PDA

View Full Version : 12 games for FCS?

BisonNeil
06-09-2016, 10:34 PM
A couple of conferences want a permanent 12 game season. I guess if you have no threat of competing for a natty and potentially playing 16 games it is a good idea. I am not so sure.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20160609143018794210004

taper
06-09-2016, 11:28 PM
More games=good. Opens up a lot more possibilities for home and homes since 6 home games becomes easier. Hopefully this is paired with a rule for not more than 1 sub D1 game, maybe not more than 2 FBS.

56BISON73
06-09-2016, 11:44 PM
Opens up another date. Might make scheduling easier. Plus you dont have to play 12 if you dont want to. Plus its more revenue. . I like the option

BisonNeil
06-10-2016, 12:17 AM
I'm still not sold, mainly because both Bohl and Klieman have discussed multiple times the wear and tear these players have gone through multiple 15 game seasons. From a player health perspective I am lukewarm on the idea.

AKBison
06-10-2016, 01:28 AM
As long as 12 is not mandatory I like the idea a lot. I am with Taper though, there should be a few stipulations to keep AD's from abusing their football teams to collect checks or loading up on D2 schools.

HerdBot
06-10-2016, 02:05 AM
I'm still not sold, mainly because both Bohl and Klieman have discussed multiple times the wear and tear these players have gone through multiple 15 game seasons. From a player health perspective I am lukewarm on the idea.

Good opportunity for a cup cake game to give the backups some real reps maybe

56BISON73
06-10-2016, 02:14 AM

How many teams have that problem?

SDbison
06-10-2016, 03:22 AM
Bring on the competition. Play 2 FBS teams if the chicken shit watered down FCS teams won't play NDSU. Start playing DII and the dynasty ends. Keep on playing FBS because that is where NDSU belongs.

NDSU1980
06-10-2016, 03:41 AM
I'm dead set against it. If you want more games, make a playoff run. No 12th game gives a little time for the walking wounded to heal up. We already play 15 games a year. And do it every year.

MNLonghorn10
06-10-2016, 03:45 AM
Bring on the competition. Play 2 FBS teams if the chicken shit watered down FCS teams won't play NDSU. Start playing DII and the dynasty ends. Keep on playing FBS because that is where NDSU belongs.
Right again as usual me boi

SDbison
06-10-2016, 03:46 AM
I'm dead set against it. If you want more games, make a playoff run. No 12th game gives a little time for the walking wounded to heal up. We already play 15 games a year. And do it every year.

What walking wounded........just got done watching Iowa State and Kansas State games.......they both had nearly all the injured players in those games. Just don't see it.......maybe happens to weaker teams, but not the Bison.

NDSU1980
06-10-2016, 04:15 AM
What walking wounded........just got done watching Iowa State and Kansas State games.......they both had nearly all the injured players in those games. Just don't see it.......maybe happens to weaker teams, but not the Bison.

We always have players banged up near the end of the year. Playing that extra game early in the year just means we are more dinged up by the end. I see no reason to play a useless 12th game. I'd rather save it for the playoffs. I'm not worried either. This idea is going nowhere.

ByeSonBusiness
06-10-2016, 12:45 PM
We always have players banged up near the end of the year. Playing that extra game early in the year just means we are more dinged up by the end. I see no reason to play a useless 12th game. I'd rather save it for the playoffs. I'm not worried either. This idea is going nowhere.

FBS plays 12 games in the regular season. If they make the national championship, they play 15. I think they'd be fine adding another game.

RedRiver
06-10-2016, 01:17 PM
FBS plays 12 games in the regular season. If they make the national championship, they play 15. I think they'd be fine adding another game.
16 total games is a lot different than 15, there's a reason its been at 11 games most of the years. Don't like this idea, it is still a college game and kids.

THEsocalledfan
06-10-2016, 02:25 PM
A big reason I am a bit on the fence, is there is a school out there who thinks they are entitled to play NDSU.....may the Almighty strike TAB dead with lightning before NDSU defiles itself by heading to that waste land.

southcliffbison
06-11-2016, 06:10 PM
A big reason I am a bit on the fence, is there is a school out there who thinks they are entitled to play NDSU.....may the Almighty strike TAB dead with lightning before NDSU defiles itself by heading to that waste land.

