevin
12-24-2023, 02:54 AM
2022 Arizona game ….. that’s it, that’s the post.

Missed tackles and unable to stop scrambling qb. That’s it. That’s the post.

MankatoBison
12-24-2023, 11:34 PM
Making a whole vacation out of this with my wife and 3 oldest boys- 7,5, 3. I’m thinking probably 10 days total including drive time from Mankato.

Anyone have any suggestions for stops and sights for young kids??

TAILG8R
12-25-2023, 12:01 AM
Making a whole vacation out of this with my wife and 3 oldest boys- 7,5, 3. I’m thinking probably 10 days total including drive time from Mankato.

I can’t remember exactly where it is but last time I drove to Denver(many years ago) my son and I stopped at a museum that actually goes over interstate. Easy on off and some pretty neat things to see in a short amount of time.

BiZon22
12-25-2023, 12:41 AM
I can’t remember exactly where it is but last time I drove to Denver(many years ago) my son and I stopped at a museum that actually goes over interstate. Easy on off and some pretty neat things to see in a short amount of time.

Kearney NE

Assuming you came from the east side of ND/MN and went through Omaha

LefseBison
12-25-2023, 01:23 AM
Hairpin turns.

mtoutfitter
12-25-2023, 02:17 AM
Kearney NE

Assuming you came from the east side of ND/MN and went through Omaha

Believe it's called the Archway Museum.

THEsocalledfan
12-25-2023, 02:40 AM

Well, if you never seen the falls, in Sioux Falls, that is worth a stop!

Son of a Bison
12-25-2023, 03:02 AM
This winter and spring make kids listen to Little House on Prairie books. Hit Walnut Grove, MN (1/4 day) and De Smet, SD (1/2 day) on way west. Badlands National Park is cool but more of a drive through park with a few short hikes so half day there. Black Hills has lots of family stuff between Rapid City and Mt Rushmore and town of Custer including Bear Country, Reptile Gardens etc. Custer State Park is awesome and the Chuckwagon At Blue Bell Lodge is the best in the area and super unique as will see lots of animals and enjoy some live country music performers. Needles Highway is cool to drive through on way down to chuckwagon and take a few pics. Lots of places to do horse trail rides, hike or UTV in the Black Hills. Wind Cave is cool and accessible to kids (1/2day). Not sure if campers but many campgrounds in the area (Palmer Gulch KOA is great location and has UTV rentals and horse trail rides on site and is right by Mt Rushmore) if want to rent a basic cabin from them or even rent a camper and have it setup before you get there (via some newer service providers). Deadwood not worth it with kids at all.

Or could drive hard to get out to Cody, WH and then hit Yellowstone and spend 4 days there as it takes about 1 day to explore each of the 4 main areas. Exit south to Jackson Hole/Tetons and spend 1 day there but after Yellowstone, JH isn’t as impressive. Hit the game and then do a few of the Black Hills on way home before deciding to drive home.

scottietohottie
12-25-2023, 04:33 AM
This winter and spring make kids listen to Little House on Prairie books. Hit Walnut Grove, MN (1/4 day) and De Smet, SD (1/2 day) on way west. Badlands National Park is cool but more of a drive through park with a few short hikes so half day there. Black Hills has lots of family stuff between Rapid City and Mt Rushmore and town of Custer including Bear Country, Reptile Gardens etc. Custer State Park is awesome and the Chuckwagon At Blue Bell Lodge is the best in the area and super unique as will see lots of animals and enjoy some live country music performers. Needles Highway is cool to drive through on way down to chuckwagon and take a few pics. Lots of places to do horse trail rides, hike or UTV in the Black Hills. Wind Cave is cool and accessible to kids (1/2day). Not sure if campers but many campgrounds in the area (Palmer Gulch KOA is great location and has UTV rentals and horse trail rides on site and is right by Mt Rushmore) if want to rent a basic cabin from them or even rent a camper and have it setup before you get there (via some newer service providers). Deadwood not worth it with kids at all.

Or could drive hard to get out to Cody, WH and then hit Yellowstone and spend 4 days there as it takes about 1 day to explore each of the 4 main areas. Exit south to Jackson Hole/Tetons and spend 1 day there but after Yellowstone, JH isn’t as impressive. Hit the game and then do a few of the Black Hills on way home before deciding to drive home.

The museum at crazy horse is worth the stop if you go to Rushmore.

NI4NI
12-25-2023, 10:55 AM
Well, if you never seen the falls, in Sioux Falls, that is worth a stop!

They are neat if river levels are up. Very uninspiring with average or below water levels.

I would highly recommend visiting the Royal Gorge.
https://www.google.com/search?gs_ssp=eJzj4tTP1TcwLDDNLjRg9OIuyq9MzFFIzy9K TwUAV9oHog&q=royal+gorge&rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS809US809&oq=royal+gp&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqDAgCEC4YChixAxiABDIGCAAQRRg5Mg cIARAAGIAEMgwIAhAuGAoYsQMYgAQyFQgDEC4YChiDARivARjH ARixAxiABDIMCAQQABgKGLEDGIAEMg8IBRAuGAoYrwEYxwEYgA QyDAgGEAAYChixAxiABDISCAcQLhgKGMcBGLEDGNEDGIAEMg8I CBAAGAoYgwEYsQMYgAQyCQgJEAAYChiABNIBCDgyNTJqMGo3qA IAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

56BISON73
12-25-2023, 07:05 PM
Cody WY has got a great plains museum and Buffalo Bill Museum which is off the hook if youre a firearms nut. You could spend two days there.

mtoutfitter
12-25-2023, 07:10 PM
Cody WY has got a great plains museum and Buffalo Bill Museum which is off the hook if youre a firearms nut. You could spend two days there.

