PDA

View Full Version : New Roster Up

BlueKeyAlum
06-11-2016, 07:35 PM
http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?path=wbball

Brooke Yaggie and Brittany Wiebe no longer on the team.

HerdBot
06-11-2016, 08:59 PM
Super young and talented team that Walseth can mold into a team that fits her system. I predict a slow start but strong finish

td577
06-11-2016, 10:46 PM
I expect them to take some lumps early on, but my only concern is if they don't have an identity by the end of the season.

Bisonionette
06-12-2016, 03:14 AM
Yep yaggie was a walk on Weibe got cut cuz can't give her a red shirt senior year. Not with walseth. Any way doesn't matter. No room for holly. This season will be difficult. Will get crushed in summit except for ipfw and Denver. Only a weak pre conference schedule will result in some wins. Surely another single digit win total this year.

unbison
06-12-2016, 05:15 PM
Yep yaggie was a walk on Weibe got cut cuz can't give her a red shirt senior year. Not with walseth. Any way doesn't matter. No room for holly. This season will be difficult. Will get crushed in summit except for ipfw and Denver. Only a weak pre conference schedule will result in some wins. Surely another single digit win total this year.
Onward and upward please quit with the spilled milk of D1 athletics

56BISON73
06-12-2016, 11:40 PM

I see little miss sunshine is getting her bitch going early this year. :facepalm:

Elephants Dream?
06-15-2016, 06:07 AM
I heard a somewhat different story.
B. Yaggie is in a program (accelerated nursing?) that would conflict with the practice schedule so she was forced to make a choice this year. I was told she had a difficult time deciding if she wanted to play, or keep up to date with her program schedule.
B. Wiebe had the opportunity to go to a favorite school of hers for continued education.
I think she had 1 year of eligibility remaining (prev. redshirt) but she may have graduated?
No guarantee of accuracy in this post!

Bisonionette
06-15-2016, 03:37 PM
Yep, Yags, is really really smart, huge upside for this kid to be successful. Wiebes redshirted her frosh year had a year of eligibility and did indeed graduate.
Here's to the Freshman class, they'll take lumps this year, time will tell on where this goes.

BisoninNWMN
08-24-2016, 02:03 AM
3- seniors
1- junior
2- sophomores
6- freshman

Walseth going all in with this incoming freshman class.

steelbison
08-31-2016, 07:18 PM
3- seniors
1- junior
2- sophomores
6- freshman

Walseth going all in with this incoming freshman class.

Why with 15 scholarships to use why are we always short of that number? anyone??

BYZEN
08-31-2016, 07:33 PM
Why with 15 scholarships to use why are we always short of that number? anyone??

At least they have enough girls to practice 5 on 5 for a change...... :facepalm2:

tony
08-31-2016, 07:36 PM
At least they have enough girls to practice 5 on 5 for a change...... :facepalm2:

Yeah, plus 6 freshmen is lot. Not sure having 9 come in makes much sense. Have to stagger that number out over a couple years.

southcliffbison
09-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Yeah, plus 6 freshmen is lot. Not sure having 9 come in makes much sense. Have to stagger that number out over a couple years.

A couple of juco players thrown in the mix would have spread those numbers around, or going juco route not the Walseth way?

El_Chapo
09-01-2016, 01:42 PM

to save money? with only 11 on scholarship the last 2 years, they save 8 Full Scholarship dollars maybe?

bisoneer
09-18-2016, 10:21 PM
I liked Yaggie....