To be more specific, watch the "WE CAN/GOTTA PLAY UND EVERY FUCKING YEAR NOW" crowd take this ball and run.

Tony Almeida
06-11-2016, 07:05 PM
To be more specific, watch the "WE CAN/GOTTA PLAY UND EVERY FUCKING YEAR NOW" crowd take this ball and run.

What the fuck is wrong with that?!

southcliffbison
06-11-2016, 08:26 PM

The Bison play them again in '19; isn't that enough ? I would rather the f'hawks just fade into insignificance.

Vet70
06-11-2016, 08:42 PM
The Bison play them again in '19; isn't that enough ? I would rather the f'hawks just fade into insignificance.

Get ready for next season--I am willing to bet that we see them in the Dome for the playoffs given their toilet paper thin schedule. Maybe pounding them again will cool their jets a bit.

td577
06-12-2016, 12:03 AM
I actually wouldn't mind seeing a 9 game conference schedule. Everybody would get an extra home game every other year, schools like NDSU who already have a tough time scheduling OOC games could have the option of scheduling more home and home games knowing they could still have 6 home games with just 1 OOC at home, and there is no season where you don't play someone. This works for the MVFC having 10 schools, but I don't know how it works for everyone else like the big fluffy with 36 schools. If they let them have a conference championship, they could split into two divisions and have their 12 game be 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, and so on. I think Idaho gives them an odd number though.

To have 12 games just to have 12 games is silly. If they are going to do something with it, it should be to either promote more excitement with the level or ease the scheduling burden for some of the top schools. I don't care to see the f'n hawks every year and at some point, we would have to let them have a home game. They don't do enough for me to lock up a game a year regardless if it means easier scheduling. I would love to see home and homes with the top tier FCS schools who have typically dodged NDSU during the regular season for whatever reason. With just the top FCS tier schools coming up this season, it will be one of the more exciting seasons we have had. A nine game conference schedule could lock in seasons like this every year. It takes all the pressure off finding two games at home when you have the flexibility to reciprocate home and home games with a quicker turn around.

NDSU1980
06-12-2016, 12:10 AM

I don't understand why anyone would want to play them. Would you be excited to see Grambling or Valpo at the dome? I didn't think so. Playing UN_ is just as big a cupcake.

NorthernBison
06-12-2016, 12:46 AM
I don't understand why anyone would want to play them. Would you be excited to see Grambling or Valpo at the dome? I didn't think so. Playing UN_ is just as big a cupcake.

It's a mistake to assume things will never change. Knocking off teams that are at, or near, the top of the BSC is important.

That's why taking down Montana or EWU matters. I expect Bubba to get them to that level.

So, yeah, it might be exciting in the future. Every year? Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bisonator98
06-12-2016, 01:14 AM
I like the idea. Opens up another date, could make scheduling easier, could allow the MVFC to have a 9 game conference schedule, go back to a true round robin again, if teams don't want 12 games they would have the option of another bye week during the season, as long as there is no requirement for 12 games I don't see a downside to it.

scottietohottie
06-12-2016, 01:42 AM
:facepalm:

southcliffbison
06-12-2016, 04:21 AM
It's a mistake to assume things will never change. Knocking off teams that are at, or near, the top of the BSC is important.

That's why taking down Montana or EWU matters. I expect Bubba to get them to that level.

You put way to much faith in Sweitgert. He was shit at SIU..... Oh, wait, the fhawks are in the Pig Sty Conference now. Shouldn't be too tough to be at least mid-level.

NorthernBison
06-12-2016, 08:44 AM
You put way to much faith in Sweitgert. He was shit at SIU..... Oh, wait, the fhawks are in the Pig Sty Conference now. Shouldn't be too tough to be at least mid-level.

The good news is that we won't have to debate this too long. We get to watch what happens.

FYI, using SIU as an example is not real valid. They are a basketball school with no real football tradition. Yeah, they had some limited success with Kill but he got the Hell out of there. That was about the time of out transition. I doubt if anybody can be successful there long term.

StL Bison Fan
06-12-2016, 02:54 PM
The good news is that we won't have to debate this too long. We get to watch what happens.

FYI, using SIU as an example is not real valid. They are a basketball school with no real football tradition. Yeah, they had some limited success with Kill but he got the Hell out of there. That was about the time of out transition. I doubt if anybody can be successful there long term.