Agree PL. All kinds of shit to see in the Buffalo Bill Museum!!

PlrbrBison
12-26-2023, 09:53 PM
Agree PL. All kinds of shit to see in the Buffalo Bill Museum!!

Love that place

ndsubison1
02-01-2024, 04:00 PM
Thinking about snagging a few tickets on one of the 3rd party sites. There's a select few available. Afraid these prices wont come down.

bison22
02-01-2024, 04:42 PM
Thinking about snagging a few tickets on one of the 3rd party sites. There's a select few available. Afraid these prices wont come down.

Just wait it out. They will become available. Or text Lakes, I'm sure he's best friends with Deion Sanders and can get you in the door

TAILG8R
02-01-2024, 04:45 PM
Just wait it out. They will become available. Or text Lakes, I'm sure he's best friends with Shedeur Sanders's grandma and can get you in the door

Fixed that for you.

And yes just wait and watch. I would guess the prices will come down a bit.

Kevin
02-03-2024, 06:47 PM
Let's hope Landry brings some heat for this one. Colorado's defense was bad, bad and it doesn't look like the transfer portal will magically fix that (go figure). If we win it'll probably be a shootout.

Also worth noting that a large number of their fans on teh boardz seem to think they'll lose this game. I didn't expect that. I guess the meatgrinder of the second half of last season really pissed all over their optimism and general morale.

StL Bison Fan
02-04-2024, 01:39 AM
Someone sent me this and I loved it. Dead on.
Plus the little clip of when the coach was actually on SNL
https://youtu.be/JixQVXGhH-o?si=h0yW8VShhGTybQPl

NDSUBowler
02-05-2024, 05:14 PM
FanDuel has the line up already for the game.

NDSU +8.5

(I personally like the alt bet NDSU winning by 1-13 pts at +350)

https://sportsbook.fanduel.com/football/ncaa-football-games/north-dakota-state-@-colorado-32926330

coloradobison
02-05-2024, 08:14 PM
Let's hope Landry brings some heat for this one. Colorado's defense was bad, bad and it doesn't look like the transfer portal will magically fix that (go figure). If we win it'll probably be a shootout.

Also worth noting that a large number of their fans on teh boardz seem to think they'll lose this game. I didn't expect that. I guess the meatgrinder of the second half of last season really pissed all over their optimism and general morale.

We are going to have to get after Shodeur and cause problems with their OL. Was terrible last year and I believe a focus of the portal business and recruiting. They have offensive weapons and I imagine we'll give up yards but going to need to knock the QB down and cause problems there at least.

Kevin
02-07-2024, 05:19 PM
FanDuel has the line up already for the game.

NDSU +8.5

(I personally like the alt bet NDSU winning by 1-13 pts at +350)

https://sportsbook.fanduel.com/football/ncaa-football-games/north-dakota-state-@-colorado-32926330

14+ is +1000 bro let's live a little

greenfieldbison i need u to lock this bet in when we go to Vegas as part of your education program

ndsubison1
02-18-2024, 02:43 AM
I heard theres a possibility this game could get moved to Friday or Thursday.

56BISON73
02-18-2024, 04:25 AM

Where did you hear this?

NI4NI
02-18-2024, 11:43 AM

I would love that, but I don't think that can happen because ESPN Gameday and Big Noon Saturday are both planning to be in attendance.

https://www.si.com/college/colorado/football/colorado-buffaloes-football-2024-schedule-breakdown

The linked article was certainly penned by someone wearing Buffaloes colored glasses. Almost delusional. Strike the "almost", it's just delusional.

LefseBison
02-18-2024, 12:45 PM
The operative word here is "with" as in "with ESPN Gameday in attendance." As in WITH ESPN Gameday in attendance, the Buffaloes will steamroll the Bison. If ESPN was NOT in attendance, does that mean the Buffaloes would NOT steamroll the Bison? Overthinking.

ndsubison1
02-18-2024, 02:06 PM
Where did you hear this?

Family friend was told by a coach.

BigHorns
02-18-2024, 03:09 PM
I would love that, but I don't think that can happen because ESPN Gameday and Big Noon Saturday are both planning to be in attendance.

https://www.si.com/college/colorado/football/colorado-buffaloes-football-2024-schedule-breakdown

The linked article was certainly penned by someone wearing Buffaloes colored glasses. Almost delusional. Strike the "almost", it's just delusional.

Schaible is a big time prime time homer, more so than most
https://x.com/buffsbeat/status/1754619526535151753?s=61&t=FnkRctU4HQPKWSmnUDKjxg

They aren't getting CGD if the game is under consideration for a Thurs or Fri TV slot. I think that was a load of optimistic BS from this reporter.

I like our odds if Prime is overlooking us the way this schmuck is. They are ripe to be plucked.

NI4NI
02-18-2024, 03:51 PM
https://x.com/buffsbeat/status/1754619526535151753?s=61&t=FnkRctU4HQPKWSmnUDKjxg

They aren't getting CGD if the game is under consideration for a Thurs or Fri TV slot. I think that was a load of optimistic BS from this reporter.

I like our odds if Prime is overlooking us the way this schmuck is. They are ripe to be plucked.

This reporter may be overlooking us, I doubt that Prime is.

TAILG8R
02-18-2024, 10:06 PM

This reporter may be overlooking us, I doubt that Prime is.

They don’t have to overlook us for the Bison to win. Did you watch any of their games last year?? They have explosive talent in some areas but overall they are unimpressive and that oline was terrible.

Yes Prime is arrogant enough to overlook NDSU.

NI4NI
02-18-2024, 10:12 PM

He's not that stupid. I'm not saying we can't win, we certainly can. But if you think he's not taking the NDSU Bison seriously, you are mistaken.

