PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Bison Fans

SUCB#27
04-13-2006, 11:14 PM
Don't know if anybody has posted this yet, butI was over on Gopherhole.com checking to see if their fans have commented at all on our game with them, I saw something interesting. In an effort to "Black out" Iowa football fans from attending the Iowa-Minnesota football game this fall, they are only allowing Hawkeye fans to purchase tickets to that game if they also agree to buy tickets for our game with the Gophers. Looks like we will be having a lot of Hawkeye fans there cheering for us too.

Go Bison

SUCB#27
04-13-2006, 11:24 PM
Sorry guys didn't take the time to read the posts below this one. Apparently everyone knew about this but me. :-[

CaBisonFan
04-17-2006, 04:18 AM
No Harm. *It just means that you don't spend all day surfing the internet and that you have a life. *Gopherland has a never-ending gift for screwing things up. *I taught in Minnesota at two different high schools over a span of about 15 years, and I became a Gophers fan of sorts. *It never seized to amaze me how the leadership and the media in the Twin Cities could mess up a good thing when it was developing. *This is another prime example. *

It's one of the reasons why I think that if NDSU went to a true DI status that the Bison could compete in the big arena. *A lot of great Minnesota athletes (from high schools) would love to have another option just up the interstate. *

Iowans that buy these tickets will mostly just stay at home, while Minnesota takes in the money. It's their stupid way of paying the bill to bring the Bison to the dome. Instead of promoting their program taking the high road, they work hard at pissing off everyone possible.