He will do much better with more support at a hockies school

North Side
06-12-2016, 07:31 PM
I am all for more football!

BisoninNWMN
06-12-2016, 08:05 PM
12 game schedule for FCS?

You bet. Having a potential 7th home game in the regular season would be awesome.

imabison
06-12-2016, 11:44 PM

Also when there was 11 games there was a reason not to play, however with 12 games that is not going to fly.

imabison
06-12-2016, 11:45 PM

Also when there was 11 games there was a reason not to play, however with 12 games that is not going to fly.

Bison Loaf
06-13-2016, 02:13 AM

I love to smack the Fawkers as much as the next guy (and this might be a question that begs it's own thread, if there are many varying opinions), but as a fan, I can't think of ANY FCS team………………hell, probably any team, period…………….that I'd want to have on the schedule EVERY year outside of conference. Just my opinion.

Vet70
06-13-2016, 02:17 AM

To coin a phrase,"Just Say No."

Bisonator98
06-13-2016, 02:33 AM

I don't see why anyone would expect a yearly game with an OOC opponent. Also if the MVFC does go to 9 game conference schedule it would still only be 3 OOC games at most.

MAKBison
06-13-2016, 03:19 AM

You do realize there is still a vocal contingency who does not want to play them right. Last thing I want to see is an annual ND bowl.

NDSU1980
06-13-2016, 03:51 AM

Why help them by playing them? Some of you just don't get it.

southcliffbison
06-13-2016, 05:01 AM
To coin a phrase,"Just Say No."

Ditto.......I'm in that camp.

DePereBisonFan
06-13-2016, 02:42 PM
12 game schedule for FCS?

You bet. Having a potential 7th home FCS game in the regular season would be awesome.

This......

17>1
06-13-2016, 03:54 PM
What do the players and coaching staff want? Everything I usually hear is that they welcome a bye week later in the year to get healthy. They are also students as well, so adding another game or possible road game might take away from their school work. And what this recent run shows is that these guys end up playing 15 games a year. I know that won't always be the case, but they will be competing for a national championship every year so a playoff run is likely. Sure, as a fan I love the idea of watching more football. But considering what is best for the team should come before my wishes.

El_Chapo
06-13-2016, 03:54 PM

and he is showing his true colors. much like pucknut. argh NO UND NO WAY, NDSU should buyout the 2019 game now!

imabison
06-13-2016, 04:10 PM
What do the players and coaching staff want? Everything I usually hear is that they welcome a bye week later in the year to get healthy. They are also students as well, so adding another game or possible road game might take away from their school work. And what this recent run shows is that these guys end up playing 15 games a year. I know that won't always be the case, but they will be competing for a national championship every year so a playoff run is likely. Sure, as a fan I love the idea of watching more football. But considering what is best for the team should come before my wishes.
These are valid points however the main point is that FCS schools would be REQUIRED to play 12 games not may chose to play 12 games.
And the point of playing UND ever year one of the main reasons against it was it could cost an FBS game.
Now if the MVFC goes to a 9 game schedule then the FBS reason above comes back into play.

As far as the people how say they should never play, you have ZERO valid reason for saying that. And just because you don't like them is not
a valid reason, A lot of people don't like UNI or SDSU either, so don't ever play them again...
Not playing them because they are OOC is more of a reason.

Vet70
06-13-2016, 04:44 PM
As far as the people how say they should never play, you have ZERO valid reason for saying that. And just because you don't like them is not
a valid reason, A lot of people don't like UNI or SDSU either, so don't ever play them again...

We have no choice but to play teams we don't like as long as they are in the same conference. You can certainly disagree, but not wanting to play them because they are disliked on a number of dimensions is a good enough reason for a lot of posters. If you follow the discussions on SS there is an undertone from some that they are eager to play us because in their mind it somehow puts them on an equal footing and lends legitimacy to the F'Hawks program. As I have said before, my gut tells me we will see them in the playoffs this season, and if that happens we are going to play them no matter what anyone wants.

Tony Almeida
06-13-2016, 04:49 PM

Why help them by playing them? Some of you just don't get it.

Ummm, I'm not so sure YOU get it...