Kevin
02-18-2024, 10:13 PM
They don’t have to overlook us for the Bison to win. Did you watch any of their games last year?? They have explosive talent in some areas but overall they are unimpressive and that oline was terrible.

If Polasek goes old school I think we can have the ball 75% of the game.

scottietohottie
02-18-2024, 10:51 PM

Bubble screen the shit out of em eh

PlrbrBison
02-19-2024, 02:09 PM

That would be so fun. And get our D back up to old school performance.

ndsubison1
03-04-2024, 03:14 PM
Colorado Over/Under Wins currently set at 5.5. Winnable game. Sanders will be a problem. For as bad as they were he only threw 3 picks but was sacked a shit ton. Something tells me we will need to score a lot to win this game.

Professor Chaos
03-24-2024, 05:27 AM
Put it up in the weight room at the IPF...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJZ505ZWUAAIdLx?format=jpg&name=small

For context: https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3508053/deion-says-certain-cities-wont-happen-itll-be-an-eli-on-where-shedeur-sanders-and-travis-hunter-will-play-in-the-nfl

Host: Where do you predict Shedeur and Travis going in the draft?

Coach Prime: Top 4... anywhere 1 through 4. One of them is going to be 1 and the latter one will not go behind 4. Now... all this is subjective because I know where I kind of want them to go. And let's not forget Shiloh but I know where I want them to go. So there's certain cities that ain't going to happen. It's going to be an Eli."

This one is going to be a fun one come August 31st... two programs who approach the game very differently.

civilguy
04-05-2024, 06:13 PM
Anything yet on Team Maker tickets to this game?

SDbison
04-05-2024, 06:21 PM
Anything yet on Team Maker tickets to this game?

The ticket office told me that information regarding tickets for this game and hotels etc would be coming out around April 15th.

Professor Chaos
04-16-2024, 04:33 PM
Three Colorado O-linemen (including one 2023 starter) hit the portal today: https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39954591/several-linemen-colorado-buffaloes-players-portal

Considering how bad their O-line was last year that might be by design but we'll see.

In other news Coach Prime says he only wants his sons Shedeur and Shiloh and their star two-way CB/WR Travis Hunter to play for one of 6 NFL teams: the 49ers, the Cowboys, the Commanders, the Ravens, the Falcons, or the Eagles: https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/39954591/several-linemen-colorado-buffaloes-players-portal

Bison03
04-22-2024, 09:11 PM
Just announced. Game will be on Thursday 8/29. TV and time announced at a later date.

NI4NI
04-22-2024, 09:26 PM
Just announced. Game will be on Thursday 8/29. TV and time announced at a later date.

I just got the same notification.
That's awesome!!!

ndsubison1
04-22-2024, 09:57 PM
My guess is ESPN at 7 or 8 pm central. Only other "significant" matchup that night is UNC at Minnesota. That's probably FS1.

bison22
04-22-2024, 10:30 PM
Colorado defensive back Cormani McClain has entered the transfer portal, he announced Tuesday. McClain, the former No. 1 overall cornerback in the Class of 2023, played nine games for the Buffaloes in 2023.

SDbison
04-23-2024, 04:13 AM
Bison D-Line better be ready. A 6'6", 366 pound o-lineman just transfered to Colorado:
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/colorado-buffaloes-deion-sanders-message-after-landing-transfer-payton-kirkland

ndsubison1
04-23-2024, 01:05 PM
Bison D-Line better be ready. A 6'6", 366 pound o-lineman just transfered to Colorado:
https://athlonsports.com/college-football/colorado-buffaloes-deion-sanders-message-after-landing-transfer-payton-kirkland

Kirkland did not play last season. They also brought in a starting DT from Pittsburgh who was pretty good last season. They are going to have 5 new OL starters and a few on the DL. Im sure both will be better than last season.

civilguy
04-23-2024, 01:42 PM
I wonder if they will have a Pep Rally the night before like in Frisco?

Grizzled
04-23-2024, 04:05 PM

Dom’s article on this today is classic Dom. Only one reason this game appeals to national TV. NDSU just gets the benefit of it.

ndsubison1
04-23-2024, 04:11 PM
Dom’s article on this today is classic Dom. Only one reason this game appeals to national TV. NDSU just gets the benefit of it.

Maybe hes trying to troll ndsu haters haha. But lets be real, NDSU at Colorado is more intriguing than an Akron-Colorado game or any bottom dweller FBS team.

GreenfieldBison
04-25-2024, 01:04 PM
Here's a little Prime Portal talk ...

https://youtu.be/_RFA8JRo2aI

WeAreThePride
04-26-2024, 11:06 AM
I predicted from the start that Colorado's O line would be its Achilles Heel. They have marvelous skill position players, many of whom are better than ours, but you do not simply build an O line overnight with a bunch of transfers, and no core continuity.

I'll certainly be tuning in. Pressure on Shadeur will decide the game. I could easily see this being a 42-17 Colorado blowout, and I can also see a Bison victory 28-27. One thing I know, this could easily be among the most viewed Bison games of all time.

Bison Dan
04-26-2024, 11:36 AM
I predicted from the start that Colorado's O line would be its Achilles Heel. They have marvelous skill position players, many of whom are better than ours, but you do not simply build an O line overnight with a bunch of transfers, and no core continuity.

I'll certainly be tuning in. Pressure on Shadeur will decide the game. I could easily see this being a 42-17 Colorado blowout, and I can also see a Bison victory 28-27. One thing I know, this could easily be among the most viewed Bison games of all time.