Tony Almeida
06-13-2016, 04:51 PM
We have no choice but to play teams we don't like as long as they are in the same conference. You can certainly disagree, but not wanting to play them because they are disliked on a number of dimensions is a good enough reason for a lot of posters. If you follow the discussions on SS there is an undertone from some that they are eager to play us because in their mind it somehow puts them on an equal footing and lends legitimacy to the F'Hawks program. As I have said before, my gut tells me we will see them in the playoffs this season, and if that happens we are going to play them no matter what anyone wants.

But your reasoning not to play them is the most ridiculous.

Vet70
06-13-2016, 04:59 PM
But your reasoning not to play them is the most ridiculous.

I'll agree to disagree on that assessment, and I don't think I am alone.

StL Bison Fan
06-13-2016, 05:06 PM
As long as home and home, means dome and dome

17>1
06-13-2016, 05:11 PM
These are valid points however the main point is that FCS schools would be REQUIRED to play 12 games not may chose to play 12 games.
And the point of playing UND ever year one of the main reasons against it was it could cost an FBS game.
Now if the MVFC goes to a 9 game schedule then the FBS reason above comes back into play.

Gotcha, did not understand that until you explained it, thanks. I'm assuming there would have to be a vote in order for this to happen then?

NorthernBison
06-14-2016, 12:28 AM
12 games would make it easier to schedule 6 home games. Period.

That matters for the program.

A 9 game conference schedule provides for 5 home conference games every other year.

The F'nHawks are only a part of the scenario if they become relevant.

Bisonator98
06-14-2016, 01:31 AM

Not true. It's basically just adding another weekend every year to schedule a game if you want. There is nothing that says a school has to schedule 12 games just like there is nothing requiring an 11 game schedule now.

56BISON73
06-14-2016, 01:38 AM
Not true. It's basically just adding another weekend every year to schedule a game if you want. There is nothing that says a school has to schedule 12 games just like there is nothing requiring an 11 game schedule now.

But you can bet it will be a talking point during playoff selection.

imabison
06-14-2016, 02:07 AM
A couple of conferences want a permanent 12 game season. I guess if you have no threat of competing for a natty and potentially playing 16 games it is a good idea. I am not so sure.

http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.asp?i=20160609143018794210004
Reread and it says permanent 12 game schedule

Vet70
06-14-2016, 10:52 AM

The article is poorly worded and I am not sure what it means. Currently 12 games are restricted to years with 13 weekends in the season after labor day and one interpretation is to permanently allow a 12th game. While other articles are also not entirely clear they use the phrase "permissive proposal."
http://www.houmatoday.com/article/20160609/SPORTS/160609677

Bisonator98
06-15-2016, 12:37 AM

That means the ability to schedule 12 games every year. Right now the way the rules are set up FCS schools are only allowed to schedule 12 games like every 5th or 6th year or something like that when the calendar allows 12 weeks between labor day and Thanksgiving. This rule change would allow schools to schedule 12 games every year but it wouldn't be a mandate to do so, just like it's not manditory to schedule 11 games now. It's simply allowing schools the flexibility to schedule a 12th game every year.

Mr Meaty
04-11-2017, 06:46 PM
Pending vote on this coming up. Read below from Fox sports site.

AP
Apr 11, 2017 at 9:34a ET

(STATS) – The vote on increasing the FCS regular season from 11 permanent games to 12 is scheduled to occur when the NCAA Division I Council meets Thursday and Friday in Indianapolis.

An FCS-member committee of the council, which includes an athletics administrator from each of the 13 conferences, will decide the proposal, which is co-sponsored by the Southland and Ohio Valley conferences but would not affect the 2017 season. A majority of votes is needed to pass the legislation and an NCAA representative said the decision will be announced Friday.

The proposal calls for FCS programs to be given the opportunity to schedule another non-conference matchup as the 12th regular-season game, which is allowed on the FBS level. While FCS programs are restricted to 11 regular-season games in most seasons, they are permitted a 12th game in years when there are 13 weekends between Labor Day weekend and the weekend prior to Thanksgiving, such as 2019, ’24, ’25 and ’30.

OVC commissioner Beth DeBauche and Southland commissioner Tom Burnett said last June in a joint statement announcing the proposal that advantages include FCS programs seeking an additional game against an FBS opponent and to have a better chance to reach at least six home games, and that it would aid conferences with an expanded league schedule.

With the Southwestern Athletic Conference dropping from a nine-game conference schedule to seven games beginning this year, only the Southland exceeds an eight-game conference schedule at nine.

While a 12th game would be optional to schools, if permitted the start of the FCS regular season would become the weekend prior to Labor Day weekend.

Dissent toward the proposal could come from conferences that play small league schedules and schools that might feel burdened by increasing scheduling. The smallest FCS conferences are the Big South with six members and the Northeast Conference and Patriot League with seven each.

 

CFB|
Southland

Bisonator98
04-11-2017, 08:16 PM
I hope it passes. Would be nice to have the opportunity for another game at least and it's not a requirement so not sure why anyone would be opposed.

El_Chapo
04-11-2017, 08:43 PM
no no no. first 24 teams in playoffs and now this crap?

could fcs become even more watered down and trivial??

16 game seasons for NDSU, might as well be a NFL team!

TAILG8R
04-11-2017, 11:56 PM
Just like most things that aren't a requirement in reality they become one. Playoff seeding would start to depend on it and honestly I feel like this is being backed by schools that have real chance of going deep in the playoffs and simply want a way to find more $$ by getting slaughtered by 2 FBS teams each year. Powerful teams in powerful conferences should be against this imo.

NDSUstudent
04-12-2017, 12:39 AM
Yeah I'm guessing this creates more FBS and more non-DI games.

That said the SLC needs more flexibility to schedule FCS games since they play 9 conference games, which has killed their SOS.

AKBison
04-12-2017, 12:50 AM
Yeah I'm guessing this creates more FBS and more non-DI games.

That said the SLC needs more flexibility to schedule FCS games since they play 9 conference games, which has killed their SOS.

As long as it's not mandatory, the playoff committee doesn't penalize schools for scheduling a tune up game, and as long as the Valley doesn't try to mandate an extra conference game I am all for it. Schools like NDSU could buy a 7th home game against an area D2 school, HBCU, or non scholarship program. It would be a great way to break in young players and might give fans without season tickets an opportunity to see a game since demand might be a bit lower for that type of game early in the year. Bonus points for scheduling it in August and limiting Student ticketets because they won't show then anyways.

ByeSonBusiness
04-12-2017, 02:36 AM
Or.... it provides opportunities for more home and homes with half decent teams...that'd be the fun way to look at it.

THEsocalledfan
04-12-2017, 03:33 AM
I would not touch this unless po is cut to 16 teams.

SDbison
04-12-2017, 04:07 AM
All for it.....great idea.

SDbison
04-12-2017, 04:09 AM
At least play 12 regular season games like FBS. NFL plays 16 game regular season.

Answer Guy
04-12-2017, 07:52 PM
I would not touch this unless po is cut to 16 teams.

Can you explain this?

bri-dog
04-12-2017, 08:12 PM
Can you explain this?

I'd assume less playoff games, but what do I know?

TransAmBison
04-12-2017, 09:16 PM
Can you explain this?Guessing he means extra games me more wear on the players...and team being depleted by extra injuries.

Answer Guy
04-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Guessing he means extra games me more wear on the players...and team being depleted by extra injuries.

But the ones most likely to make a deep run would have a bye the first round anyway.

Christopher Moen
04-12-2017, 10:18 PM
But the ones most likely to make a deep run would have a bye the first round anyway.

Plus the extra game should be against a subpar opponent so the nonstarters can get decent playing time.

ByeSonBusiness
04-12-2017, 10:36 PM
Plus the extra game should be against a subpar opponent so the nonstarters can get decent playing time.

Why not play someone good that people can get up for?

Christopher Moen
04-12-2017, 11:11 PM
Why not play someone good that people can get up for?

To lessen the wear and tear of players and the risk of serious injuries to those players who are a must for a Championship run. Look how last year's schedule affected the team.

BTW, most NDSU fans are fans of the Bison, not their opponents. They still watched when the likes of Morgan State, St. Francis, Prairie View A&M, Delaware State, Incarnate Word and UND came to town to be sacrificed at the FargoDome.

ByeSonBusiness
04-12-2017, 11:30 PM
To lessen the wear and tear of players and the risk of serious injuries to those players who are a must for a Championship run. Look how last year's schedule affected the team.