Our lines need to dominate to win this game. They will out skill us but if we're more physical and control the line of scrimmage we'll pull it out.

ndsubison1
04-26-2024, 01:29 PM

Yes, I think it will come down to how we handle Shadeur. Hes not an elite QB by any means, but can be good. We should be able to keep pace, but Iam a little worried about tackling and the secondary against their WRs.

Professor Chaos
04-26-2024, 01:34 PM
Yes, I think it will come down to how we handle Shadeur. Hes not an elite QB by any means, but can be good. We should be able to keep pace, but Iam a little worried about tackling and the secondary against their WRs.
Don't tell Coach Prime that - he's already labeled either Shedeur or Travis Hunter as the first pick in next year's NFL draft with the other going no lower than #4.

TransAmBison
04-26-2024, 01:34 PM

As always it comes down to line play. Can we grind out a run game and can we cause disruption with our d-line.

Twincitybizon
04-26-2024, 08:34 PM
What's group opinion? Will the Thursday game make it easier or harder to get tickets?

NDSU
04-26-2024, 09:40 PM
What's group opinion? Will the Thursday game make it easier or harder to get tickets?

Much easier imo.

Grizzled
04-26-2024, 10:54 PM

No change.

WhoRepsTheLurker
05-03-2024, 09:19 PM
https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2024/5/3/24145843/fcs-2024-upset-fbs-montana-state-sacramento-state-northern-iowa-north-dakota-state-south-dakota-st

https://herosports.com/fcs-football-2024-most-likely-fbs-wins-bzbz/

Must-see TV indeed

WestCoastBison
05-04-2024, 10:44 AM
https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2024/5/3/24145843/fcs-2024-upset-fbs-montana-state-sacramento-state-northern-iowa-north-dakota-state-south-dakota-st

https://herosports.com/fcs-football-2024-most-likely-fbs-wins-bzbz/

Must-see TV indeed

"Head coach Deion Sanders and star quarterback Shedeur Sanders have created quite a stir on social media recently, making some wonder what the environment and culture are like at Colorado." From the 2nd article. I was just reading about this on ESPN. Not a good look.

NI4NI
05-04-2024, 11:10 AM
"Head coach Deion Sanders and star quarterback Shedeur Sanders have created quite a stir on social media recently, making some wonder what the environment and culture are like at Colorado." From the 2nd article. I was just reading about this on ESPN. Not a good look.

I'm a Deion fan. Truth is more important than feelings with him. He says it like it is. That level of frankness has fallen out of favor to make room for a softer, kinder society. We do not need softness or kindness on the gridiron.
At work I frequently jokingly say "F___ your feelings" and those that know me, know I'm not joking, but I don't say it to be mean either. It's my way of saying I miss the days when we said what we were thinking.

BigLakeBison
05-04-2024, 01:30 PM
I'm a Deion fan. Truth is more important than feelings with him. He says it like it is. That level of frankness has fallen out of favor to make room for a softer, kinder society. We do not need softness or kindness on the gridiron.
At work I frequently jokingly say "F___ your feelings" and those that know me, know I'm not joking, but I don't say it to be mean either. It's my way of saying I miss the days when we said what we were thinking.

You must really like the taste of bullshit!

NDSU92
05-04-2024, 01:40 PM

Being honest and having class are in no way mutually exclusive. Being a jackass doesn’t make one more honest lol

I would posit the opposite: the days of organizations choosing leaders who operate morally and ethically (and legally) have been pushed away in favor of leaders who behave crassly and toe the line constantly.

NI4NI
05-04-2024, 01:53 PM
Well gentlemen, I guess time will tell when we can judge Deion from his long term results. At the end of the day, that is still what matters at college level coaching.

BigLakeBison
05-04-2024, 02:03 PM
Well gentlemen, I guess time will tell when we can judge Deion from his long term results. At the end of the day, that is still what matters at college level coaching.

I’ve seen and heard enough of Deion over the past 35 years to know that the only way truth comes out of his mouth is if it benefits him more than lying or exaggerating does.

TAILG8R
05-04-2024, 03:12 PM
I’ve seen and heard enough of Deion over the past 35 years to know that the only way truth comes out of his mouth is if it benefits him more than lying or exaggerating does.

And is there any surprise that some like that approach??

BigLakeBison
05-04-2024, 04:22 PM
And is there any surprise that some like that approach??

Not surprised that people like the approach, just surprised that people label it as “honesty” when it literally is the exact opposite.

TAILG8R
05-04-2024, 04:46 PM
Not surprised that people like the approach, just surprised that people label it as “honesty” when it literally is the exact opposite.

Yeah that is a surprise and more than concerning imo.

He’s a bullshit artist, always has been. He’s very good at promoting Prime.

mtoutfitter
05-04-2024, 05:44 PM
Yeah that is a surprise and more than concerning imo.

He’s a bullshit artist, always has been. He’s very good at promoting Prime.

Decon be bout truff n shit!

Professor Chaos
05-04-2024, 06:32 PM
Maybe he'll prove me wrong but I've never gotten the notion that Deion is "all in" when it comes to coaching college football. When he was at Jackson St he was doing Barstool's NFL Sunday show as an analyst. I've known enough coaches to know that it's more than full time job a good chunk of the year and definitely during the season so you don't have time for side gigs and such. He can definitely recruit though and that'll go a long way I just don't see him being a highly successful college coach - he might be better suited for the NFL where the time commitments aren't as steep.

On a related note it's hard to find two head coaches more different than Deion Sanders and Tim Polasek. Deion was college football and NFL superstar and went straight from coaching high school into a D1 head coaching gig. Polasek played D3 and had to sleep in the Fargodome in order to make his first D1 coaching gig work as a GA at NDSU in 2006. Deion spent 3 years at Jackson St (one being the shortened COVID season) before being handed the reigns at Colorado. Polasek spent 18 years as an assistant between NDSU, NIU, Iowa, and Wyoming before getting his first crack at a D1 head coaching job. I think the teams, in general, reflect their head coach as well so it'll sure be fun to see how this game shakes out!