BTW, most NDSU fans are fans of the Bison, not their opponents. They still watched when the likes of Morgan State, St. Francis, Prairie View A&M, Delaware State, Incarnate Word and UND came to town to be sacrificed at the FargoDome.

You get excited to watch them play games they have a >99% chance of winning? Those games are lame, as evidenced by the half empty dome in the 2nd half.

Christopher Moen
04-13-2017, 12:19 AM
You get excited to watch them play games they have a >99% chance of winning? Those games are lame, as evidenced by the half empty dome in the 2nd half.

Absolutely. This is the only time we get to see the "playmakers of tomorrow." This is how I, and others, knew how good Carson Wentz was going to be prior to the Iowa State game. Unfortunately, we haven't gotten to experience this since the Incarnate Word game in 2014.

As far as a half empty stadium, that's not true. It's mainly the student section, which seats those who have an attention of a goldfish.

NDSU1980
04-13-2017, 01:28 AM
Or.... it provides opportunities for more home and homes with half decent teams...that'd be the fun way to look at it.

We already have an opportunity for more home games. It's called the playoffs. I see no reason to bang us up some more. Leave as is, we get 15 games most years as it is.

Bisonator98
04-13-2017, 01:58 PM
We already have an opportunity for more home games. It's called the playoffs. I see no reason to bang us up some more. Leave as is, we get 15 games most years as it is.

Then don't schedule 12. Pretty simple really.

ByeSonBusiness
04-13-2017, 02:24 PM

So do other teams not get banged up too?

TransAmBison
04-13-2017, 02:29 PM
So do other teams not get banged up too?The one difference is we get every teams best shot. Not sure if that translates into extra wear on our guys or not, though. I would think that we had a lot more games where teams planned extra hard for our game, than what JMU had to deal with last year. I could be wrong, though...it happens from time to time.

El_Chapo
04-13-2017, 02:37 PM
Guessing he means extra games me more wear on the players...and team being depleted by extra injuries.

no. 24 teams is a JOKE> should be 16 maybe even 12

scottietohottie
04-13-2017, 02:38 PM
So do other teams not get banged up too?

What about when the other team is just a fhawker without a cause not going anywhere and we have home field through the playoffs on the line.

Doesn't matter because we'll still have to play those dirty ankle twisting rabbit turds twice.

ByeSonBusiness
04-13-2017, 03:05 PM
What about when the other team is just a fhawker without a cause not going anywhere and we have home field through the playoffs on the line.

Doesn't matter because we'll still have to play those dirty ankle twisting rabbit turds twice.

All the more reason to schedule meaningful games, where the other team has something on the line too?

scottietohottie
04-13-2017, 03:15 PM
All the more reason to schedule meaningful games, where the other team has something on the line too?

Still going to have to play the valley schedule.

Christopher Moen
04-13-2017, 04:46 PM
The one difference is we get every teams best shot. Not sure if that translates into extra wear on our guys or not, though. I would think that we had a lot more games where teams planned extra hard for our game, than what JMU had to deal with last year. I could be wrong, though...it happens from time to time.

Just look at the effort Charleston Southern gave the Bison last year. CSU didn't play that hard the rest of the season.

TransAmBison
04-13-2017, 04:56 PM
Just look at the effort Charleston Southern gave the Bison last year. CSU didn't play that hard the rest of the season.I immediately thought about that Big Sky team we place a year, two, or three ago...can't remember the team. They played us tough...had trick plays planned out...played us really hard...and then didn't win a game the rest of the season (maybe won a game or two...don't quote me). They put everything into that game and then didn't care the rest of the season.

Christopher Moen
04-13-2017, 07:12 PM
I immediately thought about that Big Sky team we place a year, two, or three ago...can't remember the team. They played us tough...had trick plays planned out...played us really hard...and then didn't win a game the rest of the season (maybe won a game or two...don't quote me). They put everything into that game and then didn't care the rest of the season.

Weber State. They didn't bring that tenacity the next year in Fargo though. I think that home game for them was one of the biggest crowds they had in years.

NovaBison
04-14-2017, 04:03 PM
http://www.ncaa.com/news/football/ar...cruiting-model

Scroll to bottom of article

"Defeated a proposal adding a permanent 12th game for the Football Championship Subdivision schools."

Mr Meaty
04-14-2017, 04:03 PM
It was defeated.....