56BISON73
05-04-2024, 06:50 PM

You arent wrong. :nod:

TAILG8R
05-04-2024, 07:33 PM
Read an article yesterday that claimed he has not been on one reciting trip since he got to Colorado.

I get he “doesn’t have to” but in my opinion that also leads to the kind of teams he has had going back to Jac St. me me me me me

scottietohottie
05-04-2024, 07:40 PM
Oh man there's way worse things out their then Prime Time baby.

Love me some Deion eh.

Bison2024
05-04-2024, 08:11 PM
Go under center all day and run it down their throat.

We Comin', Eh?

unbison
05-04-2024, 08:20 PM
Read an article yesterday that claimed he has not been on one reciting trip since he got to Colorado.

I get he “doesn’t have to” but in my opinion that also leads to the kind of teams he has had going back to Jac St. me me me me me

He was 27-6 at Jackson st last 2 years he was 11-2 and 12-1 the only loss in 22 was in their end of the season swac championship they lost in overtime
Those do not seem like me me me teams
Maybe I don’t understand what exactly your saying but you seem to be biased in some way

UpstateBison
05-04-2024, 10:47 PM
He was 27-6 at Jackson st last 2 years he was 11-2 and 12-1 the only loss in 22 was in their end of the season swac championship they lost in overtime
Maybe I don’t understand what exactly your saying but you seem to be biased in some way

He lost to the FCS powerhouses of South Carolina State and North Carolina Central in the 21 and 22 Celebration Bowls. He has not proved anything as a head coach.

56BISON73
05-04-2024, 11:46 PM
He lost to the FCS powerhouses of South Carolina State and North Carolina Central in the 21 and 22 Celebration Bowls. He has not proved anything as a head coach.

Not to mention its a terrible brand of football.

Kevin
05-05-2024, 01:03 AM
MEAC isn’t real football bros they have 5 downs and play on a different sized field.

BigLakeBison
05-05-2024, 04:55 AM

Neon Deion and Dave Richman. We know your type. Losers!

sbark
05-10-2024, 01:51 AM
https://atozsports.com/nashville/espn-deion-sanders-colorado-buffaloes-scheduling-mistake-2024-football/#google_vignette

NI4NI
05-10-2024, 02:09 AM
https://atozsports.com/nashville/espn-deion-sanders-colorado-buffaloes-scheduling-mistake-2024-football/#google_vignette

Reading that kinda gets one a little excited for the game!

Professor Chaos
05-10-2024, 11:54 AM
Don't worry, if NDSU upsets Colorado and Shedeur isn't the #1 pick his pops says he is he'll still have his rap career to fall back on: https://coloradobuffaloeswire.usatoday.com/lists/shedeur-sanders-rap-single-perfect-timing-song-colorado-reactions/

"In the single, Sanders raps about buying a Maybach, his signature jewelry and his work ethic."

I mean those 3 things go together like lamb chop and tuna fish...

scottietohottie
05-10-2024, 12:17 PM
He'll be rapping about lakes when the Bison get done with them eh.

roadwarrior
05-10-2024, 02:04 PM
I just received the email from NDSU that tickets are available in my account to purchase.

Bison Bridge Guy
05-10-2024, 02:05 PM
There must not have been a lot of interest in tickets because I got the ones I requested and I am way down the priority points list. Just got an email five minutes ago.

Strommer10
05-10-2024, 02:19 PM
It looks like I received tickets for the first time through the NDSU priority points system. However, my seats are in section 214, not the main NDSU sections. So sections 101 & 102 must be sold out through NDSU.

Bison Bridge Guy
05-10-2024, 02:26 PM
It looks like I received tickets for the first time through the NDSU priority points system. However, my seats are in section 214, not the main NDSU sections. So sections 101 & 102 must be sold out through NDSU.

How do you know where the seats are? Says seat location is unavailable on my account.

Professor Chaos
05-10-2024, 02:27 PM
Where are you seeing seat/section numbers at? All the messaging I'm seeing says seat assignments won't be made until 6/3.

ndsubison1
05-10-2024, 02:44 PM
Their visitor sections are typically in 101 and 102.

Strommer10
05-10-2024, 02:54 PM
Where are you seeing seat/section numbers at? All the messaging I'm seeing says seat assignments won't be made until 6/3.
From my email this morning:

We are able to fulfill your request of 4 tickets for the NDSU Football game at Colorado on August 29th! However, your point total was not high enough to receive tickets in Sections 101 or 102, but we were able to secure additional seats in Section 214 for you to purchase. These tickets are $95 each and have been loaded on to your account for payment. Exact seat locations in Section 214 will be assigned on June 3rd.

NDSU must have requested additional seats beyond the original 101 & 102 sections from Colorado and these additional seats look to be in section 214.

Professor Chaos
05-10-2024, 03:01 PM

NDSU must have requested additional seats beyond the original 101 & 102 sections from Colorado and these additional seats look to be in section 214.
Ah - that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

THEsocalledfan
05-10-2024, 05:45 PM

That is really interesting. I assume I'll be in 101 or 102 then since I did not get that.

17>1
05-10-2024, 06:59 PM
Ticket to the game is confirmed, count me in! Flying solo for this one. And by flying solo I mean another 2 week long road trip there and back with plenty of biking, hiking and camping along the way.....and dad is sitting this one out too. Always open to suggestions from some of you on things to do and see, here's what I have in mind so far.

Going west to start, spending some time south of Medora and riding the Maah Daah Hey trail. Never been on this trail before so looking forward to checking that off my bucket list.

Continuing on through Wyoming, stopping to visit some friends in Gillette but planning on finding a place to camp in south Wyoming as I'm heading towards CO.

Rocky Mountain National Park, never been there and it's a stones throw from Boulder. Spending 2-3 days in the area. If you've ever been there I'm open to thoughts on which trails to hike and things to see.

Moving the game to Thursday works for me, because after that I'm heading west towards Moab, UT. Wasn't able to spend a lot of time there on my way to the AZ game in '22. Gonna find a little dirt to drive through and some biking/hiking trails as well.

Zion National Park, another bucket list item. Not sure I have the balls to hike Angel's Landing. Have you ever done it?

Then it's time to start heading back home to ND. Probably going north through Utah and Salt Lake City for a day or two and then through Montana en route to home. Ever since I bought my Jeep and my rooftop tent, and discovered dispersed camping off grid, I wouldn't travel to Bison games any other way now. So much fun!

Enjoy your summer! And Go Bison!

TNbison
05-13-2024, 01:51 PM
Damn missed the email

SportsLover
05-13-2024, 02:08 PM
Ticket to the game is confirmed, count me in! Flying solo for this one. And by flying solo I mean another 2 week long road trip there and back with plenty of biking, hiking and camping along the way.....and dad is sitting this one out too. Always open to suggestions from some of you on things to do and see, here's what I have in mind so far.

Going west to start, spending some time south of Medora and riding the Maah Daah Hey trail. Never been on this trail before so looking forward to checking that off my bucket list.

Continuing on through Wyoming, stopping to visit some friends in Gillette but planning on finding a place to camp in south Wyoming as I'm heading towards CO.

Rocky Mountain National Park, never been there and it's a stones throw from Boulder. Spending 2-3 days in the area. If you've ever been there I'm open to thoughts on which trails to hike and things to see.

Moving the game to Thursday works for me, because after that I'm heading west towards Moab, UT. Wasn't able to spend a lot of time there on my way to the AZ game in '22. Gonna find a little dirt to drive through and some biking/hiking trails as well.

Zion National Park, another bucket list item. Not sure I have the balls to hike Angel's Landing. Have you ever done it?

Then it's time to start heading back home to ND. Probably going north through Utah and Salt Lake City for a day or two and then through Montana en route to home. Ever since I bought my Jeep and my rooftop tent, and discovered dispersed camping off grid, I wouldn't travel to Bison games any other way now. So much fun!

Enjoy your summer! And Go Bison!

The wife and I made halfways up Angel's Landing said screw this. It was super busy and both of us are not the best with heights. Zion is beautiful, I wished we spent a few more days there then we did.

17>1
05-13-2024, 04:34 PM
The wife and I made halfways up Angel's Landing said screw this. It was super busy and both of us are not the best with heights. Zion is beautiful, I wished we spent a few more days there then we did.

I'm curious how long ago this was. They've recently implemented a reservation process/program for hiking this trail and maybe some others as well and would hopefully allow it to be a little less busy. However, it still leaves the heights part and that's where I'm not sure I'm able to finish the thing without getting into my head too much. Still plenty of amazing things to see and do there so I'll make that Angel's Landing decision down the road.

On another note, with people requesting tickets from the allotment, are you required to purchase those tickets after you've been selected to receive them? Someone from my work was saying she got approved for 6 tickets but she put her request in when the game was still scheduled on Saturday, prior to the game being moved to Thursday. She's not able to go now and neither are the people in her group she requested additional tickets for. Doesn't directly affect me but I was just curious as I've never been granted tickets through an allotment.

KSBisonFan
05-13-2024, 05:05 PM
I'm curious how long ago this was. They've recently implemented a reservation process/program for hiking this trail and maybe some others as well and would hopefully allow it to be a little less busy. However, it still leaves the heights part and that's where I'm not sure I'm able to finish the thing without getting into my head too much. Still plenty of amazing things to see and do there so I'll make that Angel's Landing decision down the road.

On another note, with people requesting tickets from the allotment, are you required to purchase those tickets after you've been selected to receive them? Someone from my work was saying she got approved for 6 tickets but she put her request in when the game was still scheduled on Saturday, prior to the game being moved to Thursday. She's not able to go now and neither are the people in her group she requested additional tickets for. Doesn't directly affect me but I was just curious as I've never been granted tickets through an allotment.

I'm guessing if she chooses not to pay for them, the tickets revert back to NDSU.

I'm pretty sure Larsen will then try to sell those 6 tickets on Facebook with Lakes pimping them to help fund our path to FBS.

56BISON73
05-14-2024, 01:49 AM

They need to contact the ticket office and explain the change of plans so they can free up the tickets.

KC_Hats
05-14-2024, 02:28 AM
The way I read the email about being selected for the tickets is that the NDSU Athletic Department expects you to honor you commitment and buy the tickets. I don't think they have a problem with you then selling them on the ticket exchange but they expect you to buy them.

The way I understand this expectation is they will note that you didn't follow through with the purchase and it will affect your ability to purchase tickets in a future offering.

I highly recommend she completes the purchase and then sells them on the NDSU Ticket Exchange site.

tjbison
05-14-2024, 02:41 AM
The way I read the email about being selected for the tickets is that the NDSU Athletic Department expects you to honor you commitment and buy the tickets. I don't think they have a problem with you then selling them on the ticket exchange but they expect you to buy them.

The way I understand this expectation is they will note that you didn't follow through with the purchase and it will affect your ability to purchase tickets in a future offering.

I highly recommend she completes the purchase and then sells them on the NDSU Ticket Exchange site.

pretty sure it clearly states when you apply all unpaid for tickets will delete from your account and you will lose any future shot at Priority tickets..

if you put in, pay pretty simple

NDSU
05-14-2024, 02:44 AM

If she needs a buyer, pm me. Some in our group were denied.

56BISON73
05-14-2024, 02:48 AM
I'm guessing if she chooses not to pay for them, the tickets revert back to NDSU.

I'm pretty sure Larsen will then try to sell those 6 tickets on Facebook with Lakes pimping them to help fund our path to FBS.

Yep but if you go that route it might effect their ability to purchase tickets in the future.

ndsubison1
05-14-2024, 02:37 PM
There it is. Game is on ESPN at 7 Central.

Professor Chaos
05-14-2024, 02:46 PM
There it is. Game is on ESPN at 7 Central.
Boom goes the dynamite!

The X comments are a fun read.... going to be a lot of Bison fans out there on 8/29. :D

https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/status/1790381835408564545

THEsocalledfan
05-14-2024, 03:46 PM
Boom goes the dynamite!

The X comments are a fun read.... going to be a lot of Bison fans out there on 8/29. :D

https://twitter.com/ESPNCFB/status/1790381835408564545

Well liked, Primetime is not.

17>1
05-14-2024, 04:32 PM
Thanks for the responses on the ticket situation! I'll let her know what's been said. From someone that has only applied for an allotment once or twice and never received any tickets directly from NDSU, I suppose there's some fine print somewhere that states the game time and date is subject to change and you will still need to be responsible for the tickets you've been approved for.

PAC Bison
05-14-2024, 04:54 PM
Ticket update: I was able to back out of my ticket request due to the date change. I suspect there will be a lot of returned tickets so if anyone needs any I would call the ticket office. They will probably have some available.

ndsubison1
05-14-2024, 08:12 PM
Ive always wanted to see Herbstreit & Fowler call a Bison game.

SDbison
05-14-2024, 10:09 PM
Ive always wanted to see Herbstreit & Fowler call a Bison game.What not going to the game? Age must be getting to you! Hope you are just referring to watching the game afterwards on recorded video. Also hope to see you at the opening home game. Jagbombs will be served.

southcliffbison
05-15-2024, 02:26 AM
SDBison is a Jagermeister Master !!

ndsubison1
05-15-2024, 02:32 AM
What not going to the game? Age must be getting to you! Hope you are just referring to watching the game afterwards on recorded video. Also hope to see you at the opening home game. Jagbombs will be served.

I am going to both lol

WestCoastBison
05-16-2024, 12:32 AM
Youtuber suggests that CU should drop 50 on us? I checked and the last time that happened was 1955. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Ill try to find the link. But oh well

mtoutfitter
05-16-2024, 01:06 AM
Coach Prime suggests that they should drop 50 on us? I checked and the last time that happened was 1955. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Pains me to say it but....school up north was within 1 pt of 50 last yr.

GreenfieldBison
05-16-2024, 01:09 AM
Pains me to say it but....school up north was within 1 pt of 50 last yr.
Thanks Debbie.

SDbison
05-16-2024, 01:23 AM
Thanks Debbie.What else would you call that shitty game played by the Bison last year. Losing to all the Dakota schools was disgusting too.

NI4NI
05-16-2024, 02:00 AM
What else would you call that shitty game played by the Bison last year.

Football's version of 'Build Back Better'.

runtheoption
05-16-2024, 01:21 PM
What else would you call that shitty game played by the Bison last year. Losing to all the Dakota schools was disgusting too.

You just triggered a lot of PTSD for numerous Bison fans. I forgot that happened.

ByeSonBusiness
05-16-2024, 01:50 PM
You just triggered a lot of PTSD for numerous Bison fans. I forgot that happened.

I didn't forget. Went with a buddy from UND and he was on cloud nine from the opening kickoff

Bisonator98
05-16-2024, 01:56 PM
I didn't forget. Went with a buddy from UND and he was on cloud nine from the opening kickoff

How was he after the Sac St game?

TAILG8R
05-16-2024, 02:21 PM
Coach Prime suggests that they should drop 50 on us? I checked and the last time that happened was 1955. Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Where did he say that?

Kevin
05-16-2024, 03:42 PM

it didn't happen bro u must be misremembering.

getting old maybe?

or recent head trauma?

ByeSonBusiness
05-16-2024, 04:50 PM
How was he after the Sac St game?

Perfectly fine. He's a realist.

Professor Chaos
05-16-2024, 05:13 PM
I'd guess the shit-kicking they took at the UNI-dome the next week and the narrow escape over winless Indiana St at the potato barn the week after that brought most of them back to reality pretty quickly.

WestCoastBison
05-19-2024, 03:10 PM
Where did he say that?

I was wrong. It was a youtuber talking about the game. I will try to find the link

blackdiamond2
05-21-2024, 04:16 PM
I picked up 2 tickets in section 204 - ($105 each) just now.

Herd It Here
05-21-2024, 06:58 PM

His SAC was deflated, guessing.

#1BISONFAN ASHLEY
05-21-2024, 07:17 PM
Picked up 2 in section 107 row 7. Paid up a bit for them, but they were 20% less than last week for same ones. Maybe I should've waited longer, but feel better knowing I have good seats for certain.

bruinbison
05-22-2024, 12:23 AM
NDSU Football
@NDSUfootball

100 days out and tickets are now live for our game against Colorado!

Haven't gotten your tickets yet? Visit https://bit.ly/3KcbqgI to get your tickets and secure your seat today!

https://x.com/NDSUfootball/status/1792982187819540620

ndsubison1
05-22-2024, 01:41 PM
https://x.com/NDSUfootball/status/1792982187819540620

Just bought two more in section 103.

SDbison
05-24-2024, 02:54 AM
Denver Gazette preview of this game:
https://denvergazette.com/sports/cu-buffs/cu-buffs-opponent-preview-fcs-powerhouse-north-dakota-state-comes-to-folsom-field-for-season/article_aff87186-1950-11ef-993d-9b8d1f722d00.html

GreenfieldBison
05-24-2024, 12:27 PM
Prime Time addressing the squad regarding academic issues...

https://youtu.be/q02wXwwVp2g?si=vQOSaRjseaEF-SfB

TAILG8R
05-24-2024, 12:49 PM

Apparently in his eyes you can either be a great man or a great football player but not both. His typical blah blah blah blah bs.

NI4NI
05-24-2024, 12:54 PM

I agree with his message.

scottietohottie
05-24-2024, 01:29 PM
Denver Gazette preview of this game:
https://denvergazette.com/sports/cu-buffs/cu-buffs-opponent-preview-fcs-powerhouse-north-dakota-state-comes-to-folsom-field-for-season/article_aff87186-1950-11ef-993d-9b8d1f722d00.html

Do you still have your subscription to Out Front magazine?

KSBisonFan
05-25-2024, 12:39 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/reports-colorado-s-shilo-sanders-deions-son-facing-nil-questions-after-filing-for-bankruptcy-12-million-assault-lawsuit-232629303.html

I'll leave this here.

Hammerhead
05-26-2024, 01:46 PM
https://sports.yahoo.com/reports-colorado-s-shilo-sanders-deions-son-facing-nil-questions-after-filing-for-bankruptcy-12-million-assault-lawsuit-232629303.html

I'll leave this here.

Self defense. :rolleyes: A security guard took his phone he was not allowed to use in school and he probably said "Do you know who my father is?" and then called his mommy for help on phone the security guard was trying to confiscate.

scottietohottie
05-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Self defense. :rolleyes: A security guard took his phone he was not allowed to use in school and he probably said "Do you know who my father is?" and then called his mommy for help on phone the security guard was trying to confiscate.

He never even showed up for court eh

scottietohottie
05-26-2024, 01:58 PM
Also something that happened when he was 15 should have remained off the record eh. But daddy's famous so the rules don't apply. Sure sounds like a money grab by the security guard when you do your homework eh. But yeah file bankruptcy then collect a bunch of nil money eh. Good thinking eh.

southcliffbison
05-26-2024, 03:20 PM
Also something that happened when he was 15 should have remained off the record eh. But daddy's famous so the rules don't apply. Sure sounds like a money grab by the security guard when you do your homework eh. But yeah file bankruptcy then collect a bunch of nil money eh. Good thinking eh.

If and when he gets drafted; if and when he signs a contract with an NFL team and starts drawing a salary from it, the guard's lawyers will, most likely, put a lien against his income. They'll get their money.

LefseBison
05-26-2024, 03:40 PM
Entitlement - it reeks of it.

BigHorns
05-27-2024, 04:04 PM
Anyone know what the line for this game will look like yet, or have a guess?

Feels like a great chance to take down a struggling FBS team.

bruinbison
05-27-2024, 06:24 PM
Sam Herder
@SamHerderFCS

Colorado is a 7.5-point favorite vs. NDSU on
@BetMGM

Professor Chaos
06-13-2024, 02:28 PM
Has anyone who got Colorado tickets through NDSU's allotment been able to see what seats they were assigned? The email that was sent when I paid for the tickets said seat assignments would be made on June 3rd but I didn't see any notifications about my seat assignments and don't see it anywhere on my GoBison account either.

TAILG8R
06-13-2024, 02:39 PM
Has anyone who got Colorado tickets through NDSU's allotment been able to see what seats they were assigned? The email that was sent when I paid for the tickets said seat assignments would be made on June 3rd but I didn't see any notifications about my seat assignments and don't see it anywhere on my GoBison account either.

Yes. On my account I went to order history and then clicked on the Colorado game and it shows me the section, row and seat assignments.

Professor Chaos
06-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Yes. On my account I went to order history and then clicked on the Colorado game and it shows me the section, row and seat assignments.
Ah - there it is. Thanks!

sbark
06-13-2024, 03:29 PM
NFL Rookie Watch
@NFLRookieWatxh
·
Follow
Shedeur Sanders reportedly believes he’s a “mixture” of Tom Brady and Michael Vick.

Many scouts are reportedly “starting to move”Carson Beck ahead of Sanders on their draft boards ��

EC8CH
06-13-2024, 03:30 PM
I never got anything telling me the assignments were made, but they showed up in the ticket history like has been said.

Hammerhead
06-13-2024, 04:52 PM
So he makes dogs fight and cheats at football?

NFL Rookie Watch
@NFLRookieWatxh
·
Follow
Shedeur Sanders reportedly believes he’s a “mixture” of Tom Brady and Michael Vick.

Many scouts are reportedly “starting to move”Carson Beck ahead of Sanders on their draft boards ��

MinotBison
06-15-2024, 03:08 AM
https://www.outkick.com/sports/colorado-players-quit-over-lil-wayne-concert-report

mtoutfitter
06-15-2024, 06:17 AM
https://www.outkick.com/sports/colorado-players-quit-over-lil-wayne-concert-report

Yo Yo sup wiff dat??

Hammerhead
06-15-2024, 12:53 PM

I thought the story was going to be about players not being able to attend the concert.

GreenfieldBison
06-16-2024, 02:27 PM
A little news from the BuffZone regarding Colorado's first opponent

https://www.buffzone.com/2024/06/15/cu-buffs-opponent-preview-high-expectations-remain-at-north-dakota-state/